• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Darlene Learns To Go All The Way

Darlene Learns To Go All The Way

123

This story is true with names changed.

I live in the country about an hour's drive from Dallas, Texas. The only drinking establishment near me is a country store where several locals and I hang out on the patio side of the store to drink a few beers after work.

I was dating Darlene who lives in Dallas. She's a hot little number I met through friends. My name is Larry and I'm thirty-eight years old. Darlene is thirty and has a perfectly proportioned girlish body with small breasts and long legs. She is only five-foot, one inches tall, and weighs ninety-five pounds.

I love her breasts; they stand out firm and she has nipples that are a half-inch long, longer when she is excited. She is a natural flirt and tease and dresses the part. She never wears bras and hates wearing panties. She knew I liked her teasing men and I've often told her so. I get turned on watching her get turned on.

I finally got around to taking Darlene to the country store. I introduced her to Robert who was becoming a very good friend and drinking buddy. He is a good-looking guy about 40 years old. He's easy to like although somewhat shy. He's an electrician who frequently changes job sites because his union sends him to different cities, sometimes for months at a time. His parents live in the area and he stays with them whenever he works close enough to do so. At other times when he is sent to another city he will rent an apartment. He has a hard time keeping girlfriends because of his constant re-locating.

Darlene and Robert got along good that Saturday afternoon. He bought several rounds and we all enjoyed each other's company. I know Robert enjoyed Darlene's flirting.

She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans cut so short that the white front pockets were seen hanging in front, and the backs were cut-off right at the pocket bottom. A good portion of her cheeks was visible, and there was only a narrow strip of frayed denim between her beautiful legs.

When she walked to get us another beer or when in certain ways she sat at our table, we were treated to glimpses of the edges of her pussy lips. Her top was a yellow tank top that showed a lot of her breasts. It was loose fitting and Robert and I were getting an eyeful as the wind softly blew the loose fitting tank top away from her breasts.

Darlene loved the attention and she sat cross-legged swinging one leg back and forth as we sat closely on a park-bench with a small round table in front of us. Darlene was between us. As Robert would say something humorous she would laugh and gently punch him on the shoulder or in the ribs. At other times she would rest her hand on his arm or his bare leg.

He was wearing shorts and I noticed he had a slight hard-on; Darlene's hand would sometimes rest very close to his dick. I was sporting a medium sized hard-on myself knowing Robert was getting turned on by her touches, getting glimpses of her nipples when she laughed, or turned a certain way, and in watching the two of them flirt.

He seemed to catch on that I had no problem with her doing these things and he really enjoyed himself. We drank several beers that afternoon and Darlene had a ball teasing and flirting with Robert.

Once, when I returned from the restroom, she had turned facing him telling him a humorous story. She had both her hands on his leg and would take her hands off his leg to gesture something as she told the story, then place her hands back down on his leg. She was laughing and leaning on him and as I walked around the table I could see both her breasts and nipples, and I'm sure Robert could also.

Later he told us he was being transferred to Corpus Christi, Texas, about 450 miles away. We finally said our good-byes to Robert and we promised to stay in touch.

Darlene and I got married shortly after he left for Corpus Christi. I kept in touch with Robert by phone and usually handed the phone to Darlene to talk to him also. They became good phone friends. Darlene enjoyed flirting with him over the phone. He finally met a woman in Corpus Christi and they married about a year after we did, but we have never met her or talked to her over the phone.

Darlene and I get along great; she is the best bed partner I have ever had. She goes along with anything I initiate and she is innovative herself. We often bring up fantasies in our lovemaking including my suggestions of her having another man. She goes along with it, but later she tells me that she just couldn't do it. She told me she liked flirting and teasing but she was only interested in me. I've told her many times that I am serious, that she can do anything she wanted. All I ever get from her is that she will think about it and she appreciates me giving her the freedom to tease and flirt.

And could she ever tease and flirt. When we went out dancing, she loved to wear the sexiest outfits. She usually wore short mini skirts, heels and sheer blouses. She never wore hose or panties or bras. I liked her small breasts because with just a few buttons undone on her blouse anyone could get glimpses of her nipples. Her completely shaved pussy was beautiful. She had those lips that seem to be always parted and her clitoris was visible just peeking out of the hood.

I would let her be herself and let her dance with anyone she wanted to. Darlene loved margaritas and somehow the tequila made her wild and daring. She knew I liked her to tease and the more she was turned on the hotter and sexier she became.

Darlene was even a flirt and a tease with me. She didn't work and when I got home she would normally have dinner ready and either be nude or wearing baby doll lingerie. She told me she spent the day nude but sometimes put on lingerie for me because it made her feel even sexier. Sometimes dinner got cold because we had to have sex before we ate. We both slept nude and on Saturdays we never got dressed but had sex two or three times during the day. We usually went out on Saturday nights. Sundays were special because we relived her teasing and flirting episodes from our night out.

In our third year of marriage our phone rang and it was Robert. I answered and he began to tell me that his marriage had failed and he had filed for divorce. He said he was giving everything to his wife and had to leave their apartment by the weekend. He said he even gave her the car. He had found work in Dallas.

He asked me if I could loan him some money so that he could go to Dallas and rent a motel while he looked for an apartment. He said he would be broke for a couple of weeks until his next paycheck. I told him how sorry I was to hear of his breakup and that I would send him the money. We talked a little longer, I double-checked his address so I could mail him the money, and we hung up.

I told Darlene of his problem and she was sad to hear of it also. After talking about it for a while Darlene's eyes lit up and she said, "Why don't you call him back and tell him we will come get him. He doesn't need to spend money on a bus or plane. He could stay with us for a few days."

I thought a second and said, "Sure, why not, I have a week of vacation coming anyway, why not spent it helping our friend."

I called Robert and explained our offer and he finally agreed. He said he didn't want to be a bother and I assured him we would be glad to put him up if he didn't mind sleeping on a sofa in our small country home. We seldom have guests, and I had combined and remodeled our other two bedrooms into one large game room. I told him to be ready the following day, which was Saturday, and that we would leave early in the morning and could arrive by noon. I said we would have lunch down there and return the same day.

The next day as Darlene and I settled into my car, I put the key in the ignition, turned the switch and discovered the battery was dead. I said, "Well, the battery is dead. And we promised Robert we would be there by noon; we don't have time to get a new battery now. We better go in your car." Darlene's car is a small sports car with only a front seat.

Darlene said, "Well, why not, I can sit in your lap while Robert drives back."

"Or, you can sit in his lap while I drive back," I replied. We both laughed as we got into her car.

We arrived at noon and Robert was ready and waiting for us. We all had a good laugh as I explained that we had to bring Darlene's car. I asked him if he minded driving us to a restaurant while Darlene sat in my lap. He agreed and we loaded his suitcase in the trunk and he took us to a great casual seafood restaurant. We had two glasses of wine with our meal and enjoyed a third before leaving Corpus Christi.

After about a half an hour of driving, Darlene said, "Hey, I'd like another drink! I'm not going dancing tonight and I'll miss my Margaritas!"

Robert spotted a liquor store and pulled over. We all went in and I bought three bottles of tequila, a shot glass and a bag of limes.

We all got back in the car and Darlene sliced some limes while I opened a bottle and poured us all a shot of tequila. Then we decided to have another shot before leaving the parking lot. I wasn't used to straight tequila but found that immediately squeezing the lime into my mouth helped soften the taste. Robert and Darlene seemed to be having a better time with it.

After getting back on the road I told Robert that he shouldn't have another shot for an hour, as we didn't want to get pulled over by the police for weaving down the highway. I told him I wouldn't have one either. Darlene said, "Well good, I'll just have both of your shots," and she poured herself another one. He agreed and said that he had stayed up most of the night talking with his wife and he didn't know how much farther he could drive safely. I told him to pull over then and that I would drive.

I said, "Unless you don't want to have Darlene in your lap?"

He laughed and replied, "I think she would be the one with the problem, I've been cut off from sex for three months, my lap might be a little lumpy."

We all laughed and Darlene replied, "I promise not to wiggle too much."

We pulled off at a rest stop and Robert and I exchanged places. I noticed that Darlene was having a little bit of a problem getting in and out of the car. She was feeling the tequila. Darlene got into Robert's lap and turned sideways facing me.

She was wearing white shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and a light blue tank top. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. I hadn't even thought about how sexy she might have looked to Robert as I was so use to her dressing that way. Robert was wearing shorts also, so there was a lot of skin touching between them. Darlene talked Robert into another shot and poured one and handed it to him. As he swallowed the drink she squeezed lime juice into his mouth. After he swallowed she pushed the sliced lime into his mouth and told him to hold it between his teeth. She then poured herself a shot. She held the shot in her right hand and leaned back and put her left arm around Robert's shoulders.

She said, "When I drink this shot, bite down on the lime and squeeze the juice into my mouth." She tossed the shot into her mouth and turned to receive the lime juice.

I just had to look as Robert bit down on the slice of lime and Darlene put her open mouth a fraction of an inch from Robert's as the lime squirted in. I looked back at the road and then over to them. Darlene had taken the slice out of Robert's mouth and was kissing him! I turned to see the highway again and looked back. They were still locked in a kiss.

Then I felt a stirring in my crotch; this was turning me on. They probably were locked in a kiss for 30 seconds when I said, "Hey you guys, that is very interesting but I've got to steer this car, could you hold it down?"

They both laughed and Darlene said, "I'm sorry, it must be the tequila, and yes, Robert, could you hold it down, your lap is getting lumpy."

Robert replied, "Hey, I'm not doing anything. I'm trying to be a good boy, I just do what I'm told."

Darlene said laughingly, "Good, you be nice and quit looking down my blouse."

I glanced over and saw that Robert was blushing but he did have a great view of Darlene's right breast and nipple. Her tank top had twisted to one side since her left breast was pushed against Robert's chest. Her right breast was in full view. Darlene straightened her tank top, which left a lot of breast still in view, but not the nipple.

Darlene then said giggling, "Damn Robert, you're sticking out of your shorts, just how long are you?"

Robert replied, "Sorry Darlene, can't help it, raise up and I'll fix it."

Darlene raised herself up and Robert reached under and pulled his shorts down covering his dick that had poked out of the cuff. Darlene sat back down and as I looked over she smiled at me and puckered her lips and blew me a kiss.

She reached over the console and asked, "And how are you doing, are you sticking out also?" She put her hand on my dick that was about three-quarters hard. She said, "umm, almost sticking out of the bottom of your shorts too, is it the tequila?"

I replied, "No, you know good and well it's you acting wild and crazy."

She turned to Robert and said, "You've got to excuse me and don't be so embarrassed, I love to tease, he likes me this way but I'm harmless."

Robert said, "No problem, just tease all you want then." Darlene laughed and then twisted Robert's tit.

We continued down the highway for a while when I heard Darlene say, "Robert let the seat back, I'm getting sleepy." Robert found the lever and let the seat back. I turned to look and he had let the seat all the way down. After a while I looked over and Darlene had changed positions. She was now lying on top of Robert with both her arms around his neck and her head was snuggled into his shoulder and neck. Her breasts were mashed into Robert's chest and her legs were spread on either side of Robert's.


They whispered and giggled to each other for a while but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I was getting the stirring in my crotch again. Then finally I could hear one of them softly snoring.

After a few minutes we came upon some road construction. The road wasn't smooth any longer and the car was bouncing over the rough spots. I glanced over when we were going across one of the bounces and it was so sexy to see Darlene bouncing on top of Robert. It looked almost like they were fucking and I glanced over every chance I got. I knew they were asleep but it still looked so good. I just had to put my hand over my dick and give it a squeeze or two.

I looked again and my gaze went to Darlene's ass. What a great ass she has. And then I noticed it. When the car bounced over a rough place in the road, it raised Darlene up. Robert's dick was sticking out of his shorts again. The car was bouncing Darlene on Robert's hardened dick. He wasn't as big around as I was, but it looked like he was an inch or two longer than me. I quickly checked the road and looked again as we hit a bounce and I noticed he was getting harder.

I checked the road and looked back at his dick and then at him. He was looking at me and he sort of looked up with his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. I smiled and mouthed to him "No problem." Poor Robert, Darlene was being cruel to him in a way. She wasn't going to do anything but flirt and tease with him anyway. Or was she?

About an hour passed and they finally put the seat back up and immediately had another shot of tequila. Not long after that we finally arrived home and we all piled out of the car taking Robert's luggage with us into the house. Darlene gave Robert a short tour of the house. I heard her say, "Robert, we keep our thermostat set high, we don't like the house too cool, we just don't wear a lot of clothes around the house. You'll just have to get use to it."

Robert said, "Well, I didn't bring much more than my electrician's clothes and a few shirts."

Darlene replied, "Go take a shower, then Larry and I will, and I'll get you some jogging shorts of Larry's to wear."

We only have one bathroom and Robert went in and I heard the shower running. Darlene took a pair of my jogging shorts out of the dresser and headed towards the bathroom.

I heard Robert yell, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Then I heard Darlene laughing and saying "I just brought the jogging shorts and thought I'd get a free peek behind the curtain".

I heard Robert chuckle and then he said, "Get out of here", and Darlene came back to our bedroom and started to get undressed to take her shower.

As she took off the top and shorts I walked up and grabbed her from behind. I said, "Baby, you look so good and you've gotten me so horny watching you all day let's go lay down. I need a quickie."

"Later Larry, being horny is fun for you, you can wait," she said smiling.

I said, "Darlene, it looks like you and Robert are really getting along well. Could he be the right man that you've said you'd consider to fulfill my fantasy?"

Darlene looked at me and smiled, "Well, you'll just have to wonder. You know, I've told you before, you are the one that attracts me, I just like to tease and flirt".

I said, "Well you know you can do anything you want around me".

"I know," she answered pondering.

I started to undress and looked in my dresser for some jogging shorts to wear after my shower. "Hey, you gave Robert my favorite shorts!"

"I know, they were the ones on top of the pile" she smiled and winked.

I said, "Well, they are going to be tight on Robert, they were a little tight on me and he weighs a few pounds more than I do, and more muscular."

Darlene giggled and said, "Yep."

We heard Robert finish his shower and walk down the hallway to the living room. Darlene and I walked naked into the bathroom and we both got into the shower. She lathered up and I washed her back. Then she rinsed and we traded places and she washed my back. I lathered up my front and she reached around and grabbed my raging hard on.

She said "Oh, my, don't we have a boner here". I turned around and kissed her deeply. My dick was mashed up between us and as I lowered myself to try to put it between her legs she broke the kiss and giggled and said, "Later Larry, I want you to be horny all evening!"

She drew the curtain and got out to dry. I finished my shower, dried, and walked back to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. My hard-on had gone down by now but I was still turned on. I noticed Darlene had already gone to the living room. I found a pair of jogging shorts and put them on without underwear and walked down the stairs.

Darlene was on the phone in the living room ordering pizza. She was dressed in her white satin robe. It was not see-through, but it was so short that the bottom just barely covered her ass. It was a little small for her as it over-lapped only about two inches and was tied in the middle with a thin belt. There was a lot of her chest showing, and when she walked, there were flashes of her beautiful pussy. My dick did a couple of jerks just looking at her and I'm sure Robert's did too.

He was sitting on the couch wearing my jogging shorts. Darlene snapped her fingers at him while she was ordering the pizza and Robert got up and handed her the pizza special coupon. My God I thought, his shorts were tight. The shorts he had on were my Texas flag shorts, which are made out of a satin material. One leg is solid color red, the other leg is colored white, and the back is colored blue. He obviously didn't have underwear on underneath and his dick was outlined on the white leg. I could see by the tightness of the shorts the outline of about six inches of dick.

I wondered how long it would get when he was at his hardest. The shorts were only long enough to reach about a half an inch below his dick. I mused how the shorts would ride up when he sat down.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Darlene Learns To Go All The Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds