• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Morning Sickness

Morning Sickness

Our colonization ship raced toward disaster and there wasn't anything that any of us could do about it.

I'm PFC Lansing. Just a nobody on the 3rd spaceship heading toward a promising planet. We're at near light-speed velocity relative to Earth - far behind. We had gradually accelerated to reach an inertial trajectory that would carry us to our destination - eventually. We had enough fuel to put us into orbit when we arrived, but otherwise we were just slaves to Newton's First Law: we didn't have enough fuel to significantly alter our path or speed. Just floating toward our destiny - light-years away yet.

We were the third ship in such a condition. The first ship was the Scout: "boldly going where no man had gone before" - years ahead of us and paving the way. Sleek, fast, and minimal. The second ship was the Construction Ship: carrying materials and personnel to build the settlement we all intended to live on. And we were bringing up the rear. We were the colonization ship: huge, bulky, and carrying the population needed to create a self-sustaining community of humans. People who had decided to cast their future on a new planet, but otherwise just regular Charlies. And Charlene's.

As with all big bureaucratic endeavors, the mission was mismanaged from the beginning. Ideally, we would have finished Ship 1's mission before launching 2 and 3, but the time frames were astronomical - literally - so it was decided to only wait a year before launching ship 2, then only one more year before my ship.

I really hadn't had a choice in the matter - being underage when we launched, joining my mother and sisters on the voyage. My father had gone ahead of us in the 2nd ship. And life generally settled in. Tolerable, but galling at the mismanagement. The Captain of our ship was the most annoying aspect of life. Captain Bitch. She had her position mostly because she was the Admiral's wife and was the most-qualified commander. Well, most-qualified after all of the real leaders - including the Admiral - had been launched in the first 2 ships. She had the mistaken impression that leadership meant "being a cunt:" exercising her authority whenever possible instead of exercising to reduce her ample butt. She went out of her way to make it clear to the rest of us that she was in charge and that we were beholden to her.

But the years passed and we all found our rhythm of life and it was OK.

Until Ship 2 passed thru the radiation zone.

Ship 1 had detected a huge zone of radiation as they passed through, but didn't detect any effects of being exposed.

Ship 2, however, had women aboard, and the radiation was a disaster. Somehow the radiation killed all females who passed through it.

All except two of them.

Extensive evaluation was conducted. Meetings and pronouncements and gnashing of teeth and finally some nobody pointed out that the women who survived - happened to be pregnant when they passed thru the radiation.

Subsequent analysis proved that, indeed, females had to be actively pregnant to survive.

And our Colonization ship was heading inexorably toward the field - to arrive in less than a year.

More studies. More meetings. More Powerpoint presentations. Time constantly ticking away. With the conclusion that there was nothing we could do about it - other than impregnating every female who was old enough to be knocked up.

There was much denial and scandal and resistance, but ultimately no one could suggest any other solution - and we were all hurtling toward the deadline of the radiation field. Now mere months away.

Further complicating the matter was that the pool of available, fertile males, was quite small. The leaders of the mission had put all of the studly men on Ship 1 or Ship 2. In addition, now that the subject was important, it was discovered that Ship life severely depressed sperm counts - with age being crucial: the older the man, the lower the count.

I had just celebrated my 18th birthday in ship time. Funny how age becomes almost irrelevant when you're traveling at relativistic speeds: on some planets I'd be over 200 years old. But here on the ship I was was legal, young and fertile.

Ultimately, it was determined that I, alone, could reliably perform - leaving Ship 3 with a scarcity of ability to impregnate.

And scarcity creates power.

Originally, I was commanded to fill Turkey Basters, but I realized that I had a crucial commodity and took command. Literally. I demanded a promotion and the right to provide my life-saving ejaculations in ways of my own choosing. I also pointedly announced that in order to perform in the required regularity, that I needed to be able to do so in ways that *I* found stimulating.

So here on the ship, I became Specialist Lansing. Specialist in providing life-saving "injections" to every female on the ship. In whatever circumstances inspired me.

And the first injection I decided to provide was to Captain Bitch herself.

I stormed onto the bridge - finally able to express how I felt about the BITCH who was commanding this screwed-up mission, barged directly up to her, grabbed her shoulders, and ground my lips onto hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth for a wet, very-messy kiss, finishing by licking her face from her chin - over her lips, up between her eyes, and to her forehead. She was stunned and just stood, passive.

I roughly spun her away from me and marched our 4-legged combination to the main command board - a waist-level large flat surface - pushing her hard against it and bending her over to lay her top half across it.

"Don't move," I growled, as I yanked up her skirt. Her Official Captain's Uniform Skirt with the Unified Federation Logo. Yanked it up and over her back, tearing it along the side seams. Completely exposing her regulation panties to the entire bridge.

But it wasn't her panties I was after so I yanked them off her ample butt and down her legs and to her ankles, leaving them there to hobble her while the air assaulted her now very-bare, very-much-on-display Regulation Pussy.

The command crew gasped, but didn't dare move to intervene.

I bared myself from waist down, then pressed my nakedness to hers, leaned over and stage-whispered into her ear, "Now, bitch queen, I'm going to save your life by getting you pregnant, but you're going to do it MY way."

Straightening up, I announced to everyone present, "Let us state for the record that what is happening is consensual. Say a few words to the assemblage, dear Captain."

I punctuated my request by shoving forward - rubbing my hardening cock against her lubricating pussy lips.

"Come on, let's be clear," I prompted, "Do you want me to stop?"

She twisted her head around and her eyes shot daggers at me as she quietly responded, "Let this be officially recorded that Specialist Lansing's actions are at my orders. You are all to follow his commands and not interfere with our sexual activities."

Then she moaned as I reached up with both hands, found her large nipples thru her uniform, and pinched them - hard.

"Thank you, Captain," I said, as I slid my now-hard cock into her wet, exposed pussy, in one firm movement, burying myself into her married cunt all the way up to my balls, feeling her velvet vaginal walls grip my cock as we coupled.

We began our rhythm. The oldest rhythm in humanity. Fucking.

I watched each thrust. Watched the wave roll thru her butt cheeks and up her body as I slammed her into the command surface. Watched her feet struggle against her panties - to get wider. Watched her back muscles tense, then relax. Watched the crew watch us. Carnal. Animal. Fucking.

I noted that the Captain's daughter worked on the bridge and, wide-eyed, was watching us. Wanting to turn away, but not being able to. And that inflamed me even more.

"Lieutenant Graves! Report to the command surface and assist our operation," I ordered.

Fear filled her eyes, but she complied, shuffling over to stand beside us. To stand beside her mother - naked from belly to ankles - being fucked.

"Remove your uniform. All of it. And climb up onto the command surface."

Uncertain as to what was yet to happen, she complied. Eyes averted. Very aware that she was stripping right there on the bridge while everyone watched. Baring her young, nubile body, then climbing up onto the table.

"Spread your legs and present your pussy to your mother - to be licked. I think she needs a snack."

Graves very-reluctantly maneuvered herself into position - legs splayed wide - and soon felt her mother's tongue licking her bare, open, pussy and clitoris, and despite herself, she began to feel the arousal that made her wet down below.

And I continued to fuck her mother. There on the bridge. Slapping my belly to her butt. Feeling my hard cock sliding in and out of her juicy, wet cunt. Shoving her mouth and tongue into her daughter's pussy with each stroke.

We were sweaty and humid. And were all feeling an impending event.

I grabbed the Captain's hair and yanked just hard enough to be sure that I had her attention, then moved my grip to her left hand. The one with her wedding ring. The one showing that she was wed to the Admiral. And then I issued my last order:

"You're going to wedge your hand with your wedding ring - down here and you're going to rub your bitch clitoris until you cum hard. Then I'm going to spray your eggs with my cum and you're going to get pregnant with my child."

Then she did and I did and she did.

Panting, I looked up and found Lieutenant Graves' eyes and smiled, "You're next!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Morning Sickness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds