• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Shemale Husband Ch. 02

My Shemale Husband Ch. 02

I married Elisabeth months after my 23th birthday. To prove that I would not be as abusive as her mother's husband had been, before the police had removed him from their home, Elisabeth expected me to serve her mother and older sister married to a baker naked. I had begun to protest but thinking it over it had excited me. Coming from a very religious family the slave like meeting gave me a feeling of freedom, to make sure I would have no way out Elisabeth made me leave my ships cabin with only a raincoat socks and shoes to wear.

The trip from Rotterdam to The Hague had me perspiring like crazy, first stepping into the Tram moving very carefully so I would not be caught out, showing how naked I was having to step up about 75cm to get in the carriage. Getting out of the tram in front of the train-station was another matter, a couple of women were snickering behind me. I felt myself go beet red, did not look back, went straight for the desk of the railway station, to purchase the train-tickets for Elisabeth and myself. It must have been one of the women who had come of the same tram who stood behind me, who had slipped her hand in between the split of the raincoat till she reached my ass and told her friend yes he is naked. At the time I wished the ground would swallow me up, before I heard Elisabeth tell the two them "that is enough now you had your fun, that man is all mine. Piss of." I became proud of the spirited woman I married all over again. When I felt her hand stroking the same spot my penis jumped to attention from all the interest in silly old me. Only when some of the rail passengers noticing what was going on started to whistle and laugh. We began to walk away.

Elisabeth well aware of all the commotion we caused let us through one of the tunnels that brought us to the platform the train would leave from. Believing we had escaped all interested we took no interest in an elderly grandma who seated herself opposite me, and began a conversation with Elisabeth while her foot casually moved along my bare leg and without missing a word in the conversation her stockinged foot began to rub my penis. Introducing herself as Maggie she told my wife how much she admired her as a successful woman who did control her man. Elisabeth smiled when she answered if you like it so much why don't you use your hand instead of your foot playing with his penis you have my permission. Slipping her own hand under the woman's skirt and without any objections stroked the passengers pussy over her panties if she did wear any. Elisabeth never told me, the results would have suggested she did not?

"Oh my she chirped it did not sound like a human voice, Elisabeth bend forward" and whispered something in Maggie's ear. It seemed Maggie wanted to stop. That was until I felt her cold hand finding my penis. While her eyes became kind of vacant before once again she chirped.

"Oh my, oh dear oh my". Orgasming in the train to The Hague before she quaked "Poor Elisabeth, he is as small as a seven year old." The train by now was slowing down as the 20 kilometre trip took less than 10 minutes. My wife answered "don't worry about me he will make a very obedient husband, so far he has not refused any order I have given him."

I was glad that we lost Maggie on that train-station, while the tram ride to her sisters home was over in no time at all. Serving three women and one husband naked was very testing. While the following days night train and trams were a breeze after all that. I was obliged to make one last voyage on the steamship I was employed on, a voyage that went past in no time at all. A nine day crossing to Houston Texas unloading and loading wheat for our return, next sailing north to New York where we docked in Hoboken for the loading of more cargo at the companies dock from there returning within the month to Rotterdam. In the meantime my wife had organised everything so we sailed to Australia on the Groote Beer a migrant ship, arriving where what became our home about six weeks later it was December 1961.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Shemale Husband Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds