• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being a T-Girl Pt. 01

Being a T-Girl Pt. 01

PREFACE: Hi! My name is Andrea. I am a male to female crossdresser. I am very old to literotica but I am new to writing stories. This is my first one. This is a fictional fantasy story. This is a long story for easy reading I have divided it into different parts.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE TRANSFORMATION STORIES OR YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OLD DON'T READ THIS...! ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE 18 YEARS AND ABOVE.

SO, EVERYONE GET NAKED AND RELAX. LET ME TAKE YOU INTO MY FANTASY WORLD.

*****

PART 1: WAKING UP

I was very tired when I woke up. I didn't open my eyes yet but I felt some difference. Wait... my chest feels strange It was like having something extra on my chest. I would rub both my legs but it feels very smooth now...! I would feel the soft bed sheet on my body. I realized I am naked now. I slowly came to consciousness I would tell that my body is very hairless and smooth. The room was dark and my bed was very red and smooth. I wasn't tied but I can't move because I was very tired I don't why but I was very comfortable lying in that smooth deep bed.

Suddenly I saw a light and blocking the light came two young girls. By now, I came to full consciousness now. They came near me and the room began to get brighter. Did I say they were girls...? oh no! They weren't...! When the room started to get light I noticed their big cock between their legs. It was about 10 inches. I couldn't remember anything but I am sure that it was the biggest cock I ever saw. They came near me and sat near me. They were wearing black stocking and high heels nothing else. They introduced themselves as Angelina and Jessica. Their body was quite similar long cocks, c cups breast about 5.6 in height. They were and taking the bed sheet off and now they were seeing my naked body. I had a c cups like theirs but I had a very small cock it was about 2 inches it was hard.

Angelina started to rub my body and told that I will be called Andrea hereafter and your past is erased. I didn't catch the last part but I dint care. Jessica placed her hand on my inner thigh and started to rub. She told I was a boy yesterday I came here to find a job. They told that my body is thoroughly waxed. My chest is changed into c cups. Since I would be bottom my cock is made small, removed foreskin and made sensitive. My ass hole is modified to self-lubricate like vagina. Hearing all these I became very confused.

Angelina now touched my nipples and massaged my breast. And Jessica now reached my balls which was almost like it was empty. By now I could feel my hormones rushing. My cock began to drip pre cum and it was wetting the bed. Jessica slightly raised the leg and was rubbing my ass hole. Suddenly she put her finger in. she slid in because of the lubrication. I was not having any pain but the pleasure was not able to describe. Angelica asked me whether I like it. I said yes. Now Jessica was fingering my ass hole. Angelica kissed my lips and was now sliding her tongue inside my mouth. I moved my hands to jerk off my cock but Jessica pushed my hands way and said that I was only allowed to cum by anal pleasure.

Angelina guided one hand into her cock and other into Jessica's cock. The second I touched their cock their cock began dripping. They started to moan. Now Angelina stopped kissing and put her cock into my mouth. It was full of pre cum. It thrusted her entire length into my mouth. I was astonished feeling that I didn't gag instead I took the entire length. She began mouth fucking me. By now Jessica started to rub her cock in my ass hole. Her cock was very warm. In a moment she pushed her entire 10 inch into my ass hole. I couldn't scream. She began with deep thrust and then continued with increasing speed.

Now, I was feeling like a whore getting fucked in my mouth and ass. I would feel immerse pleasure. They both were holding my hands and so I was not able to reach my cock. Jessica bent over and sucked my left breast while fucking my ass. She was also pinching my right nipples at the same time.

Angelina was moaning and shouted that she was about to cum. In a moment she took the cock out of my mouth and cummed all over my face. I was having a very large load. It was very thick and massive it covered my face fully and began dripping to neck. Angelina kissed my cum covered face and neck she was licking and taking the cum into her mouth. She then went to Jessica who was still fucking my ass and she kissed her in mouth they swapped the cum.

Now Jessica was about to cum she cummed partly inside my ass and took out the cock and some cum landed on my stomach. Jessica kissed my asshole and licked the cum there and Angelina licked my navel and stomach and licked the cum there. Now Jessica kissed Angelina and gave the cum to her. She came near me swapped the cum with me. She told me to swallow. I did it. With all these pleasure I was also nearing to the orgasm.

Now the both girls made me lift my legs up such that my cock is aimed to my mouth. Jessica smiled at me and told that I can cum now. Since my cock was leaking precum it was falling in my mouth. Angelina took a dildo which was placed next to the bed. It was 12 inches it vibrates and the head rotates. she began fucking me with that. In 5 min I wouldn't hold I was about to cum I was moaning heavily. Jessica blew some air on my cock and teased it. She slightly touched my cock with her tongue and kissed me. I cummed with this. I wouldn't stop cumming. I gave a massive load and all of it landed on my mouth. Both girls kissed my face and mouth deeply. They left the dildo deep into my ass. They told me this is only the staring. From tomorrow your training begins

*****

CONTINUED TO PART 2

If you want me to continue this story and/or if you have any other theme feel free to add it in the comments below. Please rate this story and tell if want to improve in it.

BY YOURS LOVINGLY

ANDREA

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being a T-Girl Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds