• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mom's Best Friend

Mom's Best Friend

12

I would like to thank anyone who will read this and hope that you enjoy it. Truthfully this story was inspired by a friend that my mother did run around with since before I was born and the character is a real close comparison. She's still out there somewhere, so where ever you are, this one's for you. I would also like to take this time to thank TallMan for editing this perverse fantasy and fixing all of my third grade mistakes, his patience with my horrid spelling and grammar is remarkable, thank you. As for everyone out there who favorites my stories and reads these things I want to say thank you, as long as you keep reading, I'll keep writing. And as always, my hope is that you find it just as much a delicious turn on reading as I did writing it.

*****

My mother has a friend that everyone calls foxy. I don't think Foxy is her real name but that's all I've ever known her as. Now my mother and her friend wasn't what you would call girly. Sure, they lived to dress up as much as any other girls do but as far as how they behaved, well let's just say they weren't afraid of anyone or anything. I remember seeing the both of them get into a bar brawl and beat the hell out of a total of six broads. Foxy was a fighter and was more likely to fight a man faster than she would a woman, which was almost impossible to believe considering she's only five foot five. She reminded me of Madonna when she was doing her truth or dare tour. Foxy was maybe a hundred and twenty pounds soak and wet, had that nice hourglass shape with nice thick curves in her hips. Her long, straight and shiny blonde hair paired nicely with her cool icy blue eyes. The one thing that drives me crazy was this crooked little cocky smile she had, and oh my god she had this sexy raspy voice that wasn't anything less than intoxicating.

She was more than the perfect fuel for my young masturbation fantasies. My thoughts of her when I was coming into that age of exploration and curiosity kept me hard and pumping my thick healthy young cock constantly. There was this one time; she was on her way to the bathroom I guess and walked past my room. Mom had a house full, like she almost always does. There was no way I'd go to sleep with the thick miasma of cigarette and pot smoke drifting in along with the loud music and bellowing laughter. My home, more often than not was like a back woods road house. I didn't have a door, just an old ninja turtles sheet that hung in the doorway. I don't know why I didn't have a door; it was that way when we moved in.

Anyway, there I was pumping my little five-inch or so pecker, my eyes closed and my mind caught up in visions of my hard cock disappearing down Foxy's throat, my fingers slipping in her dripping hole when suddenly I heard a giggle coming from the doorway. Anyone who's been caught in the act knows how it is; I jumped almost into the air, my heart thumping hard enough in my chest that it could have burst right out through the skin. I yanked my covers up, pulling them clear to my chin, embarrassed, shocked, and probably turning beet red in the shadowy gloom. My heart was pounding and I wasn't sure what would happen next but when I looked up there stood Foxy, peering in with the sheet pulled back.

"When you get a little older kid you come see foxy and I'll take real good care of you. Just remember that, and I'll pop that cherry and teach you right." She giggled again before letting the sheet drop closed. My head jumbled with questions, what did she mean by that, she couldn't possibly mean what I thought she did, or did she? And what did she mean by "teach me right?" I mean, it could really only mean one thing right? It didn't matter at the time but it most definitely would a couple of years later. * A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER

When I turned eighteen my mom threw me a big party which was basically the thing she did all the time anyway but this time it would be a Halloween in JuLY party since Halloween is my favorite Holliday and mom loves any idea that gives her the opportunity to dress up in inappropriate costumes. Needless to say, I've probably seen my mother more ways than I should and definitely have seen more of her flesh than I probably should over the years, she's not what you would call shy. It was no surprise that the majority of the guests that mom invited to my party were mainly her drinking and fuck buddies, It was also no big surprise that her boyfriend at the time had used the opportunity to get sloshed before anyone even arrived. I was figuring that it was going to be just like any other night were everyone was just going to wind up fucking or fighting or both, so as soon as the small crowd became loud and rowdy I slipped away, disappearing to the bathroom to take a piss.

After draining the tank and hitting the little knob on the stool, I washed my hands and splashed some cold water on my face, staring in the medicine cabinet's mirror, the icy water dripping down and wetting the collar of my nirvana; baby swimming t-shirt. I stood there looking into the shimmering reflection of the mirror, wondering who else might show up, patting my face dry on a less than soft towel that hung by the door. Tossing the towel in the hamper standing in the corner I walked out heading to my room. I had found and replaced the sheet with a door I found and repainted, it wasn't an exact fit but it's better than the alternative. To my surprise, when I walked into the room I found foxy stretched across my bed. She lay on her stomach, kicking her feet and flipping through my skin rag as if she owned the place. "I've been waiting for you kid; in fact, I've been waiting for you for quite a while now." She chuckled, staring at the pornographic pictures on the glossy pages of the magazine.

I looked at her confused, I had forgotten what she told me years ago and couldn't figure out what she meant. She looked up grinning with that seductive grin that she was famous for. " the last time I saw a look like that on your face I had just caught you laying in this bed stroking your cock." she whispered rolling to her side and propping her head on her palm. Even though she was nearly forty-eight years old, she was still as hot as I remembered her being when I was just a kid playing with my toys. Looking back it seemed I was always infatuated with her. Foxy's heavy breasts pushed together and sloped down from the weight of gravity, her cleavage exposed and leaving little to the imagination under her slinky black, lace body suit stretching over her large tits and then packed into a blue jean sleeveless vest that was holding on for dear life by one button. That button seemed like it would pop off and shoot an eye out any moment. She wore a pair of faded blue jean short shorts over the body suit, the top button of the fly was unfastened with two little corners of denim fabric splayed open teasing me like a naughty little invitation. I gulped, the memory of her holding the sheet back and grinning at me flashing in my mind, that's when I remembered what she said. Was she planning to take my virginity tonight and "teach me right." as she put it a couple of years ago. I suddenly became very nervous, my knees were growing a little week and my hands began to tremble and sweat.

"oh sweet boy, look at you. I forgot how nerve racking this can be." She said standing and coming over to me. I almost stepped away but forced myself to stand still. She took me by my hands and pulled them around her, placing them on her ass. She looked up into my eyes and ran her hands over my chest. "You're not such a boy any longer are you kid? No I think you've become a big strong man." She whispered in a sexy, raspy voice before standing on the tips of her black velvet, chrome tipped boots and gently pressed her lips to mine. My eyes shot open, I didn't know what to think about the whole situation, I was just so worried that we would get caught that I didn't know how to react, but foxy seemed to have the whole situation well in hand as she took her lips away smiling. "Now see there that wasn't so bad was it?" I like your lips, there soft, sweet and young, almost like you're moms." she purred

I swallowed deep and took a breath, blushing and embarrassed, I found it hard to look at her. "I like your lips to aunt foxy, it's just..." She wasn't really my aunt but mom always referred to her as my aunt so I picked it up.

"It's just what honey?" she asked looking at me questionably and pulling away. I didn't want her to pull away; I liked her close, I liked the warmth of her body against mine.

"It's just that I'm afraid that mom is going to walk in any minute and catch us?"

Foxy shook her head; she didn't seem afraid at all and wasn't worried in the least from what I could tell from her laughter. "And what if she does, what's the big deal. You're a man grown now babe, you do realize that right, and you can stand up for yourself."

"Yeah, I realize that, I just don't want to be the reason for a fight between you and mom." I said, trying hard not to notice the deep cleft of her cleavage. If I wasn't red already I sure as shit was now.

"Ah shit kid," she chuckled, taking my hand and pulling me along. She sat down on the bed, patting the spot right beside her. "You really need to relax, here, sit next to me. Look, she wouldn't care and if she did; and that's a big if, she'd get over it, she always does. Here, I got something for us, I was going to hold off till later, but I think you could use it now." She turned and got into her purse beside the bed, leaning way over and rummaging around in the bag for what to me seemed like a ridiculous amount of time. Now that I look back, I realize that she was giving me a good long look at her ass. Good thing I did just that, I almost drooled over her gorgeously round, lace covered ass.

Once she got finished looking through the small handbag, she sat up holding a leather flip top cigarette case. She had the thing for only god knows how long. The leather was originally black but had lost its luster over the years. There were wrinkles on the top were it flipped open once the metal latch was flipped but my favorite part was the embossed Harley Davidsons screaming eagle design on the front of the flap. She flipped it open and shoved a finger down into the top of the cigarette pack inside. She found what she was looking for and slid a joint out. It wasn't the first time I've ever seen a joint, my mother was a great supporter of controlled substances and I knew that foxy did too.

"Look kid, I don't know if you've ever done this or not but I know that you're going to tonight." She said pulling a lighter from the side of the case and lighting the end, taking a big smooth drag from the joint. I sat there at odds with myself trying to decide rather or not I should or shouldn't. Foxy made the decision for me, shoving it in my mouth. "Take it easy at first and be sure to inhale, its good weed." She demanded while holding in lung fulls of the intoxicating smoke.

I did like she said and took it slow at first; I drew the small hit, held it in, and then exhaled, feeling my head lighten and relax. "Wow foxy, this is kind of cool."

"Hell yeah kid, that's what I'm talking about, there's a pot head born every minute." she giggled taking another hit and handing the joint back to me. "So kid, you uh, ever wonder about what this night would be like since back when?" she asked leaning back on her palms and struggling to kick off her boots. My god I thought, is everything this woman does so seductive, is her every movement so alluring or is it just the reefer? Inquiring minds want to know.

"Umm well, I would be lying if I said no that's for sure." I giggled, handing her back the joint and exhaling a huge cloud of smoke. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this." She laughed and took another hit; her tits pushed out making them look even bigger with the way she was leaning. "So what type of things would you think of when you were thinking about tonight. What did you think would happen, how did you think things would go?"

My face turned hot as fire, a mirage of images flashed through my head reminding me of every fantasy I ever played through my mind that involved foxy. Suddenly I found myself trying to hide my hard on. The long cut-off jean shorts I was wearing were a little tighter than I usually like so it was making it just that much more difficult to camouflage. "Umm, uh, well yeah, I might have thought about tonight a couple few times."

"A few times, yeah right kid, aunty foxy's probably your favorite jerking inspiration to think of aint I?" she giggled laying all the way back, arching like a cat with her arms stretched out over her head. "Well I'm not shamed to tell you that I've thought about this night many, many times kid, in fact; I'm not ashamed to tell u that I've thought about this night and rubbed and poked myself off to many, many good orgasms." She purred.

I couldn't believe what this woman was saying, this hot and sexy temptress who I have known since I was in my mother's belly was laying on my bed, confessing that she hadn't only thought of me in sexual ways, but also got herself off while doing it. My heart pumped wildly and my head was swimming in the intoxication of hormones and weed as the thought of her hand or toy or whatever was buried between her thighs while thinking about me pumping my cock or whatever it was her mind conjured up, Whispering my name as she cummed. This was a dream come true and I was stoned for the first time to boot. "So when you think of aunty foxy doing all those naughty things to you, how does it start?" she asked flickering her long thick eyelashes, her blue eyes lined in thick black slutty eyeliner, I love slutty eye's.

"Well, I kind of, uh," I froze, my mind went blank, this had to be a prank, had to be some crazy gag. I didn't know how to react, I felt like I was lost in a haze. I took a deep breath and shrugged, shaking my head.

"It's ok baby, take your time and relax." she consoled, sitting up and taking me by the hand. She brought her lips to my forehead, kissing me almost motherly. "Maybe you're just not ready for this yet." she said smoothing my shaggy dark brown hair back out of my face. "It'll be ok, we can always do this some other time kid."

No, I want to do this now, I have been dreaming of this moment way too long. I'm not letting this opportunity pass me by. She stood up and went for the door, at that moment a thought came to mind, words I had just recently read in a war time paper back "carpe' diem" or seize the day. And that's just what I was going to do. "No wait." I gripped her hand and pulled her back to me. "Do you really want to know, about my fantasy?" I looked into her brilliant eye's, little pools that draw me in and make me want to forever lose my self, swimming in her cool blue currents.

"That's why I'm here kid." She teased, easing me back on the bed and climbing up, straddling my hips. I grunted, my cock flinching from the way she snuggled her pelvis against mine. "It's ok, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I've heard it all and done most of It." She teased, I knew foxy had been around the block more times than she could probably remember by now. I've over heard some of the big, burly, leather clad bikers that hung around from time to time, talking about some of the things that my mom and aunty foxy had done together. The truth told though, foxy and my mom were both sluts, banging this guy and that guy or these guys, even each other if gossip held any truth to it. But that's kind of what I liked about her. The trashy biker bitch clothes, the lusty alluring look she always has in her eye's, even her mere movements and the way she carried herself spelled sex.

I knew she could feel my excited cock pushing against her, flexing underneath her weight. She looked into my eyes, devilishly smirking; and slipped her hands up under my t-shirt, gently running her lee press ons over my dimpling skin. Fuck it, "Ok; well you know how you caught me before," I began explaining, gripping a big hand full of her ass. Her smirk widened, her cheeks blushing and reddening. I got a small high from the thought that I could make this experienced woman blush after all she's done.

"How could I forget, I saw you pumping your cock in the dark and was instantly soaked. I don't think I've ever gotten so hot so fast in my life. I wanted to ravish you then and there."

My stomach was fluttering and I was finding it hard to believe that this woman who practically helped raise me, thought about me the same way I thought about her, wanted me as much as I wanted her. "Well," I continued. "That's usually how the fantasy begins, not all the time but mostly. You stand there at the curtain and then I look up and see you standing there watching."

Foxy's lips glistened; the pink little tip of her tongue peeking out and slowly wetting them with a slow lick. "Mmmm, tell me more." She commanded, whispering as she pushed up my shirt and planted tender little kisses over my bare, lean chest.

Things seemed to get more real suddenly, it dawned on me that this was really happening, before it seemed so surreal but now. "Well, you slip in through the sheet and shush me, putting a finger to your lips."

"And then?" She said before engulfing my nipple, nibbling and kissing it gently before sucking it again between her soft, tender lips.

"Then you slowly undress, pulling off your shirt and kicking off your pants, looking me in my eyes and walking towards me, the glare of moonlight coming through the window giving me a peek at your naked skin."

"Mmmm, that sounds sexy, and what are you doing while I'm stripping in this fantasy?" She mumbled taking my other hard nipple between her lips.

"Uh, I, I'm usually, usually slowly stroking, st, still under my sheet till you pull it off me."

"That's hot," She purred, sitting up and unbuttoning the one button that she had buttoned on her vest. Her big lace covered tits bounced free as she let it slide off her shoulders. The black lacy body suit did little to hide her big breasts. Her perky stiff nipples pressed hard against the thin sheer fabric, begging for release. "Keep going." She said staring down at the bulge in my shorts and fumbling with my belt.

"Oh, okay, ummm well, you stand there watching me and continue stripping till you get down to just your panties and then you start to rub yourself while watching me." Suddenly she was up and pulling my shorts down, boxers and all, yanking them side to side to my knees, my stiff and sticky cock bouncing free. Foxy's eyes sparkled, staring down at my throbbing rod.

She licked her lips as her eyes drank in the sight of my hard tool. "You really got big didn't you baby." She purred wiggling her shorts down off her hips, letting them fall to her ankles before kicking them out of the way and then pulling my shorts the rest of the way off. I sat looking up in her eyes and pulled my shirt off, throwing it across the room. Now fully exposed and naked, my heart pounded like a big repetitive crashing gong. The black lacy body suit she wore had to be the sexiest piece of clothing I've ever seen. It was sheer and stretched tight against her body (especially her big titties) like a one-piece bathing suit with a snap closure that consisted of two little buttons that came together at the crotch.

I laid back on my elbows, looking her up and down. Drinking her in, I realize this woman is much, much older than me but I have got to say she has a much younger body. Her long blonde hair drapes down over her shoulders, framing her smooth round face. Her hips were mature and curvy and her thighs were tender and supple. The crotch of her body suit was tight enough to show the plump outline of her sex, the fabric wedged up in her crease and appeared damp from her slit. She smirked down at me, never taking her eyes from my leaking cock. "And then, you're watching me," she teased putting a hand over her sex and rubbing her fingertips against her mound "while I'm watching you, then what?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mom's Best Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds