• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blackcock Diary: Hot T and BBCs

Blackcock Diary: Hot T and BBCs

I know it's been a while since I have posted an entry from my Black Cock Diary. But, I'm back and hopefully will try to post entries from my Diary more consistently. Now then, this bit of fun happened a few summers ago and focuses on my friend's first time with black cock and my immediate reaction to it. If you like it...I could be persuaded to tell you the REST of the diary entry.

The routine was becoming a bit more than Theresa and I could take. Our husbands had promised us both a '2nd honeymoon filled with dancing and shows'. Instead, for the fourth day in a row both of us were being led around the gambling floors of Atlantic City - and we were starting to have our fill of it. Meals - a time when we hoped our husbands would slow down and spend some quality time with us...turned into 30 minute chances for the boys to wolf something down, before abandoning us both. I didn't mind being stuck alone with Theresa. Years ago, she and I had taken to 'entertaining' each other once or twice a month and even our ages and figures didn't turn us off from each other, as they seemed to do with our husbands. After wandering from table to table, the boys finally settled down at a Blackjack table near the rear of the casino. It was here that Theresa made her move. Straightening out her short blonde hair, adjusting her glasses and pressing her strapless red cocktail dress to her full figure - she leaned in towards her husband.

Exhaling deeply, she shoved her large 40D tits into his face and announced for all to hear, "I am going back to the hotel room now. YOU can go to Hell!"

I think I was the only person on the floor who heard her and noticed her leaving. I felt a bit of moistness in my panties as I watched her big round ass swaying as she left. The dress fit her so perfectly, with no lines or creases - I had to wonder if she was wearing any panties.

After 30 minutes, I began to worry about Theresa. I took a few steps away from my husband - he didn't react at all. So, following in Theresa's footsteps - I headed for the exit. I hailed a cab and took the 5 minute drive back to the hotel in silence. After settling up with the cabbie, I made my way upstairs to our rooms. Theresa and her husband were booked next door to me and my husband - the rooms even had a connecting door. Exiting the elevator, my imagination started to run wild. I fantasied about finding Theresa, naked in the tub, stripping and then joining her for an enjoyable time of 'womanly love' in the tub. My nipples were hard by the time I neared our rooms. As I looked at the door to Theresa's room, my heart started to race - she had hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it.

'Love in the tub, here I cum!' I thought as I raced into my room. Heading over to the bed, I reached down over my round belly, grabbed the hem of my black cocktail dress and yanked it up over my head. Wanting to surprise Theresa, I stepped out of my heels and went into the bathroom to freshen up. I looked myself over and felt my full plump figure looked good framed in my black bra, black panties and black suspender hose. I walked over to the door connecting our rooms and unlocked my side. I crossed my fingers mentally that Theresa had not done up the deadbolt on her side. Holding my breath, I pulled the door towards me...IT MOVED!

As I started to slip into her room, I heard a few distinct sounds. The first one to catch my attention was confusing - it sounded like a man groaning, but really fast - like he was hyperventilating and at two different pitches. The second was easy, the 'SQUEAK, SQUEAK, SQUEAK' of a bed during sex. The last, was the sweet moaning of Theresa when she's having a good time. I edged into the room quietly, ducking down besides the dresser along the wall and peeking out from around it. The first thing that caught my attention were the TWO piles of male clothing on the floor. Between them both were placed Theresa's red heels, her red cocktail dress, and her black thong panties. So she did have a pair on! Looking up at the bed, I got an eyeful.

I could see Theresa bouncing up and down on a black man that was lying flat on his back. Her ass, belly and tits quivering as she rode his hard black cock. I watched as a dark hand of his rubbed her stout legs, starting with her calf and working its way up her thigh. He then proceeded to grope her big ass cheek before spanking it. As the 'WACK' echoed in the room, I could see it was already turning her large cheek a lovely shade of red from the spankings I had obviously missed. His other hand reached out and began to feel up on her large swaying breasts. At that moment I spotted a second black man. He towered above Theresa and his buddy, standing on the bed. He had a handful of Theresa's blonde hair and was yanking her face on and off his long black cock.

I watched them both intently for a few minutes. His solid but gentle grip on her hair controlling her every motion. Her white hands stroking the lower portion of his dark shaft, her gold wedding band gleaming in the light. I noticed her dip a hand between his legs, where she began to knead and tug at his balls. He moaned and his hips started to piston the long rod into her mouth, making her head jerk back as he pulled it forward using her hair. Her red lips working up and down the shaft, her cheeks bulging as she sucked. I backed myself up against the wall and closed my eyes. As I began to feel up on my tits thru my bra, I thought of how the three of them looked like an Oreo cookie being pulled apart and the cream licked out of it. Of course it was a double stuffed one considering Theresa's full figure. I ran my tongue over my lips, wishing it was me playing the role of the thick 'cream filling' in their Oreo when a commotion on the bed snapped me out of my fantasy.

I let go of my tits and my eyes snapped open as I peered back around the dresser. The man who had been fucking Theresa was now standing at the foot of the bed. Theresa had somehow ended up lying on her side and the black man who had been getting the blowjob was now sliding in behind her in a spooning position. I watched as his dark hand gripped and lifted her thick creamy white leg at her knee. With her leg lifted, Theresa reached down between them and grabbed his hard black cock, rubbing it across her pussy lips a few times. Then with one long thrust, he plunged his cock balls deep into her. Theresa's ass and belly quaked as he started to take her from behind. His tongue flicked across her earlobe before trailing saliva down to her neck. She moaned and threw her head back towards him, massaging and kneading her tits as she did. I then noticed that her original fuck partner was now on his knees by her head. He slapped her cheek and lips a few times with his cock before Theresa open her mouth and swallowed up as much of him as she could. He groaned as he slowly pumped his hips. Theresa rocked her head back and forth, first slowly and then a bit faster. He placed his hands on his hips, as Theresa let go of one of her tits and used the free hand to start jerking on the lower portion of his shaft.

I envied her, as he started to try and find her blowjob rhythm. He eventually found it, and soon they hit a steady pace. Looking over the full scene had my panties damp...a black man kneeling at Theresa's head with her sucking him off...a second black man lined up behind her, pounding her with long, hard, deep strokes - and Theresa enjoying all it. I was about to start fingering myself, when Theresa had the cock pop out of her mouth.

"OH FUCK YES YES YES!" she immediately began howling.

I could see her hips and waist shaking hard and violently - and I knew from my 'encounters' with her she was cumming. The second black man found his cock ejected from Theresa's pussy as she began to squirt all over his cock, her legs and the bed.

As her garden hose went from full blast down to a trickle, I thought the two black men were going to give Theresa a moment to recover. The one fucking her was starting to climb over her upper body...and his buddy was climbing over her lower body. I myself was starting to back away from the scene when I noticed Theresa's original fuck partner spooning in behind her. Just like his buddy, he grabbed her thick leg at her knee and lifted it...however, with his free hand he reached down and grabbed Theresa's fat ass cheek. Peeling it up, he thrust his cock up between her butt cheeks a few times before he found his prize.

"OH SHIT...FUCK IT!!FUCK IT!!FUCK MY ASS!FUCK MY ASS!" Theresa screamed out in that feminine pain/pleasure tone a woman uses when a man either takes a hole just right or for the first time.

I knew from my 'encounters' with Theresa, her virgin ass had just been introduced to black cock. As he picked up speed fucking her ass, he reached down around her quivering belly and began to rub her clit hard and fast. Theresa did all a woman who was getting her ass fucked for the first time could do - she dug her fingers and nails into the bedsheets, howled at the top of her lungs and held on for dear life. Her howling didn't last long. The other black man had taken his buddy's place kneeling by her head. Just as when he had fucked her pussy - with her mouth wide open from her screaming, he shoved his cock into her mouth balls deep. Theresa's eyes were bugging out, she was gagging and saliva was dripping from the corner of her lips and she was struggling to pull off of it. He responded by reaching down and placing a hand behind her head, limiting how far off his cock she came. Finally able to breath a bit better, Theresa started to deep throat him, but she struggled with it.

Watching this all had my panties drenched and I was about to back up and start masturbating when I head a muffled cry escape Theresa's black cock filled mouth. With that cry came another round of hard, violent shaking from Theresa's hips and waist as another orgasm washed over it. Again her pussy squirted out like a fountain all over her legs and the bed. With both black men riding this orgasm out with their cocks stuffed in her mouth and ass - I finally decided it was time to please myself a bit. I backed away from the action and began to spank my clit through my wet bikini panties as I pulled at my nipples through my bra. I was slowly building towards my orgasm, with the thought of Theresa's virgin ass getting fucked when a male voice startled me.

"Fuck ya baby, get ready to wear it!"

More action? I cursed at them under my breath, as I edged back to my viewing spot. All three of them were off the bed. Theresa was on her knees, looking up at them both. Her hands cupping her large 40D tits and holding them up like fat, smooth cantaloupes being offered to her black cock gods. For their part, both black men stood in front of and slightly to the side of her, jerking on their hard cocks. To my amazement, almost simultaneously both men came. First droplets and spurts of cum landed on her tits - followed by huge jets of creamy white ropes covering her lips, nose and glasses - ending with more droplets and spurts of cum sprinkling into her hair. As Theresa licked the cum from her lips and began to gather up more on her fingers, I slowly backed up towards the door. Stepping into my room, I quietly closed the door and ran into my bathroom.

Rummaging quickly through my makeup bag I found what I sought, my 8-inch, 3-speed purple vibrator. Rushing over to the bed, I climbed up on it and began to lick and suck on the upper half of the vibe. While doing this, I used my free hand to undo the clasps on my front hook bra. With my fat round 38C tits free, I turned the vibe on low and began to tease my nipples with it, rolling them about. It felt good...but I wanted more. I placed the vibe between my tits and lifted my legs straight up into the air. Raising my full, wide hips up slightly - I slipped my soaking wet panties up my slender, black hose covered legs and tossed them aside.

Keeping my legs in the air, I spread them into a V, as my sweet, thick musky scent surrounded the bed. I took back hold of the vibe and began to trail it down my body, over my round belly - stopping to tease my belly button with it. I turned the tip of the vibe toward my pussy and slowly worked it down until I was rolling my clit around with its tip. As I did this, I used my free hand to knead and massage my tits. Scenes of Theresa getting her face and pussy fucked filled my head and made me realize I still needed more. Laying my legs back down on the bed, I turned up the vibe to medium and began to work it up and down the length of my wet slit. I brought my free hand to my mouth and after licking and sucking on my fingertips - I used them to pull, pinch and twist my nipples. I could feel my orgasm building as I tugged at my nipples harder and worked the vibe up and down my slit faster. My mind wanted to make this last...but my body would have no part of it. It needed to cum!

I planted my hose covered feet on the bed and pushed my round bubbly ass up off the bed. Arched like I was, I turned the vibe on high and began to again rub it up and down my slit. I then placed my free hand on my mound and spreading my fingers to either side of my pouty pussy lips, I pressed them against the vibe. The feeling was intense and I loved it! Rocking my pussy lips back and forth against the vibe, as I furiously worked the vibe up and down my slit was more than I needed. It took just mere moments for a wailing scream to exit my lips, as my feet went up on my tiptoes and my back lifted off the bed. With only my head, shoulders and toes to support my plump frame, my hips and waist bucked, gyrated and rocked about wildly as my orgasm hit. Still squeezing my pussy lips to the vibe and holding it in place, I found my pelvis grinding to the vibe. My eyes rolled back and with my head thrashing from side to side, the orgasm kept a hold of me - my body still rocking and bucking about - like I was riding a wild horse out of control. It felt like minutes for the massive orgasm to be done with me - but eventually my back, ass and legs collapsed onto the bed and I was able to pull the vibe out from between my legs and put it down next to me.

It was as I was catching my breath and turning the vibe off - that I heard the applause. I wearily lifted my head to spot Theresa and the two black men standing nude in the doorway.

Theresa smiled at me, blew me a kiss and asked devilishly, "Mind if we join you?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blackcock Diary: Hot T and BBCs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1077 milliseconds