• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James and Fiona's Stolen Week in Amsterdam Ch. 01

James and Fiona's Stolen Week in Amsterdam Ch. 01

Author's note: I have a dirty pen pal who I met on here a while back. This batch of stories was written for our mutual titillation based on things that we have shared that turn one or both of us on - dirty, sexy things we might get up to if we ever met up in Amsterdam for a week of debauched fun. Some of the stories flow one to the next, others are one offs. Hope you enjoy-we did.

*****

James strode across the night club towards me with a drink in each hand and a look filled with wicked promises. There were no free tables, but I had found a quiet corner with a ledge where we could set our drinks.

I accepted the proffered Manhattan and took a sip, my eyes holding his over the rim of the glass.

I ran my tongue over the cherry garnish in a suggestive fashion, a look of dirty devilment in my eyes. A moment later the glass was whipped out of my hand and I found myself pinned against the wall.

"I really want to fuck you."

I smiled and pressed into him. "I know. But we can't go back to the room until you absolutely need to fuck me."

"And is it need or want for you right now?"

"I'm pretty needy," I admitted.

"How needy?"

"I'm so fucking wet and my cunt feels hollow. It's empty and achy. I need a hard, pulsing cock up inside me so bad."

James ground his prick, holstered as it was in his trousers, against me. "I think we need to get a table, so I can see for myself how wet and needy you are."

He released me and we grabbed our drinks and looked for a table. As luck would have it, a small group of people gathered up their belongings and wandered off vacating a small semicircular booth in a dark corner of the room.

We weren't the first ones to reach the table however. A gentleman, who appeared to be in his late fifties, had made it there before us and slid down onto the padded bench. Seeing us approach and then stop, he shifted to the other side of the booth to make room, and then gestured for us to sit.

We hesitated. James' hand stayed on my hip as I turned around to face him.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, his hand sliding from my hip to my ass where proceeded to blatantly knead my cheeks.

"Maybe he'll finish his drink and move on," I suggested.

"He's watching me rub your ass with some serious interest. I think maybe he's hoping he'll get a show."

I stole a look over my shoulder and met the older man's dark, intent eyes and then watched them deliberately lower to where James' hand was now fisted in the material of my skirt.

"Oh yeah," I agreed, "He's got high hopes."

"Well, let's either sit down and give the man what he wants, or down these drinks and head back to the room to fuck."

I leaned back a little to think. "I want you so bad right now."

"Okay."

James started to steer me away from the table.

"But..." I trailed off and then watched as James stopped and shot me an amused look.

"But?"

"Anticipation makes me come all the harder. And the thought of putting on a little bit of a show for that man? That's really turning me on."

"Then slide into that booth and let's see if we can't give him a flash or two of that gash."

I felt James lips near my ear. "But it's my prick that's going to be punishing that cunt later tonight. And there will be no mercy."

His words made me a little giddy and left me feeling weak with need. I all but collapsed onto the bench seat and felt James slide in behind me and press up close. I took a sip of my Manhattan to calm my nerves a little and then plucked the cherry from the glass and ran my tongue around it teasing it and tasting it like it was the head of a tiny cock.

Judging by his expression, I had piqued the stranger's interest. He offered me a smile and James got a nod before he slowly turned his attention to the dance floor.

James pulled me back against him and then settled his hand on my ribs just beneath my right breast. He leaned down and nuzzled my neck and then said, "Alright, let's get those panties off."

I was game, but not sure how to go about it.

James' hand slid over my belly and hip to settle on my thigh. Then he began to slowly and discreetly gather up skirt material before sliding his hand under it to settle on my upper thigh. Then his hand began to slither higher. I felt a finger brush my panty clad mound. It felt thrilling and pleasurable. I sucked in a breath.

"Jesus, you weren't kidding, you really are wet" he said as he slid a finger in from the leg hole to swirl through the centre of my cunt. I moaned and leaned helplessly back against him.

"Raise up."

I pushed up with my feet to take the weight off my ass and James gripped the gusset and yanked. I put my ass back down and felt him drag the panties down my legs. I lifted my feet to allow them to be tugged off.

He threw the sodden scrap of red lace on the bench seat half way between me and the man at the other end. I got a whiff of aroused pussy. I'm not sure if it was the smell of pussy or the movement in his peripheral vision, but I noticed our friend's gaze on the twisted bundle of damp fabric. I saw his head lift slightly and met his steaming, penetrating gaze.

"If he looks that turned on just seeing your wet panties, how do you think he'd react to seeing flashes of that cunt as I finger fuck you until you come?"

Could I come just from dirty talk and clenching my cunt muscles, I wondered? I was breathing hard and I ground my ass back against James. I didn't know how the stranger would react, but the visual James had put in my brain made my pussy tingle and I involuntarily produced another little gush of juice as my inner muscles clenched particularly tight.

James pushed me a little further into the rounded corner of the booth and tucked in behind me. I was putty in his hands and he got me turned to his liking and had me lift my one leg up on to the bench seat. In this position, my legs were splayed, but discreetly draped in skirt. Then his big hand stole under my skirt and slid up my bare thigh to cup my bare, wet mound. His free hand stole around my other side and grasped a hunk of skirt which he slowly raised until I was showing off a lot of thigh.

The stranger was very interested in James' actions. And you could tell when he got the odd full cuntal flash by his facial expressions. It turned me on not actually knowing what the stranger could see of my snatch.

I leaned back into James and watched the stranger watching me. I put a hand to my throat and then trailed it down the v of my dress front and discreetly passed it over a breast to flick the nipple, greatly enjoying the little extra kick of pleasure that gave me.

I gasped a little and bit my lip as James' blunt middle finger slid between my slippery cunt lips. The stranger's eyes darted from my cunt to my eyes and back to my cunt. James' finger trailed through the valley and then wiggled and pressed as he sought to penetrate me.

"Spread a little," he encouraged.

I did as he asked and then closed my eyes as his finger slid home.

"Oh fuck yeah."

"I wish I could bend you over this table and replace that finger with my cock."

"Fuck it in and out a little," I begged and was grateful to feel him comply. "Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Just like that."

"Would you like that? Would you like it if I fucked you in front of a room full of strangers?"

I cried out and closed my eyes, picturing it.

I felt the skirt being pulled up and my eyes snapped open to watch my watcher. I knew the stranger, whose head was tilted and whose eyes were glued to my cunt, could see me sitting there with my legs splayed getting finger fucked.

"I don't give a damn how you have to contort; I want your thumb on my clit."

I felt James' chest rumble a little behind me and thought I heard him calling me a bossy cunt, but he managed, with some effort, to adjust his hand so that his middle finger was penetrating me and his thumb was bumping my clit. Lost in the pleasure of it, my hips began to rotate a little in time with the rhythm James struck up and my lids slid shut again as I enjoyed the sensations that were washing over me.

"He's strumming the head of his cock."

I opened my eyes and looked over at our booth mate and sure enough the older man's middle finger was moving back and forth over a bump in his trousers. His eyes rose from my crotch to lock with mine. There was what I took to be a pleading look in eyes. James must have seen the same look.

"Let's let him have a good view of what he can't have, shall we?"

"I don't care what he sees as long as you keep fucking me with that finger."

"You're being greedy. Let's show off that cunt a little and then I'll let you come."

"Bastard."

James withdrew the finger he had been fucking me with and used it and his index finger to pry open my cunt lips to give our new friend the best view possible.

I felt dirty, and wanton, and more aroused than I had ever been. The other man shuddered and stopped stroking briefly. It was an incredible turn on knowing that I was fully on display for a complete stranger.

"I think he likes what he sees."

"I think you'd like to watch him fuck me."

"Oh I would. If only this were one of those places."

"I'm so turned on. I need to come. Please go back to fucking me with your finger. I'm on fire."

Trying to give the stranger the best view possible, James reinserted his finger into my cunt and went back to strumming my clit.

"Oh god, that's it. Side to side on the clit. Oh god. Fuck, that's it. Fuck that finger into me. God, I love your fucking finger right now," I said, as I clenched my inner muscles, milking his finger for all I was worth.

With my skirt still raised to allow the man a prime view, James kept his penetrating finger in place and quickly stroked to and fro over my clit until I convulsed and came. Then he withdrew his fingers covered in cunt juice and brought them to my lips. I sucked my own juices from his digits as the stranger's eyes darted from my mouth to my exposed cunt and back again.

As I came down from my intense orgasm, I observed that our booth mate was in a pretty agitated state. I was betting that the limited stroking he could do through his pants wasn't quite getting the job done and I felt a bit guilty for contributing to such a mighty lump in the man's pants—one that he could not quite attend to.

My eyes met his. There was a questioning look in them as they held mine for a long moment and then looked down to his cock and back up to me.

James chucked. "You feel like giving the man a helping hand?"

"It's only neighbourly, isnt' it?"

"Well, you did make him hard."

"And would it perhaps turn you on to watch me jack off a stranger in a crowded nightclub?"

"What do you think?"

I stole my arms around his neck and planted a hot, wet kiss on him wondering if he could taste my pussy from when I licked his fingers clean. Then pulled away and slid farther into the booth towards the stranger. I could feel James easing forward right along with me.

The gentleman was back to discretely thrumming the head of his cock through his trousers using his thumb and his index finger. My own hand stole into James' lap behind me and I gently felt around to get the lay of the land.

"Easy now."

"Where's the head? Guide me."

"Down from where you are, that's it."

Using my thumb and two fingers I matched the stranger's actions as best I could and enjoyed the sound of James' sharply in drawn breath. His forehead sank down on my shoulder.

"I want to fuck you so bad. Hard. Really hard."

"Hard and fast."

"Ease up a little or you'll make me come."

"Isn't that the idea?"

"No. The idea is to make him come and then go back to the room to fuck. And fuck. And then fuck some more until you have a hard time walking tomorrow."

I shivered and turned back to our new friend. I gestured for him to slide forward on the bench so that his package was discreetly under the table.

"Now I can't see anything."

"Well, I'll tell you what I'm doing," I said and slid a little closer to the older man. Reaching out, I put a hand on his knee.

"You may not be able to see much, but you can direct if you want to," I said.

"Touch his cock through his pants."

The man uttered a moan that was barely audible in the loud club when my fingers began exploring his cock through his pants.

"He's completely hard."

"Unzip him."

Looking around to see if anyone was observing us, I trailed a finger up the flap and found the zipper and drew it carefully down.

"Holy Fuck," I uttered as my hand slid inside and encountered hot, hard flesh.

"What?"

"No briefs, just cock."

"Bastard's prepared."

"I'm pulling it out. It's short, but very big around. He's cut. The head is wet with precum. I have to see it," I confessed. I leaned into the back of the booth and tilted my head. It was dim and couldn't see much.

I turned to James and said, "Mobile."

"What? You want my mobile?"

"Yeah. Set it up to take a photo and hand it over."

"An under the table hand job pic?"

"Hopefully. Maybe. If I have the dexterity."

I explored the stranger's cock with my finger tips and then gently grasped the glans in my fist and made twisting action a time or two before sliding my fist over the broad shaft of the man's short, fat cock. Groans and sighs told me that he was enjoying what I was doing.

"Here," James said and thrust his mobile at me. I had let go of James' cock when he went for the phone and so I grasped the phone and looked at it to see what I needed to do to snap a picture and then lowered the phone under the tabletop and pointed it in the general vicinity of the man's crotch and snapped a pic. The flash under the table was bright in the dim club and drew the momentary attention of a few other patrons, but they quickly went back to their own business. I drew the camera out and handed it back to James and heard his breath catch his as he looked at the lewd photo which showed my hand gripping the short, fat cock.

"Fuck that's hot. Your fist doesn't go all the way around."

"I know. It's short, but very fat. And pulsing like crazy."

"Are you wondering what it would feel like in your mouth?"

"No, I'm wondering what that hard, hot, girth would feel like in my cunt."

"I know what it feels like to be in your cunt and I'm dying to slide into the tight, wet channel right now. All these people be damned. Get to work getting him off because I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to fuck you hard."

I never tired of hearing that.

The stranger's precum had dried up a bit so I pulled my hand off the cock for a second and tried to spit in my palm, but my mouth was rather dry. I looked to James who laughed and spat in my hand.

Our friend had looked startled and a little annoyed when I had pulled my hand off his cock, but when he saw what I was about he relaxed. With my hand nice and wet, I applied pressure to the head of the cock and started up a nice firm twist and jack motion until his cock blasted come all over my hand.

If it had been James' come, I'd have licked it off, but I wasn't prepared to lick a stranger's come off my hand. I was about to look for a napkin when the man pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and extended it towards me. I did my best to clean up the wet sticky mess and then tucked his sagging cock back in his pants and left him to zip himself up.

James thrust my drink glass at me and told me to down it. I replaced the glass on the table and went to grab my discarded panties only to discover they were gone. I looked up to see the stranger tucking them in his breast pocket. He then took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles.

I shot him a smile as James drew me from the booth so that we could head back to our room to fuck up a storm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James and Fiona's Stolen Week in Amsterdam Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds