• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Alissa Came

Alissa Came

They're eyes first met at the local coffee shop. She served him a latte with a smile, and said,

"Have a nice day."

"You too, ma'am!" the man said with a grin. He started coming by more often. He noticed when she was on break and decided to introduce himself. He knew her name because it was written on a tag on her buttoned shirt. It read Alissa. He asked her if he could sit next to her, and she said yes. She felt strange because just being around him aroused her so much. She started to feel herself overcome with desire, and all she could think about was sex.

"Nice to meet you, Alissa", He said, "My name's Chris."

Chris gave off a pleasant aroma that made Alissa feel horny. It was his damn cologne, and it made her like she could fall asleep in his arms.

"Hi Chris, I'm Alissa, I've noticed you coming by more often."

"Yeah, I just think you're really pretty, so I stop by!"

Alissa looked down, embarrassed. Chris didn't realize the meaning of what he said at first and started to blush. The guy was cute, and she thought she could sense that he wanted to have sex with her, but didn't give a lot of signs. He didn't even hint at wanting anything more than a relationship as friends after that.

"I wanted to meet you, because you seem so nice", said Chris.

When Alissa noticed that he was blushing, she got even hornier. She asked him what his line of work was. He worked in an IT building. He asked her about her work, and let her talk and talk about the types of customers she got. They started talking about their life, and their interests. They got to know each other. Alissa was certain he wanted to have sex with her even though he never gave any signs.

Chris got up after things went quiet. He looked down at Alissa and told her to follow him. He searched through the back hallway of the coffee shop for an empty room, and luckily found the shop's break room, equipped with a reclining chair and tv. He got in and told her how bad he wanted to have sex with her. Alissa couldn't believe that she was right. He gave almost no signs, but she was so relieved he wanted to.

They came close together, their bodies touching. Chris got so close to Alissa's face, she could feel his warm breath on her cheek. He smelled so good. They started kissing and moaning, which quickly led to the unbuttoning of Alissa's shirt. Chris squeezed and groped her tits. Alissa started feeling him up too. She caressed his stomach, in awe at how hard it was. He started rubbing her pussy through her underwear, but he noticed she was already soaking wet.

"You're this wet already?" Chris said. When Chris was in his underwear, he guided Alissa's hand over his hard cock through his briefs. He had her sit down, and grabbed her head pushing her face against his crotch. She could feel his member's size and warmth through the underwear. As Alissa had her tits groped, she couldn't help but put her hand over his, and guide it harder. He moved her panties out of the way and stuck his middle finger in her pussy. It felt like it got swallowed up.

"Wow, my finger went right in." She squeezed her hips down on it because the way he was moving felt so good. On the surface he looked kind of like a nerd, but under his shirt was a hard stomach, and under his pants was a huge dick.

A few moments later they were completely undressed. Chris had the tip of his cock rubbing against her clit. Everything was so wet, any movement would cause it to slip right in. Chris went to lean in and kiss Alissa. When he did, his dick slipped all the way inside in one stroke. It felt amazing: the squishy walls of her pussy tightening around his dick. The feeling of going in without a condom on was so pleasurable for Chris, he felt like he wanted to cum inside her even more. He leaned forward and looked down with closed eyes and let out a mumbled sigh,

"Oh fuck"

"This feels amazing, you're pushing all the way to my bellybutton, I can feel it inside... mh, going in!", yelled Alissa.

"This feels way better than masturbating", said Chris.

At just 10 thrusts, Alisa couldn't handle it. She was getting plowed by his dick too hard. At this rate she would certainly cum. The sound of his breathing while fucking her was too much. A few strokes later she could feel herself starting to shake. As her pussy made spasms around Chris's dick, Alissa noticed him moving closer. She felt his abs press against her stomach and his hands around her ass. He held his dick deep inside her as he came. They had their orgasm together.

They cuddled for a few minutes until Alissa's break was almost up. Chris took Alissa's hand and put it on his again, rock hard, pulsing dick. He leaned in close to her and whispered,

"Do you feel that? That's how much I'm gonna miss you."

His lips were almost touching her ear. She could feel the wet pre cum soaking his briefs as he got up, kissed her, and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Alissa Came

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds