• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Mysterious Touch Ch. 03

The Mysterious Touch Ch. 03

Ty sat at his desk in his tiny cubicle lost in the memories of the previous two days. He thought about what he'd done with Shelia at his place and then about the strange woman in the park. It donned on him that he never even got her name. The idea of it all made him smile. It felt like a dream.

"You planning on working today?" Dean said interrupting Ty's thoughts. Dean was in his early thirties and was the only other person at the office who spoke to Ty in a friendly way.

They worked at a large insurance company. Ty's job was in processing. He probably had the most menial job in the whole place. He didn't like it, but he didn't like the idea of any job in any company either.

"What?" Ty said snapping out of his thoughts. Dean placed a thick file folder on his desk.

"Sorry, bud," Dean said. "We always have the most claims to process on Mondays and today's no exception. You've got a lot to do today. I just don't want you to fall behind and regret it later."

"Thanks," Ty said.

"What's up with you?" Dean said. "You look happy. I've never seen you happy at your desk before."

"Had a pretty great weekend," Ty said.

"Glad to hear it," Dean said. "Maybe we can do lunch together this week and you can tell me all about it."

"That'd be great," Ty said.

"Are you ready for your review?" Dean said.

"Review?"

"You didn't forget, did you? The regional manager is coming in today to meet with everyone. You should have got an email with the appointed time. Dude, you gotta be ready for that. I hear the regional manager is a pit bull."

Ty had totally forgotten about the meeting. Truthfully, he could have cared less. But even with his new ability he still had to have a job and make money, so he had to care a little.

"Thanks, Dean," Ty said. Dean shot him the finger guns and left. Ty looked at his email and discovered that his meeting was at 4:45PM. He sighed and opened a file folder and began processing claims.

The day moved by slowly. Ty paused a lot throughout the day and just thought about the weekend. His boner came and went throughout the whole day. It was frustrating to say the least. At 4:40PM Ty looked at the thick stack of papers next to him and realized he'd barely dealt with a quarter of it.

As he walked to the conference room for his meeting he couldn't help but realize how much more he hated his job today than he did just two days prior. His new ability made him look at the world as a playground of sexual possibilities. But his office felt like a pit of boredom, low wages and despair.

The door was open to the small conference room, so he walked in and saw a woman sitting at the other end of the table focusing her attention on the screen of her blackberry furiously typing away.

"Fucking lazy bastards," she said to herself. Ty stood there silent, unsure what to do. He knocked on the door next to him as if he'd just walked in. She looked up with a scowl.

Dana Velstock was forty nine years old. She had large shoulders for a woman and an overall stocky appearance. She wasn't fat in the sense that she looked soft and doughy, but rather she looked like she could play for a female rugby team. She wasn't always the 'pit bull.'

But after years of trying to survive and move up in the corporate world, her patience had run extremely thin. It didn't help that she'd been divorced fifteen years prior with almost no kind of dating life since.

"You must be Ty Baker," she said without so much as a hint of a smile. "Come in and sit down."

Her mostly gray hair fell just passed her shoulders. She looked like she used to be quite attractive, but lost it over the years. Kinda like Kathleen Turner except Dana's voice had a purely feminine tone to it. she wore a conservative navy blue pant suit. Ty sat in the chair next to her.

"Mr. Baker, your productivity is low," she said looking at a document on the table. "It says you've worked here two years. No requests for more work. No applications to move to another department. No request for a raise. No negotiation when we gave you a two percent raise after your first year." She stared at him in the eyes. "Seriously? You didn't put up a fight when we gave you a two percent increase? Hell, standard of living alone is three percent. Technically, you let is give you a pay cut."

Ty had no idea how to respond. He barely remembered the annual raise he got the year before. This woman talked to him like she was disappointed that the company saved money on his total lack of ambition.

"I guess so," Ty said. She shot him a look that made him feel like an idiot.

"You don't need to guess so," she said. "I just told you. Listen. I'm trying to foster a company culture where everyone's trying to move up. I want everyone who has a job here to know that they fought for it. You don't seem to care. This job is just a place to zone out for eight hours a day until you can go home and forget about it, isn't it?"

Ty hated this conversation. He felt bullied. For a moment he thought about leaving the room and quitting in a Jerry Maguire style, but then something clicked in his brain and he realized he had a way better idea than that.

"Are you even going to answer me?" she said. He smiled and looked at her hard in the eyes.

"You don't like yelling at me," he said. "I want you to stop."

Dana wanted to show instant rage. She was prone to snapping at subordinates who talked back to her. But before she could say anything, her mind filled with a sense of peace and pleasantness. She saw Ty's face and felt awful that she'd been so rude to him.

"I'm so sorry," she said genuinely. "I don't know..."

"It's okay," Ty said getting up to lock the conference room door. "You want to talk to me about whatever I want to talk about. You will be pleasant the whole time. Cool?"

"Okay," she said smiling at him.

"When's your next appointment?" Ty said sitting back down in front of her.

"Tomorrow morning," she said. "I was going to go to my hotel after this."

"You find me incredibly attractive," he said. "You're getting wet just looking at me right now."

To her delight and surprise, he was right. She felt her pussy get moist and warm instantly. And the sight of him turned her on like crazy. She felt her nipples tweak under her bra. He reached out and cupped her left boob in his hand. It felt amazing.

"But we're at work," she said.

"I know," Ty said. "But you're so horny right now that it's probably worth the risk. And besides, the door's locked. It's the end of the day. No one's going to walk in."

The moment he said it, her fears disappeared. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her. Then he felt her other boob with his other hand. It felt like ecstasy. Dana hadn't masturbated or had sex in years. In the back of her mind she regretted that, but tried not to think about it. But this currently was the most pleasurable physical sensation she'd felt in decades.

Ty stood and took his shirt off. He held his hand out and guided Dana up and took her top off. She wasn't much to look at. She was pasty white and a bit fleshy. Her boobs still looked great, but overall she didn't even compare to the woman from the park or Shelia. But that didn't stop Ty from standing at horizontal attention.

He had the virility of a sixteen year old. He could get hard when the wind blew. And besides, just the feeling of power over the woman who had just been yelling at him turned him on as well.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you Dana?" Her knees buckled with anticipation and she nearly fell over, but managed to stay standing.

"Oh god yes!" she whispered.

"I want to fuck you," Ty said. "I really do. But I'll only do it if you pass my tests first. Are you ready to be tested?"

"Oh yes," she said.

"Sir," he said. "I'm the teacher testing you and you will call me 'sir' or 'master' is that understood?" Ty got so hot just from hearing himself say that. He'd never said anything like it before. He must have got it from a porn or something.

"Yes, master," she said eagerly.

"Excellent," he said stripping off his pants and boxer briefs. "I'm going to bend over this table and you're going to eat my asshole. Have you ever eaten ass before?"

"No, sir."

"Well, you better learn quick. Because if I don't love it you won't pass this test. Understood?"

"Yes sir," she said nodding.

He bent over the conference table exposing his ass. She knelt behind him and probed his asshole with her tongue. Ty had never had his ass eaten before. He never had the courage to ask for it before. And to his delight, it felt good.

Dana didn't know what she was doing, but her enthusiasm lead the way as she sucked, kissed and licked hit butt hole like it was the most precious thing in the universe. Ty closed his eyes and thought about Shelia's body. It felt pretty amazing.

"Okay," he said after a few minutes. "You pass test number one. Now for test number two, you're going to give me the best blowjob of my life. Do you understand, slave?"

She stood up and licked her lips. He stood in front of her and looked at her eyes.

"Yes, master," she said. He gently pushed on her shoulders. She complied and got on her knees and eagerly gobbled his cock into her mouth.

To his surprise, she had no apparent gag reflex to deal with. She took him deep into her throat slowly and used her tongue to massage his shaft while she sucked as hard as her powerful lungs could. Ty hadn't had a ton of blowjobs in his life to compare it with, but this was definitely the best so far. Her mouth felt like a warm, soft, wet vacuum cleaner.

He couldn't believe it, but after only forty seconds he could tell an orgasm was going to happen. He hadn't even taken a moment to think about someone else. Her mouth felt so good that he was going to blow his load in under a minute.

She kept her head bobbing up and down ruthlessly like a piston. His cock engorged and exploded in her mouth. A surprising amount of cum spurted out of him. It didn't slow Dana down. She continued to work her mouth milking every last drop from him until she moved her head back and opened her mouth displaying a pool of cum inside it.

Ty's eyes widened in amazement. This older woman who had never eaten ass before just demonstrated the blowjob skills of a porn star.

"Swallow it all," he said. She did and then smiled up at him. "Looks like you passed test number two." Ty reached over to the table and pulled a stack of paper off of it and placed it in a chair.

"What's my next test, Master?"

Just hearing that word gave Ty a sense of renewed horniness. He wasn't going to get hard again for at least a few minutes, but it still sounded great to hear her call him that.

"You're going to make yourself cum," he said. "Lie down on this table and touch yourself until you cum. I'm going to watch and try to get hard again so I can fuck you. If you can't make yourself cum then I won't be able to get hard again."

Without saying a word, Dana removed her white silk panties and revealed a very hairy gray bush over her pussy. Ty found it oddly attractive. He thought he just liked trim girls, but something about all that curly hair reminded him of porn from the 70s he sometimes watched online. She got on her back on the conference table and reached down to her throbbing wet clit.

Ty watched as his boss touched herself in front of him without the slightest pause for potential embarrassment. He'd turned this scowling hard woman into a sexual dynamo and it felt amazing.

She rubbed her clitoris clockwise for a bit and moaned while she did it.

"Master, it feels so good," she said.

That did it. Ty's cock grew hard again. He wasn't going to let her know that until she'd cum, but it was definitely ready to go.

Less than a minute passed before Dana's breath came out in short staccato bursts. Her face was flush red. She felt perfectly tingly as it happened.

"Maaaaaassssssterrrr!" she moaned as she came. Ty got hornier by the second. It was odd. He knew she wasn't traditionally attractive at all, but the whole situation turned him on so much, that he didn't care how she looked. He just wanted to fuck her badly.

Dana took a moment to breathe and recover from her orgasm. The room smelled thick with the scent of sex. And then a knock came at the door. Ty shared a look with Dana.

"Everything alright in there?" a voice came from the hallway. Ty opened the door just enough to show his face and not his lack of clothes. It was Dean.

"Hey Dean," Ty said trying to sound normal, but failing at it.

"Thought I heard someone yell or something," he said.

"It's my review meeting," Ty said.

"Oh," Dean said lowering his voice to a barely audible whisper. "She really is a pit bull, huh?"

Ty turned to look at Dana who was naked, with disheveled hair and a dripping pussy. He turned back to Dean and smiled.

"She's an interesting one," Ty said. "I kinda need to get back to it. She's the boss, you know."

"Sure, bud," Dean said. "Good luck. I hope she doesn't give it to you too badly."

Ty locked the door and smiled. The whole situation was unbelievable. He walked back over to his boss and looked at her naked flesh.

"You've passed my tests," Ty said. "Now you get to get fucked." She smiled big. He kissed her on the mouth and put his arms around her. "Which way do you want it?"

"Anyway you'll give it to me, Master," she said.

"Good answer," he said. "Now bend over this table. I'm going to fuck you from behind. And you're going to love it. But you can't scream. Is that understood, slave?"

"Yes, sir," she said bending over the table. Her ass stuck up. It was large and even a bit shapely. Ty hadn't realized how nice it was. It kinda looked like the ass of a girl in a rap video. He grabbed onto her waist and pushed his cock forward.

The head of his penis probed around for a moment before slipping into her soaking hole. His legs crashed into her ass with a loud 'CLAP.' Then he eased back and began fucking her slowly and steadily. Her cunt felt surprisingly amazing.

Dana was the oldest woman he'd ever been inside of, but she was so wet and tight. It felt as good as Shelia's and nearly as good as the woman from the park. After a moment, he found his rhythm and pushed in and out with a pleasant rhythm.

Dana struggled hard not to scream. It felt so good. Each inch of him sliding in and out of her filled her with an intense bliss she'd never come close to in her lifetime. In fact, a few tears poured out of her eyes. She couldn't help it. The feeling was overwhelming and it caused her to cry a big. Ty couldn't see that from where he was.

Even though he'd had sex three times in the past two days and despite the fact that he'd just blown a sizable load into Dana's mouth a few minutes earlier, he was already on the precipice of another orgasm.

"Did you like swallowing my cum earlier, slave?" he said while maintaining his humping rhythm.

"Yes...master...I...did..." she managed to say amidst the pounding of a lifetime.

"When I tell you too," he said. "Get on your knees and open your mouth."

"Yes, sir!" she said. He felt it cumming the moment she said 'sir.'

"Now," he said pulling out. She got to her knees as fast as she could, but he'd already started to cum. One rope of cum flew onto the conference table. She caught his cock in her mouth and sucked the rest out of him.

Ty came for another minute depositing nearly as much fluid in her mouth as he'd done when she blew him earlier. Finally, he stopped cumming and tried to catch his breath. He pulled his dick out of Dana's mouth. Once again, she opened up and showed him all his cum.

"Good slave," he said. "Now you may swallow."

She closed her mouth and her eyes as if savoring every bit of flavor out of a fine wine. After she swallowed she smiled up and him and collapsed onto the floor. She'd never felt so good and so exhausted at the same time.

"That was so great," she said lying on her back on the floor. Ty sat in a chair and rested for a moment. After a minute he told her to get dressed. He dressed himself again. They sat in chairs opposite each other. It was 5PM and Ty needed to wrap up the meeting.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this," Ty said. "You'll remember it fondly. In fact, you'll remember it every time you masturbate. And when you cum you'll think of me."

"Yes sir."

"And about my review," he said. "You think I'm an excellent employee. In fact, you're going to recommend that I get a ten percent raise and you're going to hire someone else to split my work load with me. And you're going to hire a woman for that job. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Whenever we're alone you will call me 'sir' or 'master,' but when other people are around you'll treat me like another employee. Got it?"

"Yes, master."

"Now, I'm going to leave," he said. "You'll wait five minutes before leaving for your hotel room."

Ty got up, made sure his pants were zipped and he didn't look too much like he'd just had some crazy sexual experience and walked into the hallway. He left the office and for the first time in two years, he didn't absolutely hate his day at work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Mysterious Touch Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 606 milliseconds