• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Masked Motherly Love Pt. 02

Masked Motherly Love Pt. 02

123

Masked Motherly Love – The Day After

A son discovers the masked woman he made love to the night before was in fact his own mother.

"I'll see you late afternoon," Tom said as he kissed me on the cheek.

He was already out of bed, showered, and leaving for the golf course. I heard the alarm go off I half hour earlier, but fell immediately asleep once again. His kiss on my cheek did wake me for the second time this morning.

"Bye Hun," I quietly uttered.

I heard him exit the room, and less than a minute later I heard the garage door close. I laid there with my eyes closed debating whether or not to sleep longer. My husband Tom and I had been up at least till 3 AM. We have not made love that many times or that enthusiastically since we were first married.

I tried to go back to sleep, but instead I kept thinking about last night. Many of my thoughts were of Tom and how happy I was that the night had rekindled our sexual desires. But I also was thinking about how exciting and wonderful it was to have sex with my son Brian.

As we have in the past, Tom and I went to one of our "swinger" parties. Since it was Halloween, we dressed in costume. I was in the full Catwoman costume and Tom went as Batman. Shortly after arriving, my son and his wife entered in Mortal Combat costumes including full masks. They did not recognize us; but we had seen their costumes earlier in the evening at home.

When they approached us I was about to inform them of our identity. And yet my husband Tom squeezed my hand tight and let the charade continue. Before I knew it we were in our hotel room with them. In no time, Tom was making love to our daughter-in-law Sherry while in the other bed my son was giving me multiple orgasms in the most amazing lovemaking session of my life.

As I lie in bed this morning I thought about it and I could feel the dampness in my pussy. I rolled over on my back and moved my hand down my belly. Within seconds my fingers were under the elastic of my panties and I started to rub my clit. I thought about Brian and how exciting it was as he totally explored my body. I imagined once again his cock entering my pussy as I slipped two fingers deep inside me. I could hear the increased moisture as my fingers started moving in and out.

Normally when I masturbate it can take 10-15 minutes for me to orgasm. I felt my first shiver already with this initial penetration. I started to move my fingers in and out several times slowly. As I did this, I used my other hand to raise my night gown completely up near my neck. I had no bra on, so I was easily able to use this left-hand to pinch my right nipple. It quickly intensified my sensation.

I thought about stopping completely. I thought about hesitating so that the feeling could last longer. But neither option seemed viable. Instead, I quickly removed my fingers and began to stroke my clit back and forth. I knew that within minutes I was going to come. I didn't care. In fact I was hoping it would be sooner.

My prediction was right. As I continued to twist my nipple I rapidly moved from side to side and felt the orgasm coming. Seconds later the unbelievable rush came through my body and I wished that I could grab hold of Brian like I did last night. His body felt so wonderful. His penis felt so wonderful inside of me. Last night there was some regret; but during this fantasy I had no hesitation. I openly and wantonly wanted my son once again.

The quivering decreased and my breathing returned to normal. I slowly let go of my nipples and reluctantly removed my fingers from between my legs. It was time to start my day officially; but what a great way to kick it off.

I sat up slowly and took another deep breath. I could see myself in the full-length mirror at the foot of the bed. My hair was a mess and my face was flushed. I wasn't wearing makeup and yet I still looked pretty good. I still wasn't finding much motivation for the day and thought maybe overall I would just take it easy. Tom was gone golfing all day and I didn't have much that really needed to be done around the house.

With that, I knew the Sunday paper was waiting. I had to make a quick stop into the bathroom. As I stood at the foot of the bed I was directly in front of the mirror, and I once again looked at myself. I definitely did not look as good as I did the night before in the Catwoman costume. Without the right bra, my 34 C breasts were now hanging a little lower than when I'm out in public. The costume itself gave me even more lift and showed off the cleavage that I have in most cases. My current nightgown was definitely low-cut and simply because of my breast size I still had quite a bit of cleavage.

Even without makeup I still consider myself pretty good-looking. Tom always confirmed that thought and at the many parties we have attended the men always seem to be more than willing to join us. My shoulder length auburn hair was definitely a mess this morning. I ran my fingers through it a couple times. At least it was presentable for my own sake. I really didn't care as I had no plans.

I headed to the master bath and stepped over our costumes from the night before. I thought about picking them up off the floor and properly hanging them in the closet. Now that I was standing up, my bladder didn't want to wait much longer. Several minutes later and I was relieved completely in so many ways and anxious for that 1st cup of coffee. I stepped over the costumes as I made my way to the kitchen for that first dose of caffeine.

**

I loved lazy Sunday mornings. Given the electronic age, I considered stopping the Sunday paper delivery. But there was something about the tradition. I was now at the kitchen table with the paper spread out all over. I already read the majority of sections and was now browsing through the ads. As I did so, I was sipping on my 2nd cup of coffee considering how late Tom and I kept fucking each other.

I heard a knock on the front door and then it opened. It startled me because it was only 10:00 AM and there's no way Tom would be back yet.

"It's me," I heard Brian yell from the other room.

A shiver went through my body and stopped right between my legs. At the same time a smile overtook my face and I actually started shaking from nervousness. I set the paper down and stood up right away. I looked at myself and realized what I was wearing.

"Damn!" I thought to myself. What else could I do but accept what I was wearing. Oh well, at least my tits looked good in this nightgown.

I went into the family room as he was coming across to greet me. His eyes confirmed the confidence I had about my tits. His eyes didn't leave my cleavage the entire time he walked across the room.

He had a long sleeve button shirt on, and tight casual jeans. The shirt was just tight enough to continue to show his muscles. He really did have a great body. I continued to feel the excitement between my legs and now was worried about how I looked.

"Dad around?" He asked as he approached me and kissed me on the cheek.

"He went golfing," I managed to sputter as his kiss sent chills down my spine.

"Crap. I was going to change the plugs on the Camry and I know he's done it before."

"I'm sorry, honey," I responded in a normal motherly tone. "Did he know you were coming?"

"No, and I can pretty much do it myself. I'll just grab his tools and maybe even just do it here."

"Okay, can I make you some breakfast before hand?" I asked hoping to spend more time with him.

"You don't need to go to any trouble," he tried to convince me.

"It's not any trouble at all. I was thinking about scrambling some eggs for myself so it's just a few more."

"Okay," he obliged, "but only if you are having some as well."

"I am," I reassured him as I motioned him towards the kitchen, "you want some coffee?"

"Definitely!" He told me with conviction.

"Oh yeah," I started with a grin," how was the party you two went to last night?"

"It was okay. We did meet a couple that we got along with. It was late before we knew it."

"You drink a lot?" I asked him even though I knew the answer.

"No, not really. Mainly I'm just tired because we were up so late. Not to mention Sherry and I stayed up late after we got home."

His admission about staying up late made me think that he and his wife Sherry had the same type of rekindled lovemaking session the Tom and I had last night. I also hoped that Brian spent some of the time fantasizing about me and my Catwoman costume. Particularly since he had no idea who she was other than some hot older woman in a mask.

"Nothing special for you guys last night?" He asked me for confirmation of my story last night.

"No, just TV. Quite a few trick-or-treaters early in the evening." It didn't take much to convince him that his mom and dad had a boring night.

I poured his coffee and handed it to him at the table. He already made himself comfortable and was reading the comics. I got out the glass bowl and after pulling out the carton I was cracking eggs in no time.

"How many eggs?" I asked after already cracking three.

"Scrambled?" He looked at me for confirmation, "three is fine," he answered after I nodded yes.

I began the ritual of scrambling six eggs. I thought about only five but realized I was rather hungry. As they started to solidify I turned to ask him what Sherry was doing today. He wasn't at the table. At first I wondered but then realized he probably was going to the bathroom.

As the eggs continued to cook, so did my thoughts. I wondered if there was ever a way that Brian and I could actually be lovers. Tom and I discussed it, and he was okay with the idea. It was so wonderful how open we were with each other. He admitted that part of the willingness was that it would give him the opportunity to continue to fuck Brian's wife Sherry. Yet Tom sleeping with his daughter-in law didn't quite live up to the same shocking concept as me fucking my own son.

What I didn't realize was how close it was to once again becoming a reality.

**

I swallowed another bite when I realized something was wrong. I looked at my plate and was halfway through. At the other side of the table was Brian's plate, and yet Brian had not yet returned.

I started to wonder if maybe they did drink a little too much and perhaps he was feeling sick. I set my fork down and decided I'd check really quick. As I exited the kitchen and looked down the hallway my job dropped. I started to shake. It suddenly dawned on me where Brian was.

As I looked down the hall, the bathroom door was open and the light was off. The problem was, the doorway right before that was open and the light was on. It was my master bedroom. I had turned the light off when I left this morning. I suddenly realized that Brian had to pass my room as he was walking to the restroom. Now I regretted not taking a few seconds to pick up our costumes off of my bedroom floor.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe for some reason he decided to use my master bath and didn't notice the costumes. Yet I knew better. I still was shaking. I began the long walk down the hallway. It was only five feet, yet one of the longest marches I've made in my life.

As I approached the doorway, Brian sat at the foot of my bed. On his lap was the Catwoman costume. He was staring at it, and actually caressing the material with his right hand. The mask itself was in his left hand. He saw me in the corner of his eye.

"I'm so sorry honey," I began my panicked explanation, "I don't know what came over me."

The silence was deafening. I wanted him to say something. I wish he would yell at me. He needed to say something, anything! Yet he was still just silent. I had to break the silence.

"I was about to tell you right as you approached us. On the other hand I was so flattered that you were interested. And when Tom," I hesitated for just a brief second and then continued, "your dad, squeezed my hand we decided to take it a little bit further."

I paused a beat, but not long. "Before I knew it, the excitement of it all took over and we were all in the room. I'm so, so..."

"It's okay," Brian interrupted me quietly and reassuringly.

He turned his head up from the costume on his lap and looked me in the eyes. As soon as I saw his look, all fear and uncomfortableness left my body. I could tell he was not upset. In fact, I almost instantly was back to being aroused.

"You're not upset?" I asked him quietly as I started to walk towards him.

He held his hand out as a motion for me to sit next to him at the foot of the bed.

"Not at all, Mom," confirming that I did not have to worry anymore. The fact that he actually called me "Mom" at this pivotal moment made me even more excited.

I sat next to him and his arm draped over my shoulder and pulled me close. I shifted my body a little bit so I could look him straight in the face.

"I would never do anything to hurt you or embarrass you honey," I emphasized.

"I know, Mom," he continued, "I can totally understand how the excitement took over."

"But it's not right, it's so wrong and I let the excitement take total control and never thought about the consequences. We can't..."

"Stop, Mom," he interrupted me and now grabbed my right hand with his left, "last night was amazing! It was so exciting and one of the greatest sexual experiences I've ever had. Now with this news it's even better."

The reality of his statement hit me immediately. Last night I might've had a brief hesitation, but then quickly was excited about being with him. This morning, it seems he was admitting the same feelings and thought process.

The nervousness, and the panic were now gone. I felt fully comfortable and was so happy we were discussing this openly. But now my heart started to race. I realized that both of us fully embraced the fact that we were lovers. At the same time, the juices started to flow between my legs. I realized we were about to be lovers once again.

***

Brian continued to ask more questions, and I can't blame him.

"How long have you and dad done this?"

"About two years ago we decided to attend a party that Jim and Kathy told us about," I started to explain.

"Jim and Kathy?" He interrupted.

"Shit," I blurted out realizing that I just outed our dear friends for years, "I shouldn't have even mentioned them. Don't you say a word."

"Yeah right, I'm going to tell them I found out they are swingers after a night of swinging with my parents," he joked.

I now was so comfortable because it was obvious that he was as well.

I continued, "we gave it a try and it turned out bringing us so close together. Our sex life has been amazing and jealousy has never been an issue or concern. We are better now than we ever have been."

Now you could tell it was a bit uncomfortable for Brian. Like any other son, they would just assume not think about their parents having sex.

"I'm sorry," I kept going, "but you asked."

"I know, I know," he said.

"Well, what about you two?" I wanted to know more about him and my daughter-in-law Sherry.

"Last night was literally the first time we ever did that," he admitted.

It was silent again for a moment, "and...?" I questioned him.

"We loved it," he said enthusiastically, "Sherry wants to go next weekend."

I saw his hesitation as he thought further and realized that it was his father who was fucking his wife at the beginning of the night.

"Forget about this situation, how was the sex when the two of you got home last night?" I quizzed him.

"Absolutely amazing! I don't think we've made love that passionately since our honeymoon. We went all night and I felt closer to her than ever before."

"Strange how that works, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but..." He hesitated and I knew it was because of the situation at hand.

"We are all in new territory here honey," I started to explain, "everything happened before we really had time to process it. And as your dad and I discussed last night in between our many lovemaking sessions one thing became clear. It was clear that there was no regret for either of us."

I held his hand tighter as I said this. My heart was racing.

"You looked so damn good last night mom," he told me, "in fact, you've always been so beautiful."

I blushed and did not respond. I've never been able to take compliments well. Then he moved towards me and before I knew it, his lips touched mine. I was shaking. It felt wonderful. The kiss instantly became passionate. And his hand moved around my back and he pulled me close to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as my tongue entered his mouth. We continued to French kiss for several minutes as our hands moved back-and-forth over each other's back. His hand started to move down further and he was now caressing the top of my ass as I sat at the foot of the bed.

Our lips broke apart and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure honey?" I asked him.

"God yes, I want you so bad," he said as he pushed me back onto the bed. He kissed down my neck and his lips found my cleavage. The kisses were rapid and all over my chest. It felt wonderful. I could tell my nipples were fast becoming erect. And as they did, he started to nibble on them through the night gown material. The touch of his teeth on my nipples just about sent me through the roof.

My right hand moved down and started to caress his groin. Even though he was wearing jeans, it was obvious his cock was rock hard. He lifted my nightshirt up and exposed my breasts. Within moments he was sucking on my left nipple. I moved my hand to his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I was so in love and so excited. I could feel the juices starting to pour from between my legs.

He stopped sucking my left nipple and was about to move to the right. But then he grabbed my nightshirt and lifted it up even more. I raised my head enough so that now my nightshirt was completely off. I was laying there in nothing but my panties, and he stopped and stared at me once again.

I was embarrassed and turned my head. He moved his hand to my cheek and turned my head to look him directly in the eyes.

"You're beautiful, mom," he said lovingly and reassuringly.

The hunger within me was so strong, "damn, I want you," I ordered through my heavy breathing.

I pulled him back down towards me and we kissed passionately again. His hands were both all over my breasts and nipples. My right hand was now stroking his cock through the denim material.

After I stroked up several times I then continued my motion upwards to the button on his jeans. My other hand joined, and I had it undone and the zipper unzipped in no time. I started to pull them down but couldn't reach much further.

He separated from my body and I was upset, but I knew why. He stood at the foot of the bed and lifted his shirt off over his head. Right after that he pulled his pants and underwear down in one stroke. I never did get a good look at him last night. He looked amazing just seeing him completely nude and knowing that it was Brian. His cock was rock hard and throbbing against his belly.

He was about to come back down and embrace me, but instead I sat up. I grabbed his cock with my left hand and quickly pulled him towards me. In no time my mouth enveloped his rock hard penis. I wanted it so bad and so deep. The initial thrust did hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I am able to take it deep into my throat but I wasn't quite ready at that point. The second time around I forced my head forward and made sure to take the majority of it in my mouth

As I pulled back I released it completely and looked up at him. The look on his face was priceless. Last night he had the same type of face when I took most of his cock but now knowing that it was his own mother made his look that much more surprised.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Masked Motherly Love Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds