• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sandy Inspires My Team

Sandy Inspires My Team

1234

I lay back in my business class seat on the way to Mexico City knowing my life was about to undergo a significant change. I was about to start as assignment as an expat executive I had worked at a large packaged goods company for about 10 years now and had done very well. Until now I had done mostly strategy roles, but my boss had made it clear that to move ahead further in the organization I needed to run a business and get some international experience. To make this happen, I would become the General Manager of our Mexican affiliate. This was a big role for a 34 year old and I appreciated the opportunity despite the fact that it was in a country and culture I knew almost nothing about. My boss assured me I would do great in the role, and reminded me that he was priming me for bigger things.

"You just need to prove you can inspire and lead a team," he said seriously.

I looked down at the notes I had made when he gave me his parting advice.

- management team very strong

- Gustavo can act as your consigliere. You need him on your side

- just give general direction and let them do their thing

- do great, enjoy expat life, then come back after two years to a bigger role

I had appreciated my boss' support and promised I would do great, but I was still anxious. I didn't know anybody in Mexico, couldn't speak the language, and it was an awfully big city.

I shook the negative thoughts from my head. The company had made sure I would be very comfortable in the assignment with a big gated house, a swimming pool and a driver. My wife Sandy was actually excited to start this new adventure and had even started to learn Spanish.

In many ways Sandy is the classic opposite that I am very attracted to. While I have always been cerebral, thoughtful and perhaps a little cold, Sandy is simpler, impulsive, assertive, full of life and very friendly. At 26 she is eight years younger than I am. Sandy was tall and slim, with long auburn hair, full lips and cat eyes that can make a man melt. She has an easy smile that makes you feel good just to be around her. She is the kind of girl that gets noticed wherever she goes, with firm small tits, a pert ass and smooth unblemished white skin. Despite her beauty she has always been very approachable, even flirty with men.

On the day I became the youngest Vice President at my company, Sandy surprised me with a cake and balloons, and then proposed to me. Well, not exactly, but she excitedly talked about a home we could buy and a possible date to marry, and I let her make all the arrangements. Four months later she was my bride.

I looked over at Sandy and smiled while I took her hand. When I first met her I didn't like public displays of affection, but Sandy is a toucher and over time she had made me comfortable holding hands in public and even kissing on occasion.

When we started our new life, I was rather overwhelmed with all the differences. The city itself was intense. People walked in front of cars that were jammed constantly in traffic. The smells of smoke from cooking managed to overwhelm the constant smog that settled over the city. I would often find myself sitting in the backseat behind my driver, stopped in the street waiting to move, shaking my head at the fact the city managed to function at all.

Our house was an oasis from the insanity. Sandy loved it, decorating it with colonial antiques from the local market. With no work to go to, Sandy worked out once a day and took long swims in our pool. She started to take art classes and continued to study Spanish.

Sandy tried to immerse me into Mexican culture, telling me about things she had learned about the country when I returned from work, but I was too caught up in learning the business to really hear her. She did take me out to some nice restaurants, always looking beautiful on my arm. Sandy had always been the leader in our two person family unit, and in Mexico this seemed to be even more true.

Sandy made strong advances with the Spanish language, helped by his regular conversations with Camelita, our live-in maid. Carmelita was physically very different than my wife. She was short and dark, with dark brown eyes. She had a few extra pounds but a matter of fact sultriness to her, with big tits that bounced under her bra and a much bigger ass than Sandy's. Sandy got along wonderfully with Carmelita, learning strange new local specialties to cook. I found myself almost a little intimidated by our maid. Carmelita was a very warm person. If I came back from a night away after a business trip, she would give me a hug when I returned. I would feel my cock stir and my face flush as I felt her tits press against me, and become tongue tied as she took my bag so she could do my laundry.

Work was very different than back home. I was not used to being the man in charge. It quickly became apparent that the Mexican affiliate was an old boys club, perhaps my senior management team most of all.

Gustavo is my COO and VP of Operations and the leader of the group. He is even keeled and confident in himself. Gustavo is older than I, but he is tall and slim, and he exudes an easy-going charm. The first time I met him, he put his hand on my shoulder and echoed my boss' sentiments, telling me I should use him as an adviser as I learned the business in Mexico.

My CFO is named Pedro, but most people called him Gomez. He was older still, perhaps nearly 60. He is shaped like an ex football player, with a full head of white hair. He spoke little English but could be rather animated in Spanish.

Carlos is my VP of Sales and Marketing, He is a little younger than I am. Tanned and handsome, he comes across as a rather cocky. He speaks English well but with a strong accent. He also speaks rather quickly, as if impatient for others to catch up to his thinking. I had a vague sense that he resented me taking the GM role.

When I first arrived, the team was generally polite to me, but they clearly saw me an an outsider...a 'gringo' interloper. Unless we were in a meeting I generally ate lunch alone. I was having a hard time understanding the business, but an even more difficult time understanding how to relate to my team.

One of the first big meetings we had was regarding a new product launch that was struggling. Gustavo challenged Carlos for reasons why the volume was not coming in as planned. Carlos, clearly used to being the alpha in life, shrugged off the challenge, saying it would take time for consumers to adapt to the innovation. When I asked why the time wasn't taken in to consideration when the forecast was built, Carlos gave a convoluted answer, but the look he gave me made it clear he did not believe I was adding any value to the discussion. The meeting dragged on and when Pedro and Carlos had a prolonged sidebar in Spanish, I finally left the meeting to give myself a break.

My administrative assistant Linda helped to make things easier for me as I adjusted. In some ways Linda looked like a classic secretary with her hair back and large glasses. She was pretty in a classy sort of way, with big eyes, high cheekbones and white teeth. She had a quiet confidence about her and seemed to anticipate my needs, sometimes before I ever knew I had them. I would realize I needed to read about a project for an afternoon meeting and find Linda had placed the file on my desk with a note. Or I might find a sandwich on my desk after a long meeting and realize I was hungry.

One time I felt a little defeated after attending a meeting where I understood little about the issues being discussed. I went back to my office and wondered if I had made a mistake in coming. I reflected that I had always been more of a thinker than a doer, but now I had to run the business, not just advise. I knew what I felt was needed but somehow I had to inspire this team to make it happen. Suddenly I noticed Linda had walked in behind me. She started to rub my shoulders. It was very innocent and reassuring, but I did feel my cock shift as her breasts brushed against me and I could smell her perfume. When she rubbed my scalp and ears for some reason I became fully aroused. I shifted in my chair and hoped she didn't notice. When I went home that night I had rare weekday sexy with Sandy, but I admit I was thinking of my secretary at least some of the time.

Sandy and I had a nice sex life. Truth be told I had not been with many other women and tended to be rather...vanilla in the bedroom. I certainly found Sandy very sexy though, and enjoyed making love to her. Sandy would sometimes introduce something new to our lovemaking and it would remind me that she must have had more sexual experience than I. In fact a college friend of hers had once let slip that Sandy had been 'a bit of a slut' back at school. The idea shocked me a bit at the time, but it didn't make me jealous. It actually turned me on to imagine that Sandy had experienced many men before settling on me. I had even fantasized about what she must have been like then.

Anyway, it was my secretary Linda who suggested I might want to host a get-together for the Leadership Team at my house. I realized immediately that this was a grand idea. My house was big and the large patio with the pool made it especially good for entertaining. I invited them over for an American barbecue that Saturday and the entire team agreed to come with their wives.

Sandy was excited to meet my colleagues. She worked with Carmelita to make sure there was plenty of burgers, hot dogs and Budweiser, as well as cocktail mixers. She actually seemed a bit nervous and had a couple of glasses of wine to relax before the guests started to arrive.

Pedro and his wife arrived first, right on time. I thought this would be a good chance to get to know him better, since we had talked very little since I had arrived. Pedro thanked Sandy and I for having them. He shook my hand warmly, then gave Sandy a tight squeeze, kissing her on each cheek. It was a little starnge to see my wife in a stranger's arms like this, but Sandy, more experienced with the culture than I, kissed his cheeks back and took the bottle of tequila he proffered as a gift. I realized Pedro's wife was right in front of me, expecting kisses as well. She was a handsome women, clearly a beauty in her day. I reached down and kissed each cheek uncertainly.

Pedro found the shot glasses and poured one for each of us and we toasted my arrival and our beautiful home. Pedro and I got beers and he joined me in starting up the barbecue while Sandy chatted with his wife on the patio. Pedro and I were talking about the financial risk to the year when I saw Carmelita bringing back Gustavo and his wife Maria. Sandy greeted them and I heard Gustavo telling Sandy how lucky I was to have such a beautiful bride. He stroked her bare shoulders warmly as he kissed each cheek. They spoke a few words in Spanish to each other. I went over and kissed his attractive younger wife on each cheek, a bit more confident than I had been with Pedro's. More shots were poured and I felt myself already a little buzzed.

By the time Carlos arrived the party was already going, and I was relaxed from the drinks. My head turned when I saw his date though. Carlos was single and rumored to be quite a ladies' man. His date certainly reinforced this image. She looked more like a German model than a typical Mexican. She had long blonde hair and bright red lipstick. She stood as tall as I, but as I looked at her long legs I saw she was wearing very high heels. The outfit she wore was simple, a flowing white sundress, but she looked like she was walking down a runway. I caught myself staring and realized I had to greet them. Sandy got there first and like the other Carlos embraced her and gave her a kiss on each cheek. Unlike the others I noticed his hand on her ass as he did this. Not a full grope, but unambiguously resting on the top of her ass cheek. Sandy did not seem concerned at all offering him a big smile which he returned, looking happier than I had ever seen him. Sandy then hugged Carlos' girlfriend who introduced herself as Sarita, and I felt a little aroused watching. I shook Carlos' hand, and then, inspired by him hugged his girlfriend as I kissed her cheeks. I didn't have the nerve to put my hand on Sarita's ass, but felt myself get harder when I felt her small tits and slim body pressed against me.

Soon we were all sitting, eating the burgers and hot dogs, drinking beer. I was happy everyone was having a good time, and felt pretty comfortable, even when on occasion there would be discussions in Spanish that everyone but I could understand. Sandy got a lot of attention as the men teased her in Spanish. I heard them compliment her often, telling her she was an American beauty, how pretty her eyes were. She was a little buzzed and at one point dropped a little mustard on her cleavage. Gustavo was quick to suggest that he might offer to help her with that if his wife wasn't there. Everyone cheered and laughed as she wiped it off with a finger and suggestively licked it off while looking at Gustavo.

After we ate, Pedro and his wife left but the others stayed to enjoy the pool. I am not much of a swimmer but Sandy took off her beach wrap and joined them. I was a little surprised to see that she was wearing a bikini that left her ass cheeks rather exposed but it made me happy to see her having a good time. While the others swam I sat by the pool with Sarita. She spoke English rather well but I was a little intimidated by her beauty and found myself drinking little quicker than I normally would.

I heard Sandy squeal and jerked my head with alarm, but it was only Carlos was splashing her. She laughed and splashed back and the two of them played like children. Sarita looked on with no emotion, sipping at her wine. Gustavo wanted to play 'chicken fight'. I was not sure what this was but it turned out to be where each team has one person on piggyback and they try to knock each other down. Gustavo's wife Maria got on his shoulders, and Sandy climbed on to Carlos. I noticed at this point how muscular Carlos was. I am pretty fit, but not at all muscular and as I looked down at my body I felt very conscious of this.

I watched Carlos easily carry my wife. His hands were on her knees to keep her in place, and the thought entered my mind that her pussy was pushed up against the back of his head with just a tiny bit of fabric between. The two of them started to smack talk Gustavo and Maria but when they started to push it was clear that Gustavo and his wife had played before. Sandy quickly started to lose balance and fall, but Carlos used his strength to pull her back up and back away. They were all laughing as they went at each other again. Sandy was a little desperate and grabbed at Maria's chest, tugging at her top and exposing a nipple. Everyone was cheering now, but Maria became more determined and pulled Sandy by the neck. Carlos refused to let go, but Maria continued to pull until Sandy was twisted around him. Sandy's pussy was now pushed into the side of Carlos' face. Gustavo joked that Carlos must have planned this and Sandy giggled. Maria, knowing she was in a position to clinch victory, decided to play with Sandy first, smacking her ass and making her squeal. Finally Maria gave the final push and sent Sandy into the water.

I was a little relieved the game had ended. Gustavo and Maria high fived each other and started to get out of the water. Carlos hugged my wife and promised they would win next time. He followed behind her on the ladder and I was aware that her ass was inches from his face as she climbed out of the pool. She came to get a towel and I saw that one side of her bikini bottoms had ridden up so one ass cheek was fully exposed.

Everyone left soon after, but I noticed that both Gustavo and Carlos lingered on their hugs with Sandy, apparently happy to have my wife's wet, nearly naked body pushed against them. Carlos' hand once again found its' way to my Sandy's bottom, but this time he was able to palm her bare ass cheek, giving it a gentle squeeze. Sandy promised we would have them back again soon. Both Gustavo and Carlos were in great spirits as I walked them to their cars. Gustavo even embraced me and thanked me for the evening. It might have been the first man I had hugged as an adult other than my father.

When they drove away, Sandy and I lay down on patio chairs as Carmelita cleaned up. I tentatively brought up that my team may have got a bit carried away but Sandy dismissed the idea. "It's just a more open attitude here." she explained as if to a three year old. "I was proud of you hugging everyone like that, it's important to adapt to the culture here."

Exhausted, I went up to our bedroom and quickly fell asleep. When Sandy came in she woke me up, and then, quite unusually, pushed herself against me until I was hard. She slipped me into her easily, then rode on top of me until she came. When she was done, she rolled over and quickly fell asleep. I was left hard but was drunk enough that I fell asleep while stroking myself under the sheets.

After the party I found that my team seemed to treat me more as part of the group. There were a few references to how hot my wife was, but nothing inappropriate. On Friday Gustavo asked if I wanted to enjoy happy hour with them. I said it sounded good and he explained that every Friday at about 4pm, the team would gather in Pedro's office for drinks to wind down from the week.

When 4pm rolled around, it was my turn to be first to the party. Pedro seemed surprised to see me, perhaps Gustavo had not passed on the news of my invite, but he greeted me warmly and poured me a tequila without asking me. We toasted a hard work week and I followed his lead in downing it. He poured another and with his limited English, we made some awkward small talk.

Nobody else showed up for half an hour, but then there was a steady stream. Not only Gustavo and Carlos but several other senior managers. I was surprised to also see a number of secretaries join, including Linda who looked more casual this day, and very pretty. The drinks were poured freely and I felt more a part of the team than I ever had. I talked for a long while with Gustavo about my impressions of Mexico City and he had several suggestions for activities Sandy and I could enjoy. He said Mexico City had some of the best restaurants and women in the world and with that he called over two secretaries I had not met. The two girls were both quite pretty. They had darker skin, and looked like they were in their early twenties. To my surprise one of them came to each of us and sat down in our laps. Carlos came by with more shots and the five of us toasted merrily.

We continued to drink, but with my arm around the girl, and my eyes looking down her cleavage, I became aroused. The girl had to notice, but she stayed seated and in fact seemed to wriggle against my cock to make sure it stayed hard and pushed into her ass. I became so distracted that I was barely following the conversation. Gustavo was saying something but my mind couldn't work hard enough to decipher his accent. I noticed I was pushing myself against her, just a little to increase the sensation. The girl asked me something, then giggled and nuzzled into me.

I felt like I might cum in my pants. Fearing losing control, I jerked up suddenly, then asked her to get off while I went to the bathroom. She giggled and put on a pouty face as she stood up. I left Pedro's office, went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I had never cheated on Sandy, and even though this girl was hot I wanted to remain faithful and professional. I decided to go back to the party, but stay standing and make sure I was well behaved. I took a deep breath and left the bathroom only to find my secretary Linda there.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sandy Inspires My Team

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds