• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

123456

My husband and his family have long been fans of the opening weekend of Deer Hunting Season. People take a couple of extra days off work and make a social event of it. Sort of a last rite before winter. This has been a long-standing Mormon tradition. Most don't give a shit if they even see a deer. It's just an event all over the woods. If Bambi just happens to bounce into some crosshairs, so be it.

Also a tradition is the Deer Hunt Widows' trip to Wendover. Wendover is the Latter Day Saints root of all evil. Vegas is 500 miles away for most, but you can be in Wendover from Salt Lake City in an hour and a half. The hotels are reasonable and there is gambling, good food, good times, and liquor. Mormon's and liquor, you have to go to the next town to buy so people from your ward won't know you buy it. Who do you meet there? People from your ward buying liquor.

So, the guys are in the woods drinking beer and the women are in the bars and lounges in Wendover drinking and playing penny slots. This doesn't go unnoticed by guys in other towns. Some even drive up from Vegas or over from Reno or California to get in on the action. It sort of takes on a "what happens in Vegas" kind of tone only the surroundings a lot more tawdry. No rules apply for one long weekend in the fall of the year and nobody talks.

I was raised a Baptist and moved to the Salt Lake area when I got a job at the airport after college. When I met my husband I had to jump through a lot of hoops to marry him in the Salt Lake Temple. His family and my new Mormon friends asked why we hadn't started one of those families with six or eight kids named after people in the Bible or the Book of Mormon. My husband knew I wasn't interested in an instant family.

This brings us to Wendover and me with my four sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law in three hotel rooms. This was my third year in the family when the Deer Hunt Widows trusted me to tag along. It was kind of a dull rundown version of Vegas, but more noise and bright lights than I had seen in a while.

I figured there could be drinking, flirting and dancing with strange men. It was Thursday night and that wasn't what I wanted. What surprised me was what the rest of the ladies had in mind.

We hit the first bar in a group, the six of us. The first thing I noticed that there were several guys without females. Some alone and others in groups of two to four. Every time a female entered the room all eyes checked her over. Our group was no different. We got checked over, too.

We had no sooner settled at a table when a white guy in his mid-thirties came over to ask me to dance. It seemed awkward after the others had made the Wendover trip before that I was the first approached by a man. The others were encouraging me to dance with him.

"Come on Dixie. Show him what you've got."

The others were cheering me on. Dixie was a nickname they gave me because I came from Alabama to marry their son/brother. My mother-in-law was the most vocal as the stranger led me to the dance floor. When the dance ended he asked me for another. Looking back at the table they were motioning me to dance with him again. By then drinks had been served. And they were all sipping drinks with little umbrellas or odd glasses, church standards being disrupted

I turned back into the stranger's arms. I thought of my moistening vagina before thinking of my husband. Something seemed more sexual than when I danced with my spouse. His hand was lower on my back this time near my hips. His moves caused my nipples to brush his chest and arms. My nipples poked back at him. Thoughts of my husband began to vanish as my attention was on the growing moistness of my crotch

Something about me must have been telling him green light. Was he moving tighter towards me or was it me crowding closer to him? Either way my nipples were hard from brushing against him and my pussy was soaking my panties. I was on a dance floor with a man sporting an erection. Not the man with which I had shared my wedding vows. This must be what women are looking for on the Deer Hunt Widows' Wendover Weekend I thought.

In a panic I remembered the rest of my family group at the table. All eyes were on me and the stranger except for my mother-in-law. She wasn't in the group. I scanned the room finding her at a table with two black men. My stranger's penis was against my stomach as we danced closer. As a happily married woman why was I wondering how his cock would feel buried in me?

I broke away to return to my table. My stranger tried to keep me with him.

"I thought we were having a good time. You are leaving me in a condition."

He nodded to the obvious bulge in his pants.

"Sorry, it went to far. I am married. I love my husband."

"You are married and love your husband, but here you are in Wendover. Am I right?"

I felt like an evil cheating slut. Had I had been alone I might have let him take me to his room and do it to me. I looked around for my mother-in-law, half expecting her to be screaming in my ear about cheating on her son. The table where she had been sitting had just the one black man sitting alone. I didn't see her on the dance floor.

Jill and I were the two married into the family. She was married to my husband's brother Andy. I sat with Jill, using her between me and the three sisters. The older sister went over to the black man at the table and was soon dancing with him. Things between them got raunchy pretty fast as things heated up between Big Sis and the black man on the dance floor. Mom came back with her black man and sat at the table

My mother-in-law had asked Jill and I to call her Mom. It felt comfortable.

Shortly after that Big Sis and the other black man walked by Mom and her black friend. I could see Mom smile at the couple as they went into the lobby towards the rooms. Mom and daughter were sharing a room. The other two sisters were asked to dance. One man was white, one black. Jill and I were at the table alone when it dawned on me.

"Oh, My God! Did Mom and the black guy go to her room?"

"Those guys were here last year. Mom and Sis paired off with them a couple of times, then swapped partners with them in the room."

"They had sex? Oh, My God!"

"Mom's already got the first load in her. Sis is going for hers. Look. Mom and the other guy are dancing. Mom will have his cum in her panties, if she is wearing any."

"We've driven to Wendover to have sex?" I stammered.

"Get fucked! It's a long drive just to dance with a guy."

"How long has this gone on?"

"With Mom, probably twenty years. She first came with her mother and her sisters. It's a long standing tradition on opening weekend for the deer hunt season."

"What do the husbands say?"

"I don't think any of them know. Mine sure doesn't. They are too involved in drinking beer with their buddies in the woods and freezing their asses off in a tent, camper, or cabin to think the wives are doing any more than playing some slots and having a watered down drink."

"Yours doesn't? You mean you, too?"

"Yeah, me, too. It looked like you might have been doing the same thing a few minutes ago if you didn't think we were watching."

Jill's expression was laughing at me. I blushed.

"How many times?"

"It my third year. The first two it was eleven. I started slow, but finished fast. Took on four the first year, seven the second."

"Seven! You screwed seven last year?"

"That's nothing, you should see Mom when she gets going!"

"All of these women are here to cheat on their husbands?"

"Not all of them. Some like you just don't know about it yet. The facts show that room bookings double the opening weekend of Utah deer season. That's a lot of Mormon wives looking to get inseminated. When you look around and see that a third of the men hanging around are black it's easy to see the preferences.

"My God, Jill. Have you let a black man have you?"

"Have me? I guess you mean fuck me. That first year the first the three of the four were white men until Mom insisted I let a black man fuck me. The next year back the first two were black, I met a white kid I liked, then finished off with four black guys. Screwing white is cheating, but seems okay. When you cheat on your husband with some black cock it feels deliciously wicked."

I was looking around the crowd trying to find the man I danced with earlier. I spotted him with another woman that was answering his bad jokes with fake laughter. Or, maybe I was just jealous. Moments later they were headed towards the elevators.

Jill and I were interrupted by a thirtyish something black man asking me to dance. I looked at Jill. She was nodding her head for me to go with him. Still astounded with the new found information I rose to my feet and let him lead me into the crowd on the dance floor. At first I noticed how he was neatly dressed and smelled nice. Then as we danced he slowly moved me closer to him. Part way through the second dance we were close enough I was brushing his hard cock hanging down his pant leg. Not like the white guy earlier poking through the front, this was down inside his thigh.

I could feel I was completely wet down there. His black skin on mine and his touch had alarms going off in my head. One hand was completely on my ass, the other cradled one of my boobs. I knew when the dance ended I was in complete trouble.

"Want to go to your room?" His voice sounded mellow and sexy.

"Maybe once more dance."

My mind told me that I wanted to run. Maybe even hide somewhere until time to go home. My pussy told me it really wanted to fuck this black guy. Me, little Dixie, Mormon bride recently in love with my husband wanted this stranger's black cock buried to the balls inside me.

"Your body is already saying yes. One more dance isn't going to change that. All you need to do is tell me words."

"Yes ... there's no reason for another dance."

We went towards the elevators. Inside I pushed the button for my floor and melted into him with a kiss. His tongue swirled against mine. I swirled back against his. Had the bell not dinged I would have fucked him in the elevator. We made out all the way to where I slid the room key into the card reader. The click and green lights let us into the room.

It was a race as we undressed ourselves. I was stunned when he released his hard black cock. Not just the color that was about to go inside me, but the size. I knew I wanted it shoved up in me yet wondered if I had the room for all of it. I must have been staring when he laughed then held me in his arms.

"First trip to Wendover?"

"First Deer Hunt Widow trip to Wendover. I'm the rookie. The others gave me no clue until we got here and things started to happen. My husband brought me here last year for our second anniversary. Jesus Christ! How big is that thing?"

"Right at nine inches. Don't worry. It's been in a lot of white pussy and never killed anyone. Matter of fact, quite the opposite."

"You have babies with white women?"

"Eight that I know of. Every one of the husbands figured out what was coming or the wives told them. One of the wives let me knock her up twice. You're not one of those wives, are you?"

"No, I'm on the pill anyway."

"Good! No one every comes to Wendover not willing to go bareback."

I thought of my husband for a second. Only a second.

"I'll do that." My knees were weak. "You can cum in me bareback."

Am I the Dixie that just said that? The Dixie that just hours earlier got a quick kiss from her husband as he rushed out the door to go on his deer hunt with his buddies? Where was I going to put nine inches of black cock? How much was this stranger going to cum in me? Is my pussy going to seem huge to my husband when he puts his Mormon dick in me the next time? I'm not even sure his penis is five inches and I'm going to try nine?

"I want to eat that white married pussy of yours before you let a bunch of us guys wreck it for you."

His voice brought me back to reality. I was going to let a black man fuck me and shoot his seed in me.

"Eat my pussy? I've never had that done."

Almost trance-like I got on the bed and opened my dripping slit to him. He was between my legs. The head of his huge cock brushed my pubic hair.

"Just put it in me!" I squirmed at his cock.

"Don't be hasty when the pussy's tasty."

As bad as I wanted him to fuck me he made me laugh.

"God, where did you come up with that?"

He kissed me rather than answer. My hard nipples were pressed into his chest. I could feel his cock head pulse near my seething twat. How would I have to move to have him in me? Just as I moved so that his penis started to open my outer lips he moved lower to kiss and suck my nipples. My husband rarely paid them much attention being more of a "find the slit, dump his load, and roll off" kind of guy.

My black stranger chewed my nipples enough to make them hard as pebbles, his teeth mildly uncomfortable, not painful, but highly erotic. My urgent need to be fucked was on hold. I could let him do this to me for a while. I caught myself rocking my pubic mound up against his stomach. Could I cum from him just sucking and nipping at my boobs?

Ughnnh! Apparently I could. I was a little embarrassed that he made me cum that easily. I wasn't sure he even noticed. It might have been the taboo of being naked in bed with a black guy. Whatever it was it felt good. My husband, the man that I married, had only made me cum a dozen or so times during our entire marriage. There was nothing intense about it, but equal to or better than anything I had experienced at home with my spouse.

Next I was wondering if I had cum that easily what would happen if he really did eat my pussy and just wasn't teasing me about it? Jesus, but I was wet down there. Things had changed again. His thumbs and index fingers were now on my nipples as he slowly kissed down across my stomach ending at the line of my pubic hair. Damn! I knew the son of a bitch was teasing. I was rolling my hips trying to entice him lower.

"Be ready to be eaten out of your mind."

"What? Okay?" I muttered

I had my legs open wide for him. He pushed both arms under my ass, raising me up off the bed. Then as my ass got to his shoulders his hands came back up to work my breasts. The nipples were poking out like I had never seen them before. As I looked back at him my pussy was right at his mouth. He moved forward and ran his tongue up and then into my slit.

I don't know where my mind went, but my pussy only knew about him and that wonderful tongue. Looking down I could see the contrast of his dark hands on my light skin as he rubbed my pink nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Then from my white flat stomach into my slightly reddish pussy hair I looked into his dark eyes as her sucked my clit into his mouth.

My mind crashed as the first orgasm hit. I was all pussy. All his pussy. Nothing else mattered. Forget fucking Wendover. Forget my fucking mother-in-law. Forget my fucking husband. Just don't let this man stop eating my womanhood.

As the fog cleared from my head this man did not stop with his mouth and tongue. I couldn't stop cumming. I have no idea of how many times. Just that first big one. Then God knows how many little ones until that last big one hit. I had even forgotten about his big and beautiful black cock I needed so badly minutes, fuck, maybe hours before.

He was above me again. Pussy fluids all over his face. I could taste myself in his kiss. I liked it. His cock was at my entrance. I could feel my pussy try to open up and suck him in. It wasn't going to be that easy. I was slippery. Its head was making a little progress. I had it all wet and my vagina was starting to crave how he would feel inside me.

"Are you ready for this?"

His voice sounded soft and distant. I think it was just then that I remember where I was, what I was doing, how how ready I was for him to fuck me. I tried to rock my hips up to take him in.

"Put it in me!"

I could feel the pressure. I could feel myself opening up. Could I open up enough to get him started inside me and then hope the rest would follow. There wouldn't be anything easy about it. I had seen the size of it and I knew the size of my husband.

It wasn't so bad. He had the head in me. Tears were running down my cheeks.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, it's okay. I'm so happy that you are going to fuck me."

My cunt lips were almost pushed inside me as more cock went in.

"Oh, my God! How much is that?"

"You've got about half in you?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really?"

I looked down to see. Half of it was in me. I was getting black fucked!

"It's getting pretty tight. Is that about where you husband reaches?"

I had to think about my husband and his little cock. That no longer mattered at the moment.

"Yeah ... that's about where he goes."

"Would you like me to be like the people in the space ship movie and go where no man has gone before?"

He was already nudging more in. I could feel myself open up. I was even lifting up at his cock.

"Yes, do that. Go where no man has gone before.

He kept pushing. I could feel my cunt walls move outward to accept his girth. His cock just slowly kept sliding in deeper. No little jabbing or poking. It just kept going up deep inside me.

"There, you've got it!"

"All of it?"

"Balls deep, Sweetheart, balls deep."

His balls were laying against my ass. I flexed against him. My cervix, somehow relocated deeper rubbed across the head of his prick.

"That wasn't so bad. Start fucking me."

He was good at that. I wanted to make it last yet wanted to feel his seed pump inside me. After a few minutes of heaven I had to ask.

"You are fucking my married pussy and I don't even know your name."

"It's Will."

"Unbelievable! My husband's name is Will. Yours short for William?"

"No, short for Willie. No short Willie jokes please."

"Oh, God. You won't get any short Willie jokes from me. That thing is way up in there."

I gave my husband a short thought again. Both of them named Will. That seemed odd even though the name was not uncommon. Maybe that should make me feel guilty. It did not. I still needed a proper fucking from my new Will. His black cock started a slow movement in and out of me that increased in speed. He was proud of how many times he could make me cum. Once so far on his cock and who knows how many time while he ate my cunt.

My vagina was a cunt now. I'd heard the word before and blushed when hearing it spoken. With Will's black cock spreading what had been my vagina it was now a cunt. I was a cunt. A cunt for black cock. Sorry husband. Just hours ago I was a wife. Now I was a cunt wanting black fucked,

Suddenly I was going to learn what his cum blast felt like. He gave me a warning I suppose so I could ask him to pull out rather than cum in me. I locked my legs around him so he didn't have a choice. There were five, six, maybe eight or ten spurts each one a little weaker. Finally he held it as deep as it would go. He didn't go soft as I expected.

"Want to go again before I leave?"

"How can you do that? You are still so hard."

"Viagra, Baby, Viagra. If you want to keep up with the Mormon Chicks in Wendover you can't do it on your own."

"Okay, do me!"

"Want to turn over? Try it from behind?"

"Not in my ass."

"No, that shit is stupid. Why fuck an ass when good pussy is only a couple of inches away? Most women think it goes in deeper from behind. I think it's just the angle."

"Whatever. If it feels deeper I want to try it."

"Aren't you the same girl that just arrived in Wendover thinking your husband's five inches was enough?"

"Yes, so sue me. Do you want to fuck me or not?"

That got me about eight inches shoved in from behind. It did feel a little deeper as he eased in the remaining little bit. Angle or not, I liked the feeling of the extra length. He was right about me thinking all I would ever need was my spouse's five inches. Boy, had my mind changed.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds