• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 08

Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 08

12

I drove home a much different man than I was four days earlier when I arrived at the house of my 315-lb. stoner cousin Megan. I arrived as a virgin who'd never revealed to her that I was in love with her, let alone that I had over 2,000 pictures of the bottom of her feet and regularly masturbated to them, or that I masturbated with her flip flops and wore her underpants. I left having had several intense sexual encounters with Megan, and being engaged to marry her.

About halfway home, while I was stopped at a gas station, I went to Facebook on my iPhone, and checked out Megan's page. Shortly after I left, she had posted a status update - her first Facebook activity since I arrived four days earlier. Her status read "I'm a huge girl, I'm 5'3" and 315 fucking lbs., and for the first time in my life, I'm fucking proud of it!" She had gotten dozens of "likes" and supportive comments in response.

I got home at 1:20 AM and my parents were already in bed. I stripped nude except for the pair of Megan's underpants that I was wearing, turned out the lights, got in bed, and texted Megan. "Buddy, I made it home. I'm so overwhelmed by the last four days. Thank you for making my dreams come true. Your cousin, BFF, weed buddy, whore, boyfriend, and soon to be husband, Buddy."

The next two weeks, Megan and I heavy gave our "flower" - our relationship - the water and sunshine we talked about. We sent each other literally hundreds of texts, ranging from gentle and loving to extremely kinky, with lots about weed also. We talked on the phone almost every night, usually for about two hours, when I went to bed. And though I was very tempted to, I didn't masturbate, as I was saving it for when she and I met in person again. I don't think either of my parents suspected that Megan and I were having sex, and she said she didn't think her parents suspected it either.

I also spent several hours a day watching Megan's sex videos, and I was completed awed by all of them. She was an extraordinary performer who gave 100% every time and never got enough black cock. She looked so satisfied and content whenever she had a black cock in her cunt or her mouth; as if she'd love having it there forever. Sometimes she softly moaned, sometimes she screamed at the top of her lungs, always she had a very filthy mouth, and usually she and the men in the video were smoking weed, or clearly had been smoking it in the last few minutes.

Some of her boyfriends also liked giving it to her up the ass, which she had no problem with. She must've been fucked up the ass hundreds if not thousands of times, as the cocks easily slid in and out, even when no lubrication was used. Megan didn't seem to enjoy that very much, but she was happy to please her boyfriends in any way she could. While she was being fucked up the ass, she often scrunched her butt cheeks, to the pleasure of her boyfriends.

I also saw Megan get spanked - sometimes playfully, sometimes very hard - with a wide variety of objects. I saw her gagged and bound and used as a sex toy. In one video, she started off in a small cage that she could barely fit into. One of her boyfriends unlocked the padlock, opened the door, pulled her out, and ordered her to hand him the paddle that was hanging on the wall. When she did, he tied her hands together, then tied her hands to a device that was hanging from the ceiling. He paddled her ass and thighs for 10 minutes as she screamed and squirmed, then untied her and locked her back in the cage.

And in a few videos, she preceded the sex with dancing for her boyfriend(s). I'd never seen her dance, and she was an amazingly sexy dancer. In particular, her ass shaking was phenomenal. I hoped she'd dance that way for me. And because some of the videos were several hours long, and she had dozens of them, there were still plenty that I hadn't watched by the time we saw each other again. I started to wonder if every sexual experience she ever had was video recorded.

My huge cousin/fiancé was now my favorite porno actress! I hoped I'd measure up to her ex-boyfriends sexually, but from watching the videos, I sensed that part of the reason that Megan wanted me as her husband is that none of those men seemed interested in romance and emotional intimacy from her, only sex.

Most of the e-mail messages that I forwarded to my address from hers were responses to her personal ads. Many of them were little more than pictures of a black cock. Megan apparently only responded to the ads in which the sender gave a lot of information about himself. It seemed that she was only very interested in a few of them. Her conversations with them generally gave information that I already knew about her, and I was very happy that whenever she gave information about her family, she always mentioned me, saying that I was her best friend/weed buddy, the only person who understood her, and was a big help in getting through her time in prison. Still, she seemed to be boastful about having spent time in prison, as if it cemented her status as a bad girl.

On a Sunday evening, two weeks since I returned from my last visit to Megan, she called me excitedly, saying that a WWE event was scheduled for Cincinnati the next Saturday, and that we should meet there, get married, attend the event, and spend the whole weekend together. Of course, I agreed.

As soon as school let out on Friday, I drove to a Motel 6 where Megan had made a reservation for us. As I pulled into the parking lot, I called and asked what our room number was, but she told me to pull up to the office. I did and she excitedly ran out, wearing a black T shirt with a huge marijuana leaf and the words "smoke weed" below, black jeans, and black flip flops. She also had a large new tattoo on the top of her right forearm, that went almost from her wrist to her elbow.

When she got in the car, she said "Hi Buddy!" and we immediately had a huge hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"What's your new tattoo?!" I asked

She held the tattoo a few inches in front of my face and I saw that it was a wide assortment of daisies, in several colors. That seemed appropriate, as she'd always loved daisies. "I'll tell you all about it later," she said, "but we need to hurry so we can get married today!"

"Okay!" I said.

Megan already had the address of the courthouse programmed into her phone, and she guided me there. As we walked toward the building, holding hands with our fingers interlocked, she became very emotional. "Are you okay, Buddy?" I asked.

She stopped and turned to me, so I immediately stopped and looked at her in the eyes as we held our hands together. She was very tearful. "The last time I was in a courthouse, I was sentenced to five years in prison, I thought my life was basically over, and I was screaming and crying hysterically as the guards walked me out. Now I'm going into a courthouse to marry my Buddy!"

"And last time you were in a courthouse, it was for dealing weed, and now you're entering a courthouse wearing a weed shirt!"

She grinned, we had a quick kiss on the lips, and she said "Come on, let's go!"

We went inside and applied for a marriage license. The clerk was a woman who appeared to be in her 50s or 60s. I gave my information first, followed by Megan, at which point the clerk looked puzzled and asked "You have the same last name?"

Megan immediately responded "Yeah, we met on a Facebook group for people with that last name!"

"Oh, I see!" the clerk said, chuckling, and sounding relieved!

As soon as we got the license, Megan and I went to a judge who performed the ceremony. We spoke our vows to each other as we held our hands together and gazed deeply into each other's eyes. And instead of our real names, we addressed ourselves and each other as "Buddy" when reciting the vows. And Megan said that she took me "to be my lawfully wedded whore" instead of husband. The judge showed no sign that he noticed the word change. Throughout the ceremony, we were both very emotional but stayed composed. When the judge pronounced us husband and wife, Megan and embraced and I kissed, then she playfully squeezed my cheeks, as she'd often done since she first held me, an hour after I was born.

We then walked toward the exit with our fingers interlocked, and just a few seconds after we got outside, she stopped and turned to me, which I again immediately reciprocated, as we held our hands together. Her eyes were now filled with tears. "Buddy?" she said in a shaky voice.

"Yes, Buddy?" I responded.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for the last four days since I found out, but I decided to wait until I saw you in person and we weren't pressed for time."

"Okay," I said assuringly.

"I'm pregnant!" she said, and then immediately broke down and wept as I took her in my arms and she clung to me tightly. And while still weeping, she added "We're having a baby!"

I was overjoyed as well. I knew the timing wasn't perfect, as I still hadn't finished high school, but I knew that Megan and I would find a way to work it out.

After a couple of minutes, Megan calmed down, then let go of me and showed me her new tattoo. Her speech was still emotional, but now composed. "Buddy, you know how much I've always loved daisies, ever since I was a little girl."

"Of course," I said.

"When I was in prison, there were only three things I thought much about. Number one was of course seeing you again. Number two was of course getting fucked up on weed again. And number three was seeing and smelling some daisies again."

I was gentle but also partly humorous in my response. "Well, you've only been out of prison two months and you've gotten all three of those things! But I bet there was one other thing you thought a lot about!"

"You think so, huh?! And what might that be?!"

"Getting lots and lots of black cock again!"

"You know me so well! But hey, now I have something even better, which is my cousin/husband's cock! I didn't think I'd ever crave a white cock, but I crave the fucking shit out of yours, Buddy!"

"Just like I crave the fucking shit out of my cousin/wife's soles!"

"I'm still amazed that you took over 2,000 pictures of the bottom of my fucking feet and jacked off with my flip flops for all those years and I had no idea!"

"And I'm still amazed you thought it was hot when you found out!"

Megan responded by just grinning, blushing, and squeezing my cheeks again. Then she turned serious, while remaining lighthearted. "So Buddy, if the baby is a girl, is it okay if we name her Daisy?" she asked.

"Of course, Buddy!"

"Oh, thank you!" she said as she wrapped her arms around me, which I reciprocated. After a few seconds, she let go of me and motioned me toward my car. "Come on, let's go to dinner!"

We then went back to holding hands with our fingers interlocked as we walked to the car. She then guided us to a steakhouse that was her favorite restaurant in that area. She had often visited Cincinnati for WWE events, and Cleveland Browns games there against the Cincinnati Bengals, so she knew the city very well. Our first dinner together as husband and wife was very romantic, as we sat across from each other, and the whole time gazed into each other's eyes.

And within a few second of sitting down, she slipped off her flip flops and rested her bare feet on my lap. I started to massage them, but Megan softly said "No, not right now! I mean, I love it when you massage them, but just let me do something right now!" I answered her simply by grinning, and I was looking forward to finding out what she had in mind.

As she slowly rubbed her left sole up and down my right inner thigh, her biggest two toes on her right foot unzippered my jeans. Figuring out what she was doing, I then unbuttoned the jeans, pulled my sweatshirt a few inches below my waist, pulled my underpants down to the middle of my thighs, put my phone in video mode with lighting, and held it inside my sweatshirt to film the action. Now grinning and relishing the covering I'd given her, Megan squeezed my throbbing head, which was already oozing pre-come, with the biggest two toes on her left foot, while caressing my balls with her right foot.

She slowly scrunched her left toes and twisted my head around while gently gliding her right toes along the back of my balls. I almost immediately felt chills throughout my body and wanted to gasp out in ecstasy, but I held it all back and acted calm. Megan, however, sensed my extreme pleasure and wickedly smirked. "The more I've thought about your sole fetish these last few weeks since I discovered it, the more I think it's awesome! I never liked guys talking to my knockers!"

"So is that the part of your body that guys loved the most?!" I asked.

"Yeah, but fuck, no one's ever loved a part of my body anywhere near as much as you love the bottom of my fucking feet! I still grin from ear to ear when I think about you secretly taking 2,000 pictures of the bottom of my fucking feet, starting when you were only 14! So fucking adorable and so fucking perverted at the same time! Same with my 150 lb. cousin wearing my underpants, especially when I weigh over twice what you do!"

I then felt my orgasm start, but tried to show no reaction and instead let Megan be surprised. I exploded with a 21 day load of come and her face lit up with amazement as she gasped. As the shots of come continued, she said "Fuck, have you jacked off since the last time we were together?!"

"No!" I responded.

"No wonder your fucking load is so fucking huge! It's the biggest fucking load I've ever gotten! Except for maybe when you gave me your virginity! That was the fullest my fucking nympho cunt has ever been!"

"I bet it was our first fuck that got you pregnant!"

"Yeah, probably!" At that, I stopped coming, and Megan set her come drenched feet on top of her flip flops, which were resting on the floor. Looking down at her feet, she said "Wow, even more than I realized!"

"Yeah," I said, also looking down at her feet and filming them, "they're almost completely covered!"

"So get down there and lick them clean, my lawfully wedded whore!"

Fortunately, we were in a position where no one could see it, so I grinned, handed her my phone, and said "Film it!"

Noticing that the video was already rolling, she asked "Did you film the foot job?!"

"Of course, and now I want you to film the clean up!"

"I'll be glad to!" She pointed the phone toward her feet, and then I licked them clean. During my licking, she asked me not to swallow, and I didn't. As soon as I finished, she said "Now open your mouth wide!" I did, revealing that it was filled with my come. She filmed it from close up for several seconds, then lightheartedly commanded "Now swallow every fucking drop, you fucking whore!" which I gladly did.

So the first sexual encounter between my huge cousin and me as husband and wife was mind blowing. And it left me wondering how kinky things were going to be in our hotel room over the next two days.

TO BE CONTINUED

BONUS MATERIALS:

As a supplement to this story, I'm including the first letters that Megan and I sent to each other while she was in prison, about 2.5 years before we got married. At the time, I was 15 and had just started my Summer vacation between 9th and 10th grade. Megan was 22 and close to finishing her college degree. Though at that time I was trying to hide my romantic and sexual interest in her, I think it comes through very strongly in retrospect. Furthermore, I think she clearly had similar feelings for me; she just wasn't aware of them yet, because we're cousins.

I wrote this letter to Megan the day I got her prison address, which was a few days after she received a five year sentence.

Dear Buddy:

I'm so sorry and heartbroken that you're in prison. I'd give anything for you to be out. I feel terrible for you, and I'm going to miss you so much. You've always been my best friend in the whole world, and you always will be. That will never change no matter how long you're in prison. I want so much to come and visit you in prison, but my parents won't drive me. I begged them several times, but they say it's too far away. But please believe that I'd come if I could. And I promise I'll write you all the time.

My parents told me that you can get out in 2 ½ years with good behavior, so please behave well every day, so you can get out and we can see each other again as soon as possible. I hope the time passes quickly for you, but even if it doesn't, I promise it'll be worth the wait when we're finally together again.

I love you with all my heart forever, Buddy, because you're my best friend and the greatest person in the world, and when I see you again, I'm going to give you the biggest hug you've ever gotten. And for now, I send you a big hug through this letter.

I'll write again soon and I'll see you again in about 2 ½ years. And until then, I'll be thinking about you every moment of every day.

Your cousin and BFF,

Buddy

And here is Megan's response.

Dear Buddy:

I've been sitting in my cell for the last two hours trying to write back to you, but I haven't been able to, because I've been crying too hard to see the paper. I've finally calmed down enough to write, but I'm still overwhelmed. Ever since I got arrested, I've just been thinking about you constantly, and I was so afraid that you wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore. My fucking parents wouldn't get me a lawyer, even though they could've afforded it, because they told me I deserve to go to prison to teach me a lesson. So I just had some fucking worthless piece of shit public defender. They wrote me one letter and told me they're not going to send me another one, and they're not going to visit me, because they want me to just sit here and think about what I did, so I'll learn my lesson and not do it again when I get out. I just fucking hate them so fucking much. Grandma and Grandpa at least sent me a nice letter, but they don't understand me.

Buddy, you're the only person who's ever understood me and ever accepted me just as I am. You always loved me unconditionally even though I'm huge, even after you found out about my previous arrest, even when everyone else in the family though I was disgracing the family by living with a guy I wasn't married to. So I should've known that my being in prison wouldn't change your feelings about me either. I'm so sorry I doubted you. You proved to me once again that you're the most wonderful person in the whole world, as I knew you were the first time I held you when you were a baby.

Being locked up is the toughest thing I've ever been through. I fucking hate it so fucking much, and I'm so fucking depressed. I'm trapped in a fucking 8 X 10 cell by myself. The first day I was here, I got the fucking shit beaten out of me by a gang, so now I'm in solitary confinement for my protection. I could never get through this alone, but you and I can get through anything together, Buddy. So please keep writing me, as often as you can. And when you do write, please tell me about yourself. You didn't do that in your first letter. I know you feel sorry for me, but you're the person I love the most, and you always will be, so knowing what you're up to will always bring a big smile to my face, and I can use all the smiles I can get right now.

And also, make sure you do your best in school and get good grades, and stay out of trouble. That'll make your future so much easier.

I'll be anxiously awaiting your next letter, and I promise to respond to it right away. In fact, I'll respond to all your letters right away. I only leave my cell to take a shower, so I'll have plenty of time to write to you. In fact, all I'll be doing until I get out is writing to you and working on my degree. They're letting me take college classes from my cell, so I'll be able to get a good job when I get out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds