• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Library Trip

Library Trip

I tugged on his arm, trying to get him to move just a little bit faster. Just another 100 feet, behind those heavy double door, lay thousands of books calling my name. Adventures waiting to be had, characters waiting to be met, and emotions waiting to leave me gasping for breath and struggling to find reality once the book is shut. All within my reach. If only Master would walk just a little bit faster. But no, master has decided to take his time walking up the steps and opening the oak doors.

Frustration and impatience is making me a sullen little brat, so I stick my tongue out at him, and rush up the steps saying "Come on Master! You're walking like an old man, next thing we know you won't be able to get hard anymore!" Several other taunts about his ability to perform escapes my lips before I rush up to the entrance of the library.

I jerk open the doors, run into the library, up to the second floor, finding my favorite section of the library. Edgar Allen Poe, and for a fleeting moment I forget that I was here with my Master, and that I had spent a good three minutes outside taunting him, demeaning him, in front of everyone. Grabbing my favorite book, I go in search of a comfortable chair when a hand wraps around my mouth and "shhh" whispered in my ear. I'm dragged backwards between the shelves, dropping my book to the floor.

"On your knees", Master demands, expecting my immediate obedience. My heart is pounding, breath increasing rapidly, and moisture builds between my legs as I drop down to my knees. All because Master has me in a submissive position, in front of him looking up through my lashes waiting on his next command.

"Free my cock from my jeans and boxers" Master barks at me. Wish shaking hands, I reach up undoing the button and zipped of the jeans. Pulling his cock out of the boxers. I begin to drop my hands down to my lap, but I stop and grasp his hips as a I stare at his hard, thick dick. Standing at attention and begging to be touched by me. Shamelessly I start to stoke Masters cock, closing my eyes and relishing the feel of him in my hard. slap my hand is smacked away, and a fistful of my hair is in his hand.

Yanking my head back, Master growls at me, "I did not tell you to touch me, just to remove my cock from the prison it was in. You're going to be a good little slut now and keep your eyes on my face" My only response was a whimper of agreement, as he began to jerk off. One large calloused hand pumping up and down on his cock while the other is still wrapped in my hair.

Admittedly, Master has one of the most gorgeous cocks I have ever seen. And I love seeing it with precum glistening on the head while it drips down his length. I am incapable of controlling myself, and let my eyes drop down to his cock. I devoured the sight of Master stroking himself, and my tongue makes its way across my lips. Anticipating the taste of precum.

Unexpectedly my hair has been released, only to have Master's hand gripping my chin firmly, holding it still while he slaps my my cheeks and lips with his cock, shaking little droplets of precum on my face "Naughty little slut, you were told to keep your eyes on mine".

Master parts my lips with his thumb, sliding his cock into my mouth. "Can't get hard my ass. My dick is always hard for your dirty little mouth" he mutters as he starts to fuck my mouth, slamming deep into my throat causing me to gag and choke. Then he pulls out sot hat his cock is resting between my parted lips before slamming back into my mouth and throat. Making this a pattern, repeating the process over and over again until Master is ready to cum. Then he holds his cock steady, deep throating me, while his hot salty seed spurts into my mouth and runs down my throat.

"Put me back together" I remain on my knees, licking my Master's cock clean up he has gone completely soft. Ever so slowly I tuck his member back into his boxers, zip and button his pants back up. Resting my hands on his thighs once again I look at Master, waiting for his next command.

Sweetly my Master helps me to my feet, and pulls me into his gentle embrace. Pressing his lips to my forehead he whispers "such a good little girl" before releasing me and leading the way back to my book.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Library Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds