• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Cabin

Family Cabin

123

Sam drove the speed limit down the highway, crappy pop music blasting from the car's speakers, joined by the voices of the two young women sitting in the back seat. He rolled his eyes as they drove under a lamppost.

"I saw that!" a voice shouted from the back. Britt, his sister's friend from college, met his eyes in the rear-view mirror and stuck her tongue out at him. Sam rolled his eyes again, exaggerating the movement. Britt confused Sam. She seemed like a perfectly nice girl, but she was just so different than his quiet, introverted sister. Britt seemed to be the quintessential sorority girl type that he'd been very familiar with during his undergrad.

"We almost there yet, grandma?"

"About an hour," Chloe piped up from the back seat.

"Should be forty minutes," grumbled Britt.

"It's snowing and it's dark," was all Sam said by way of explanation, to which Britt shrugged and dropped the matter.

Fifty minutes later they pulled into the driveway of their family cabin, Britt quickly shoving her door open and scrambling out.

"Fuck! It's cold out here!" she yelped. The frigid air rolled into the car, making Sam and Chloe shiver. They joined Britt and hurried to the front door, fumbling with the lock and pushing in.

"It's just as cold in here," Britt complained.

"Master bedroom," Chloe pointed, and began to walk, rubbing her hands together. When Sam and Britt entered the room she had already opened the fireplace flue and was in the process of lighting some kindling.

"Bathroom?" Britt asked. Sam pointed, then went to the closet in the hallway and brought out a large quilt. When he got back to the room a small fire was going in the fireplace, his sister kneeling in front of it.

She looked back at him and smiled. "It's been too long." Sam knelt by her and nodded, wrapping the blanket around both of them.

They had come here every winter as kids, but their parents' divorce, along with Sam going off to college, meant they hadn't been for six years. Now, done with his master's program in France, Chloe a sophomore in college, they were finally back.

Britt exited the bathroom, clutching her arms and shivering. "Come over and warm up," Chloe called over.

She joined them and they all huddled together, warming up slowly as the fire heated the room, recalling all the years they'd done this as a family as soon as they arrived.

Chloe yawned. "Bedtime?" Sam asked, looking down. Chloe nodded, and they got up.

"What are we doing about rooms?" Britt asked.

"Oh. We usually just sleep here the first night. But I could sleep somewhere else if you-"

"No, that's fine!" Britt assured him, perhaps a bit too quickly. "But my pyjamas are in the car..."

Chloe went to the drawers on the wall and pulled out some large, oversized flannel. "Got you covered," she said, smiling. She took some herself, throwing some to Sam. "We'd always just come right here and collapse the first night." She went to the bathroom to change.

"Cute," said Britt, holding up the brown flannel. Then she looked at Sam and smirked. "Mind if I change in here?"

Sam suddenly thought back to the conversation he'd had with Chloe before they'd left.

"She's probably gonna try to sleep with you, just so you know."

"What?" Sam had asked, taken off guard.

Chloe shrugged. "Just a warning. I can tell when she's planning something like this." Her face was slightly red, and Sam wondered if she was warning him off. Would it be weird if he slept with her friend? Would Chloe be mad?

"Should I tell her no if she tries?" he asked uncertainly. He certainly wouldn't mind sharing his bed with Britt. He'd caught a few glimpses of her ample cleavage before they'd left, and couldn't help but look at her leggings-clad ass whenever she walked by.

"No!" she said, strangely forcefully. "I don't mind, seriously. You can do her if you want."

Sam had smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I can do her?" he teased. Chloe blushed, hitting him softly on the arm, but smiled slightly.

Now, not half an hour after getting to the cabin, Britt reached down to pull her shirt and sweater off in one movement. Her breasts were held by a tan bra, and Sam's eyes were drawn downwards immediately to drink in the sight.

Britt turned her back to Sam then, pulling off her leggings to reveal her ass in a pink thong. Sam had trouble keeping himself from reaching out and grabbing a handful, his cock stiffening in his jeans.

She reached behind her to unhook her bra, letting it fall to the ground with her leggings, then bent over to grab the flannel she'd thrown on the ground. Her ass cheeks spread slightly, causing Sam's cock to twitch, and the bathroom door opened.

Chloe's eyes widened slightly as she took in the scene, darting quickly between Sam and Britt. Then Britt pulled the shirt around her shoulders and closed the front, its hem hanging down to her thighs, ending the show.

Sam coughed, then walked over to the bathroom to change, his cock painfully erect. He heard Chloe whisper something as he closed the door, and Britt laugh. He did his best to calm down before he left the bathroom, and he was mostly in control as he got into bed with his sister and Britt.

The girls were snuggled together, turned away from him as he slid under the covers, Chloe closer to him. He joined them, wrapping an arm around his sister's waist, and quickly fell asleep.

****

Sam woke up shivering on his back with a small corner of the blanket. Chloe and Britt were huddled together, still asleep, the blankets bunched around them. Sam pulled on the comforter, and Chloe groaned. "It's so cold."

"Yeah, so gimme some blanket."

"We forgot to turn the furnace on," Chloe grumbled. "Could you go do it?"

Sam sighed, rolling out of the bed and shuffling over to the bathroom to relieve himself before heading downstairs. As he got the furnace going he thought about Britt. He'd never had a girl he didn't know be so brazen about undressing in front of him. His cock once again hardened as he thought of her almost naked, ass spread in front of him, and put his cold hands down his pants to grasp his erection.

He simply held his penis for a minute, hands warming up slightly, then started to stroke absently. The memory of Britt undressing replayed itself over and over again in his mind as he masturbated, imagining himself taking her right there.

Soon he realized he was about to cum in his pants, and stopped stroking. He was hit by a wave of exhaustion, and decided to finish himself off later.

Chloe jumped a bit when he reentered the room, her arms moving a bit somewhere under the covers. Britt sighed and shifted slightly. Sam took his place behind Chloe, taking back some of the blanket, and quickly dozed off again.

When he woke again it was to a warm and empty room. He found the girls in the kitchen, fully dressed and shivering.

"We got the food and clothes from the car," Chloe said.

"Awesome." Sam started to gather what he'd need for breakfast and got cooking as Britt and Chloe went to change. They only came out of the master bedroom when the food was almost ready, bacon sizzling on the frying pan, eggs cooking in their grease.

Sam spent the day relaxing with a book in the living room, and Britt alternated between teasing him and spending time with Chloe in other parts of the house. She would come in every hour or so and bend over a bag to search for something, revealing her cleavage down her low cut v-neck, or her pert butt stretching her leggings. By the third occurrence Sam didn't even pretend to look away, and she'd end each one with a smirk, meeting his eyes.

That night he took the room he and Chloe had shared as kids, while she and Britt took the master bedroom. The door closed, he stripped and got into bed naked. He was just drifting off when the door opened.

"Wha-" he began, then felt a body slip into bed beside him, and a hand found his cock. Britt was warm, and after the first moment of shock and confusion he relaxed. She went down and took him in her mouth, expertly teasing his cock erect, his hands grasping fistfuls of her hair.

She wasted no time once he was hard, pushing him on his back and straddling him, aiming his cock, and before he knew it he was inside of her. She was already wet, and her saliva allowed him to slide in easily. She rode him hard and fast, completely dictating the pace, and soon he stopped trying and let her at it, enjoying the sensation of her cunt around him. His hands grasped everywhere he'd been fantasizing about, focusing mostly on her luscious, soft breasts with their fat nipples, pinching and pulling.

After only five minutes he was ready to cum. He tried to warn her, but she ignored him, so he just allowed himself to be taken up in orgasmic bliss, thrusting up as his cock spewed thick spurts of semen into her pussy.

She slowed, stopped, then stood and left without saying a word, cum dripping down her leg.

****

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I guess." Sam didn't know why they were playing this game. But they were all pleasantly buzzed, having started drinking in the early evening and continuing into the night. He'd been worried that things would be awkward, with Britt and with his sister. But Chloe had just given him a strange smile when she saw him in the morning, and Britt had teased him mercilessly, taking every opportunity to rub her body against his, squirming in his lap whenever he sat. They now sat in a circle in front of the fireplace in the master bedroom, drinks by their sides, playing this silly game.

They spent an hour getting steadily drunker and steadily more risque. But Sam wasn't sure how far he should take it with Chloe right there.

"You ever fucked a girl?" he asked Britt.

She was quiet for a moment, a small smile on her face, before answering. "Yes."

Sam raised his eyebrows. He wouldn't have pegged Britt as the type to experiment with that. "How many times?"

"Not your turn," she countered. "Chloe. You ever slept with a girl?"

Chloe's head jerked to face Britt as Sam turned to her. He was shocked to see her face turn bright red, mouth open. She shrunk into herself a bit.

"Really?" Sam asked. She gave a small nod. "When did that happen?"

Britt rolled her eyes. "Still not your turn, bucko." Sam sighed. "Truth me then."

Britt thought for a moment. She and Sam were doing most of the work, Chloe just answering questions or doing their dares.

"Group truth!" she decided, meaning everyone had to answer. "What are your kinks and fetishes?"

"You have to go first then," Sam said.

"Oh yeah. Hmm. I really like to be spanked, and I've always liked the idea of being tied up." She shrugged. "Stuff like that. Chloe?"

Sam didn't expect her to say anything. So he was once again surprised when she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and started to talk.

"Um, I like feet, I guess, and also anal. I've never had anal sex but I finger myself there sometimes and I really like it in porn. And guys cumming, I like to watch that, especially on girls. Sleeping girls, too. But my biggest one is probably watching people get naked and have sex, especially if they don't know I'm watching. That's so hot."

She opened her eyes. Sam was staring at her, mouth open. Britt just grinned, but didn't seem at all surprised. It seemed that she'd forgotten that her brother was sitting to her left, and her hand went to her mouth. She blushed again. "Your turn," she said quietly.

"Wow. Mine is panties." He'd actually never told anyone that. He'd always wanted to tell his girlfriends, but for some reason had always been embarrassed. But the combination of drink and his sister's laundry list of kinks got him to spill it, though his heart still beat quickly in his chest having admitted it.

"Ooh!" Britt seemed happy about this. "Panty party! Everyone in your underwear!"

Chloe and Sam looked at her strangely. "What?"

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" She jumped up, steadying herself on the mantel as she nearly fell back down. The other two watched with open mouths as she stripped off her leggings, revealing a small, navy G-string. She reached down and, to Sam's surprise, got Chloe to stand up. She glanced at Sam with a worried expression, then shrugged. He watched as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then began to peel them off. She wore a small pair of plain, light green panties, much more innocent than Britt's sexy pair. They both sat down, cross-legged.

"You too, dude."

Sam looked up in surprise. "Oh. Sure." He stood up, unsteady as Britt was, and took off his jeans and sat back down. His eyes were drawn to the panties in front of him, and he felt himself getting hard immediately. He shifted, trying to hide it in the folds of his boxers.

"Dare," Britt said. Sam looked up, realizing it was her turn.

"Take your shirt off," said Chloe immediately. Sam shook his head, and decided to stop being surprised by his sister. Britt smiled and took it off in a smooth movement to reveal a red bra and threw the shirt to Chloe, who gave a small smile. Sam's cock hardened completely with Britt and his sister in their various states of undress in front of him. He tried to ignore Chloe's nearly-naked bottom half, but found it strangely difficult in his drunken state, often catching his gaze turning to her crotch.

"Dare," said Chloe. Sam was disappointed. There were so many questions he had for Chloe.

"Don't wear pants for the rest of the time here," Britt said quickly. Chloe nodded, then looked at Sam.

"Truth."

"Whose panties do you like more?" Britt asked.

The question caught Sam off guard, especially because of the answer. He paused, then looked away, embarrassed. Britt was more perceptive than he'd thought. "Chloe's," he said eventually. "I just like the simpler ones," he explained, looking at her guiltily.

Chloe shrugged, then stood up. "I need to pee," she said, making her way carefully to the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Dare," said Britt.

He looked at her, then made the easy decision with his sister gone. "Lose the bra."

She nodded, reaching back and unhooking the straps, letting it fall. He'd felt them yesterday, but it had been too dark to see them. He admired them, full and firm, with hard, brown nipples. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Get naked." Sam quickly complied, tearing his shirt and boxers off, erection freed. Britt leaned forwards and grasped his cock lightly, then reached down to lick its head. Soon she was slowly pumping and sucking, a stark contrast to last night's quick, frenzied blowjob. Sam's hands explored her body, grabbing handfuls of her breasts, pushing them together, then reaching down her back. He forced more of himself into her, causing her to gag slightly as she accomodated him, and slapped an ass cheek. She moaned around his cock, drool trailing down to his balls.

He lifted Britt from his cock and directed her to the bed, where he flipped her on her front over the side of the bed and pulled her G-string to one side. He placed his cock's head at her slit and moved his hips forward, sinking into her slowly. She moaned as he filled her, not stopping until he was completely inside her. Then he gave her another sharp spank.

He began to fuck her, starting slowly and gradually building up speed. Her tight lips gripped him wonderfully, the navy fabric of her panties pressed against the side of his cock. Soon Britt was moaning constantly, and he felt her pussy tighten and contract around his cock. This brought him over the edge, his cock shooting into her for the second time in as many nights, grunting as her cunt milked him.

He slowly took his cock from her pussy, his cum spilling from her to drip down her leg and staining her G-string. She turned, and Sam suddenly remembered - Chloe. He turned to the bathroom door and saw her standing there, in her T-shirt and panties. She walked over and sat on the bed next to Britt, wrapping an arm around her naked shoulders. Sam was hit by a sudden realization, and Chloe leaned over and kissed Britt on the mouth.

"Oh," said Sam, feeling foolish. He saw Chloe smile through the kiss, but otherwise they ignored him. He made to leave, trying to sort through this revelation, when he heard Chloe talk.

"You can sleep in here with us if you want."

Sam did want that. He lay back on the bed with Britt and Chloe, who didn't continue their makeout session. Making themselves comfortable, Britt in between the two siblings, all three drifted quickly to sleep.

****

Sam woke up to movement and an achingly full bladder. He saw the bathroom door close and swore to himself as he waited for Chloe to finish, Britt sleeping peacefully next to him under the covers. He got up to stand outside the door, a bit dizzy. It seemed that he was still slightly drunk. Chloe smiled at him when she came out and he hurried to the toilet. He realized he was still naked, and had just walked by his sister. The thought sent an odd shiver through his body.

Bladder empty, he washed his hands and left the bathroom to see Chloe standing at the large windows alongside one wall of the room. She still wore her green panties and a T-shirt, and Sam found that he couldn't look away, her small, pert butt and the gap between her thighs drawing his complete attention.

He slowly walked up behind her, his cock as hard as it had ever been.

"I think there's been a cold front," she said. He grunted absently, then realized she was probably right. It was quite cold by the window, though a cold morning sun shone through. He stepped right behind her, arms wrapping around her waist. He looked down. She wore a very thin white T-shirt, so thin he could see the goosebumps raised on her skin through it. And her hard nipples poked through, the bra she'd worn last night inexplicably gone this morning.

He moved his hands under the shirt. Her skin was cool as he drew his hand upwards, reaching her small breasts and cupping one in each hand.

They were both breathing heavily. Sam had no idea why he had done this, but he continued to massage her tits as she turned to look up at him, his cock pressed against her back.

She raised her head and he bent down to kiss her, mouth pressed hard against hers, her tongue invading his mouth. She moaned softly into him. Then they both broke away, and the moment was over. What had they just done? They looked away, Sam's hands leaving her chest as they stepped apart. Then they both moved slowly back to the bed, where Britt had slept through the entire thing.

They lay back down next to each other under the covers, neither saying anything. Sam reached down to grasp his painfully erect cock, squeezing and stroking gently. He noticed movement under the covers around Chloe's midsection, and knew she was feeling just as horny, and probably just as confused, as he was.

They both jumped and quickly stopped as they heard Britt shift. She pushed herself up to a sitting position, then stretched and yawned.

"Morning."

Chloe pushed herself up to sit beside her, kissing her on the cheek, then got out of bed and rummaged through her bag, fishing out a shirt and another pair of panties. With her back partially turned to them, she dropped her panties to the ground and stepped into her new ones. Sam's eyes were glued to the sight, and he continued to watch as she replaced her shirt.

Suddenly he felt a hand around his cock, and the covers thrown from his legs. He turned to see Britt watching him with raised eyebrows. "Hey Chloe, pass those panties."

Chloe looked around, looking surprised when she saw Britt holding Sam's cock. She picked up the green cotton panties and threw them over to Britt. She tugged his cock, guiding him to a kneeling position facing his sister, then knelt behind him. Her breasts pressed against his back as she reached around him and started to jerk him off. The panties were brought to his face, and he found himself inhaling a soft, musky scent. His eyes widened, and he saw Chloe's do the same.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Cabin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds