• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandy Uses Free Pass

Sandy Uses Free Pass

My wife Sandy and I were sitting in our spa pool on a warmish spring Friday evening. The spa area is adjoining the rear of the house and was purposely built for privacy from our neighbors or anyone else so that we can move freely between the house and spa without the need for clothing. We were well settled in the pool with a bottle of good wine and the stereo on when we heard a car come down our long drive. Just what we really wanted when we were ready to head for the bedroom for a long deserved romp.

"Sounds like Claire's car." I said recognizing the exhaust note of her small sports car. Claire was a friend of Sandy's. They had met a couple of years ago at the same gym and they had been friends since. Sandy picked up the cordless phone from beside the pool and dialed Claire's cell phone; sure enough we could hear it ringing in the driveway. Sandy told Claire where the spare front door key was hidden and told her to come in and through to the spa.

"I've got no gear on." I reminded Sandy. While she had obviously seen Sandy nude she hadn't seen me.

"Tough." Sandy replied sipping her wine. "Our house, our rules. If she doesn't like it she can go but somehow I don't think she will mind."

It wasn't long before Claire bounced through our lounge and into the spa area.

"Very cozy." she commented seeing us in the pool. She pulled an outdoor chair over to the pool and sat down. Sandy and Claire chatted aimlessly for a few minutes while I worked on my wine.

"It looks good in there." Claire soon commented.

"You're welcome to join us but we're nude." Sandy replied.

Claire hesitated and looked over at me; I have always got along with Claire as she has a wicked sense of humor. She looked around to make sure that it was totally private.

"Okay, I will."

Claire stood up and walked over to a small table and kicked off her shoes. She then unzipped her dress and slipped it over her head leaving her in matching green bra and panties. Turning away from my watching eyes she modestly stepped out of her panties and placed them on the table, her bra soon followed.

Claire is a tall, blonde and pretty, forty plus year-old divorcee. The first thing I noticed was that she was tanned all over; the second was that she had a great figure. Her breasts may have dropped a little with age but they were still worth looking at. Her legs were long and shapely and I stole a quick glance at her pussy as she stepped into the pool. She obviously wasn't a true blonde as a small strip of darker hair was visible between her thighs. She sat on the other side of Claire and it wasn't long before Sandy asked me to be the perfect host and get another bottle of wine and a glass for Claire. I climbed out of the spa and noticed Claire eyeing my cock which was a little aroused from her nudity and ample breasts floating close to the surface. After a few glasses all nerves had disappeared and we were having a good time.

"I hope you didn't mind me dropping around." Claire commented.

"Not a bit, you saved me from my husband trying to ravish my body." Sandy joked. Truth be known she wanted it much as I did.

"At least you have the choice, I've haven't been to bed with a man for over a year. I've forgotten what its like."

Claire's husband had been caught having an affair and she divorced him.

"Well I wouldn't like to go without for that long." Sandy commented reaching over and giving my cock a little squeeze.

"To tell you the truth, I've been toying with the idea of using a male escort. For a hundred dollars an hour you can have all the fun you want without the hassles."

Sandy laughed, "For a hundred dollars an hour I'd rent you my husband."

"Well that's an interesting option. How would you rate him? I wouldn't want have to pay for an unsatisfactory service." Claire joked.

I smiled at Sandy; this was becoming an interesting conversation.

Sandy moved closer to me and fondled my thigh. "He's pretty good and he's been trained by an expert."

That's true I thought to myself.

Sandy continued. "He's an attentive and adventurous lover, he's got staying power. What else? He's got a good body with a nice cock but you've seen that. He's discreet and clean. You probably wouldn't have to use a condom as he had a vasectomy. And since we're among friends, the use of a condom would be negotiable with management."

"Most interesting." Claire replied with a cheeky grin.

The conversation continued until we ran out wine again and I was dispatched for a replacement. The bottle of wine I took from the fridge had a small red ribbon tied in a bow. Feeling mischievous I removed the ribbon and after stroking myself hard I tied the ribbon in a bow around my cock. Carrying the bottle in front of me out to the spa I handed it to Claire, when she took it my cock dropped down in front of her face. Both girls laughed as I got back into the pool.

The conversation continued about Sandy hiring me out to Claire, and in the end she accepted the offer. Now, was it serious or not, was my question?

"Okay lover boy." Sandy said to me. "Do you want to fuck Claire?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Yes, you can fuck her if you want. No strings attached. We'll call it an early birthday present."

It was my birthday in a couple of days. A threesome would be a dream come true.

"Tell you what." Sandy said to Claire. "I'm feeling generous. Tonight you can have him free of charge."

"You're serious aren't you?" Claire asked.

Sandy nodded. "Were all friends and so long as we're all discreet it's okay by me."

Claire looked over at me. I nodded too.

"Okay, we're on." Claire said.

We moved from the spa and into our bedroom where Sandy pulled down the bed. It was a nervous moment until Sandy led me to the bed and pushed me down and kissed me. A second later Claire was beside me removing the ribbon from my now rigid and pulsating cock. She then took me into her mouth and began sucking me. Sandy then sat back on the edge of the bed and watched as Claire moved into the 69 position and pushed her pussy down into my face.

"I might leave you guys to it." Sandy said standing up. "I don't think I can watch this."

Claire lifted herself off me.

"Its okay, don't stop. I want you two to have fun." Sandy said to both of us.

I looked up at Sandy questioningly and she leaned over me and kissed me. "It's okay, give her a good fucking. She deserves it after a year without." She then left the room and left Claire and I to it.

She was a good fuck and we went for hours, she had a number of orgasms before she began to tire. She was sitting astride me when I finally come inside her. She waited until I had finished and then lifted herself off me and sucked my cock clean. Ten minutes later she was dressed and gone. I showered and then went into the spare bedroom finding Sandy asleep. I crawled in beside her and cuddled up, she roused and asked if we had a good time and then went back to sleep.

The next morning everything was back to normal until Claire rang to make sure all was okay. They both laughed and I heard Sandy say, "I'm glad you had a good time and now I've got a free pass."

Later I asked Sandy what the free pass was about and she looked me directly in the eye before replying. "It means that if I want to go to bed with another man at some time in the future then I have a free pass to do so. After all you have just had a good time with Claire." At first I thought that she had someone in mind but she assured me that she didn't. She suggested that she would probably never use it but it was nice to know that she could if she wanted to.

All this happened about two years ago, everything was fine between Sandy and me. Our sex life had improved after fucking Claire, during sex Sandy would continually ask me questions about what happened and how. Claire had long since found her dream man and we didn't see much of her anymore. A month ago Sandy came home from work and was behaving oddly, I asked if anything was wrong and she asked me to sit down. She sat down opposite me and took my hands and looked at me.

"Do you remember my free pass?"

I nodded.

"How would you feel if I wanted to use it?"

What Sandy was asking me if I minded if she fucked someone else? My heart gave a lurch and my stomach did a somersault.

"Who?"

"Chris from work."

Sandy is an accountant and for the last few months had been working with a consultant named Chris on a merger of two companies.

Sandy carried on. "He's flying out tomorrow and tonight we are going to have dinner together to celebrate. There's this thing between us. I fancy him and he does me. He's married too and we haven't done anything and he doesn't know about the pass or anything. If it happens I want to go to bed with him just once but it has to be with your approval."

I just sat there stunned, what I then realized that my cock was rock hard. Sandy just looked at me waiting for my reaction.

"I won't if you don't want me too but don't forget that I let you screw Claire.

While I wanted to, I just couldn't say no. I smiled and nodded to her. She came and sat on my lap and kissed me.

For the next hour I helped her get ready, we picked a short red skirt and matching top, to go under them was matching red bra and G string panties. I dried her after her shower and trimmed her pubic hair into a neat triangle. Her pussy was soaking wet. I tried to lick her but I was pushed gently away. She stood in front of me in her bra and G string for my approval. My forty two-year-old wife looked beautiful. At five foot six inches tall, with nice sized breasts and a tanned curvy figure with beautiful legs she looked a picture. I stood there with a raging hard on as my wife was preparing to fuck someone else; she noticed my condition and led me to our bed. Removing my trousers she gave me the shortest blow job of my life taking care to remove my cock from her mouth and aim it up my stomach as I came. Sandy then dressed me and sent me to buy condoms, lubricated and without any ribbing was her request. An hour later I watched her drive away; my only requests were that she ring me to assure me that she was okay and that she remembers every little detail to recite to me later. She promised.

It was the longest few hours that I have ever spent. I paced the floor in worry but also excited as well. At eleven o'clock I took myself to bed but couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned until the phone rang.

"It's me." came a muted voice from the other end.

My heart raced. "How is it?" I asked.

"Its real good, listen." Sandy must have moved the phone down to near her pussy, I could hear the sound of skin slapping together for a few seconds.

She came back on the line, "I'm getting well fucked. I'll see you soon. I love you to bits." were her last words as she hung up. My worst fears were confirmed but I had a raging hard on which just would not go away.

It was nearly two a.m. when I heard her car come down the drive. I pretended to be asleep when Sandy walked into our dark bedroom and placed her handbag down by the bed. She looked at me before she walked out and into the bathroom. I quickly turned the bedside lamp on and picked up her handbag. Her G string was there and two condoms were missing from their box. I put the bag down and climbed out of bed and put my robe on. I found Sandy cleaning her teeth; she stopped when she saw me walk in. She looked nervous so I placed my arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. She gently pushed me away and rinsed out her mouth of tooth paste and then came back to me. Not a word was said but she smiled when she felt my erection pushing into her.

"Want me to tell you all about it now?"

"Yes."

She led me into the lounge and sat down on the couch. She began to give me a blow by blow account of what happened. I ran my hand under her skirt and sure enough found a bare wet pussy. She parted her legs while she continued.

After a while she stopped. "You're enjoying this aren't you? Do you want me to show you what happened?"

I looked at her but didn't quite understand what she was talking about. She got up and walked over to a cabinet by the front door, she removed our digital camera from a shelf where she put when she came in.

"I took photos; do you want to see them?"

It seemed that the computer took a year to start up; Sandy connected the camera and downloaded the contents.

We sat side by side as she opened the photos in sequence. The first was a photo of Sandy standing beside a hotel bed. She had pulled up her dress to show off her G string. Chris was obviously taking the photos. The next two shots were of her standing by the bed getting undressed. The next was of her sitting on the bed; she had her tongue under the head of a good sized circumcised cock and was looking up into the lens of the camera. Next she had a mouthful of cock; she was holding his balls with one hand. Next Sandy was on her back on the bed, a clear shot of her legs spread and a neatly shaven, glistening pussy was staring back at the camera. By this time my hand was stroking Sandy's pussy while she stroked my cock. I had to tell her to slow down as I was going to come. The next photo, taken by Sandy, was of her man looking into the camera as he licked her pussy. Next Sandy was sitting up and had rolled a condom over the head of his cock and the next shot it had been rolled down to the base. The next few shots were of Sandy on her back and Chris inserting his cock into her, the photos clearly showed the look of ecstasy on her face as it went deeper and deeper. After that were more of them in different positions, some doggy fashion and others with Sandy sitting on top of him. The latter ones were good as her face was clearly visible as she leaned back so that her pussy was visible taking his cock. The last few were money shots; Sandy was on her back with Chris straddling her chest aiming his cock at her face with one hand while he held the camera with the other. It must have been a spectacular come shot as she had come over her neck and face with some even on her forehead. Through all of the money shots Sandy had a big smile on her face.

"That's it. How about you take me to bed and give me a jolly good fucking?" she told me when we had finished.

We never made it to the bedroom, I sat her on the couch, spread her legs and slid into her, the fact that someone else had been there a few hours ago only made it sweeter. Sandy kept telling new things that she hadn't mentioned before.

"Next time someone else fucks me I'll make sure you're there to watch." she said as she stroked my balls.

Hearing that, I lost all control and filled her sopping pussy with come. I then sat back and watched it ooze out onto the couch as she looked down at me with a contented look in her eyes.

I just can't wait for the next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandy Uses Free Pass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds