• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Lily & Grace Ch. 01: Introduction

Lily & Grace Ch. 01: Introduction

Lily shoulders her bag awkwardly time and time again, in that annoying way women do when they neglect to keep it from sliding down their arms. She toys with the fabric of a dress, licking her teeth apprehensively as she peers into her bag.

After some serious rifling around, she comes to the conclusion she was expecting. Pouting, she turns to her little companion nearby, taking her arm to turn her around and get her attention.

"Gracey-poohs. You know I love you, right?"

She smiles broadly, provoking thorough brow-furrowing from Grace.

"I'm not getting you anything" she says flatly, knowing Lily too well.

Lily frowns, leaning to one side to obscure her chosen dress from view.

"I've no idea what you're talking about, and I resent the notion that I just want to exploit you."

Grace sighs, folding her arms and regarding Lily carefully, remaining discerningly silent, like the husband sick of watching his wallet being drained.

Lily bites the tip of her tongue, quickly giving in.

"Okay, okay, I want this dress. Look at it, look how nice it is."

She grabs the silky fabric, holding it up over her curvy frame.

"Imagine my tits in this." She winks, hoping to play off her assets.

Grace remains disinterested, grunting and starting to turn away until Lily stops her.

"No, no! Buy me the dress and I'll lick you out right here, right now."

Grace tuts, tucking a hand under Lily's dress and sinking shamelessly into her panties, teasing over her tight lips with a couple of firm, possessive fingers.

"You'd eat me out right now if I asked you to anyway, and you'd love it. I'd love how much of a whore you are if you'd just keep your stupid mouth shut for once."

Lily winces at the sudden fingering, turning her back to the rest of the shop to try and disguise what's going on from any potential onlookers, not that Grace seems to care in the slightest.

"Will you get me the dress or not?"

Grace leans against Lily's arm, finding her to be, as expected, already quite aroused, managing to slip her fingers straight past her wet folds, though not without causing her breaths to labour and her cheeks to turn bright red.

"Sure I will, but only if you keep your mouth shut. I mean it. Not another word from you all day. In fact, just don't speak until I tell you to. Okay?"

Lily licks her teeth, her eyes struggling to stay open. She nods slowly to Grace, already respecting her demand, her legs beginning to wobble beneath the weight of those dainty little nimble fingers.

"Atta girl." Grace pulls her fingers away with a sudden jolt, licking them quickly clean before patting Lily on the shoulder and turning to the shop owner, having barely given her a chance to recover. She dumps the dress down on the counter, hitting the shopkeeper with a disarming smile to excuse the Lily fumbling awkwardly by her side.

"Will that be all?" she asks, a slightly chubby blonde with rosy cheeks and a button nose. Lily and Grace exchange glances for a few moments, an awkward silence setting in as neither knows whether to talk. Grace breaks the deadlock by delivering a powerful smack to Lily's rear, causing her to yelp loudly and the shopkeeper to wince in fright.

"Lily! Answer the poor girl's question."

Lily takes a sharp breath, looking between Grace and the chubby blonde with a face flushed a deep, embarrassed and overwhelmed red.

"Ehm, yes, that... will be all."

Grace smacks Lily once again, even harder now, provoking the same whine and whimper, as well as another flinch from the shopkeeper.

"She didn't ask for your life story Lily, geeze."

Grace settles her hand into an uncomfortably firm squeeze of Lily's behind, regarding the shopkeeper apologetically.

"Don't mind her, she's just a dumb whore with big tits. So anyway sweetie, what are you doing tonight?" She smiles sweetly, leaning on the counter. Lily pouts, gazing awkwardly off to one side.

The blonde behind the counter remains frozen, totally shell shocked by the whole ordeal, refusing to maintain eye contact as she instead stares hard down at the counter.

"That... Will be forty pounds, please."

Grace procures a cute, bright pink purse from her bag, fishing out a £50 note and a little slip of paper.

"Keep this for your troubles, and this here," she slides the piece of paper face-down over the counter before continuing, "is our address. I can tell you're busy tonight, but feel free to drop by anytime. I'll let you fuck Lily. She'll love to suck that big dick you're not very good at hiding." She winks knowingly, prompting the chubby blonde to blush quite rapidly and awkwardly hold her hands over her crotch.

Grace scoops up the dress and pats Lily on the backside to get her moving. Lily sighs loudly, her heart beating out of her chest from the excitement of humiliation. Grace sure did manage to make her feel like dirt all the time. If it didn't arouse her so much, she'd probably knock her out. Or at least threaten to. Truth be told, she knew Grace was more than capable of being very sweet - she just had no idea whether she just liked to fuck around with her or she genuinely was an abusive, controlling and overall horrible girlfriend. Either way, it seemed they had a visit from a big-dicked blonde girl to expect.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Lily & Grace Ch. 01: Introduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds