• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Slave Girl

Black Slave Girl

1823

The ship is on course back to Boston, from Africa. The slaves are onboard, everything is going fine. The sea is peaceful, the sky is clear.

I was the captain of a slave transport ship, moving slaves from Africa back to the United States of America. For nearly four years had I been on this ship for duty. It wasn't as bad as it seemed, as some of the negros -- or should I say, the negresses -- were fine company across the sea.

A slave girl was waiting for me, in my room, chained and ready for my very own, deep desires. Of course, it wasn't for the first time ; I had fucked many, many helpless and well-bodied black creatures in my room. It was a shame to admit, but my best moments were alongside slaves on a damn ship in the middle of the ocean rather than with my own wife. Even the prostitutes at the coast couldn't get as much intense as this activity was.

Climbing down the stairs to my quarters, I was already getting quite aroused and ready for my girl. I opened the door and went into the room, which was dimly lit. I could see the negro girl, bound on the floor on all fours on a wooden beam, her wrists and feet chained on it. The woman had her head down and was crying softly, which only made my shaft grow harder than ever.

But this time, something different happened. Her head turned slowly towards me, and I had a look in her eyes. It was the most beautiful face I had ever seen in my life. I stood there, not moving a muscle. She seemed to be surprised by my stillness, her expression getting softer. It was as if I had been struck by a storm, petrified, incredibly excited of her presence, but not nearly as I had been before with black slaves in my room. A wide range of deep emotions went thru my whole body.

Nonetheless, I noticed she was sexually excited herself, her pussy being so wet, almost dripping on the floor. I didn't want to rape her, for my own pleasure only. I wanted to make love to her.

I kneeled down on the floor, lowered my head towards her naked booty, and started kissing it softly. She seemed to be surprised by my touch, as she jolted a bit, following by her soft moaning. I didn't wait much before plunging my mouth on her exposed cunt. I ate her pussy like a savage, like I hadn't ever done before. She let out a sexy cry, closing her eyes while raising her head and opening her mouth, clenching her teeth and taking a deep breath thru them.

I didn't wait much before putting three fingers deep inside her, while still eating her dripping pussy. I kept at it for a moment and moved my mouth to her asshole, licking it ferously. She was such a sexual beast, responding to every stimuli I did to her.

My pants went on the floor by themselves, while I reached my hands for her hanging, perfect, soft breasts. Her skin was as soft as silk, and her body scent was making me insane for lust. I took out my cock and slid it deep into her demanding cunt. She let out a loud moan of deep desire as I started fucking her vigorously. I kissed her back while thrusting in and out of her. She was now looking at me, with this face full of lust and appreciation.

Suddenly, she started moaning even harder. I licked my finger and put in up her ass. She started cumming so hard. I felt her whole body clenching as she closed her eyes. I didn't stop there, continuing my hard fucking.

A smile was going across her face as I kept going. I put down my hand on her clitoris, massasing it vigorously. She started letting out deep sounds of lust. It went like this for at least what seemed six minutes, as I started to feel my own orgasm coming. Her body clenched once again and she screamed as hard as she could, followed by her putting her head back down.

I started ejaculating deep inside her, having the most intense climax I had in a long while. Exhausted, I laid on her back for an instant. Then, I moved in front of her, looked in her eyes and kissed her. It was that strange kind of sudden love, hard to put into words. She didn't speak a single word of English, so I couldn't tell her how I wanted her not to be a slave and put her by my side.

I tried explaining it to her by smiling and having a hold of her shoulders, but she kept closing her eyes and lowering her head. I had no idea how to tell her how much she was different, and that I wanted to save her.

A knock went on my door, asking me if I was finished with the slave. I couldn't show appreciation or love for the negros as the captain or I would lose everything.

They unchained her, stood her up and started walking her out of the room. As the guards were heading out of the room, the girl turned her head towards me.

I smiled at her and blew her a kiss with my hand. She smiled back at me, staring into my eyes, as she was dragged out of the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Slave Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds