• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Delivering The Bed Ch. 02

Delivering The Bed Ch. 02

12

Kim Bartlett had been brought up in a loving, happy family. Her Dad Charlie and Mother Carol, gave her everything they could to make her happy and she appreciated it with all her heart.

Kim sat next to her husband in the front of their car, on the last part of their delivery trip. She was still glowing inside from her orgasms she'd had with her son and with her husband in the car. Thinking to herself, she couldn't help feeling a pang of guilt for what she had done and how she felt.

Why was the attraction to incest so strong within herself? Why now, after all these years? She had never thought of it before, so what made it so horny to her now? She loved her family like her family loved her. What made her jeopardise the very fabric of it now?

Still, even thinking guiltily about how she had behaved with her son, she still knew she would find it very hard to resist having any kind of sexual contact with her son. Would her love for her existing life be enough to stop her changing it by her actions in the future? Only time would tell.

Harry drove the final miles of the trip with a slight but obvious grin on his face. He couldn't help thinking about his daughter and her incredible body. The thought of her juicy sucking mouth was beginning to arouse him again. Looking down at his sexy wife, in the seat next to him, made him remember the love he had for her. The mere fact that he could lose her and his whole family, if he pursued this thing with Sophie, made him shake his head to try and clear it.

Kim turned to Harry and smiled, "Nearly there dear?"

"Not far now we're about twenty minutes away I'd say" answered Harry.

"Good, it'll be good to see Mom and Dad again."

"Yeh they haven't seen us and the kids for quite a while now, since retiring down here."

Kim thought to herself what her parents would think of her, if they knew what she had done and was still thinking of doing!

Kim's Mom was as gentle and straight laced as they come. Kim had never heard her utter the merest profanity in her life, and her Father was much the same. Kim was everything to her parents and she loved them very much, so she didn't want them finding out about her new found obsession under any circumstances.

David and Sophie were asleep in the back having enjoyed fucking themselves to a standstill on the mattress, on the back seat. Kim knew what they had done and just the thought of it brought back the tingle in her clit.

She shook herself out of the memory and tried to change her thoughts by talking to her husband.

"It's gonna be a bit of s squeeze with the sleeping arrangements in the cottage, when we get there darling," she observed.

"Yeh the cottage is not that big. I wonder how Carol has decided who's sleeping where?"

Kim thought about it for a minute, trying not to think about sleeping with anyone except her husband.

"Well she has one spare bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge, so I guess we'll all have to sleep with someone."

"I'm sure Carol has it all under control darling, after all, she's been waiting for us all to visit since they moved down here!"

Finally driving up the country lane, they came to the sign on the gate that were looking for.

"Damson Cottage, here it is," exclaimed Harry.

Harry got out to pull open the five-bar gate.

"Let's hope it's the right place!"

"How many other Damson Cottages are there gonna be in Helston?" Kim declared.

Carol and Charlie came running out to the car as they pulled up and answered all their doubts.

"Hey you lot, you made it then!" Cried Carol, pulling the car door open.

"Hi there you two, how are you both?" Grinned Harry.

Before they had a chance to reply, Kim was out of the car and hugging both her parents together.

"Mom, Dad, it's so great to see you. I've missed you so much!" Kim cried.

"Oh we love and missed you too darling, we've left it too long, come on let's get inside, where are the kids? They are with you aren't they!" Carol rambled.

"I'll wake them and get them out of the car, you lot go on in, we won't be a minute," answered Harry.

Inside Charlie hugged his daughter again, "Get yourself comfortable, I'll put the kettle on, I expect you could all do with a nice strong cup of tea!"

Harry, Sophie and David came walking in. The kids were yawning and dragging their feet after sleeping soundly for the last part of the journey.

All of the family acted as if nothing had happened between them, as they all sat around the lounge chatting and catching up.

"Have you worked out what the sleeping arrangements are going to be?" Asked Kim.

"Well, we have twin beds in the spare room and this is a double sofa-bed," answered Carol.

"The best way of doing it would be if you and Harry took this sofa-bed and the kids took the twin beds," Carol observed.

" I don't know, looking at the size of it, I don't think it's big enough to take me and Kim together," Harry came back.

"That's what I said!" Injected Charlie.

"So, how are we gonna do it then? Genius!" Carol replied.

"I think the only way is if Harry and David have the twin beds and Sophie and Kim take the sofa-bed," said Charlie.

Kim tried not to show an objection, as she thought about how she would like to get her son on his own. Her guilt then made her think that perhaps keeping them apart would be a good thing.

"Let's have dinner and we can decide when we've had a think about it, ok?" Said Carol.

Everybody sat at the dinner table together. Harry sat at the end and Kim and David together on one side. Carol sat opposite them next to Sophie with Charlie at the end opposite Harry.

Everyone relaxed and enjoyed their meal and the conversation about sleeping arrangement started again.

Suddenly Carol saw a real look of disappointment on her Daughter's face when it was suggested that David sleep in the room with Harry. She thought her attitude was a little strange.

David put his hand on his Mother's thigh under the table. First of all Kim moved it back over, and she gave her son a warning look. Carol noticed this and thought that there was something different between them.

David slowly placed his hand back on kim's thigh, over her dress. This time Kim gave David a disapproving look again, but this time she didn't move it away. David slowly smoothed his hand over his Mom's thigh and slid it under the hem of her summer dress.

Carol pretended not to notice that there was anything unusual between her Daughter and Grandson, but she kept glancing at them from time to time.

David slipped his hand under Kim's dress and moved it up towards her now hot crotch.

Kim pressed her teeth together in an effort not to show any reaction to David's ministrations.

Carol became more and more interested, and more and more shocked, as she began to realise that there was something going on. Kim began to lose her concentration on watching everyone else to keep what was going on from them. She was beginning to get lost in the feelings that David was bringing out in her.

Harry was attempting to hold a conversation about the railway with Charlie at opposite ends of the table. Sophie was sitting next to Carol playing with her I-phone, as she seemed to do quite a lot.

Carol became aware that the family conversation had broken up, and Kim or David hadn't said anything for quite a while.

"Well I'm gonna start clearing the table, and fill the dishwasher," Carol stated, standing up.

Only Sophie took any kind of notice as she looked up at her momentarily and grunted an acknowledgment. David and Kim were getting lost in each other.

Carol dropped a spoon as she picked up a dish and put it back down to bend down. Absolute shock ran through her as she looked across, under the table. David's hand was under Kim's dress and clearly inside her panties.

Carol did the classic lifting of her head, and banging it hard on the underside of the table. Standing up she rubbed her head looked over, giving Kim and David the harshest of looks. Kim quickly came out of her reverie, pulling David's hand away from her she stumbled to get up.

"Everything ok dear?" Asked Harry.

"Yeh, yeh,. Fine, fine, I was just... Um" she stuttered.

"Help me with the dishes darling!" Carol ordered, looking across at her daughter.

Kim picked up a stack of plates and followed her Mother to the kitchen.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Carol cursed.

"Sorry Mom, I, I, I can't explain it! I don't know what's wrong with me!"

"It's your Son!"

"I know, I know, but Mom it turns me on, so much"

"It's incest dear! It's wrong! It's forbidden!"

"I know Mom I know!"

"Then why?"

"It's just so hot, and I don't know why, it's the fact that it is wrong and is forbidden that makes it so hot. It's like sex in public or outdoors, only ten times as sexy."

"But, but, oh God you're his Mother!"

"Sorry Mom, but it turns me on sooo much, I'm hooked on it! It's like the best drug ever, I know it's wrong but I'm already hooked," Kim moaned.

"Well I suppose when you put it like that, I may be could understand the attraction. David is a sexy young boy and he looks very fit!"

"Mom, what shall I do? I know I shouldn't do anything with him, but he has me so hot!"

"I hate to admit it but, from the look of you, you're gonna have a hard time resisting him."

If Carol was being absolutely honest with herself she would have to admit that the thought of her Daughter having sex with her own Son got her more than a little warm inside. Carol was now also in conflict with her feelings.

"I know that it's wrong with all my heart Kim, but I can also understand your deepest feelings because I have them too."

"Has what David and I are feeling and doing effected you now Mom?"

"Here, give me a cuddle Kim, I love you, and you needn't be concerned about me. My feelings are not important here, yours are."

"But Mom, I know how this has changed me... Does it turn you on too?" Kim whispered in her Mother's ear as she gave her a tight hug.

"If I'm honest, and totally honest at that, then yes, the thought of you having sex with David, and the more we talk about it, has me wetter in my pussy than I've been for a long time!"

Both women moved back into the lounge, by which time the others had sat down on the sofa and armchairs. The two women took their seats.

"So have we decided our sleeping arrangements then?" Asked Carol.

Charlie looked over at her, "I think it's a case of who fits what bed," he stated.

"If that's the case then David and Harry get the twin beds, and Mom and Dad stay in their room, which leaves Sophie and I on this Sofa-bed," answered Kim.

"I guess we're all agreed on that then!" Said Harry.

The rest of the evening was spent laughing and joking, but David and Harry were a little subdued as they thought about the prospect of no sex that night.

Lesbian sex had never crossed Kim's mind before, but laying next to her young horny daughter was making a moist patch appear in her panties. She had watched Sophie getting undressed and had to admit that her sweet, young body looked delicious naked.

Her golden brown skin, that she got from her Father was in complete contrast from her Mother's fair complexion. Her shiny yellow locks were also completely different than Kim's flowing red hair.

Their figures and looks were where they were the same. Both had medium, thirty-four breasts. Slim curved waists topped wide shapely hips and beautiful round bubble butts. It was their legs that gave their bodies the final touch of class. Although differing in colour they were smooth curvy pins that would have looked good on any supermodel.

Sophie felt her Mother watching her and was so hot that she had to climb into bed quickly, before her Mom saw her fall over on shaky legs.

Kim was already in bed and slid her hands, as she had before, between her hot, damp, thighs. Sophie pulled back the bedclothes and slid in next to her Mother.

Kim said nothing and Sophie looked at her in the moon-lit room. Side by side on the soft bed both women moved closer together. Kim moved up on her arms over Sophie as if it was something she'd done a hundred times before. Leaning down her soft mouth covered her Daughter's and their snaking tongues entwined in a duel.

Kim couldn't believe how Sophie tasted and couldn't get enough of the flavour. She wondered to herself, that if her Daughter's mouth tasted this divine, what was her sweet young pussy going to taste like.

Both nightdresses came off over their heads and they urgently removed their panties, before they entwined their sweating, hot bodies together in a battle of caresses.

"Ahhh." Sophie moaned as Kim's hand went between her legs and her fingers curled upwards into her steamy cunt. Alternating between fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit, Kim moved her Daughter closer to coming with each touch. Sophie fucked her hips up to meet her Mother's probing hand, as her groaning got louder. Kim covered her Daughter's mouth with hers to try and silence her and the strawberry taste filled her mouth once more.

Sophie came hard and squirted her cum in a flood of hot juice onto Kim's vibrating fingers. Kim leaned over and put her hand across Sophie's mouth to gag her cries, that would surely wake the dead.

Sophie's convulsing body slowed to a stop like a steam train stopping at a station. Kim slowed her rubbing and moved her hand up to to gently massage her pert young breast.

Holding the pointed nipple up she sucked it between her lips and massaged her hand on Sophie's pussy again.

Kim kissed her way down the heaving torso of her nubile Daughter and reached her delicious pussy.

Sophie grabbed a pillow and bit on it as her Mother's tongue took the place of her fingers and probed between her soaking cunt lips.

Carol lay next to the sleeping Charlie and her conversation with her Daughter went over and over in her mind. Her pussy started to ache like it had before. She slipped her hand into her panties and imagined watching her Daughter ride her Grandson's hard cock. Pictures of David fucking Kim from behind and pushing his finger into her asshole went through her mind.

Carol's breath started to gasp as she patted her clit and pushed a finger into her damp cunt.

Charlie slept soundly next to her, as she manipulated her hard little button between her fingers with the incredibly hot thoughts of incest filling her head.

Suddenly above her own gasps of pleasure, she was sure she heard those of someone else. Stopping her movement and holding her breath for a few seconds, Carol listened intently for any sounds.

Kim pushed Sophie's legs back over her heaving body to expose her gorgeous round ass, as she knelt before her. Sophie put both her arms around her calves and held her legs back, moaning loudly as her Mother pulled her drenched cunt lips apart with her thumbs and lapped at her open pussy.

Carol gingerly opened the bedroom door and moved out into the doorway to the lounge. The sight before her made her legs weak and her heart beat faster as she almost spontaneously came just standing there. Kim had her Granddaughter on her back with her legs back over her head, finger fucking her exposed pussy and licking her clit.

Carol pushed her hand into her panties and felt the amazing jolts of pleasure shoot through her body as she had her orgasm. Weak at the knees she leant back against the wall, watching her Daughter fuck her Granddaughter with three fingers and lap at her teenage pussy like a cat with the biggest bowl of cream she had ever had.

Kim pushed two fingers into her own pussy as she fucked her moaning Daughter to orgasm.

"Oh Mom, oh Mom, you're making me cum again,... Oh God, cumming, cumming."

Kim hummed as she feasted on her Daughters clit and fucked her swollen pussy with her fingers.

Carol pulled off her nightdress and tugged on her hard nipples as she got lost in the naughtiness of the incest before her. She walked over on shaky legs and stood next to the bed with her girls fucking each other on it.

Carol stood there looking down, her hand inside her panties fucking herself at the scene in front of her.

Kim removed her fingers from her own pussy and rubbed the pussy juice from Sophie's orgasm around her puckered little asshole before sliding a wet finger into the tight little hole.

Carol pulled her panties off and climbed on the bed next to the writhing women in front of her.

"Oh God Mom, yeh, sit on her face, yeh make her eat your cunt," Kim swore.

Carol stood up and put her legs either side of Sophie's shoulders and sat down on her open mouth. Sophie immediately stuck her tongue out and lapped at the dripping pussy before her.

Carol pulled her own nipples hard as her Granddaughter pushed her tongue into the wet pussy being rubbed on her hungry mouth.

"That's it Mom, feed my daughter your fucking wet pussy as I fuck her ass with my fingers," Kim moaned.

Carol groaned loudly, forgetting her husband and everyone else in the house. Kim thrust her fingers into her daughters ass, and started to lick her clit with long wet laps. Sophie almost screamed into her Grandmother's dripping hole as she came hard, and squirted hot liquid over her Mother's tongue.

"That's a good girl, now suck on my asshole you little slut," moaned Carol.

Kim stopped playing with Sophie's pussy and moved up to spread her legs. She kneeled across her Daughter's crotch and lined her pussy up against hers, in the scissors position.

Carol and Kim wrestled tongues and massaged each other's tits as they fucked Sophie underneath them. Moaning into each other's mouths, both women were climbing fast to orgasm.

Carol rubbed her own clit as Sophie sucked on her ass. Kim spread her own pussy lips and pushed her swollen clit against her Daughters, causing electric spikes of pleasure to shoot through her cunt and radiate into her whole body.

"Ohhh I'm cumming again," moaned Carol again pulling on her own nipples hard and licking her lips in pleasure.

"Oh I just love fucking my family, it makes me cum like nothing else," crooned Kim.

"Ohhh yeh, me too," said Carol.

Sophie just hummed into Carol's ass and fucked her hips up against her Mother's thrusting pussy in an effort to cum again.

All three women moaned together in an orgy of writhing, sweating flesh. It was the first lesbian sex experience for all three and the fact that it was with their own family made it even better. All of them couldn't get enough of each other's feminine charms and they all realised that they would get very little sleep that night.

Carol gingerly crawled back into bed with Charlie in the early hours, leaving Kim and Sophie cuddling each other in sated sleep for the last few hours of what was left of the night.

The bed had to be delivered today and Charlie suggested that they all went for a day out as well.

Chloe was so grateful for the bed, she met Kim, Harry, Sophie and David at the driveway of her house. With hugs all round the women walked inside leaving Harry and David to carry the parts of bed into the house.

Charlie and Carol pulled up outside in their car and went inside to join Chloe and the rest.

"It's great to have my first visitors and so kind of you to give us the bed," said Chloe.

"It's our pleasure, we know how hard it is when you're first starting married life, Harry and I were lucky too that we had friends and family to support us when we first got married," smiled Kim.

"Yeh it must feel like a whole new adventure," chimed Sophie.

"Well we've been together for over a year and a half already but yeh, marriage and living together will be totally new for us," Chloe replied.

They all sat around chatting as Charlie and Harry put the bed together in the larger of the two bedrooms.

As they were chatting, Chloe thought about how close Carol and her family were and how lucky they were to be so. She thought that she could detect something else apart from normal family love between them, but just thought that may be she was just imagining something more than there was.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Delivering The Bed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds