• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 05

Clinical Trials Ch. 05

123

Released from the tight bindings in Dr. Jennifer Drake's exercise room, Brittney Banyard collapsed on the floor as the doctor and Darnus Johnson went out to the adjacent room to talk privately. Brittney was covered in a sheen of sweat and her thighs were slick with her own juices. She put her hands to her breasts to try to ease the ache from her nipples having been hard for so long. In doing so she was dismayed at how big her nipples felt, though in reality when not erect her nipples were on the larger side but not excessively big. Her clit still throbbed as well, but she was afraid to even look at it right now. Without the energy to get up, she sat with her head down while her breathing steadied, fearing what they would do to her next. She didn't understand why the doctor so suddenly stopped and had Mr. Johnson release her, but something seemed to upset the doctor. The thought that something had gone wrong with her treatment certainly didn't ease Brittney's fears either. However, she detachedly noted how clear and smooth her skin was on her legs. She rubbed her arms and shoulders to get some life in them after being held over her head for so long. She noticed how smooth her skin felt, and looking at her arms, noted that they were completely hairless, and not a freckle or blemish was to be seen. "Well, that's new," she mumbled to herself sarcastically. Her senses slowly came back into focus as her arousal gradually waned.

In the other room, Darnus was angry. "What the hell sort of programming did you put into her? This was supposed to be a treatment for sexual dysfunction! It looks like you've created a nymphomaniac! Now what do we do with her?"

"Shhh, calm down! I'll take care of it!" the doctor replied.

"Oh, and how will you manage that? You have no access to the programming! And we just added more programmable nanomaterial into her! And you knew, didn't you? You saw something in her monitoring the other day and still you wanted to move forward. How was this a wise decision?" Darnus questioned.

"I'll take care of it! I'll get access! Besides, she's fine, just a bit over-sexed."

"Oh, is that what you call it? You heard her. She's fucking every person she meets!" Darnus took a deep breath to calm himself. He was angry at the doctor, but also angry at himself for going along with it. If they were to get caught he'd be right there with her in front of the firing squad. Or even worse, they'd probably profile him as a black man taking advantage of a young white woman. But he saw no way to back out, so it looked like they had to play it through to the end. "Alright, so how soon can you get access to the programming? And once you do, what's your plan to correct this?"

"I'll talk to the feds tomorrow, tell them that there's critical time sensitive experiments that I need to review. I just need 15 minutes, all I need is the IP address, I can do the rest from here. They can even watch me, they won't suspect a thing. In the mean time, we send her home. I'll tell her she should stay home til I contact her tomorrow. We pay her for today so she's still part of the clinical trial and still bound to the agreement she signed."

"Fine, though it seems risky. What's to say she doesn't say to hell with that agreement and go to the police? You'd better do a stellar job of convincing her that everything is under control, and win back her trust. But I guess we don't have many options, we can't hold her, we don't want to add kidnapping to our growing list of offenses. Ok, so how do you fix the programming?" Darnus asked.

"I'll do a root level reset, which should wipe out all but the base functions. Then I can kick off a new learning cycle with some modified parameters. By this time tomorrow we'll have full control of the experiment again," she stated more confidently than she felt.

"Fine. Your plan better work," he responded, still leery. "Ok, I'm going to get out of here, you can finish up with her. Probably don't need me triggering her arousal button again."

"Oh, get over yourself!" Jennifer ribbed Darnus. He feigned a big smile and headed out.

Back in the exercise room Doctor Drake dropped a stack of bills totaling $200 on top of Brittney's clothes.

"Get dressed, Miss Banyard. We're done for today. I'd like to thank for your participation, and I will be contacting you tomorrow for a follow-up. You are available, aren't you?" the doctor asked.

"Umm, tomorrow is Saturday, right? I guess so," she responded. She rushed to put on her clothes, wanting to get out of there and wanting a hot shower to cleanse her of this visit.

As she was dressing, the doctor was watching her. "I must say, your skin turned out amazingly well. I know you are going to love it for many years to come. Oh, and did I tell you? You have a much higher resistance to sunburn."

"Umm, thank you," Brittney replied shyly as she looked at her arms again. The doctor was right, her skin had never looked better than it did now. She shook her head. "Don't be thanking her, you dope," she admonished herself. "She just violated you in every way possible, and you tell her thanks?"

*****

Once back home, Brittney headed towards her room and a shower. Before she got there, however, she was intercepted by Holly. "Shit, now what?" she thought.

"Oh, hi Holly. Umm, here," she said as she dug the $200 from her purse and handed it to her. "I know I'm still short, I'm trying."

"Thanks! I appreciate that." Holly said cheerfully as she took the money.

Brittney tried to go to her room, confused by Holly's civil response when she was expecting to get yelled at again. But Holly stopped her again.

"Hey, so I know I've been a bitch lately. I want to make up for it. Why don't we go out tonight and have some fun? It'll be my treat," Holly said.

"Umm, I don't know, I'm sort of beat, and I need a shower..."

"Nonsense, I'm not taking no for an answer. You go take a shower and dress up nice and we'll have some fun. You know you need it."

Brittney didn't want to offend her or make her mad again, so she reluctantly agreed.

"Perfect. Like I said, wear something nice. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, Billy's going to come along as well. Now hurry up, it's almost 7 already."

Brittney flushed at the idea of being close to Billy again, remembering how his big cock filled her mouth this afternoon. Holly didn't appear to be suspicious, though, which was a relief. Brittney hurried off to take a shower, once again needing to wash off the smell of sex.

*****

Brittney wasn't sure what Holly meant by dressing nice. She ended up choosing a short pleated peach colored skirt and a button up white top. Holly knocked and then entered Brittney's room as she was just finished dressing.

"Mmm, that looks good on you, Brittney," Holly said excitedly. "You need some nice high heels to finish it off. You never know, there might be some cute guys where we are going."

"Oh, umm, ok. Where are we going?" Brittney asked.

"It's a surprise! Now hurry up, we need to get moving," Holly responded. "Oh, and my friend Tracie is coming along as well. You'll like her, she's a lot of fun."

The three of them climbed into Holly's car, Holly driving, Billy in the passenger seat, and Brittney in the back behind Holly. As they drove Billy stole glances back at Brittney, while Brittney purposely avoided looking his direction. A short distance later they stopped in front of Tracie's house and Tracie climbed in next to Brittney.

"Well hi Brittney, so nice to meet you! I'm Tracie." Tracie said in an over the top Georgia twang. "We are going to have some fun tonight!"

"Hi Tracie, nice to meet you," Brittney replied.

"Oh come on, you don't sound excited! But maybe you are nervous, I was nervous the first time I..."

"Tracie!" Holly shouted from the front. "It's a surprise, remember?"

"Shit, sorry. Well, anyway, you need to loosen up, Brittney. Here, I brought just the thing," Tracie said as she pulled a flask out of her purse. "It's peach schnapps! Try it, it's the best thing!" she said as she pushed the flask into Brittney's hand.

"Peach, how ironic," Brittney thought as she took the flask.

"Haha, I get it! Because of my accent!" Tracie beamed. "Yep, Georgia, born and raised. I graduated from Embry, and I'm a Delta Omega girl!" she said proudly. "Some crazy shit going on back there. Come on, drink up. It's good, trust me," Tracie said.

Brittney reluctantly lifted the flask to her lips and took a small sip.

"See? Good, huh? Go on, have some more," Tracie urged.

"Umm, ok, it's pretty good," Brittney admitted. She took bigger sip.

"There you go! You're such a sweetheart, I just know we're going to have fun tonight!" Tracie said playfully as she looked over Brittney. "My, you do have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen! You are so lucky," Tracie said as she ran her finger along Brittney's arm. "And your legs! The guys are going to be falling all over you!"

Tracie ran her manicured fingernail lightly over Brittney's bare knee and slid it up her exposed thigh. Brittney pulled away. The soft touch was having an effect on her, though, and she squirmed in her seat. She took another swig of the schnapps to distract herself from the all too familiar feelings brewing between her legs.

Tracie continued to make small talk with Brittney during the twenty minute ride. Tracie didn't miss a chance to touch Brittney; put her hand on Brittney's shoulder and gently squeeze; let her bare leg brush up against Brittney's leg; cross her legs and let her high heel brush against Brittney's calf. By the time they arrived a fire had started in Brittney's sex and she had a buzz going from the alcohol. In her distracted state she didn't notice that the car had stopped in a parking lot.

"Come on, let's go," Holly ordered as she opened the back door of the car for Brittney. Brittney stumbled out and Tracie quickly came around and put her arm around Brittney to keep her steady. Holly and Tracie hurried her inside and Brittney didn't even notice where they were.

"They found a table for four and they all sat down except Tracie. "I've got to go get ready. I'll see you soon," Tracie said as she headed off.

Finally taking in her surroundings, Brittney was appalled to realize they were in a strip joint. Their semi-circular table was up against a small stage with a stripper pole. This stage was currently empty. A bigger stage was a little distance away that was currently occupied by a busty redhead. Brittney's jaw dropped as she saw the dancer gyrating around the stripper pole, but at the same time a pang ran through her at seeing the nearly naked woman dancing provocatively.

"What are we doing here?" Brittney questioned. "You didn't tell me we were going to a strip club!"

"A gentleman's club," Holly corrected her. "Tracie works here, I told her we'd come and support her tonight. You don't mind, do you? You and Tracie seemed to get along very well."

"Umm, she seems nice, but I don't know, I feel weird with all these naked women," Brittney nervously replied. "And all these perverted guys," she added.

"Nonsense, it'll be fun. Billy, you perverted guy, order us a round of drinks," Holly commanded.

"You got it boss," Billy sarcastically responded. Brittney blushed as she realized she had inadvertently called Billy a pervert.

The drinks arrived and Brittney sat fidgeting. With each new dancer on the main stage she couldn't help but watch them. And as she stared her arousal flared. She downed half of her drink and noted that it was pretty strong, and tried to tell herself to slow down since she didn't want to get drunk and make a fool of herself.

"How long do we hafta stay here?" Brittney asked. She felt like she was slurring her words.

"Lighten up! Tracie will be out to dance in a little bit," Holly responded.

A few minutes later Tracie came out wearing a schoolgirl uniform that was about three sizes too small for her, and a pair of clear platform shoes about 8 inches high. She winked at Brittney, took a sip of Brittney's drink, and stepped up on the small stage in front of their table. A cheer went up from the tables surrounding the small stage, occupied mostly by men.

Tracie began to dance, teasing the crowd around her. She spun herself around the pole and leaned into a backbend to give them a view up her top as her tits nearly fell out of her bra. Picking out one of the guys, she looked him in the eyes as she popped open the top button. Choosing another guy, she kneeled in front of him as she opened another button, her bra now completely exposed. She giggled and pulled away.

This continued until she had removed her top and bra and was jiggling her bare breasts for the cheering crowd. Tracie then singled out Brittney, standing over her and locking eyes as she flipped up her tiny skirt to show her red thong panties. Brittney looked down, embarrassed, but Tracie put a fingernail under Brittney's chin and lifted her head. Tracie pulled her panties to the side, exposing her shaved snatch. She bent her knees, which brought her exposed pussy closer to Brittney's face. A moan escaped Brittney as the submissive position of being forced to look up at Tracie's pussy drove her arousal higher. She flashed back to a few days ago when she had a similar view of Holly. She wanted to look away, to walk out of the club, but sat there mesmerized.

Tracie giggled and slid her panties down slowly her thighs as she stood over Brittney. The crowd continued to cheer, loving the show that Tracie was putting on. She hung her panties from her finger and teasingly held them above Brittney's face. Leaning down, Tracie whispered in Brittney's ear. "Come on, your turn."

Before Brittney knew what was happening, Tracie had taken Brittney's hand and pulled her out of her seat and then up onto the stage. Brittney pulled back desperately, but Tracie held on. The crowd cheered wildly. Once on stage, the crowd that had gathered around the stage closed in, blocking any path to exit.

Tracie danced around Brittney as Brittney stood nervously. Tracie's hands were all over her. She rubbed her arms, then her breasts, then kneeled down and ran her hands up Brittney's thighs and under her dress. Brittney tried to squirm away.

Tracie stood again and whispered in Brittney's ear, "Come on, loosen up. You are so incredibly sexy. Dance with me!"

Tracie put her arms around Brittney's waist, pulling her close and pressing her naked breasts against Brittney's white top. She led Brittney in a dance around the stripper pole, eventually spinning her around. Tracie ran her hands up over Brittney's breasts and stopped at the top button. She winked at the crowd as she popped it open. Another spin around the pole, and she stopped and popped open the next button.

Brittney was getting dizzy from the combination of the dance, the alcohol, her arousal, and the crowd of men watching and cheering. She could only imagine the lewd thoughts they all had while watching her. She attempted to button her top back up, but Tracie took her hands and spun her around again. She caught a glimpse of Billy, who was grinning ear to ear, and she quickly turned away in embarrassment. Tracie continued to undress her, and soon her top was completely open and her bra exposed. Trying to get control of the situation, Brittney moved to leave, searching for an opening in the crowd to make her way off the stage. But just then Tracie pulled Brittney's top off her shoulders and slid it down her arms. Instead of removing it, however, she brought it down to Brittney's wrists and then twisted it, capturing Brittney's wrists securely behind her back. Holding Brittney's wrists with one hand, Tracie used her other hand to squeeze Brittney's tits. Brittney flushed with embarrassment, but at the same time her sensitive nipples hardened enough to be seen poking out from underneath her bra.

Brittney tried to turn to Tracie and tell her to stop, but Tracie held her tightly, and reaching between them was able to unsnap Brittney's bra. Tracie teased the crowd, slowly pushing her bra up to reveal Brittney's small tits as the crowd cheered her on. Tracie again teased the crowd, putting both of her hands on Brittney's tits and gently capturing her nipples between her fingers. "Should I?" she asked a young man next to the stage. "Hell yeah!" was the reply. Tracie asked another man as she continued to play the crowd. "Do it!" he responded.

Tracie pinched both of Brittney's nipples hard and tugged them out from her chest. Brittney howled at the intense feelings radiating from her sensitive nipples and her eyes rolled back in her head. The crowd roared in response. Brittney could feel the pain and pleasure send signals directly to her pussy and she nearly collapsed onto the stage. Tracie finally released Brittney's nipples, spun her around and wrapped her arms around her. With Tracie's larger breasts pressed up against Brittney's, Tracie kissed her, driving her tongue past Brittney's lips.

Brittney was momentarily shocked, and kissed Tracie back instinctively. For a brief time everything around her faded as she lost herself in the sensual kiss. She had never kissed a girl before, and the feeling of soft lips on hers and the sweet taste of Tracie's cherry lip gloss were overwhelming her senses. On top of that, Tracie's warm soft globes that pressed up against her were incredibly arousing. But she quickly began to panic and squirmed desperately in an attempt to break away. Finally breaking the kiss and releasing her, Tracie quickly snatched up the tips that were laying on the stage, pushed her way down the steps, and dragged Brittney with her towards the dressing room as the crowd howled behind them.

Brittney shrieked as she was led topless through a crowd of men. She felt hands touching her as Tracie led her on. She desperately wanted to cover her bare breasts, but her hands were still captured behind her.

Finally reaching the dressing room and some privacy from the leering eyes, Tracie let go of her and Brittney twisted her hands free.

"That was incredible!" Tracie shouted. "Fuck, you are the sexiest thing here tonight! Just look at all the tips we raked in!"

Brittney was in no mood to talk about tips. "Why did you do that? That was... was... so wrong!"

"Oh honey, it's ok. I'm sorry, I know it was your first time on stage, I might have gotten a little out of control. But wow! You have no idea the affect you have on people!" Tracie stepped closer to Brittney and hugged her. Brittney had managed to get her bra back on, but Tracie was still topless. "You can stay back here for a couple minutes while I get ready for my next dance. Then you can head back out to your table with Holly and Billy."

"Holly!" Brittney thought. "Damn it, she planned this whole thing! Damn her, she can't get away with this!" Brittney fumed. She resolved to have it out with her when she got back to the table, her courage fueled by anger and alcohol.

At the table, Billy was still raving about how hot Brittney and Tracie were. "Enough already!" Holly retorted. "I don't need to hear you going off about my fucking roommate. And by the way, you owe me big time for tonight. I didn't have to bring you along, you know. Oh, and you're buying your own drinks!"

Billy sulked, but then looked across the room and saw Brittney approaching. "Here she comes," he said to Holly. "Oooh, she looks mad! I think you're in trouble!"

"What the hell, Holly!" Brittney shouted when she reached the table. "You planned this, didn't you?"

"Oh, and what if I did? You certainly looked like you were enjoying that kiss from Tracie. She's really into you, you know. Maybe you two can hook up. It's not really my thing, but you seem to enjoy it."

"That's not what... No! Don't change the subject. You manipulated me into this!" Brittney exclaimed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds