• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 05

Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 05

123

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback on the previous chapters. This chapter has sex, but is more story than sex so I hope it is still worthy of your pleasure.

Even though there is less sex, it is still interracial so if that is a problem for you, please stop reading now. Or don't complain later!

I actually wasn't going to write another chapter but someone made a suggestion in feedback that made me rethink that.

This will almost certainly be the last chapter for Amanda but I hope to continue writing.

As always, I appreciate your feedback.

Dee xoxoxoxoxoxo

*****

Amanda was riding Lavrell to her sixth orgasm when she felt his hands begin to tighten their grip on her hips; a sure sign his own orgasm was imminent. Amanda dropped her gaze to look directly into Lavrell's eyes and offered a breathless and slightly husky whisper, "Shoot that seed in me baby...Let me feel it."

Her words of encouragement and desire pushed him past the point of no return. Lavrell's balls contracted within his scrotum and then launched their release into Amanda's welcoming vagina. Her pussy lips worked with their natural inclination to simultaneously squeeze and stroke him to coax all the sperm his balls had to offer into her. She delighted in the sensation of his warmth, in the form of his cum, spreading inside her love canal.

Once sure he had finished, Amanda slowly freed his cock from her pussy and, keeping her legs tightly clamped together to prevent any cum from leaking from her drooling pussy lips, knelt before him and ran her tongue from his ball sack to the crown of his cock. Keeping her eyes on him the entire time, Amanda ran her tongue around his cockhead as a final bead of jism appeared from within. She delicately lapped that up, then pausing to give Lavrell a sexy wink, she took his cock to the root in her throat.

Cleaning his cock after it had been inside her had become second nature and an incredible turn-on for the rapidly changing teacher. The stimulation of performing this erotic act for her black lover, and an increasing number of his friends, but having never done the same for her husband, seemed to inspire a primal instinct within her. She couldn't put her finger on it or any of the other things she had begun doing for Lavrell and Marcus and why they excited her so much. She slightly giggled to herself as she pondered if she was as good a teacher for her students at school as Lavrell had been for her.

With one final kiss on the crown of the black cock she had come to adore, Amanda flopped on her back on her marital bed and smiled up at Lavrell as she reached for her phone. Lavrell returned her smile with one of those subtle nods she so enjoyed as they served to validate her action.

She found Eddie in her contacts and pressed call.

Eddie, Amanda's 18 year old son, was sitting in his college dorm room trying not to call up any of the videos of his mother he had filmed from his last trip home when the phone rang. Upon seeing it was her calling, his heart rate immediately surged and he could almost feel an instant sweat form on his brow.

Since filming those clandestine videos and then being caught, literally pants down, as he attempted to spy on her with Lavrell and Marcus, Eddie's mind had been in a state of obsession regarding what his mother was doing at any given moment. The stunning Skype call from a couple weeks earlier when she was clearly sucking the cock of a black man she had just met that morning only served to further his lust-filled thoughts.

Eddie paused a beat before answering as he was expecting a classmate he was tutoring over at any time and he didn't want to get caught in an awkward situation. However, he convinced himself that this could be just a normal phone call from her asking how he was doing and not one inspired by her black lovers where he became the butt of their unspoken joke. Even as he thought that, he knew he was just making excuses for himself and that he couldn't truly control the desire to answer the phone, whether it be one of "those" calls or not.

Eddie attempted to greet her as normally and innocently as possible, "Hi mom. How are you?"

It was the gentle purr in her voice that answered his question better than any words could have, "I'm doing just fine, honey. I just wanted to call and, you know, check in. I got a sub to take my class today so I could have, um, some free time."

Eddie knew that "free time" translated into "getting fucked" and he felt his penis surge a bit. Still, he wanted to know more. He took a deep breath and asked his question, "So, um, what, uh, what did you do?"

Amanda, who had turned the phone on speaker, smiled up at Lavrell and felt her nipples harden at the question. Again, she couldn't figure out exactly why this was such an arousal for her, but it was undeniable.

That pregnant pause let Eddie know his mother was not alone as she placed this call. Based on the time of day and the sound of her voice he knew it wasn't his father with her, and then he wondered if he should have said anything.

Amanda cut straight to it, "Lavrell texted me last night and told me to take the day off. So, I called for a sub, and this morning, I got ready as if I was going in so your father wouldn't ask any questions, and then after I knew he was gone I came home. Lavrell arrived about 10 minutes later. We've been here since."

Eddie was speechless. He knew she was fucking around on his father. He had seen it. But this level of deception seemed even more erotic somehow. His delay in speaking was more obvious than he thought.

"You ok there white boy?" Lavrell asked, his voice a marked contrast from his mother's sexy tone. This was the voice of someone who didn't display any respect to whom he was speaking.

Startled at hearing Lavrell and trying to redeem himself a bit, Eddie paused a moment then responded, "Yea, I'm fine."

Amanda's response indicated to Eddie just who was who in the pecking order, "Eddie," he had been "honey" or "Eddie dear" for the last few conversations, "this is a friend of mine. Show him proper respect."

Eddie was taken aback a bit at the abruptness of her answer and just exactly what she was looking for, but responded with what he felt was best, "Sorry Mom. Yes sir, I'm fine."

On the other end of the phone, Amanda was now massaging her clit as she heard her son essentially take a backseat to her black lover. Her actions allowed some of his cum, which had been trapped in her pussy, to slowly ooze from between her lips. She delicately scooped a large dollop on her index and middle fingers and then made a show for Lavrell of licking it off. Then she returned to the conversation with her son.

"Thank you honey. I don't want you being rude to my friends. That was much better." It was the plural "friends" that stuck with Eddie more than anything. Did that include Marcus and the stranger with the face he never saw during that Skype conversation?

He reasoned it did and answered her in the hopes of extending the conversation a bit longer, "I understand Mom. Sorry."

This time Lavrell responded, "That's more like it white boy." Amanda's giggle in the background caused Eddie's face to redden with embarrassment and he was glad for the moment this was not a Skype call.

Had he been able to see what was going on, he would have seen his mother reaching for Lavrell's cock as he tweaked her nipples. She felt compelled to extend the conversation a bit as her fingers wrapped around Lavrell's swelling shaft. "So honey, what are you going to do today?"

Eddie had no ability to foresee the ultimate impact of his answer so he answered honestly, "Derrick is coming over and then we are heading to the study hall so I can help him with some math stuff. I've been tutoring him since he doesn't have time to study with basketball going on."

"Mmmm." Amanda moaned in partial response to her son, but more so to the throbbing black cock in her hand, "I don't recall you mentioning Derrick before. He a friend or just someone you are tutoring?"

His mother's moan threw Eddie off a moment before he got himself back on track. "Just someone I am tutoring Mom. Our teacher suggested I give him some help so he doesn't risk losing his spot on the basketball team."

Lavrell who was sitting silently during this little exchange finally piped in, "Hey white boy, is Derrick a brother?"

Eddie briefly panicked that he might have said something to offend Lavrell before answering, "Uh, yes sir he is. He's a junior." Then, trying to sound somewhat knowledgeable, he threw in, "He is the backup point guard."

Lavrell, unseen by Eddie smiled at the confirmation of his question, then reached down, and putting his hand on the back of Amanda's head, slowly pulled her towards his cock. Amanda needed no further encouragement. She planted a very wet kiss on Lavrell's cock, and then took a turn sucking each testicle into her mouth for just a moment. To anyone who has ever heard those sounds, it was clear just what was going on at the other end of that phone. Eddie fell into that category.

Eddie gave a futile effort to recapture his mother's attention with a creaky, "Mom?" but she was too far gone. She responded with a breathless tone expressing her next intentions, "Ok honey, I, uh, have to go as I have things I want to do."

And with that, the phone call abruptly ended.

Eddie quickly scampered to the bathroom with a sock in hand to relieve his balls from the stimulation of that phone call. He stroked himself with the thoughts of what his mother was doing at that moment. He came within seconds of slipping the sock around his hardened penis and berated himself for not lasting longer. And then he realized it was probably the same issue his father possessed which drove his mother into the arms of her black lovers in the first place.

He had just tossed his soiled sock into his laundry basket and washed his hands when Derrick, the black student athlete he was tutoring, knocked on the door.

Eddie, still with a bit of shame on his face from having jerked off such a short time earlier, let Derrick in as he gathered up the material they were going to discuss. He silently hoped to himself the scent of his cum was not obvious and that his slightly frazzled appearance didn't give anything away.

However, Eddie had nothing to worry about regarding that, for when he turned around he found Derrick holding up a "5 x 7" framed picture Eddie had made from his recent trip home. Amanda did not know it was taken and Eddie usually put it away before anyone came into his room. The picture was of Amanda, braless in her t-shirt as she spoke to Lavrell who was off camera. Her hardened nipples, bulging at her thin top, made it obvious her tits were swinging freely and that she was aroused.

"Who the fuck is this? Your momma?" Derrick said as he looked at the picture?

Eddie nearly leapt out of his skin when he realized Derrick had the picture in his hand. Before he could raise any objection or say a word Derrick continued, "Bitch is hot." Derrick gave Eddie a nod, which he interpreted as a measure of respect that he had a hot mom, before putting the picture down. Eddie's heart stopped racing and the two of them headed out to study.

While this was going on, Amanda was taking Lavrell's cock into her throat with his groans of pleasure music to her ears. A short while later his jism was painting her tongue.

A few weeks later, following similar sexually themed phone conversations, texts, and emails; Amanda Skyped Eddie shortly after sucking off both Lavrell and Marcus. She was still breathing a bit heavy with her nipples once again pressing against her top, as Lavrell and Marcus sat in the background while she placed the call. Eddie's penis surged to arousal the moment he laid eyes on her and his brain made the connections of what probably had just occurred. To a certain degree, he was happy to see the two black men in the background as their presence helped confirm his belief that something sexual had gone on rather than him thinking she might have just run into the room from somewhere. His only regret was not having been able to witness it.

Amanda, with the taste of her lovers' cum still in her mouth, offered her son a nice surprise to open the conversation, "Hey honey! Next weekend is a three day weekend for me. Want some company?"

Eddie was already captivated by the sight before him that he answered immediately, "Wait, what? Of course! Who? You and dad?"

Amanda smiled and shook her head somewhat naughtily, "No honey. Your father thinks it is just going to be me. But Lavrell, and maybe Marcus, are going to uh, join me. We've already booked a room a couple miles from your school." Eddie was rocked on his heels by her statement that his father thought it was just going to be her, but was further stunned by her openness about booking a room together with Lavrell.

What was the horny son to do but respond, "Uh yeah mom. Having you visit would be great."

Amanda didn't say anything in response. She instead just stared at the camera on the Skype.

Eddie could sense her unspoken statement. "Uh, and having Lavrell and Marcus join you would be great also."

His mother smiled back in response.

Amanda took the week leading up to that trip to drive her son nearly to the point of insanity. She didn't answer any of Eddie's phone calls; only gave direct answers to any text or emails he sent; and didn't log in to Skype at all. However, rather than get upset or angry, her conduct seemed to stimulate Eddie in a way he was unprepared for; she was purposefully manipulating him and he liked it.

Finally, the night before departing, Amanda Skyped him. It was 11pm and she was in the living room with only the small table lamp on and a candle burning on the nook off her right shoulder. His father was already in bed sleeping. Amanda spoke softly in a manner that, combined with the visual imagery provided by the lighting, painted a picture in Eddie's mind that seemed to be as if the two of them were lying in bed having the conversation. He was instantly aroused.

"Hey honey," she breathed, "we are going to leave here before lunch so we should be there early afternoon. I will call you after we check into our hotel." She giggled before adding, "Well, at some point after we check in to the hotel." She paused a moment to let that sink in before adding, "That sound good to you?"

Eddie had trouble finding his voice after that statement but finally croaked out, "Uh, yea mom, that sounds good." He couldn't find any other words to say.

Amanda smiled at her son and then closed the conversation by saying goodnight and blowing him a kiss. Eddie didn't bother heading for the bathroom. He grabbed the sock strategically placed on the floor next to his bed and relieved his penis into it.

Eddie's phone finally buzzed at 1:35pm. He had been waiting on pins and needles all day, unable to focus on anything other than putting eyes on his mother again. "Hey mom! You finally made it! Everything go ok?"

It took a moment for Amanda to answer as she was lapping up the last bead of cum she had finally coaxed from Lavrell's cock. "Uh yeah honey," she giggled, "we actually got here a little over an hour ago. Lavrell and Marcus wanted to uh, check out the room first. I hope you understand."

"Yeah mom, of course. So um, do you want to meet up somewhere? Want me to come there? Or do you want to come here?"

Lavrell responded, "Hey white boy, how about you come pick us up? You can show us around. Got that?"

Eddie quickly answered, "Yes sir. Want to me to come over right now?"

Lavrell told him to leave in about 30 minutes and then provided the address of the hotel.

Eddie nearly trotted out to his car and then had to pause a moment in the car to get himself together to avoid speeding. He was desperate to see his mother but did not want to risk a ticket for both the legal implications and, at least for right now, the delay the transaction would take.

When Eddie called to say he had arrived at the hotel, Amanda told him to wait downstairs and they would be down in a moment. The 10 minutes it took for them to ride the elevator down and leave the building felt like an eternity to Eddie, but seeing his mother made it worth the wait.

Amanda was dressed in a short black sundress with buttons from her waist to her neckline; the three top buttons were undone exposing, not overly sexually, her upper chest. The dress extended to just below mid-thigh and clung to her body in a way to accentuate her fitness. On any other woman, on any other day, this outfit would be viewed as attractive with a hint of sexuality. However, in addition to Amanda's newfound persona which seemed to exude seductiveness, there was one other thing that Eddie's eyes locked upon.

It was the small choker necklace Amanda wore with the small black ace of spades which rested right where her trim neck met her collarbone. The chain on the choker was thin silver and was almost invisible except for the occasional times it caught the light as they walked towards his car. That slight deception made the spade become a statement in addition to a piece of jewelry. The choker was a gift from Lavrell. It was the only thing she had on just 15 minutes earlier as she finished sucking off both of her black lovers in the room.

Eddie was standing outside his car when his mother walked up with her gorgeous smile expressing her happiness. Amanda held her arms open wide as she approached her son and then kissed him right on the lips as he stepped forward to hug her. Eddie's eyes opened wide when their lips met and he was too shocked to notice the smirking glance Lavrell and Marcus exchanged when they witnessed the contact. He was still a bit too flustered when they completed their hug to see the wink Amanda gave both black men as she pulled back.

As they got in the car, Amanda suggested Eddie just drive around a bit so "Lavrell and Marcus can see the area before you take us on campus."

"Sure mom, ok." the excited Eddie replied.

Eddie initially headed in the direction of the mall since he recalled his mother typically going there when he was home. However, not 10 minutes into the trip Lavrell blurted from the backseat, "Come on white boy, this ain't no fucking shopping trip. Run us by some places where we can hit a club or something later."

Eddie felt his face flush with embarrassment which was only made worse when he heard his mother giggle in the seat next to him, but he made the appropriate turn at the next traffic light.

Amanda ignored her son's reaction and turned towards her lovers in the back, the seatbelt nicely carving a groove between her breasts, "So, what do you have in mind? You looking to hit a club later?"

"Fuck yeah, little bitch. Ain't you up for some clubbing?" was Lavrell's reply.

Eddie was stunned at Lavrell referring to his mother as 'little bitch' and was further amazed at how she had no reaction to the nickname other than to continue the conversation.

"I'd love to go clubbing and hopefully some dancing tonight." Amanda replied to Lavrell before turning towards Eddie, who at this point was feeling almost like a chauffeur or cab driver, "Honey, you know where some clubs are right? Take us by some."

A moment later Marcus began laughing and spoke for the first time in the car, "Hey white boy, can you even get in any of these clubs? You old enough?"

Eddie's face and neck which still had some redness from the earlier embarrassment flushed once again, "Uh no, I'm not old enough. I know where they are though. I've picked up some friends from here when they've been drunk."

He was hoping to get a statement of approval from his mother, but instead she replied with a slight giggle, "Oh honey, that's too bad. But I suppose that is good for us then. You don't mind dropping us off later and then picking us up right?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds