• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playing with Fire Pt. 05

Playing with Fire Pt. 05

123

***This is the final chapter of a man tortured by the things he created, and later deeply regrets his choices. It tries to describe the nature of his sexual obsession, and how it became fatal to a personal life. If you are not a fan of strong cuckold content this story is not for you. It has blackmail elements that are hinged on his obsession, and if that isn't what your into move along. This story is heavily related to the content of the previous chapters***

*****

I was unsure if I should stand up when I heard the door open, or if I should have remained seated in fear of falling back down in shame. My wife strode straight out of the room with a completely flushed face, and looked like she might have stepped out of a sauna. As she walked past me in the waiting room I traced her movements and noticed for the first time exactly how many other people were in the store. Each of her limping steps would have made someone think she had a sports injury if it weren't for the sounds of her body being properly fucked against the wall for us all to hear just minutes ago.

A female store clerk was smiling in my direction and giving me her approval with a thumb up, and other customers looked half confused and half amused. As the artist strode out of the room he wore a look of satisfaction on his face. He motioned for me to join him at the cash with the smiling clerk.

"Ring him up for one male chastity device, and a special rate tattoo," he said while considering the math. "What did we agree about the price of that tattoo before we started; it's kinda rare and more delicate then most of my work, "he questioned while glaring right into my eyes.

"We didn't agree on a price, but I am pretty sure with our history and recent cooperation you could strike us a deal," I whispered in levels to be heard over the amusement of the store clerks giggles.

"I just gave you a complete pubic tattoo, and fucked your wife twice and let you watch once. You want a deal?" He looked amused but remained business orientated. "It's normal for us to take pictures and list our customers when permission is granted. Do you want to make absolute sure that your discretion is kept? It wouldn't exactly be abnormal for me to mention that I ran into my dad's good friend at work today," he said in a leading voice.

"If I pay you a thousand would you keep all of this to yourself and never speak of this again," I begged.

"I fucked her twice so I would think that it would be fair to make it 2 thousand and consider the cage and tag free this time," he said with a side way smirk.

I paid the man in credit and tried to thank him as honestly as I could, but knew that the feeling of thanks had worn off after leaving the room where he fucked my wife in minutes ago. I walked to the car and found my wife sitting in the passenger seat and looking out the window on her side.

I entered the car and looked at her for some kind of reading or suggestion of how she was feeling. I wanted to scream and start a fight after how easily she gave herself to him, but her defensive wall was her inability to look at me. I drove home and tried to make small talk by remarking on how fast things happened and how my tattoo is sore. Her silence continued.

As we arrived home she headed straight for the shower and locked the door behind her. She later went to lie down and was quiet for the rest of the day. I tried to make conversation and express concern how we needed to talk about what just happened, but her only remarks were how she needed time to think about what we just did.

I spent the remainder of the weekend cooking and trying to console her. I would have been irate, but I had the overwhelming impression that what had transpired in two days has taken a toll on her. She didn't look powerful or happy, but she looked unmistakably depressed. As the weekend continued I realized that if I wanted to salvage things between us I had to approach her so that whatever was on her mind was something we could work out.

Our first conversation was late on Sunday evening as we were preparing to go to bed for an early day of work. Her opening words were "I am so ashamed and how could you let me do that?"

"You pushed for most of what happened, and if I remember it correctly you actually became the person pushing for an opportunity to fuck the first guy," I answered in a tone that I wish I could of made more understanding. "I was more scared then you in the end but you know exactly how worked up I get. You used that to create a second situation that will have me looking at my decision for the rest of my life," I said while lowering my pajamas and showing my caged cock and view of my recent cuckold tattoo.

She laughed a bit at the view of my cock, because in our recent silence we never even discussed that she had the key to the cage. Her quick smile disappeared with another brooding look on her face. "Do you know why I lost control this weekend? "She asked not waiting for an answer. "I am guessing it has everything to do with the hormone pills I was taking for the last month; yes the ones the fertility clinic prescribed," as she finished speaking she buried her face into her hands and sobbed. "Yes I wanted your friend, but I wasn't prepared to go so far so fast."

"Did they both cum in you, and do you think there is a chance you might be pregnant," I asked looking for an honest answer to the most important question in my mind.

"YES! They both came in me and I felt horrible enough after your best friend did. I lied about it because I didn't want you to know how far we went, and l left for a morning after pill before you arrived home. Your acceptance had me wanting to go farther with the role play mostly out of guilt, and I truly thought I wanted the lifestyle we talked about. Then you had to push the thought of the second guy in my mind as well, and at first you were giving me too him. I then lost control and did exactly what you wanted, but when he came in me it's because I asked him too," she said looking angry. "I don't think I am pregnant because of the pill, and I have felt horrible all weekend because of it. You gave me away twice this weekend and it hurts to think how destructive this is."

"Why didn't you tell me, and how was I supposed to know that the hormones would have that kind of effect," I countered. "You basically told me you wanted my friend so badly that I was left feeling like my best option was controlling it, until I realized sitting in a waiting room listening to you bouncing on our friends sons cock I had no control," I said while my cage strangled my cock in place. "Is it too late for us to try? I would love to fuck you right now if you would let me show you how much I desire you."

"I don't think it will work after taking that morning after pill, and I am far too sore after allowing your friends to have me several times," she said shyly. She explained that the drug had other side effects she doesn't understand. It made her hyper-sexual, but she claimed it was over now. She explained that during the height of her arousal all she could think about was attractive men taking her bare. She tried to allow me to breed her the night of my admission, but when I talked about her with my friend it permentently turned her attention to him. When she was with him it was her that took his condom off, but it was because she expected him to pull out of her. He instead pushed deeper inside of her without knowing he was about to finish inside her that first time. After he did it once it didn't matter anymore and they both lost control. She explained that most of what happened was her fault and that it was her seducing that led him into our bed. The hormones made her see exactly why my fantasy was so hot to me, and she felt only attraction for other men at that time.

I felt like everything made more sense now. Her extreme mood swings towards my long term fantasy, and how quickly she became the aggressor. I felt safe knowing that even though she really went all the way with both of the men that she had the sense to protect herself afterwards from pregnancy. "What to do now," I questioned?

"I want to explain to him what happened, and make sure he understands why I did it," She said. "I would prefer if you at least admit to him the reason I chose him was because of our kinky game, but I would prefer if you told him you were in on the encounter from the start. You need to tell him why I am still your wife, and how we need to stop."

Her not knowing I set the entire thing up by wanting him to blackmail me into leaving him alone with her. Him not knowing from the start I knew she wanted to fuck him was too much of a lie for me to bear.

"I will tell him tomorrow that I know what happened. I will leave out the parts were you tried to get pregnant, but that you had prescribed pills that made you act on the first guy you had around," I said in a soothing voice. I wanted her to get beyond the guilt so that the deed of what happened would be less powerful. "I will explain to him that I am not mad, and that I know you encouraged him into the bed room. I will convey that you feel very guilty for coming between us." I was suddenly feeling very sexually excited while discussing my coming confession. "Am I allowed to ask him how good you were in bed," I said jokingly.

She reached out for my cage and said, "That's why the cage is staying on for a while." She then gave it a few teasing twists in her fingers and motioned me to cuddle with her. As I laid there with my straggled cock rested against her ass in big spoon position I was tormented by the thoughts of the coming conversation and how to handle it. She broke the silence once more, "If you discuss what happened with him don't look at the pictures he took if you're not prepared. Please tell him to keep everything secret, and ask him to delete those pictures."

The next day was a normal day. I dropped my wife off at work and then proceeded to my own place of employment. The day was like all others until lunch; I entered the cafeteria and approached the same corner my closer workmates usually use. As I approached the friend who had tasted my wife's infidelity, and saw he was currently the center of attention. I quietly took position behind the huddled mass to see what the commotion was. They were looking at pictures on his phone, and the pictures were unmistakably my wife. The pictures were not like her erotic pictures she gave me; it was her presenting herself to a lover. There was a picture of her bent over spreading and another with her legs up with a pillow on her face while masturbating. He didn't show a picture with a clear view of her face, but each picture was her in our bed. The other guys at the table quickly lost interest in his weekend conquests, but the phone remained out for me to inspect. I knew he allowed only me to handle the phone because there was more he wanted me to see. As I carefully flipped through the pictures I saw others with her face intact. I saw pictures with her mouth full of his cock, and others with his dick buried inside her. He interrupted my browsing and motioned to allow him to show me his favorite picture. He explained that the women was married and really got off on this picture. Nobody at the table was offered to see it; it was reasonable considering the type of relationship he and I had. As he showed me the picture I noticed it was a video and it had my wife's face in plain view. I wanted to see the video, but with the people around me I had to wait.

During lunch he made several comments about his weekend and the married women he recently slept with. He told the table that he knew the women for a long time and it was her that wanted him. He reveled that during sex she admitted to wanting him again so badly that she would tell her husband about him if it made him feel better. He explained it so that her husband sounded powerless to satisfy her sexually, and that she was able to do whatever she liked. They all joked about how good of thing he found in finding a married woman with no strings attached. He agreed and admitted to wanting to see her again, and also thought she already told her husband about him. The table laughed at the idea of a husband so weak as to be forced to accept his wife's adultery.

As lunch finished people started to head back to their stations. I followed my friend from the cafeteria and asked to see the video, and if we could find some time to talk. "Are you sure," was his answer. With a yes he invited me over to his place after work. I tried to explain that I had to pick up the wife after work, but he was wiser then me and knew it would be bad to discuss what happened while at work. I told him I would make arrangements.

I called the wife during my mid afternoon break and told her that because I had a long talk with our friend about what happened I was very behind on my work. It was a lie and many of the things I told her were lies, but I still had to properly talk to him and see that video. I told her I had to stay late tonight so that I could make the time up. She pressured for information on how the conversation went, but I left it short and said I would discuss it with her when I got home. I said that we are on good terms and that he understood what we did, and that it would remain discrete. She then asked if he deleted the pictures he took of her. I admitted to seeing her pictures, but in the process a few of the guys also seen a few without her face or identity given. She asked if I thought anyone recognized her and if anyone said anything that was bad. I told her that my work friends now think he is a total stud for doing that with a hot married women, and nobody had a clue it was her when talking about how lucky he was in front of me. "Did he delete the pictures yet," was all she could say in a gasping voice. I told her he hadn't yet, but I could try to persuade him in private later. She explained that she would prefer if he deleted them before I saw them all, but if I didn't mind he could keep a few safe pictures. She explained that she would also need to stay slightly late, and if I am not too late I could still pick her up. We hung up after saying how much we loved each other, and I think we both felt like something very hot just happened.

After work I followed my friend back to his place and parked in his driveway. We both entered his home and entered his living room. He turned on one heel and asked me what I wanted to discuss exactly? I should have just told him what my wife told me from the start. I was supposed to admit to her telling me about him, and how we wanted his interference to end. I still wanted to see the video first. I told him that I would like to see the video before I made a confession.

"You know your confession will mean nothing after seeing that video. I am holding exactly what you have been dying to see and you know it," he looked dismissive. "I will show it to you because you deserve to know, and you should know this wasn't my entire fault," he said with a comforting voice. He handed me the phone with the video prepared. As I watched he stood watching me, and studying my reaction.

The video started with him speaking to her. He was asking her if she was sure about something, and she was begging for him to do it. I then heard him grunt and the phone shift in his hands and I could see his cock slide in and out of her with glistening cum appearing around his shaft. As he was cumming inside her she was moaning for him to not pull out, and how she wanted this for so long. He asked if she was concerned that he came inside her, and she answered by placing her legs up high on his shoulders. She continued to moan his name while masturbating with his cum safe inside her. Her eyes were closed and rolled back as she pleasured herself as the camera focused on her fingers playing with herself. Her fingers were wet and laced with his cum. He asked if she was trying to get pregnant. He was honestly surprised, because he must not of known she wanted that. She answered yes to his question, and begged for his permission. She told him not to feel guilty and lied that I was completely sterile, and we were going to use a discrete sperm donor anyway. She was partially lying to sooth him, but he didn't need soothing. He took her by the hand and slid her wedding ring off and slipped the ring into her wet pussy, and asked for her to continue pleasuring herself. She went ecstatic playing with herself until her pussy swallowed his cum to places deep inside her.

As I finished he stood watching me with clearly a huge hard on in his pants. He enjoyed watching my reaction as he took my wife. It excited him having me hear her beg for him, and it was clear how much of her she was willing to give him. He caught my eyes looking at his proud moment beaming between his legs. Viewing his hard on was not a problem for him, but his studying gaze noticed something was wrong with me.

"Does this not excite you anymore," he questioned. "This is the first time you didn't lose control, and I wonder if it's because it's real now?"

My cock could of broke its cage it was strained so hard, but it remained limp inside its confines. I explained to him that I enjoyed what I saw, but that I already knew he fucked her with no condom.

"Did she actually tell you about this? Oh my god you two are freaks," as he laughed. "Does she know how you helped me yet? Did you show her my name on your ass," he said while moving towards me. Like before he wrestled me till he had my back and started pulling my pants down around my ankles.

"You washed my name off! Was that before or after she might have seen it," he said with an accusing voice. It was then during the scuffle that he noticed something hard. He looked at my cock and seen it. I wasn't here to show him my current submission to my wife, but when his eyes locked on the chastity device with my new cuckold tattoo on my shaven pubic region he was floored. He stood up and looked down at me; I was still lying on the floor after tripping with my pants down around my ankles. His next words were like he came to the realization for first time, "You really are a willing cuckold now."

He looked at me differently than he ever did before. "You are my friend, and someone I half regretted doing this with. You gave me your wife, and I was unsure if you really wanted to go all the way. I feel a lot more comfortable knowing how far you want to go now that I see your tattooed confession," he said. He paused and thought, "Our fantasy of me having your wife is complete, but I still feel like there are things I can do to emasculate you further."

He undid his pants and let his long hard cock swing out. He was standing over me looking down and motioning me up towards him. I knew what he wanted and even though my cock was silently held down I considered wanting to give it to him. Because I paused to sit up he stepped towards me and kicked away my pants. He then pretended to reach down and take my hand to lift me from the floor, but instead he lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. I laid there like a star fish on the floor with him examining my naked cuckold labeled body, and with my cock caged up I still felt nothing. I thought if I laid there he might change his mind, but nothing he saw told him he needed to stop. He lifted his phone that was already set for his picture gallery and started to take pictures. I tried to hide my face and tell him to stop, but he patiently waited and pushed me back to the floor till I had to use my hands to rise. I sat up on my knees and looked at the cock that recently fucked my wife. I spoke to him while his cock swayed in front of my face and told him that he had it all wrong. I told him that we wanted to go back to the way it was, and that she would like him to delete the pictures and remain discrete.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playing with Fire Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds