• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy and I

Daddy and I

It is my birthday today and I want something that I have been desiring for a long time. I want my dad to fuck me and that is exactly what he will do. It may take some seducing, but it is a must.

Walking down the stairs I glance at my outfit. I am wearing my sexiest shorts and a tank top, with no bra. My nipples are already hard as rock, just imagining what my dad may do to me. Entering the living room I see my dad sitting on the couch watching a sport show. Prancing up to him I sit right beside him.

"Hey daddy, I have a question," I tell him crossing my legs.

"Hmm?" his eyes don't even leave the tv.

"Well you see there is this party tonight and since I'm now 19 I thought that you might let me go to it?" that got his attention. He turns towards me and looks at me as if I'm insane.

"No," he tells me.

"Why not?" I ask.

"There will be a bunch of stuff, I don't want my little girl seeing," he says going back to watching his show.

"Oh ya like what? I'm 19 dad." I scoff.

"There's alcohol, dancing and loud rowdy teenagers, who probably get into all sorts of trouble." he tells me changing the channel.

"Daddy I drink, and I don't hang out with troubled teenagers and you know that," I whine.

"What about the dancing?" he asks.

Biting my lip I think this is my chance.

"The dancing isn't that bad," I beg.

"Not that bad please, I know what that is like," he crosses his arms.

"Well let me show you," I say standing up.

"What no," he shakes his head.

"Yes daddy, look if you don't like it then I won't go to the party okay?" I bargain.

His face looks as if he is considering it.

"Here," I take the remote and turn it to a channel with music.

Grabbing his arm I pull him up onto his feet and move the coffee table to we have plenty of room.

"Okay, just follow along okay?" I ask and he just nods.

Grinning I walk up to him and turn so my back is facing him. Taking his hands I put them on my hips and start moving to the beat.

"This doesn't feel right," he says.

"Just go along daddy, it is alright," I smile.

Pushing my butt into him a little I continue to move my hips while running my hands up and down my body. I am so turned on right now and I am going to get what I want. Noticing that he is moving along with me now, I back up a little so that my ass is touching his crotch and we are grinding.

"Dear this is really wrong," it was a whisper in my ear.

"Daddy this is dancing, it is really fun, do you wanna try something else?" I asked.

You could feel his hesitation before he answered.

"Alright," he replied.

Smiling, I turn around so that I'm facing him, I move his hands from my hips to my ass. My arms wrap around his neck and I start to move my hips so that my front is grinding against his.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Daddy just dance with me," I beg, I almost have him.

Pulling him closer I take a risk and lean up to kiss his neck. He doesn't stop me. In fact he squeezes my butt taking in a breath.

I grin, I am going to be fucked today.

Taking one more chance that would determine if I am going to be laid or not. I take one leg and wrap it around his hip, so that the only thing stopping me from feeling his now hardening member is our clothed bodies.

"We shouldn't," he groaned.

Grinding my crotch onto him I look into his eyes and know that he is mine for the taking.

"We should daddy," I gasp leaning up and taking his mouth in mine.

Taking my hands I run them through his hair and he grabs my ass pulling me off the ground. Wrapping my other leg around him I slowly move up and down over him, feeling his hard member through his jeans gives me an excitement in my pussy, sending a tingling sensation through me.

He moves to the couch where he sits down never breaking the kiss. Straddling him his cock was straight under my soaking pussy.

"Baby this is so bad," he says breaking the kiss to go down and suck my neck.

"Yes daddy so bad, but oh so good," I moaned leaning my head back to give him more excess to my neck.

Grunting he pulls away and yanks my tank top over my head leaving me in my shorts.

"Oh you bad girl, wearing no bra. Naughty naughty." he says leaning in and flicking his tongue over a hard nipple.

"Yes daddy I'm very naughty," I moan grabbing his head and forcing him onto a nipple, while rubbing his member through his jeans

He just sucks my nipple while rubbing feather light touches over the other one.

Gasping I moan pulling him away from my tits and back to my mouth, sticking my tongue down his throat. I undo his belt and he starts taking off his button up shirt. Once his belt is undone I move to the zipper, pulling that down I reach inside feeling his member. I start to jerk him off inside his pants.

Taking off his shirt he reaches forwards and squeezes my tits. Gasping I stop what I'm doing and moan loud. Pushing me to a standing position he takes off his pants and briefs, never taking his eyes off my shorts.

Coming closer he reaches forward undoing my shorts and pulling them off, my panties soon follow.

He moans once he sees my hairless pussy. Smirking he grabs my ass and pulls me toward his body which is sitting on the couch. Stopping me just before the couch, he spreads my legs before leaning his head in. I gasp in anticipation of what is to come. He licks around the top of my pussy, before pulling away. Smiling at me he leans in again and licks my clit, moaning I lift one leg onto a couch cushion. He sucks on my clit a little before moving to my hole. He waits a second before jamming his tongue inside of me. Gasping at the wet feeling I grab his and begin to face fuck him moving my pussy up and down his face.

Glancing down I see him jerking off and find it so hot.

"Yes daddy," I moan.

Pulling away from me he sits back on the couch and smiles at me.

"Come suck your daddy's fat cock," he groans.

Getting down on my knees I crawl the rest of the way to his cock, never taking my eyes off his monster stick. Coming to it, I lick from the balls up to the very tip of the head.

"Misty," he moans bucking his hips.

Grinning I take his member in my hand and moving my lips to the top of it. Giving it a kiss before I stick it in my mouth, he gasp grabbing some of my hair in his hand forcing me down all the way on his dick.

"Ya baby," he moans again.

Sucking gently I began to move my head up and down his cock, making sure to lick and suck everywhere. Grabbing his balls I give them a squeeze and he grunts bucking his hips again, hitting me in the throat with his hot sexy balls.

God I want this man in me.

Pulling away from him I stand up and motion for him to follow my actions.

Standing up he grabs my tits once again and I can't help but toss my head back.

"You ready to be fuck baby," he says as he roughly pulls on a tit.

Walking towards him, I move to stand right in front of him. I move one leg around his waist and grab his member with a hand. Moving it to my entrance I moan in anticipation.

"You ready for daddy's cock baby girl?" he grunts.

Nodding my head I wait for him to enter. Gasping when he does, roughly jamming his big member inside of me I moan wrapping my arms around his neck leaning back.

"Oh baby you're so tight," he moans bucking up and down, fucking my tight pussy.

I nod, not be able to say anything because of the sensation going to through me body.

We fuck like this for a couple of minutes and the only thing that could be heard is the sound of grunting and groaning coming from us and the sound of his balls slapping my ass.

"Do you like this dear, do you like being fucked by your old man," my dad says grabbing my ass and squeezing really hard.

Gasping I moan really loud before replying.

"Fuck ya daddy, you have no idea how long I've been waiting."

He pulls out and I whimper at the loss of contact.

He forces me to lay on my back on the floor before following me down and laying on top of me. Forcing my legs up in the air he climbs between them and sticks his cock into me. Humping me he leans down and sucks my titties.

"Oh daddy," I moan in almost a whimper.

Not even lifting his face from my breasts he grins and picks up the pace slamming his cock in and out of my tight little pussy making me scream out in pleasure.

"You like this don't you, you little slut?" he questions and all I could do was nod.

He lifts his face to mine and takes my mouth with his as we began swapping spit, his hand makes his way to my pussy fingering my clit.

"Come baby, we gotta hurry, mom is going to be home soon." he grunts picking up the pace even more.

Gasping I start bucking my hips, meeting him half way slamming our sweaty bodies together

"Oh daddy , daddy ,daddy ," I moan panting.

"You like my cock in your pussy," I nod. "You are daddy's slut you understand." nodding again. I can feel it coming and I know that it won't take long now.

"I'm almost there daddy." I moan gripping his ass forcing him faster.

"Me too baby, where do you want me," he asks.

Gasping I think about it before deciding.

"In me daddy, I'm on the pill. Fill me with your seed," I practically beg.

It wasn't too long after that that I could feel my orgasm there, and after a couple of pumps from my father's hard cock I cum all over him.

"OHHHH DADDDYYY," I scream coming all over his fat cock which is still buried deep into me.

"Ya Ya Ya Ya YAAA," he says has he comes into me and I can feel his seed spurting out from his cock hitting the insides of my womb.

"Can we do this again daddy," I beg.

"Another time baby, another time," he whispers.

DONE

Comment

Vote

Fan

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy and I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 773 milliseconds