• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Shower Bliss

Shower Bliss

I wander up the stairs after a long day of work. Man, it would be good to get something to eat, vegetate in front of a movie or something, and enjoy the AC for a while. Toss a couple cold ones back while I'm at it. Just do nothing for a change.

I unlock my door and shamble in, tossing my jacket on the couch. I plop down on the sofa, and pick my foot up to untie the laces on my shoes. I flip them off, and remove my tie; next I start to unbutton my shirt. I toss my shoes by the door, and walk into the bedroom. I walk in to find Staci wrapping a towel around herself and getting ready to hop in the shower. She is gorgeous, about 5'10", sapphire blue eyes, and jet black hair just below her shoulders. I shake my head, and sit on the bed.

"Gonna shower?"

"Yea, didn't think you'd be home this early."

"Long day. They let me go since I looked like I was about to wrap an electrical cord around someone's neck."

"Oh. Shower together?"

"Sure," I sigh, knowing all to well that entails me standing in the back while she hogs all the hot water, and soaping her as appropriate. And when it's my turn, not having much hot water at all. So I strip, and follow her into the shower. She turns on the water, and kisses me. Not the coy "welcome home" kiss, but a real kiss.

I can still smell the lingering office on her neck, the starch of her blouse. She's had a long day too it seems, and is glad to have her man home. I can tell she has been wanting to hold me all day as she lingers with the kiss and the hold. Her skin feels smooth and soft. I hold her back, hands drifting from her hips to her lower back to her ass, cupping the smooth, white skin. It's good to come home to a warm woman.

She bends over to test the water, giving me a clear view of her heart shaped ass. I grow slightly and think of the last time I've seen her bent over like that. It elicits pleasurable memories, bidding my erection to grow. She turns around and looks down, grinning slightly at the sight of the semi-erect dick. She gets on her knees, and licks her lips. It grows, pulsing as her tongue wets her lips. She looks up at me, mouth open.

"Brush my hair?"

I grab the brush, and push her towards my crotch as I brush her hair. She nuzzles against my dick, feline, brushing her cheeks against me, sending shocks of pleasure along my spine. I keep brushing her hair in long strokes as she moves her hands up and down my thighs. I think she has more in mind than a shower right now, and as is evident by my erection, I'm not complaining. She wraps her thumb and forefinger around the base of my dick, and strokes it lightly. She moves her head back a bit, and looks up at me.

"Like combing my hair?"

I consider this for all of a second.

"Yes. Very much so."

She extends her tongue to the tip of the glans. It jumps up a bit as the blood rushes to it, eager for the pleasure as well it seems. I brush her hair slowly and thoroughly as her tongue darts across my head randomly. I gasp occasionally, and she grins up at me.

"I think my hair is ready for the shower."

I sigh and nod, not wanting her to stop, but interested in what she wants next. She steps into the shower and faces me, her landing strip proudly displayed. I step into the shower, and close the curtains. She removes the showerhead, and gives herself a good rinsing. Her body glistens as the spray washes away the grime of the day. She turns to me, grinning. Her face has a few tiny droplets of mist on her fine hair. She hands me the wand, and I rinse myself. I act like I am to hand the wand back to her, but instead use it against her. She giggles, and puts her hands to her face, shielding herself from the spray. I laugh, and start to point it down her body. Her hand keeps moving to block the spray, and I catch her eye.

We stare at each other for a few moments, and her hands drop to her sides. I kiss her once, and gently turn her around, with her bum to me. I reach around her for the body soap and the shower sponge. I wet it and lather it, rubbing her back up and down, covering every inch, sloughing off the rough parts of her skin. I rinse her back off, and start to lather her right arm. She tries to turn around, but I don't let her, and I keep soaping and cleaning her. I rinse her arm off and move to her left, doing much the same. I reach around her body, and start to rub her stomach. I slowly circle up to her breasts, soaping every inch. She moans a bit as the sponge brushes and rubs her nipples. I travel to her collar bones, soaping each generously, and then again turn the water onto her body, watching the soap flow down her curves, like rapids on a river. I squat down and start to clean her ankles. I spiral the sponge up her leg, delicately rubbing her thigh with it. I slowly spray her leg down, using a gentle, sweeping, back and forth motion up it. I "accidentally" spray her twat, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her.

"Baby..."

I squat to soap her other leg, using my same upward technique, this time adding a bit of pressure to her inner thigh. Again, I spray her down, using more discretion with my water wand. I put the sponge down, and stand up behind her. I bend her over slightly, and whisper into her ear.

"Spread your legs."

She does. I lean over her, and take the wand from her hip to her belly, and then to her crotch. She gasps again as the water rinses her. I kiss her ear, and let my dick rest on the peak of her ass, between her cheeks. A little pool of prejaculate starts to from on the tip of my dick, and it drips to her ass, leaving a slight trail between the two. I rub the showerhead up and down her slit, reaching around with my other hand to push her folds open. She gasps and shudders against me when I do, and I can feel her pleasure begin to mount. She props her hands up against the shower wall. She takes a few shuddering breaths, and starts to rub against my cock and the showerhead. The fluid flows a bit more freely, and starts to pool down her ass crack.

She is breathing heavily and moans or gasps occasionally, her body shuddering and tensing, preparing for an explosion. She presses against the showerhead, and I can feel her body shudder as a wave of heat spreads throughout her body. She sputters, and humps the showerhead, her head and spike arched back, riding the wave of her orgasm. This is the time. I slip my hard cock into her. She moans even deeper, and I feel her contract around me, coming hard against my cock, squeezing the precome out of me. I thrust into her hard and fast, pushing her to new peaks. She is moaning almost continuously, harder each time I fuck her to the hilt. She pushes against me, legs shaking with effort to stay on my cock, telling me to fuck her harder. I oblige happily, grabbing onto her hips ramming into her as hard as I can. She reaches a hand down from the wall, and rubs her clit furiously. I can feel her start to contract even harder around me. She screams.

"Oh holy FUCK!"

She tenses around my cock, and doesn't relax. This is the highest she's ever been in her life. I can't move; she is contracted so tightly around me. She gasps a few times, and slowly relaxes, letting me slip from her spent folds. She sits down on the shower floor, her pussy a deep red. I can still see her lips contract and push out occasionally as she pants, trying to regain her breath, trying to be able to see again.

I start to soap myself up, and she attaches herself to my cock, lips wrapped around it, hand on the base. She moves her hand back and forth, pushing me into her mouth as she sucks. I gasp, unprepared for such an assault on my dick so soon. She flicks her tongue against my hole, a feeling of warmth spreading from my dick up my body, to my head. It is intense to see how intent she is on sucking me off as I see her head bob up and down on my cock. She starts to hum, lowly at first, sending shivers up my spine, increasing pitch as I tense to orgasm. She looks up at me, humming loudly, tongue flicking my glans, hand jerking. I jump as I peak, and she pulls my dick from her mouth, stroking my cock with hard and sure strokes, letting my pearl fly from he tip of my cock all over her face. I jerk a few times, and she takes me back in her mouth, sucking all of my come out of me, jerking me off to get it all. She finishes, lips wrapped around my cock, cheeks hollow, and looks up at me as her lips part from my head, making a wet sucking sound. She swallows, and pulls me down beside her on the shower floor. I wrap my arms around her, and we hold each other, glowing, and still shaking with our intense orgasms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Shower Bliss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds