• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Road Trip with Mom Ch. 04

Road Trip with Mom Ch. 04

12345

This is the final chapter of this story, as much as I love the characters of Erica and her son, Josh. I hope I won't disappoint too many readers by ending this story at this point, but I have many ideas running around in my head for other stories that I want to write as well. I hope you will give those future stories a chance too.

*****

They hurried through their meal, both of them anxious to get back to their room. On the way back, Erica made Josh stop at a drug store. She left him in the car as she hurried inside, returning just a minute or two later, stuffing a small package into her purse. Josh didn't bother asking what that was all about, in case it involved 'women's stuff'. They were back at the motel in no time flat and Erica was pleased to see the bed freshly made up and a new set of clean towels in the bathroom. She closed the drapes, smiling to herself at what they had seen through that window earlier. She dropped her purse on the bed and turned to her son.

"So you like this dress, baby?" Erica asked, watching Josh take off his suit jacket.

"I love it," Josh said, unbuttoning his shirt as he hungrily raked his eyes over his stacked mother's body.

Erica found herself licking her lips in anticipation as Josh peeled off his shirt, his sculpted torso coming into view. She loved the size of him, the youthful power he had in that handsome young body of his. She couldn't wait to have him inside her. "Here, let me help you with that." She dropped to her knees in front of him, pulling off his belt and undoing his pants. She tugged them down, along with his fitted boxers, unleashing the slumbering member lying beneath. It seemed to unfurl before her eyes like a King Cobra, blood flowing into it as she wrapped her hand around it and brought it to her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Josh cooed, his dick lengthening within his mother's working mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth. In less than a minute she had him rock-hard, pulling her red lips off the tip as she got to her feet.

"How do you think this dress looks from behind?" Erica asked, grasping the back of the wooden footboard at the end of the bed. She spread her feet well apart and leaned forward, her back arching as her round behind perched upwards. Her dress rode high on the back of her thighs, her pink thong coming into view as Josh looked at her hungrily. She looked at him over her shoulder, her blonde hair falling teasingly over one eye.

"It looks fantastic," Josh said, stepping up behind his mother and running his hand down the back of her dress. He let his hand run all the way down her back and beneath her dress, his fingers slipping right beneath the leg opening of her panties. He found her dripping wet, the tiny garment soaked through. He pulled her thong down and as she kicked it aside, he slipped his fingers between her seeping labia, sliding his middle finger all the way into her.

"Mmmm, that's nice, baby," his mother said, looking over her shoulder at him through lust-filled eyes, "but I want something bigger inside there."

Josh watched as his mother opened her purse on the bed in front of her and took out a small box. He saw it was a box of condoms: Magnum XXL. 'So this was what she stopped at the drug store for,' he thought. She tore open the box and took one out, tearing open the little pouch. "You...you want me to wear that? I thought you said you were on the pill?" he asked, somewhat surprised.

"That's not why I want you to wear it. Trust me. Will you do it for me, sweetie?"

"Okay."

Erica turned and slipped the condom over his throbbing dick. She smiled to herself after rolling it down—there were still about three inches of his lengthy shaft left uncovered. She turned back around and grabbed the footboard, arching her back once more as she presented her delectable pussy to her son. "C'mon sweetie, give Mommy every hard thick inch."

Josh stepped closer, fitting the tip of his condom-covered prick between her dripping labial gates. He slowly fed his rigid erection into his mother, the hot wet tissues inside her gripping him lovingly as he went deeper. He touched bottom and she moaned, rolling her hips to let him know she was ready for the taking. Josh withdrew until just the tip remained, then slammed it into her, the bed screeching again already as his mother held on. He got into a steady rhythm, fucking her with long deep strokes, the whole bed shaking as she gripped the footboard tightly, the headboard at the opposite end bumping repeatedly against the wall. Erica smiled, knowing that Yvonne downstairs was likely enjoying part two of their show. Erica rolled her hips back towards her son, and as he slammed himself forwards, she climaxed, the start of many she would have in the next twenty minutes as her son relentlessly fucked her from behind, doing what he could to suppress the escalating pleasure flowing through him.

Happy that he'd been able make her climax so many times, and with his mother whimpering in bliss once more, Josh buried himself balls deep as he finally allowed himself to come. The bed was banging against the wall repeatedly as he leaned across his mother's back, his hands groping her tits through her dress. He moaned as he went off, rope after rope blasting into the condom. He could feel his mother's legs quivering against him as she came again, her mature pussy gripping his buried cock possessively. He continued to climax, knowing he was filling the tip of the condom with another big load. Finally, the last tingling twinges ran through him, and he stood up, his prick still tightly encased within his mother's clutching vagina.

After each of them regained their breath, Erica slid forwards, Josh's dick slipping out of her. She turned and looked at it, her eyes opening wide as she looked at the reservoir tip of the condom. "Oh my God, look at how much cum is in there." The receptacle was totally full, with the rest of it forced back to cover the pebbly membranes of his glans. She reached forward and slid the condom off, being careful not to spill any of his thick milky cum. She let the condom hang downwards, watching it sway nastily as she moved her hand slightly from side to side.

"Oh man, look at all that cum. It's beautiful. Feel like doing something a little adventurous?" she asked, that mischievous twinkle in her eye once more.

"Uh, I guess," Josh replied, uncertain about what she was getting at.

"I'm not sure if this will work, but I think it just might. Get into bed and I'll be right back." She smoothed her dress down and fluffed up her messed hair a bit, and then stepped out of the room, the filled condom clutched in her hand.

*

Yvonne heard the door to the office open and stepped out from the little room at the back where she'd been listening to the goings-on from above, her fingers busy beneath her skirt once more. She was surprised to see the attractive woman in the pink dress walking towards her, her blonde hair looking mussed and wild-looking.

"I just want to thank you for bringing the fresh towels and making the bed up," Erica said as she leaned against the counter, her large breasts once more resting on the front edge.

"Oh, no problem. It was my pleasure."

'I saw you have your pleasure through that window,' Erica thought to herself as she looked the woman in the eye. She could see the nervous excitement lurking there, and she knew the woman had been listening to them once again. "For taking care of us like that, I brought you a little present I think you might like." Erica pulled her hand up from beneath the edge of the counter and let the condom hang down from her fingertips, the massive load causing the reservoir tip to sway seductively.

Yvonne gasped with a sharp intake of breath as she looked at the filled condom. She couldn't believe what she was seeing—the woman was actually offering her the condom that her own son had just fucked her with. She felt hypnotized and remained immobile as she simply stared, awestruck by what was happening. But she couldn't deny the itchiness she was feeling in her pussy as she looked at the obscene object dangling right before her. The condom was very big, and the load filling the end was absolutely huge. The amount looked like three or four times the size of any of the guys she'd known in her youth, and far more than her husband was capable of. The blood was rushing through her veins as she looked at it swaying before her, and she found herself instinctively licking her lips, her thirst for semen overpowering her need to exhibit some degree of common sense.

Erica smiled inside as she watched the woman stare at the translucent condom as she made it sway slowly back and forth. The woman couldn't take her eyes off it, and then she started flushing, and finally, she unconsciously started licking her lips. At that point, Erica knew she had her. "Here you go, dear," she said, reaching forward to hand the condom to the woman. "I think you'll like this, it's still nice and warm."

As if in a trance, Yvonne took the offered condom. She brought it closer, her hand subconsciously testing the impressive weight of the load of teenage cum filling the end. She gulped, amazed at how much of the milky liquid was filling the tip. She sniffed slightly, the erotic aroma of the woman's creamy cunt-juice coating the outside of the condom filling her senses. It was incredibly arousing, and she found herself almost swooning at the sordidness of the whole thing. But she was burning with desire as well—the desire to taste the warm fresh cum of the young man who had just fucked his mother.

"Go ahead," Erica said in a soft lulling voice, coaxing the woman to set aside her inhibitions and do what her body and sinful mind was willing her to do.

With a shudder of surrender, Yvonne brought the open end of the condom to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it, tasting the woman's slick juices on the outside of the soft latex. She tipped the condom up slowly, letting the thick creamy semen slide down the translucent tube and onto her tongue.

"That's it, it's all for you," Erica said in that soft lulling voice again.

"SLURP!" A wet sucking sound echoed in the room as Yvonne sucked on the open end of the condom, drawing out the young man's potent seed. Her eyes closed in pleasure as his masculine load of cum pooled on her tongue. She sucked again, pulling more of the delicious goo from the latex tube. The load was huge, almost filling her mouth. She closed her lips and rolled it around in her mouth, savoring the intensely masculine flavor of the boy's teenage semen.

"Mmmmm," she purred, loving the taste of the young man. Finally, her craving got the better of her and she swallowed, taking most of it down her throat. It was thick and rich, his viscous fluid chock full of sperm. She loved the thick tapioca-like texture, and wanted more. She swallowed again, taking the rest that was filling her cheeks down into her stomach. She mewed like a kitten, letting the silky fluid slide luxuriously down her throat. She tried sucking for more, and got a few more morsels. Wanting every single drop, she turned the condom inside and stuck it in her mouth, sucking ravenously at the slick latex, reversing the shape of the receptacle tip as she pulled it deep into her mouth to get every last drop.

"That's a good girl," Erica said with note of praise. "I think you've got it all. His cum does taste good, doesn't it?"

Having been asked a question, Yvonne broke out of her trance-like state. She withdrew the condom hurriedly from her mouth and stuck it beneath the counter, embarrassed now by her lurid behavior. Erica immediately sensed her discomfort.

"It's alright, dear. Your secret is safe with me." She reached out and touched the woman's hand, calming her. "But really, it is quite yummy, isn't it?"

Yvonne paused for a second, her face flushing red, but she knew there was no point in hiding her feelings from this woman. "I...I...yes, it tastes wonderful. I...I...," she stammered, unable to get out what she wanted to say.

"Just relax, dear. What is it?"

"Is that...is that really your son?"

Erica leaned against the counter again, her tits looking huge as they were pressed upwards. "Yes, it is," she openly admitted.

"Is it...is it as good as it sounded from down here?"

"It's even better. He's a wonderful lover." Erica could see the wheels going around inside the woman's mind. "Do you have a son?"

"Three actually. The oldest one is 18."

"18, eh? I bet he's a big strong boy like my son, right?" Erica paused as the woman gasped in surprise, but she knew what the woman had been thinking. "You were thinking about your own boy while you were listening to us, weren't you?" Yvonne turned beet red and looked down, giving Erica her answer. "If I were you, I wouldn't waste any time. I'd take that 18-year old and fuck him within an inch of his life. Take him to a motel like this some night and see how many loads you can take out of him. That's what I plan on doing with my son tonight."

Erica gave the woman a sly wink and stepped towards the door. As she got to it, she turned, her eyes smoldering with mischief. "You love the taste of cum, don't you?" Yvonne paused for a second, before nodding in confession.

"Are you hungry for more?" Yvonne flushed red once more, but nodded in agreement again.

"How would you like to be fed some straight from the source?"

Yvonne's eyes opened wide as her heart started racing in her chest. "I...I'd love that."

"Let me talk to my son and I'll see what I can do. If he's okay with it, can I call you down here when we're ready for you?" Erica looked around the office, taking note of how quiet the motel seemed on this night. She figured the woman would be alone all night with no one disturbing her, except for the sounds Erica planned on making in the room above.

"Yes. Just dial zero to reach me here," Yvonne replied, her heart racing with both fear and excitement.

"Okay, I'll see if I can talk him into giving you a nice big mouthful." Erica gave the woman another conspiratorial wink and left, closing the door behind her.

*

Less than a minute later, she was back in the room. Josh was lying back against the headboard, the sheets pulled up to his waist. "Mom, what did you do?"

"I gave our friend downstairs a little present for bringing us clean sheets and towels," Erica replied, standing next to the bed with her hand on her hip.

"A present?"

"Yeah, that condom that you just filled."

Josh's mouth dropped open in astonishment. "You...you're kidding me?"

"Nope, she loved it. Drank every last drop."

"Oh man." Josh just stared into space, totally awestruck.

"Honey, you know how I asked you about doing something adventurous?"

"Uh...yes."

"How would you feel about feeding that woman a load of your cum?"

"Fee...feeding her," Josh stammered in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Erica said teasingly as she traced her hand over the sheets covering her son's leg, her fingers tracing upwards along his thigh, "what would you think of me jerking you off right into her mouth?"

"Oh fuck!" Josh gasped out in shock, a tingling shock going right to his groin as he thought about the sordidness of what his mom was saying.

"I think it would be kind of fun," Erica continued. "She's not that bad looking." Erica's hand continued to toy with his upper thigh, her fingers getting closer to his groin. "She said she has a son your age. I can tell she was thinking about him while she was listening to us fuck."

"She...she knows about us?"

"Yes. But don't worry—I can tell our secret's safe. You should have seen how excited she got when I showed her the condom. She's not gonna say a word."

"I...I guess that would be okay. You know I'd be happy to spend every minute of these two weeks just with you, but if you want me to do it, I will."

"Oh baby, thank you. I don't know why the idea of it turns me on so much, but it does. Trust me, if you do this for me, I'll definitely make it up to you." Erica punctuated her statement by sliding her hand over Josh's sheet-covered groin, her slender fingers circling the substantial tube of flesh lying beneath.

"Ohhhnnn," Josh groaned as his mother's mature hand started to work its magic. "Mom, this is so exciting that you're getting me hard already."

"Just be patient there, tiger," Erica said, releasing his swelling prick and stepping over to her suitcases. "I want to change into something special for you. I think you're gonna like this. And then we can give that woman a nice creamy mouthful of your cum."

She grabbed a second suitcase she'd never used before and disappeared into the bathroom as Josh lay there with his head swimming, overwhelmed by the lurid act they were about to perform, even if he wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen. At every turn, his mother continued to surprise him. He had to admit he had hardly noticed the woman in the office downstairs, other than taking in the fact that she was about his mom's age, and had a fairly decent body. Her face was pretty enough, but nothing striking. He was lost in his thoughts for a few minutes until he heard a sound next to him.

"What do you think of this?"

His mother's voice broke Josh out of his reverie and he turned to see her standing a few feet away, her feet spread about shoulder width apart, her hands on her hips in a domineering fashion. "Holy fuck!" he thought to himself as his eyes feasted on the bewitching spectacle before him. He couldn't believe what she was wearing—but it was the kind of thing he'd fantasized of seeing her in many times. She looked like the perfect dominatrix. Her lush curvy body was encased in a blood-red leather corset that hugged her huge tits and waspish waist spectacularly. Her voluminous tits seemed to billow over the edge of the structured cups, barely encased by the sexy garment. He licked his lips as he looked at the impressive dark shadows her 38Es caused on the underside of the red cups and tight-fitting bodice. Black garters bit into sheer black stockings high on her thighs. He spotted a tiny red g-string beneath the garters, the slim front panel cupping the soft mound of her sex invitingly. He couldn't see much of the sheer gossamer stockings as they disappeared from view a few inches above her knees where they were covered by sexy thigh-high black leather boots.

"Ohhhnn," Josh groaned as her felt a surging pulse go through him as he looked down at those wickedly sexy boots. They had a sharp pointed toe that could kick the eye out of a rattlesnake, and 4" stiletto heels that gave her already shapely legs a sensual look that he couldn't even describe, other than to say it was causing his prick to swell beneath the sheets. The boots seemed to breathe the word 'SEX', and Josh shivered just looking at them.

"I guess you like the boots," Erica said, watching her son's eyes linger longingly on her sensually alluring legs.

Her words caused Josh to look up at his mother's pretty face and he gasped in delight at what he saw. She'd pulled her hair up into a loose bun at the back of her head, sexy tendrils of wispy blonde hair drifting down to lick teasingly against her long regal neck. She'd redone her makeup, making her eyes look erotically dark and smoky. She'd applied a fresh thick coat of lipstick, in the same blood-red color as the corset. But it was two other accessories that really got Josh's blood boiling—a glittering rhinestone choker circling her throat, and opera-length red gloves that reached almost to her shoulders. He could see that the gloves were made of the supplest kid-leather, and looked sinfully soft. The rhinestone choker made her look so fucking sexy that Josh was almost gasping with longing for her. His eyes roamed hungrily over her whole body again. She looked so wickedly sexy standing there with her feet spread slightly apart, her glove-encased fists resting on her wide motherly hips. Josh felt his heart racing as he looked up and down, taking in every exquisite detail of his mother's mouth-wateringly sexy body.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Road Trip with Mom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds