• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • How to Become a Real Girl

How to Become a Real Girl

12

Tip: 10 Tokens

Tip note: I know your secret.

Alex considered the submit button. Lil_Izzy smiled and posed on his monitor, working to entertain a virtual crowd of thousands. Alex had sought entertainment on cam model sites before Lil_Izzy, but it was never a regular part of his wank rotation (which was impressive in its scope and variation). Lil_Izzy had changed everything.

She was perfect: petite in the extreme yet still possessed of the ultimate girlish figure, sporting lovely round pert titties and an enticing round "booty." Her skin was an unearthly shade that was not quite pale but certainly not unpale, contrasting with a wild dark mane of hair. It seemed almost black, but at times it showed up as a deep blue or violet. It was an odd effect of lighting or digital video, he supposed.

Her face was superlatively cute. When she smiled and interacted with the tippers she was enthusiastic and beyond adorable. She was also capable of exuding pure sex. Her expression would become intense and vulnerable, with a heavy lidded gaze that made eye contact with a Mona Lisa uncanniness.

Lil_Izzy changed the game as far as Internet wanks went for Alex. He held fast to his personal rule to not pay money or commit fraud in the pursuit of his cyberlust, but she tested him dearly. A legion of admirers still kept her in booming business.

When Alex first saw her a month earlier, he knew himself to be the victim of a hopeless crush. Her wiles ruthlessly attacked him from all angles, double tapping his id, ego, and superego like Rainbow Six with Cupid SMGs. There was also an out of place nostalgic feeling that persisted long after he turned off his computer. Deja vu? The feeling followed him to his dreams.

Alex was six years old and lost in the forest. He heard a crash. He turned and a monstrous logging machine was reaching out at him with metal pincers.

No, that didn't happen. That was the plot of the movie Ferngully, or maybe Avatar. Alex woke up a bit confused.

Lil_Izzy's shows followed a time tested pattern. Goals were set and quickly met; a slumber party dream girl quickly became a nude cutie eager to "play." Sizeable tips would earn teases like spanks or pussy rubbing on the way to goals for butt plugs and vibrator induced orgasms. Alex was addicted, and actually began saving his orgasms for a girl who was unaware of his existence.

You can't date a pro, he told himself. He tried to preserve that voice of reason that told him the joy and lust he saw and heard were mere acts. Outstanding acts. There was another voice in his head that he refused to acknowledge.

Alex was six years old and playing in the park. He heard a roar and turned around. It was a huge bear looming over him. He knew a mauling blow would fall in but a moment, but before it came a ball of light flew and stopped between him and the beast. The giant reeled back.

No, that didn't happen. That bear was from the movie The Edge, and that ball of light was from that time when he was a kid and blank.

That time when he was a kid and what? Like so many childhood memories it was incomplete but it lacked the vagueness of a normal imperfect recall. Its border was clearly defined. There was him and a sandbox and a Tonka truck, and one of those little saddled animal shapes on a spring, and then what might as well have been a big block of black bars with the sidebar note REDACTED.

It was remarkably suspicious and that mischievous synapse responsible for deja vu told him it was somehow linked to Lil_Izzy.

He woke up after his sandbox dream. He normally kept a clear head, avoiding drugs, alcohol and other vices. A natural diet and a well maintained sleep cycle felt better to him than any vice (save lust). Despite being a computer geek he was an unapologetic morning person. This morning was different. The sandbox still dominated his thoughts and denied his mind a firm footing.

Lil_Izzy wasn't online at this hour. He checked in vain. If she were there he might have actually purchased tokens to shower her with tips. "Thanks, Alex!" That wasn't really what he wanted. He wanted something real.

If he wanted something real, chasing a living spark in his early memories didn't make sense. Yet Alex got in his car and drove to that park, over an hour away. It was a gloomy, cold morning and the rusting park was empty.

There wasn't a sandbox anymore. There really wasn't anything here but the scarred and faded springy horse. He stood between the horse and the treeline. The sandbox was here, back then. The horse was there and the side of the road was

Alex was six years old and his Tonka truck was dumping a load of sand onto a growing pile. "Beep, beep, beep," he said as the truck backed up. He heard a click of a car door opening, and it was a different sound than he was used to. He looked up and saw a stranger man with limp hair climbing out of the biggest van ever. The man was looking at him.

He looked around for his parents. The first place he looked happened to be the treeline, and of course no grown-ups were there but he did see a spark.

It's almost impossible to see a tiny glow in sunlight, but Alex just saw it as it zipped past him. Alex watched it fly right into the forehead of the limp haired man and bounce off. The stranger looked stunned and fell back funny. He was stiff as a statue. The spark caromed right in front of Alex and it was the shape of a tumbling naked teenage girl. She looked at Alex and she seemed kind of relieved and sorry as she floated up between his eyes and smacked him in the forehead. Alex was frozen too and the spark girl flew out of sight.

That was real. The girl shape in his memory was like Lil_Izzy with a different face and deep green hair.

That night he purchased tokens and when he saw Lil_Izzy again, just at the modest beginning of her show, he opened the tip interface for the first time. He didn't want to say this in front of the thousands of admirers.

Tip: 10 Tokens

Tip note: I know your secret.

He looked at it, and deleted it. The direct approach would be better.

Tip note: Are you a fairy?

Send.

_____

"Thanks, MrAlex!" Lil_Izzy said automatically. She leaned closer to reread the tip note. No, that word wasn't going away. The f-word. Well, she had felt this coming; the trickle of magic that had flowed into her this month had opened up like a faucet earlier that day. Someone out there believed in fairies in general and believed that she specifically was a fairy. Revealing such information was forbidden, but now that the cat was out of the bag...

Isabella gave the camera a dazzling smile. "Yes!"

_____

Alex let out a deep breath. He had been searching for something and until that moment he hadn't understood. His dearest wish had actually been to meet Lil_Izzy. He wasn't there yet, but he had her attention. Lil_Izzy was typing excitedly and his screen pinged with a private message.

Lil_Izzy: I had a feeling someone was on to me. =)

MrAlex: Wow! I can't believe it!

Lil_Izzy: LOL

Lil_Izzy: You definitely "believe" it! I can feel you

Lil_Izzy: How did you figure me out?

MrAlex: I saw a fairy when I was little. I think she made me forget, but when I saw you there was a feeling I couldn't get rid of.

MrAlex: I just pieced together the memory of her today

Lil_Izzy: Wow. I didn't know a fae had touched a human in generations

Alex was grinning uncontrollably. Lil_Izzy herself was bouncing in her seat.

Lil_Izzy: I need to do my show

Lil_Izzy: You need to stay for the whole thing okay

Alex nodded dumbly before virtually smacking himself.

MrAlex: sure! LOL

Lil_Izzy: Give me your email address so I can contact you, and enjoy the show ;)

Alex gave his email and watched the rest of the show. He still had a bunch of tokens and figured he'd just give the rest to Lil_Izzy at some point.

She could feel his belief in her? Believing in fairies was significant, he remembered. Another useful bit of info from his youth.

The show proceeded as normal, but when things got steamy Alex now indulged himself in the belief that this show was specially for him.

The first difference he noticed was a new goal. After "pussy play" there was "new toy cum show." He knew he'd save his tokens for that time.

Now stripped, the girl/fairy on the monitor was still bubbly and smiling. A wall of tips pushed her firmly into pussy play territory. She shifted her position on the bed to lewdly display her charms, and her bubbly grin became naughty. "I've been waiting for this."

Her finger tips gently teased her pussy lips, rubbing them and then spreading them for the camera. Her face changed to her intense, unmistakably aroused look as she looked at Alex through the monitor. Alex had held off touching himself as long as he could. He watched her striptease with his pants off and now had a full grown erection. At this point he played along, grasping his now hard dick and slowly tugging it.

Tip: 10 Tokens

Tip Note: You turn me on more than anything I've ever seen.

Lil_Izzy saw his tip and favored him with a lip bite and a brief flurry of activity on her clit. She tossed her head back and Alex thought he heard a moan. She leaned forward to type and Alex forced himself to breathe normally and slow down his own strokes. Lil_Izzy was just sexual magic, fairy or not.

Lil_Izzy: Just wait for the new toy...

Alex replied, typing one-handed.

MrAlex: I wish you could see me.

Lil_Izzy grinned at him from the screen and mouthed the word: soon.

Alex tipped all his remaining tokens.

Lil_Izzy oohed excitedly at the size of his tip, which pushed her well over her final goal. "Ohmigod thank you MrAlex!" The chat window flew by as fans demanded the new toy.

"Hold on guys. I'll be right back." The fairy idol walked out of view. The moments seemed to grow longer. Alex gave himself a break, leaning back in his chair. His cock stood straight up, hard as ever. Then it started glowing.

Alex was immediately concerned, and attempted to grab it again. His hand seemed to slide off the air around his erection. There was some kind of forcefield there! Obviously Lil_Izzy was involved - hopefully - but Alex didn't dare to hope for such personal attention. The orb shield suddenly flashed, and settled into an opaque soft white glow.

On the screen a moment later, the empty room was brightened by an offscreen flash. Lil_Izzy reappeared with her new, realistic dildo.

What felt like a tiny hand was grasping his cock inside the orb.

Lil_Izzy's new toy was Alex's dick.

Alex had a "bigger than average" erection but in her hands it looked like a monster. Her fingers couldn't even encircle it. Alex felt otherworldly pleasure but was concerned for the pixieish girl. It looked too big!

The chorus shared his concern. "Don't worry about me guys," she said with a wink. "I'm more than ready for this big guy." She emphasized her statement with a playful wank on the dildo, which Alex experienced in detail.

MrAlex: holy fuck

"This is going to be so much fun."

Lil_Izzy: Try not to cum until I say "NOW," big boy

Alex leaned back and gripped his armrests. He schooled his breathing and forced himself to relax every muscle. His eyes stayed locked on the screen for what would surely be the best erotic cam show of all time.

Lil_Izzy hummed at the camera teasingly and rubbed her thumb on the underside of Alex's dick. "This thing is so nice..." She brought it up to her eyes for a close examination. Alex noticed her hair was now almost certainly purple, not black. Was it like that before? He felt her fingertips along his length as she changed her grip for a better view. She held it in front of her mouth for just a moment, and he felt her breath. Her mouth opened wide.

"Hmm not yet," she said, close enough that her hmm vibrated him like a harpstring. Her lips gave him just a sweet kiss on the tip. Instead she moved the object between her tits.

A proper titfuck was impossible for the small girl, but the tease was fantastic: the soft brush of each breast and a wicked tickle as she played him across her nipples. She settled back to display her glistening pussy once again. The fairy let her fingers drift across those lips as she continued to rub Alex's cock over her cute little titties.

"I can't wait!" Lil_Izzy exclaimed as she suddenly placed the head of his cock at her entrance. He felt her press him against a moist heat as her lips parted but still seemed to deny him entrance.

Lil_Izzy's face was now in its intense mode: furrowed brow, half lidded eyes, pouting lips. After a few attempts at penetration she changed her tactic and rubbed the length of his cock slowly up and down her slit. Alex's eyes bugged out at the sight and sensation.

It certainly felt plenty wet to Alex but apparently Lil_Izzy disagreed. She began licking his cock like a popsicle, surely tasting her own juices as she did. Alex was in heaven as his cock finally entered her mouth.

Her plan became clear as she used his now saliva coated rod to further moisten her entrance. The very thorough fairy repeated the process as she used her free hand to tweak her nipples. With a now soaked pussy, she gave Alex one more luxurious suck and traced a trail down her body with the tip of his cock. He felt the pulse in her neck, her pillowly boob and flat teen tummy. As she approached her legendary pussy he felt a rising heat.

She paused at her entrance and smiled softly. Then Alex felt his cock enveloped by pleasure, tip first. It was a slow and agonizing journey but she never stopped or slowed as she fed his cock into her pussy. Warm, yes, with an electric tingle that Alex could only identify as magic. But she was above all tight. It felt like tectonic pressure, and his dick responded with diamond hardness.

Impossibly, he touched her center with his entire length enveloped. The fairy's voice let out a soft "Unh." An artificial looking base remained in Lil_Izzy's tiny hand. He stared into her eyes through the screen. She bit her lip and began moving him in and out.

"Fuuuuuuuccck," Alex moaned. Lil_Izzy mouthed the word back at him silently. He flexed his cock on the next bottom-out, causing her to throw her head back in passion. She pulled him out again and this time shoved him back in.

This is what if felt like to fuck a fairy. Her sex was a melange of heat, pressure, vibration, and what he swore were delicious flavors experienced by his dick: peppermint candy and pussy juice, perhaps? All accompanied by small staccato grunts heard through his computer speakers.

This was insane. He questioned his state of mind but concentrated on believing. Fairies were real. Fairies were real.

Is it possible to feel crazy and certain at the same time? Anyone who has fallen in love will tell you the answer is yes. The fairy on his monitor met his eyes again and gave him a small nod with a grin.

She sped up. Her strokes became urgent. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck-

She yanked him out and now shoved the dick halfway into her throat, fucking her mouth for a few strokes before returning to fuck her magic pussy. "Oh shit!" said Alex as he gripped his armrests ever tighter.

She slowed her strokes to a halt with just the tip within her entrance. "Are you ready-" she paused to give herself a half stroke- "for the finale?"

Nod nod nod.

"Now."

She began again, using full and powerful strokes. A flush began in her upper chest as she tossed her head back in a silent scream. The pink flush was almost neon. On the fifth stroke Alex came with her. Jets of cum left him suddenly more and more exhausted. As the final drop exited so did his consciousness.

____

Isabella was no stranger to masturbation and exhibitionism, but this new layer was an order of magnitude more fun. Corporeal sex was going to blow her mind, for sure.

The final tally of profit for the day was more good news. Record setting, infact. The "new toy" was a big hit. Her personal long term goal was nearly met, and she owed that to Alex. She had more favors to ask of her fairy-touched friend.

The man was unconscious, she sensed. He'd done well, and she let him rest as she wrapped up the show a bit more abruptly than usual. She sent him an email to call her on a videochat program before waking him with an aggressive dick slurp. She released the toy spell when she felt his awareness.

The call came only minutes later.

"You are amazing!" beamed Alex. "That was the best time of my life!"

She smiled shyly. "I had a lot of fun too MrAlex."

"Oh, just Alex is fine. And you're... Izzy?" he guessed with an ersatz Han Solo grin.

"I'll answer to anything from Izz to Isabella."

"Wow. Isabella." Alex shook his head in wonder. They were both still bare naked, but after their experience it seemed more natural than arousing. Even Alex, who still found Izzy a joy to behold, wasn't driven to distraction. The giddiness of their meeting overrode his lust.

At her request, Alex related the story of his first meeting with a fairy.

"Sounds like a treefairy saved you. As a child you believed in fairies enough to power her up so she could stop the van man."

"Come to think of it, I never understood how he almost got me. It was broad daylight. I looked up an article from back then and apparently I wasn't his first..." Alex trailed off somberly.

"Not all magic comes from fairies. Bogeymen like taking children, maybe he was possessed by one of those. Or maybe some other evil spirit was protecting him just for kicks.

"You were lucky to be near a fairy that day, but the magic came from your pure heart. You're a good person and you accept fairies to be real, and believing in us gives us power.

"Alex, you don't know how much you've helped me already. You see, your love and faith have helped me generate real magical power for the first time."

"Really? You've never had magic before?"

"Well, right now I'm made out of magic, like all fairies. Eighteen years ago the grand fairies decided the Internet was the next big thing." Alex laughed. "They decided to make an experiment, and it was me: the first and final cyberfairy."

"Why the final cyberfairy?"

"Well, they eventually decided that the Internet was just a 100% mathematical construct. Since math is just as powerful as magic, no magic is really necessary. I was out of a job before I even grew up."

"That... sounds really sad. I guess they didn't know about things like what you did tonight!"

"That was kind of a grey area. Do you have a job, Alex?"

Alex smiled. "I'm a computer programmer."

"That's great! You're a magician, practically."

"If only."

"I'm going to be a programmer too. I'm saving my tokens for school and I plan to major in computer science and magic," Izzy said proudly.

"Well I can definitely help you with one of those..."

"I might take you up on that. For now I actually need help with something else."

"I think I'd do anything after that show."

"I need a body."

"Really?" said Alex as he leered at her.

"Stop!" Izzy giggled as she pretended to protect her modesty. "But yeah, really. This room and I are kind of virtual right now."

"Aw."

"Anyways I'm going to use this thingie." She clapped her hands and an ornate frame as tall as Izzy appeared with a flash. "We have to make sure this is perfectly aligned with your screen, so let me know when it's just out of view."

Alex maximized her feed and guided her through adjusting the frame. She pushed it forward and fiddled with the width to accommodate his widescreen monitor.

"Okay. Back up, Alex." Alex gave her plenty of room. Izzy backed up for a running start, and ran towards the camera. She somersaulted through the frame and right out of Alex's computer screen. "Ta-daaa!" she said before looking around and stamping her foot angrily. "Dang it!" She was only about five and a half inches tall.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • How to Become a Real Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds