• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Henderson Twins

The Henderson Twins

12

WARNING. This is a very brutal gangrape, quite a bit of incest, humiliation, rape and abuse. All of this is strictly a fantasy. In no way do I condone or enjoy actual rape. This is just fantasy erotica, nothing more. If you're squeamish or enjoy something only a little forceful, only a little reluctant, I would absolutely advise that you read something else. This is not for you.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy.

***************

Brooke woke up with a hand on her mouth, a strong forceful palm against her lips, holding her still while she shook and fought, but another hand grabbed both of her wrists and held her still, then whispered in her ears.

"Keep quiet, or you both die," the voice calmly told her, and she looked over to her sister's bed, but it was empty. She finally spied her sister standing next to the door, another large man in a suit standing behind her, holding her arms behind her back and covering her mouth with his hand.

The Henderson twins were a teenage fantasy wrapped in schoolgirl innocence and drizzled with beauty and heavenly bodies. They were identical, both barely over 5' tall, both had inherited their spanish mother's tan complexion, brown hair, and large almond eyes. They were petite, yet buxom: their tits were large, supple yet perky, and their asses were bubbly, soft and round and so big they almost exclusively wore yoga pants and gym shorts as most jeans their size couldn't accommodate their endowed butts.

And yet, they'd spent their entire lives being homeschooled, only allowed to spend time with other sheltered homeschooled kids or members of their church. Even though they were 18, they'd barely had any experience or knowledge of sexuality or the opposite sex, besides that they'd promised to save themselves for marriage. As such, it was more than just scary to be woken up late at night by men in suits, it was otherworldly, beyond their comprehension almost.

Brooke stared wide eyed at her sister, Bailey, standing there in nothing but a flimsy, spaghetti strapped pink nightgown, a large rubber ball gag in her mouth, strapped tight around her head. Tears were streaming down Bailey's face, and Brooke couldn't help but join her.

The man picked her up as she sobbed quietly, and put her on her feet. He pulled out a rubber ball gag identical to Bailey's and forced it into her mouth, tightening the straps around her head. It was so big she could barely breath around it, let alone talk, then she felt a slender cord being tightened around her wrists and with a pull and a tug, they were securely tied behind her back.

"March, and don't do anything stupid," the figure holding her sister told them both, opening the door, and the both quietly followed their directions, marching out of their room and down the hall, towards the stairway leading to the first door.

"Please, please! I swear, I don't have them! They're kept under lock and key! Oof!" Brooke heard her father pleading from the first floor. As they came down the stairs, a strange scene came into view: their father, being manhandled by a couple of muscles, another muscle standing against the front door, a smaller man standing next to their mother, petting her face while she watched her husband being pummeled.

Mrs. Henderson was sitting on her knees, a rope harness wrapped around her abdomen so tight her tits stuck out, incredibly pronounced, her arms bound behind her back. Though she was completely dressed in a tight tan skirt and a read sweater, her curvy figure was hard not to notice. She was every bit as beautiful as her daughters: tan, dark hair, big eyes, but where they were still tiny and thin, she was slightly curvier, filled in almost, a soft, supple belly, wider hips, even thicker lips. In her mouth was the same ball gag Brooke and Bailey had, and as she turned to the stairwell, Brooke saw her eyeliner was running down her face in tears.

"Oh god!" Brooke's father wailed. "No! No! Please, don't involve-" Another fist landed a blow in his gut. He spit and coughed, shaking his head, and the smaller man who stood there, slowly running his hand along their mother's neck, watched everything unfold with a grin on his face.

"Come, now, Bill, I think this has gone on long enough. You've even allowed us to involve your daughters? What a shame, I'd hoped we'd be on our way home now, but you insist on keeping up this game."

"I've told you, I don't have the access codes, I can't help you!" Bill pleaded.

"There is a mole in your company Bill, someone close to you in fact, we know you have the codes. Every moment you waste is another moment you put your family in danger." He said, then nodded, and his cronies went back to work pummeling Bill.

Then he walked over to the twins, eyeing them both, and grabbing Bailey by the neck, bringing her into the center of the living room.

"Oh no, no, this will not do," He shook his head, slowly untying Bailey. Her tender wrists untied, she let her hands fall by her sides and stared up at him as he unfastened her ball gag.

"Hello, doll, what's your name?" The man asked, and she stared at him, then her mother, her lip quivering.

"No, no, I don't like silence. Let's try this one more time. I'm Chris, and what's your name."

"Um, um, I'm Bailey," She whispered, staring at her mom, who kept eye contact with her, nodding her head slowly.

"Bailey, ah, such a beautiful young woman. You know, I'd heard you had two incredibly beautiful daughters, Bill," Chris yelled over his shoulder, "But she is beyond beautiful, she is exquisite, radiant, and what's better, there are two, how fortuitous."

Bill moaned and sobbed as he lied on the floor, his beating finally subsiding as Chris pulled out a knife and held it to Bailey's throat.

"Pick him up!" He yelled, and one of his cronies held Bill up and forced him to face Chris and Bailey. "I guess we came all this way for nothing? Well, if we can't have the codes," he cut one of the straps of Bailey's nightgown, "then I guess we'll have to settle for fucking your two beautiful daughters."

He tenderly cut the other strap, and Bailey's gown subsequently fluttered to the floor, leaving her wearing nothing but tiny pink, frilly panties. Bill stared aghast, lost in horror, as his precious daughter stood there, almost entirely naked, staring innocently, tears streaming down her face and dripping onto the floor, fighting back sobs.

"Ok! Ok! They're in my study, a loose floorboard, a safe, please! Just don't touch them, please! No more!"

Chris sighed, rolling his eyes and beckoning to one of his goons.

"Fuck, took you long enough," He groaned as two of his goons grabbed Chris by each arm and dragged him off into the back of the house, Chris following behind.

Brooke watched her sister standing there silently. Bailey was shivering and had reached up to cover her breasts, but that did nothing to stop the three brutes left in the room from staring at her, hungrily, like a pack of wild dogs.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Chris came back, waving a small silver flash drive in his hand.

"Got it, boys," he exclaimed victoriously, then stuck it in his pocket and pulled out a stack of hundred dollar bills, "And he had almost ten grand in that safe. We do appreciate that, Bill, times are tough, my men and I work almost exclusively on tips."

There was a low rumble of laughter in the room. Brooke watched as Bailey, helpless and confused, looked around for direction, but Chris fixed that by coming up to her and grabbing her throat again, pulling her back against his body and facing Bill.

"Fuck, just take it and go, please!" Bill coughed, shaking his head and looking away in shame.

Chris shook his head, and Bailey could see his one hand reaching into his pocket and pulling the knife out again.

"Bill, Bill," He shook his head, shrugging and smiling a little, "At this point, that's no longer an option."

Bill stared up at him, a fire in his eyes, glaring at him.

"But you said-" he started.

"I SAID," Chris cut him off, raising his voice, "To hand it over or else you'd compromise the safety of your entire family, and did you give it to me then? No, you kept up the show of not having it. And now, my men, look at them, lusting after your daughters. My men are loyal, they're good men, and I'm good to them. What kind of leader would I be if I dragged them out late at night like this, stripped a beautiful little eighteen year old in front of them, and didn't allow them all a turn at fucking her senseless?"

Bill instantly took on the palest shade of white Brooke had ever seen. He started stuttering and choking.

"But you- but you-" He cried, working up into a fit.

"Somebody gag him, I'm tired of dealing with this idiot," Chris waved his hand and instantly two of his goons were on him, a gag in his mouth, picked up and sat in a chair, then strapped in, tightly, facing his daughters.

Chris took the knife and held it to Bailey's throat. She trembled and sobbed meekly, staring around, her eyes darting from her mother to her sister, gasping for air.

"You're not going to try anything stupid, now are you?" Chris asked her, the knife slowly lowering down her body until he found her little pink panties and cut them to shreds.

"No, sir," Bailey answered quietly as her ripped panties fell to the floor.

"You and your sister, have either of you been fucked before?" He asked, pocketing the knife and bringing his hands back to her stomach, slowly working his way down to her pussy, gently rubbing her clit with one finger.

"N-no sir, we were saving ourselves for-" Bailey started but Chris' laughter interrupted her.

"Saving yourself for marriage, huh? A lot of good that did you," He smiled, then turned to his men. "Hear that, boys? We get to break in a couple of virgins tonight."

With that, he bent down and picked Bailey up from behind her knees, holding her body against his, facing away, and spreading her legs, showing off her shaved pussy for all his men. He carried her over to the pair next to Bill as Bailey struggled and squirmed against his grip.

They smiled and stepped up to her, one grabbing her nipple and squeezing, the other licking his finger and sticking it inside her tight little pussy.

"Fuck, boss, she's so fucking tight," He laughed, and Chris let him finger fuck her for some time before he pulled her away.

"That's enough, you'll get your turn with her," He smiled, then placed her in the middle of the room.

"On your knees, now," Chris demanded, and she slowly dropped down, looking up at him with her big, sad eyes.

Chris reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his large, stiff cock, waving it in Bailey's face.

"Have you ever even sucked a cock before?" He asked and she shook her head, looking away.

"Fuck, I'm gonna enjoy this," Chris laughed, grabbing her head and slapping her face a little, "Open up."

Bailey parted her lips a little, her cheeks read and her eyes watery, and Chris stuck two fingers inside her mouth and pried it all the way open.

"Just like that," he told her, then shoved his cock inside her mouth.

She sat there, the head of his cock pressing against her inner cheek, staring up at him, and Chris shook his head, slightly annoyed.

"Fuck, am I going to have to do everything?" He asked, grabbing her throat and shoving the entirety of his cock inside, her nose pressing up against his pants as she immediately started struggling, coughing and choking, pressing against his legs while he facefucked her.

Chris let go of her and she fell to the floor, sobbing and trying desperately to cover her naked body.

"K! Help me out here." He yelled at one of his goons, who pulled a small cord of rope out of his pocket and tossed it at Chris.

Bailey was slowly crawling away but Chris grabbed her throat and pulled her back, pinning her down on her stomach and pulling her arms behind her back, quickly binding them, then sitting her on her ass.

"No more struggling," he told her, choking her and slapping her, and when he finally let go and she opened her mouth for air, he shoved his cock back down her throat.

Bailey gagged and drooled, spit dribbling down her chin and onto her tits, forming a puddle beneath her, as Chris skull fucked her. She squealed and squirmed, but his grip was too tight for her to escape.

Finally, Chris let go. She fell to the floor, sobbing and choking, while Chris shook his head.

"God, kids these days, don't even know how to suck a dick," He shrugged, and his friends laughed. Then he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her over to the couch, pushing her face down onto the cushions, her ass hanging over the edge and her knees on the floor.

"You know, we wouldn't have ever even woken you up if your daddy hadn't been so stubborn," he told her, spreading her legs and sticking two fingers inside her pussy. "It's his fault you're about to get fucked."

"Please!" She finally squealed. "Please don't fuck me! I don't want to lose my virginity, not like this!"

"Quiet!" Chris yelled, spanking her ass while she sniffled and stared at him. "Look at your daddy, ask him why he didn't just give us what we wanted."

He spanked her again and she bit her lips.

"Please! Don't!" She cried.

"Fuck, where'd that gag go?" He asked, padding his pockets, then finding a ball gag in his pants. "Time for this little fuck toy to learn how to behave."

With that he forced the ball gag into Bailey's mouth and stood back, taking off his belt.

"Now you get to find out what happens when you don't IMMEDIATELY obey." He told her.

Then the whipping began. He lashed her with his belt, over and over, and she squirmed and kicked, screaming a muffled cry against the gag.

Every time the belt fell, she spasmed, red welts instantly multiplying over her body, her skin rising. She struggled to get away, falling on the floor, but every time she rolled over, she merely exposed new flesh to strike.

Finally two of his goons stepped forward, grabbing her and pinning her down on her stomach, one holding the back of her neck, the other her ankles while Chris whipped her back, her ass, even her legs, until her entire back was red and raw.

He bent down, shushing her as she gasped and cried, sobbing and breathing quick, heavy breaths. Then he pulled out the gag, a string of spit connecting it to her mouth as he pulled it away.

"Please!" She sobbed.

"Are you ready to do as you're told?" Chris asked, and she quickly nodded her head.

"Yes! Yes sir! Anything! Whatever you say!" She panted.

"Hmm," Chris groaned, "I don't quite believe you."

"No! No! No more!" She begged as he forced the ball gag back in place.

"Turn her over," Chris instructed, and his goons flipped her, exposing her stomach, her perky tits.

Brook saw the terror and fear and pain in Bailey's eyes as Chris began whipping her, over and over again. She looked over to her father, who was groaning and closing his eyes, trying his best to turn away, and then her mother, who was watching, wide eyed, tears streaming down her face.

Finally, the whipping was over, and Bailey was a mess of sweat, welt marks, and tears.

Chris slowly bent over and plucked the ball gag out of her mouth.

"Daddy! Why did you let this happen? Why didn't you just give them what they wanted?" She immediately started crying, and Chris nodded.

"Good girl," He said, and his two men backed off.

Chris picked her up and pushed her back onto the couch, her ass sticking up at him.

"You're going to be a good little cumslut, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes sir! Oh please! Fuck my tight little pussy!" She echoed, shaking her ass at him. "Please, fuck my virgin body!"

Chris smiled as he got down on his knees, sticking his cock up against the lips of her pussy

"Jesus, boys, she's dripping wet!" He exclaimed, slowly thrusting his cock inside of her. Her hymen broke in a rush of pain and exhilaration, then he grabbed both ass cheeks and started pumping her full of cock from behind..

Bailey started panting and moaning, gasping for air as he fucked her, harder and harder.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked, spanking her ass, and she turned back, staring him in the eyes.

"Oh god! Yes sir! Oh, please! Fuck my little virgin pussy!" She begged, and he spanked her ass.

"Tell your daddy how much you love getting fucked, tell him what a dirty little cum slut you are now, thanks to him." Chris demanded her, riding her faster and faster.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Bailey squealed, "Daddy! I love getting fucked like this! I love being a little fuck toy! Thank you being stubborn! Oof!" She moaned, and Chris laughed.

"Fuck, I'm not so sure this is all a front!" He exclaimed, spanking her ass, "I think she's about to cum!"

Bailey shook and moaned, groaning and arching her back, pressing her ass against Chris.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She moaned, then bit her lips, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Then she started screaming, so loud Chris had to grab her and cover her mouth with his hand, fucking her even harder. Her body spasmed and quivered, then a torrent of juices shot out of her pussy, spraying down Chris' pants and onto the wooden floor, the sound of her squirting unmistakable.

"Holy shit!" Chris exclaimed, pounding her as she squirted over and over, then standing up.

"Jesus, If I'd known your daughter was a squirter, I wouldn't have worn my good suit." Chris laughed, stripping himself naked, revealing a ripped, muscled body.

"Dianna, get over here," Chris said, grabbing her and pulling her over towards Bailey, setting her back against the couch, right next to Bailey's ass, and pulling out her ball gag.

"Open up, I want you to clean all of your daughter's juices off my cock," He told her, and she nodded, submissively.

"Yes sir," She whispered, opening up her mouth.

Chris stood in front of her and she started bobbing her head back and forth, sucking and slurping, deepthroating his cock, her mouth wide and voracious.

"Fuck! There you go! You really need to teach these girls how to suck a dick," he moaned, and Diana nodded, then went back to work. She swallowed his cock masterfully, gagging and sputtering.

Chris' started to moan, a half awake, euphoric look in his eyes, before he grabbed her and pulled him off his cock.

"Jesus! You've got one hell of a mouth," He moaned, holding back his orgasm.

"Thank you, sir," Diana whispered, then pressed forward, leaning underneath Chris and opening her mouth to suck on his balls, licking and purring as Chris groaned.

She pulled her head down and started kissing his thighs, kissing and licking his skin, sucking up all of Bailey's juices.

"Fuck, you're good," Chris laughed, then pushed her back, laying her head on the couch cushions. He grabbed Bailey and picked up one of her legs, pushing it onto the couch cushions so she was straddling the edge, one leg on it, one knee on the ground, her pussy and ass pressing up against her mother's face. Then he untied her arms, letting her hold herself up.

"You've got a tight little pussy, I wonder how your ass will stand up," He said, straddling her.

Bailey stared back at him, her face rife with fear, biting her lip, then she nodded, staring him in the eyes.

"Oh god! Please, sir! Please fuck my ass!" She begged.

"I bet you're a filthy little butt slut, aren't you?" He asked, spanking her ass, then he lowered his cock into Diana's mouth, slowly pressing it all the way down her throat.

"Yes! Please! I'm a filthy little butt slut! I'm just a dumb little fuck toy that needs your cock!" Bailey gasped.

Chris pulled his cock out, Diana's spit dripping down it, and slowly pressed it against Bailey's ass.

"Oh! Oh god!" She gasped, biting her lip as his cock pressed inside of her, sliding into her ass, spreading her cheeks.

"Oh god! Oh! What- what's-?" She panted, shaking her head. "Oh god! It's so big!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Henderson Twins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds