• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Dominatrix At The C.R.A.

A Dominatrix At The C.R.A.

Mariella Yasimoto-Johnson is the name, and I was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Japanese-Canadian mother and a Jamaican immigrant father. Five-foot-eleven, brown-skinned, black-haired and brown-eyed, sturdy and curvy but fit, that's me. I am the unique daughter of two different worlds. It's not easy being a mixed-race woman in the Confederation of Canada, not even in someplace as racially diverse as the City of Toronto. I do what I have to do to make it in this world. Welcome to my life.

My father, Joel Johnson moved to the City of Toronto from the island of Jamaica in the 1980s, studied mechanical engineering at the University of Toronto. He works for Hydro Ontario. My mother, professional nurse Rana Yasimoto came to Canada from the Japanese Archipelago, also known as the Home Islands, around the same time. They met, fell in love in spite of cultural differences, got hitched and had little old me. A very pretty and twisted angel.

I studied economics at the University of Toronto, and graduated with a Master's degree in 2011. I moved to the City of Ottawa in the summer of 2013 and began working for the Canada Revenue Agency shortly after. The dreaded CRA, that's who I work for. I might seem like just another boring Canadian government worker walking around downtown Ottawa but I truly lead a life like no other...behind closed doors. Professional escort, amateur dominatrix, kinky slut, I am whatever you want to be. I aim to please, folks.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a secret. I am an escort. Yes, I am one of those women who sell their bodies for money. Except I don't do it for the money. I make seventy five thousand dollars a year after taxes as an analyst for the Canadian Revenue Agency. I bet that surprises you. A tall, attractive, educated and successful woman engaging in the world's oldest profession. Well, given how I use my ass to get my job in the first place, I guess this escort business is something I was meant to get into.

The reason I got hired by the Canadian Revenue Agency has less to do with my qualifications and a lot to do with the fact that Luther Daniels, the guy from human resources, is a former lover of mine. Short, red-haired, alabaster-skinned and rather unremarkable, Luther is well-connected in Ottawa politics. One of those people who can make things happen with the snap of a finger. Like a lot of older white dudes, Luther is drawn to exotic-looking chicks like myself. I'm the type of chick who'll do anything to get ahead, so I gave Luther head. End of story.

Luther Daniels, the pudgy old white dude who got me this job wasn't too bad in bed. We got down and dirty in the basement of Luther's townhouse in the suburb of Kanata. Luther sat on the couch and I knelt before him and sucked his short, thick pale dick. I sucked Luther's dick and massaged his balls and when he came, I drank his cum. Afterwards, Luther rolled a condom on his dick, bent me over the couch and fucked me from behind. The old dude smacked my ass while fucking me, and then he came and we were done. Afterwards, Luther told me I got the job with the CRA.

In this life, you've got to do what you've got to do. Three days before I got hired, I went to the CRA office downtown and talked to the interviewer, and left my resume. Luther happened to be the boss of Julie, the preppy, blonde-haired white chick who interviewed me and he made sure I got the callback and I got hired shortly after. I love my job with the Canada Revenue Agency but the people I work with are absolutely boring.

This is what my day consists of. I arrive at work around seven in the morning, and I ride the elevator heading to the tower where my office is located. Just another well-dressed woman in a cubicle, that's me. I sit at the computer, and crunch numbers. I am the gal who sometimes calls you about your taxes when you owe the federal government. Doesn't matter if the mistake was ours, like when we give you too much money back on your tax return, we will get on your case, and that's my job.

As I said before, my job is boring and so are my co-workers. Every hour, we come down from the elevators and step outside the building to smoke. We stand around, cigarette in one hand, coffee cup in the other, with our work IDs either on a lanyard around our necks or clipped to our hips. We stand there, talking about who's making more money, the weekends spent at a cottage, and pretending not to check out the working-class guys working construction across the street. Small wonder I'd rather risk my life and my reputation by working as an escort slash dominatrix, eh?

Before I could embark on the most exciting chapter of my life, I had to ditch my past. After making sure I got hired by the Canadian Revenue Agency, Luther Daniels figured I'd become his personal little plaything. I only gave him the booty as a one-time thing. The old white dude didn't like it when I told him we were through. Luther attacked me, there was a struggle, and somehow he ended up with scissors in his chest. The police found Luther Daniels dead in his Kanata townhouse, and figured he was the victim of a robbery gone back. It's been several years and I've never even been approached by a cop. I think I got away with the deed. That's definitely kind of cool, right?

I truly enjoy my work. There's this six-foot-tall, beautiful and athletic young black man whom I have had frequent dealings with. Mohammed Tadesse is a tall, handsome young man of Ethiopian descent. The son of a famous and wealthy Ethiopian-Canadian Muslim business, Mohammed is curious about kinky sex and has to be discreet because his uptight family isn't exactly tolerant of his, ahem, adventurism. I find my sessions with Mohammed absolutely fascinating, seriously.

I haven't had a lot of dealings with Muslim men, and thought they were all bossy and uptight. Nothing could be further from the truth. I find Mohammed very sexy, friendly and open-minded. The guy is always the perfect gentleman in our sessions. Oh, and I also find his accent quite charming. I love it when Mohammed whispers sweet things in my ear in his language as I suck his dick. Yeah, the guy is sweet on me and the feeling is kind of mutual.

Mohammed likes to lay me down on the bed, and worship my body. The handsome Ethiopian stud kisses me all over, sucking on my tits while fingering my cunt. Mohammed buries his face between my legs and licks my pussy, taking his sweet time as he sticks his tongue into my cunt. A lot of guys don't know how to pleasure a woman, but Mohammed is definitely not one of them. This dude definitely knows his way around the female body.

Mohammed loves it when I sit on his face, riding the hell out of him. The Ethiopian stud loves my big brown ass. That's a good thing if you ask me. Mohammed licks my pussy and fingers my asshole, thrilling me like you would not believe. I cry out in pleasure as Mohammed works his magic on me, loving every moment of it. Afterwards, the real fun begins when Mohammed rolls a condom on his dick and finally fucks me. I have been taken on all fours, face down and ass up, by many men. Men who don't like women but use our bodies for their pleasure. Mohammed isn't like that.

The handsome Ethiopian likes to fuck me face to face, and I absolutely love it. Hey, it's totally fun to be different. Mohammed raises my legs in the air and kisses my toes as he fucks me, drilling his dick into my cunt. Mohammed caresses my tits and fucks me with deep, slow strokes. We go at it passionately, taking our sweet time. Our sessions are absolutely amazing, partly because of the unspoken connection between us.

Next, it's time for me to play dominatrix for Mohammed, and I relish this part. I stand before Mohammed, caressing my breast with one hand and stroking my strap-on dildo with the other. The handsome brother smiles at me, and I grin and order him to suck me off. Mohammed sucks on my phallic toy, and does such a good job that I briefly wonder if he's bisexual. Wouldn't bother me if he were. I've had a few bisexual male lovers. Fantastic guys, let me tell you.

Mohammed Tadesse of Ethiopia polishes my strap-on dildo with those sweet lips of his, and I swear, my cunt gets all wet at the thought of fucking him. I put Mohammed on all fours and caress that sweet, sexy ass of his. Gently I spread Mohammed's cheeks, and then use Aloe cream to lubricate his hole. I press my dildo against Mohammed's asshole, and push it inside. It's time to fuck. I grip Mohammed's hips and fuck him with slow, deep strokes. The Ethiopian stud moans as I fuck him, and surrenders to me completely. I am totally having my way with Mohammed's sweet ass, and I love every minute of it.

Much later, a smiling and practically glowing Mohammed Tadesse exits my room after showering. Before leaving the premises, Mohammed left three hundred roses in an envelope. Not the kind of roses you smell, folks. Mohammed returns to his regular life as a student at Carleton University and his duties as the son of a wealthy businessman with political ambitions. I return to my life as a boring analyst for the Canada Revenue Agency in downtown Ottawa. I am just a woman living my life by my own rules, folks. Don't judge me and I won't judge you. Goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Dominatrix At The C.R.A.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds