• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Accepting The Clean-Up Pt. 02

Accepting The Clean-Up Pt. 02

If you want to bash my story fine but use a name not anonymous! I did not see a requirement to read my story either! Everyone else...please enjoy.

*****

So I'm lying there, confused, humiliated, scared, and worried. I just had what may be the best sex with my wife that we have ever had and I didn't even get to put my dick in her! My heart is beating hard thinking about the reality that I know my wife has had sex with another man. I'm scared of what the future will be like. I'm confused about my own thoughts and desires.

I have never been attracted to another man. I am not "bi-curious". I love women and their bodies and have been jacking off for years to them in various acts of sex. I really love large breasts and don't mind a heavy woman to get them! My wife is still a little on the heavy side but she has slimmed way down lately. She gained some weight after having the children, but she still had that shape, a round bubble butt and big round tits. Men would always notice her where ever we went. Her breasts were not huge but a full c cup and growing! Her mother had enormous breasts! I looked forward to the day my wife's would reach that size was never attracted to redheads but her body made me change my mind and I fell for her hook line and sinker.

I still remember the first night after we met. She lived with her brother next door to my sister, whom I was visiting. I saw her in the yard and she smiled. I smiled awkwardly and waved. She had on jeans so tight they could have been painted on along with a low cut top. I could not take my eyes off of her. I was desperately trying to think of a reason I needed to go to the neighbors!

I went into my sisters and told her I had just seen my future wife! She asked me if I noticed that my future wife lived with her boyfriend next door and he might not be in favor of my plans. I was heartbroken but I still could not stop thinking about her.

A little after 9:00 pm there was a knock at the door. It was her brother coming over to invite us all over to play cards and have a few beers. My heart jumped at the chance to be near her. My sister and her husband, however, declined since they had been up moving and were tired. Not sure if the invite applied to me alone I waited for a reaction. He looked at me and asked if I had my own beer. I nodded and off we went.

Two hours later and I don't know how many hands of spades, I was feeling the beer. Having sneaked looks and peeks at each other all night I was certain she was interested. She even flirted on a few occasions, making little remarks and then staring me down. Her brother, whom didn't like her current boyfriend and wanted him out of his house, also noticed these exchanges. He asked me to stay the night since my sisters place was not set up and I had been drinking. Telling me there was no need to risk a DUI when I could stay right there on the couch. I pretended to mull it over and finally accepted the invite saying he was right.

I was laying on the couch, rubbing my dick with the tips of my fingers when she came out in a very short, see-threw neglisia and bent over me to look out the window behind the couch. I was so embarrassed knowing she could see my hard-on under the blanket. Her tits were beautiful and her ass was even better. She smiled and said she thought she heard her father pull up. I said oh, trying to discreetly hide myself. She asked if I needed anything. I told her I was fine but she just kept standing there, then bending back over me to look out the window. I wanted to reach up and pull her on top of me so badly. Still bent over me she looked down and asked me if I was sure that I didn't want something, smiling the most devilish smile I've ever seen. I told her that what I wanted she could not give me, flashing my own smile. She just looked at me for a few seconds, seconds that felt like hours, then walked ever so slowly back down the hall, turning and smiling as she went back in the bedroom where her boyfriend was waiting.

The next day she was all I could think of. I found reasons to start going back to my sisters so I could see her. After a week or so of me hanging out with her brother and her boyfriend she told me they were breaking up! My prayers answered! She said I could come by and see her if I wanted, like anything could stop me! I told her I was sorry her relationship did not work out but I had been secretly hoping for it.

Our first date was not spectacular but it did end with the two of us naked and in bed. The future of our relationship, what opened the door to our current situation, happened that night.

As we lay there in bed, touching and kissing and getting worked up, she played the good girl, no sex on the first date role. We both were in our underwear but not nude. I touched her whole body and kissed her neck, trying my best to change her mind. She asked me what was my favorite sexual thing to do? I told her I love to go down and make love to a woman's clit with my tongue. To make her cum, over and over, while I taste her sweet juices.

"More than screwing?" she asked.

I told her it has always been my favorite thing to do with a woman, to taste her juices and smell her aroma. I asked if I could go down on her but she said no, not tonight. I expected that since it was our first date, every girl has to at least pretend to be a "good girl." I was sure I could persuade her considering we were in her bed in our underwear. I did my best pleading with her but she held me back whenever I would try to move down. After an hour of teasing and pleading with no success, I finally just asked her what could I do to change her mind?

All she would say was "not tonight," that she was "dirty." "Next time, I promise" she said.

I had been rubbing her though her panties for a while at this point. I was really worked up. She has this "mound" when she's laying on her back. Her panties barely cover the middle, revealing her bright red hair on either side. I don't know why but this "mound" is so sexy! I can tell she has a smooth clit, meaning it is concealed by her lips. I had seen many different pussies in magazines and movies, so I was imagining what she looked like as I traced her pubic area with my fingers.

Odd, I have never been attracted to redheads, but I think she is the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I have always liked big clits that stick out, but her tight slit hiding her love button has me ready to explode. I have always been attracted to older women, but here she is, 3 years my junior, holding the strings that could make me do whatever she wants. I am pretty sure she already knows it too.

I move down the bed and sit between her feet. There is just enough light in the room to see her laying there with her legs opened. She is wearing a loose t-shirt and french cut thong panties. I run my fingers lightly up and down her legs, tickling her skin slightly. I know this arouses me when I do it to myself and I'm trying everything I can. I slow down on the back of her knees. I lean down closer and closer with every run of my fingers. I can almost smell her when I bend the next time. She catches my face in her hands just inches from her mound.

I tilt my head to look at her with pleading eyes but I catch myself. I don't want to ruin this. As bad as I want her I tell myself to have some manners and be a gentleman. I re position myself beside her once more and lightly run my fingers over her t-shirt covered breasts. I apologize to her for being pushy, telling her I can't control myself around her. I tried to convince her that I did not care if she was "dirty," that in fact I was turned on thinking about licking her pussy like it was. I was thinking sweat and a little pee.

She continued to say no but she started rubbing my chest and legs and getting more involved.

We kissed and touched each other more. I traced her nipples and tickled her inner thighs. Every now and then I would run my fingers up her silky panties. I could tell she was enjoying me touching her. She slid her hand into my underwear, putting her fingers around my raging hard-on. She slid her fingers up and down and then wrapped them around it again like she was going to jack me off. Not the ending I wanted but a release anyway.

I was excited to think she might. I have never been jacked off by someone else. In fact I had only been with two other women at that point. We had talked a little about our past and I knew she had had a lot more lovers, and sex, than I had. I was even thinking she was pretty slutty after a few of the escapades she told me about. I think about it now and it was so clear, I wanted her even more after hearing her tell me about her adventures. I could not help myself from being completely turned on thinking about what she had done.

She stroked my hard dick a few more times. She laid there with my throbbing member in her hand for what seemed like an hour. I was waiting for her to start jacking me but she pulled her hand out and patted me through my underwear.

I asked her what was the matter, had I done something? It was weird for a minute and then she said, "Well, I guess if you really want to eat me you can, but I'm warning you, I need a shower. So if you don't like it, or it smells or something, just come back up, okay?"

I through the blankets we had over us to the floor and dove between her legs. Kissing her panties and legs, gently sucking her inner thighs. I was doing my best work for her. I wanted to make her feel so good that she would stay with me forever! Teasing and tickling, Trembling, I pulled her panties down, slow and easy. Kissing her stomach. Then her bright red pubic hair. Then her lips, the lips that are closed tight, not showing her clit or the beautiful pink wonderland she has inches from my face.

I breathed in her scent, it had a faint odor of urine, but I loved it. I had only been with a few girls before and my first had the worst smell, I have to this day, ever smelled! So this was allot better and she was so sexy that her smell, from that day forward, is what sexy smelled like.

She laid there for a second while I looked at her beautiful pussy, taking in her scent. I reached out and spread her lips and slid my tongue up and down a few times. She tensed up, waiting for me to say something. She tasted a little tangy and bitter but that's how she tasted, so I loved it!

I licked her a little slower, taking in her juices, sucking her hole to get more of her in my mouth. Running my tongue inside her as deep as it would go. She sat up, pushing my head away. I asked what was the matter? She said she told me she was dirty, that it was okay if I wanted to stop.

I told her she tasted wonderful and that I really wanted to lick her more.

"Really?" she said. As if she could not believe it.

"Do you like the way I taste?" she asked.

I told her, between long tongue probing licks, that she "tasted so good I was never going to stop eating her!" She just looked at me for a few seconds and laid back.

She sat up and asked again after a few minutes "You really like it?"

I said I loved the way she tasted and smelled and felt and I hoped we could be together forever. She laid back and began the first of three orgasms before telling me I could put it in for a second if I promise not to cum inside her. I did as she asked and came after a couple strokes, cumming hard all over her stomach and her tits. I thought my head was going to explode I came so hard. I think I even might have blacked out for a second.

As the blood returned to my senses I started hearing her. She was yelling quietly at me to clean it off her.

"What?" I asked.

"This nasty stuff you just squirted all over me!" she barked.

"Do you have a rag or some tissue? Something I can use?" I said a little too weak.

She was displeased that I had not gotten my cum off of her yet, she said "No!" and if I wanted to see her again I better figure something out fast.

I used my shirt to wipe her clean, making sure to get it all up and out of her belly button. Then she said I needed to go. Her dad might drive by and see me there and he would be mad.

I said OK and dressed with my cum soaked shirt and left. Still tasting her on my tongue. I was in love and it was over for me. It never dawned on me she lived there with her ex-boyfriend, still, and her dad knew.

So here I lay, slut wife next to me, her panties still on me.

I am a man! Why am I allowing myself to be here like this? My mind turns and I start to think of things in our past that I dismissed as innocent. Comments shes made, things others have said. I must be the only one unaware of what shes been doing. I'm humiliated even more as I think of times she's told me, almost plainly, that shes been fucked hard. Telling me to be "easy down there", that she's "sore", as I lick her swollen clit and creamy lips.

Even as I lay here remembering these humiliating events, knowing she had been used by other men and that I was cleaning their cum from her, my cock grows hard again.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I ask.

Why am I about to jack off thinking about my wife's pussy being fucked by a big, hard cock and filled with cum? Or worse, why am I turned on by cleaning her when she comes home? My confusion and shame do nothing to change my throbbing dick. The more I lay there, memories popping up, comments by others, times she's been out with friends. How long? How long has she been sleeping with other men? I want to wake her and ask but I hear her voice telling me again, in detail, what she had done with her lover tonight.

I need to go relieve the pressure in my balls. I slip from the covers and ease my way to the bathroom. I pull down the panties she has made me wear and sit as quietly as I can. I grab my cock and rub it slow at first, to see if the toilet is creaking. The thought of her bent over the hood of the car of the guy who dropped her off. After being on her knees, licking his balls and sucking his cock till he "let" her stop she said. Her pulling her ass cheeks open for him, because he told her too. Her face pressed down on the hood as he pounds her soaking pussy. Him making her cum, again and again. Him filling her full of his cum. Him gripping her waist, pulling her onto his hard member. Grunting with each deep thrust, sending another thick stream of his jizz deep inside her.

I am so hard and my balls are so full that I am sure I will shoot cum all over the wall again. I look for a towel or something to catch it when I see the image in my mind as if I were there. Her bent over, pulling up her panties. The panties that I'm now wearing, to catch his thick cum before it starts to leak down her leg.

My legs are shaking as I jack my dick as quietly as I can. I couldn't bear for her to catch me again, to know that I can't stop thinking of her with another man.

Then I see her in our bed, legs spread wide, licking her pussy, even though I know what shes done, that its full of cum...

I cum, I shoot all over the wall in front of me, I knew I would. I cum so hard I get light headed and my knees are still shaking. I needed to cum like that again. I hate myself for cumming that hard thinking about tonight.

I clean up the wall thinking about my fears. Who already knows? Who else will she tell?

Was she serious about my friends and co-workers?

If I go along with this, and people find out, will they think I'm a wimp or queer or both?

Now that I've cum, I decide to stand up for myself and end this. If she won't stop her affairs it's over.

I fling the panties in the clothes hamper and reach for my own, still in the floor from earlier. I walk in the bedroom and wake her. She rolls over and looks at me, asking me what is the matter.

I tell her "I cannot just let you fuck other men and be OK with it! We are married and you don't cheat on the ones you love!"

"If you love me you will not do this anymore" I tell her.

She looks at me softly, then asks if I'm finished.

I expect her to apologize, I hope she will apologize, say she's sorry. That she didn't mean to hurt me, and then we will make up and go back to normal.

I say "Yes, I'm finished."

She starts to tell me a story that happened last week, when she left the gym. Her girlfriend Dawn was supposed to meet her at the mall but never showed up.

I say "OK, but whats that got to do with what we've been talking about?"

She continues, telling me that she ran into this guy that we met at the bar the last time we went out. Asking me if I remembered him, making sure I remembered him, and then she tells me how they start talking and the next thing you know they were at his place. She said one thing led to another and then guess what? He had this really thick cock! It was so vein y and it had a big purple head that felt so soft on her tongue! Then she tells me how she had trouble getting it all in her mouth and she smiles at me as she says the next part, "It wasn't easy, but I did, I got every inch in my mouth." Then she tells me that even though his cock was thick, it wasn't really long. She looks me in the eyes again and says "It felt sooo good stretching my pussy." She closes her eyes and tells me his cum was so hot when he filled her that she could feel every thick spurt as he shot it deep inside her. Deep, where I could never get. She moans as tells me she could not believe how much he came.

Then she looks me in the eyes once more and asks me "Do you want to know how much he came?"

Before I can say anything she looks down and my dick is hard again and leaking precum.

She laughs at me and says "You don't need to pretend anymore."

She has known since our first date that I like to lick and eat cum from her pussy.

I asked what that meant but she dismisses me with a wave.

She pats me on the knee and says "There are going to be some changes now that you realize you are a cum eating sissy wimp!"

I was stunned! A cum eating sissy wimp? Really? That is who I am?

I look down and the truth is staring back at me. I have another raging hard on from her confession of being a slut.

She then says "From now on we both agree that you are not a real man and that it's OK for me to be used by real men as often as I want."

"That from now on you will do as I wish even if you feel it might be humiliating."

I start to protest but she just puts her hand up. She shakes her head at me and tells me it will be okay.

"You'll see" she smiles.

As I sit on the toilet jacking off again she yells to me through the wall.

"Enjoy playing with my little pee pee (laughs) Oh and be sure to put your panties back on when you finish!" ...I have never felt so humiliated and in love at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Accepting The Clean-Up Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds