• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Harriet's Liberty Ch. 03

Harriet's Liberty Ch. 03

Bryant took periodical peeps through his curtains as the stream of deliveries arrived next door on Saturday morning; the arrival of what was obviously a very large bed, setting the delivery men a tough task as they wrestled it through the door and caused some commotion in getting the mattress and base up the stairs. The delivery men didn't seem to mind a bit about being marshalled by the stern woman in the tight skirt.

Bryant's curiosity was pushed to the limit when a large plain black van arrived and what seemed like half of its contents were delivered next door, his mind ran riot with fantasies of what the boxed items could be, especially those which were over six feet long; he could not know how his imagination had touched on reality. The men from the black van did not display the leering smiles that the deliverers of the bed had worn, theirs was a very special delivery and they had seen many women like the strikingly confident Harriet before, such was the nature of their delivery.

Harriet directed them down to her newly painted cellar, the junk it had collected over many years now smoldering in the garden, its warm purple walls complemented by the silver enamel she had herself added to the bars at the small window through which the light shone in golden streaks, emphasising its new cell-like appearance. She switched on the light and the three males began unpacking the larger boxes; one of them addressed Harriet in studied gentlemanly fashion.

'Assembly and fixture of the frames and benches is all part of the price Madam, but we will have to leave you to fit the smaller racks and fitments.' Harriet's sex moistened a little at the male's nonchalant air of servitude, she could see he had provided this service for many dominant women, and was careful not to show the remotest indication of frivolity.

'That's just fine, I have someone in mind who'll do that for me. He doesn't know it yet, but will oblige me without question.' The slight raising of his eyebrows was the only emotion the male showed at Harriet's response; his business meant that talking with countless dominant women had become as routine as taking a train to work, it was as though they were taking over, there were so many of them and he was glad of the trade.

She showed him where to place the huge X-frame, a smaller version, a crucifix, and two padded benches. Even when the padded coffin was unpacked, none of the three showed the slightest emotion, and they set about transforming the cellar which her Mother had used to place items of no further use or interest; Harriet smirked, her nipples hardening as the X-frame was hoisted and fixed to the far wall, the cellar would know much use and interest now.

Bryant's curiosity got the better of him, the dull sound of drilling below ground level too much to bear. He opened his front door and crept furtively between the privet hedges which divided the properties, and craned his neck to look over the small ground level window which offered a view into the cellar. He could just see the men moving about, but could not quite see what they were at. Harriet was not quite so involved as her paid servants of the moment, and noticed the change in the light through the bars. Her cunt tingled on guessing immediately who it was, and strode forward, looking up with arms crossed. Bryant's eyes met with her stern smile, and he gaped at her, frozen for a moment, then shrank away as though burned by her stare. His anus tingled at the thought of the look she had given him as he disappeared back to the safety of his house; just the power of her glare had him in a cold sweat, how could this be the same girl?

The delivery men completed their task rapidly, and left the basic assemblies of cuffs and manacles at the foot of each apparatus. As two of them took the tools back to the van, the third bowed in reverence to his obviously dominant customer.

'Glad to be of service to you madam, I trust you will be OK with the completion of the assemblies; there is a helpline number with the instructions should you require any guidance.'

'Oh, I'll be fine thank you, like I said, I know just the person to have the work completed for me.' Her cunt oozed as he walked away and left her to survey her new dungeon; the small gallows with its silky noose hanging at the opposite end to the frames was particularly arousing for her; just enough clearance to have the tallest of males dangling from it, a recess in the floor below it with two steps down; an old coal hopper removed many years ago having occupied the space. The padded coffin standing next to it added extra spice. She would now find her handyman and have him complete the work.

Bryant was on his knees on his bedroom floor, wanking hard as he surveyed the pictures of the cane wielding Harriet which adorned the walls, thinking hard on that look she had given him; he longed to be on his knees to her. He was close to unleashing his cream when the doorbell rang. He continued to strop for a moment when it rang again. He cursed his luck and quickly dressed, stuffing his rigid cock into his briefs. He pulled the door open and stood stunned on seeing Harriet standing with hands on hips, her full figure as tall as he in her stilettos.

'Fetch that toolbox of yours, I have something you can do for me; be quick about it.'

Bryant said nothing, her command was so confident, and his own desire overpowered him, he went sheepishly to the nearby stair cupboard and clumsily lifted the steel box. Harriet sneered with pleasure.

'You'll need an electric drill and some masonry bits.' He hastily grabbed a drill and extension, and waddled in her wake as she led him to her door, his eyes fixed on her deliciously rounded hips and arse in the tight skirt, his cock now harder than it had ever been in his bedroom. They walked in and she closed the door behind them, then stood hands on hips looking him up and down. Bryant noted the satisfaction in her eyes as he began to tremble visibly.

'What do you mean, spying on me like that, like a peeping tom?' She lifted her chin and looked down her nose at him, her nipples poking hard through her blouse as she enjoyed his discomfort, waiting for whatever feeble answer would be offered.

'I don't know... don't know what came over me... you just look so... so different.' Harriet squinted her mesmerising brown eyes at him, the delight at having him squirm making her sex moisten all the more. Her confidence reached a new level as he stood like a repentant schoolboy.

'I have a good mind to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking.' She smiled as she saw the bulge of his cock poking his loose trousers, betraying the submissive side of his sexuality which she had helped bring forth from him; the freedom the independence had given her bringing her haughty confidence to the fore.

'I think You should kneel before me and beg my forgiveness... now!'. Bryant dropped the things he carried, and his head swam with a strange dizziness, everything seeming to happen in slow motion as he found himself sinking to his knees at her command, not quite believing his own actions. His cock boned as the sheer pleasure of being dominated by her clashed with his rational thoughts; this was crazy but oh so erotically enjoyable, he was overwhelmed by her feminine power as he knelt and looked up at her stern beauty, she had him just where he belonged and they both knew it.

'I... I beg your forgiveness Harriet. Her cunt was now thoroughly wet as she slapped his face smartly, Bryant's balls and anus tingling with the pleasure of his inferiority being confirmed as the manicured hand left its mark.

'Mistress Harriet!... You will show me respect at all times.' Bryant was now yearning to shoot his mess like never before; he wallowed in this new and tantalising pleasure.

'I beg your forgiveness... Mistress Harriet.' Her spite rose as she savoured this new triumph; the lewd and leering male who had made his perversions clear to her when she had been ruled by her mother was now at her complete disposal. She would now begin his humiliation, and put him to good use.

'Clothes off now! Every last stitch.' Bryant gasped and hesitated only to blush red, and was awarded another swift slap to the face, adding to his rosy complexion. He fumbled with his clothes while she inspected his emerging flesh; though middle-aged, his musculature was surprisingly well turned out, nicely firm arms and torso, her cunt tingled as his muscles rippled pleasingly while he struggled out of his lower garments, she thought how his flanks would take the whip nicely.

'It's going to get very warm where you're going.' Bryant was already sweating as the tension built and he tried to take in the predicament he was enduring; the beads formed on his brow and back as he seemed to look in on himself from the outside, naked and kneeling before the woman he had come to desire so strongly in so short a time. His complete focus was suddenly drawn to her; she smiled and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the ground. Bryant was transfixed by the delicious camel toe in her black pantie hose, her cunt, hot and aroused, framed by her broad thighs and round hips; her white silk blouse held tight by a thin belt about her waist, accentuating her dominant female shape.

'Sniff my pussy! I want you to know the scent you've lusted after, the scent of a woman who's going to show you your place.' Bryant needed no coaxing, his cock boned, the veins bulging along its length as he duly paid homage to a superior force. Harriet sneered in triumph as his noose nestled against the nylon gusset, grooved so sweetly by the bulging lips of her hot and wet cunt. Bryant's balls and anus tingled in submission as he sniffed at the delectable spice of her sex. He was ready to be totally controlled by her. She allowed him a minute or so to fill his lungs with her delicate aroma, then pulled his head away and slapped his face hard again.

'Follow me. You're honoured, you'll be the first to see my pleasure room; you have work to do.' Bryant's face stung as it warmed in the afterglow of her hand, but was eclipsed by the pounding of his heart as he watched her firm round cheeks in the black nylon descend the stairs to the cellar; he grasped the tools and followed obediently.

Bryant gasped as he saw the frames, benches, and gallows, bringing a satisfied tingle to Harriet's already excited cunt. She picked a cane and a black leather object from the array of things recently purchased and strutted over to Bryant, who dropped to his knees, eyes staring at the implements of torture. His anus now tingled wildly in submission, his cock beginning to ooze pre-cum, as Harriet grinned while a full leather hood was swiftly slipped over his head and smartly buckled about his neck. She grinned with satisfaction as his eyes blinked through the holes, and his mouth remained agape through the only other opening; a gauze patch over the nose allowed him access to any scent offered, should he be granted that pleasure.

'There! I don't wish to see your face. You have no identity when you're down here; you are merely a slave to do my bidding.' He lowered his head, his mind running riot at what torture may befall him as Harriet ran the cane over the firm contours of his body, then down to his stiff cock, making it perk erect.

'You're going to be put to work in finishing some tasks for me, the instructions are easily read. I will tell you where I want my racks and you will fix them for me. You'll please me by getting things right, just as I want them. If you do not get it right I will thrash you, if you please me... I'll allow you to lick my arsehole; you'd like to do that wouldn't you?' Bryant's heart pounded.

'Yes Mistress Harriet... I would love to lick your arsehole.' He was close to spending spontaneously as he watched the superb arse move in the black panties as she strutted high on her stilettos before him. Harriet pointed first to the frames.

'You'll put the cuffs on those first, while I chalk on the walls where I want my racks. I will then go upstairs for a while, then I'll come down again to supervise you.' Bryant went eagerly to the task, Harriet taking time to choose where her whip racks would go before ascending the stairs. Bryant's balls tingled as he heard the door locked shut behind him; he wanted to wank his rigid cock there and then in case this was some vivid dream he would suddenly wake from, but set about his tasks as though his life depended on it, he so wanted to worship that arse with his tongue.

Harriet hummed to herself contentedly as she picked up her skirt and buttoned it before taking Bryant's house keys from his things and going next door. Harriet thought the house was surprisingly tidy for a residence inhabited by a single male, as she nosed through the lounge and kitchen. On ascending the stairs and entering his bedroom, she found the turgid air of his sleeping quarters much more to her expectations; smiling contentedly and lifting her skirt, she rubbed her clitoris as she took in the array of pictures of her with cane, plastered on the walls and the ceiling above his bed. His mind was already enslaved by her, and she would take much pleasure in goading him with what she had seen. Taking one of the pictures, she returned to her house and listened for a moment at the top of the basement stairs, the sound of Bryant's toil pleasing her ears. She slipped out of her skirt again and sat in a chair for a good two hours, slipping a finger through the moistness of her hot cleft as she read a book on dominant housekeeping, before picking the picture up and strutting down to her new dungeon.

She smiled with pleasure as she surveyed the array of equipment now displayed in all its glory, her cunt tingling as she stepped to the gallows in the corner and tugged at the dangling noose with an elegant finger. Bryant watched from his knees in the centre of the room, his cock erecting to full stiffness on seeing the picture in her hand, his balls tingling as her eyes glinted with a spiteful wickedness on turning to him.

'Good boy! You've managed your first task for me satisfactorily.' Her soft smile turned to a severe look and she slapped his face hard, making his face sting and bringing dribbles of pre-cum from his pulsing cock.

'What's this! you've been masturbating over me, haven't you!' Bryant could not deny it, nor did he want to; the transformation of the dowdy girl he may have fucked through boredom, to the confident dominatrix who now commanded him, had captured him completely and enslaved his awakening submissive soul entirely.

'Yes Mistress Harriet... I have masturbated many times over you.' She grinned as she strutted round him, looking at the impressive wares of her new life, then stood with her back to him and slowly slipped off her panties to reveal her deliciously plump arse.

'Well, you'll masturbate for me now while sniffing worshipping my arsehole; it's fitting that your seed should christen my dungeon, as my once arrogant neighbour and the first to be dominated here. Sniff!' She parted her legs slightly and leaned forward, holding her cheeks apart, and Bryant needed no further encouragement, poking his nose to her inviting anus and sniffing hard at it's savoury whiff, taking his cock to bone hard rigidity as he stropped deliriously.

'Lick! Get that tongue right in, I want your seed wasted while it's in the correct place for it!' She released one hand and nursed her cunt as his eager tongue slipped in, the full pleasure of her dominance now realised as the once letching and chauvinistic male was reduced with satisfaction to her slave.

'Don't you dare come until I'm ready to allow it, you'll feel the whip if you do.' Bryant let out muffled whimpers as he fought to hold back his aching balls, and was relieved to hear Harriet gasp and moan, her thighs stiffening and her anus clenching at his tongue.

'Ooohhhhh yessss!!... Shoot now... waste your come on the floor!' Harriet's orgasm was supreme, the wickedness of her dominance enhancing the waves of pure ecstasy as Bryant grunted and jerked, and she watched between her legs as the loops of hot semen was sent to the floor in honour of her superiority. She sighed with satisfaction as Bryant continued to dutifully tongue her arsehole, his spent cock worked to prolong his own lush orgasm for as long as possible, the weaker jets of hot semen dribbling from his bell-end. She stepped clear of his mess and smiled at him before stepping over to one of the smaller frames.

'Crawl over here and let me see how you look; I want to test this one.' Bryant faltered a little, but her stern look and finger pointing to the frame ensured his obedience. She laughed softly as his wrists were cuffed to the upper bar, and he knelt naked and hooded, the perfect picture. She sneered as he found the courage to speak.

'Please... Mistress... Mistress Harriet, you're not going to leave me here?' She grinned and stepped over to the array of delightful accessories now available to her, picking a nice red ball-gag which would compliment his black hood perfectly. She twirled it playfully as she approached him.

'No... no Mistress, please!' His words were swiftly silenced as the ball was stuffed into his mouth and the giggling Harriet buckled the strap tight, delighting at the red ball surrounded by the black mask which he could now only grunt through. Harriet also noted his cock stiffening again as he was gagged.

'There, I can see that you're enjoying it really.' She flicked his fresh erection with the heel of her stiletto.

'You'll stay ther for a while and think on your previous attitude to me, and women in general. Get used to it, I intend to entertain others who have been just as deserving as you, and if you're a good boy I'll let you watch.' His cock peaked again as he watched her superb arse strut up the stairs, and whimpered through the mask as she closed the door with a bang and switched off the lights. The thin rays of light from the small cellar window illuminated him like the forgotten prisoner, as he squirmed in the cuffs and thought long and hard on his prior conduct, wishing he could play with the cock which was now fully erect again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Harriet's Liberty Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 600 milliseconds