• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Daughter's Husband Ch. 02

Her Daughter's Husband Ch. 02

12

"Can you pass the salt, Jason?" Kayla Schofield politely asked as she motioned to the left of her son-in-law.

"Here you go," he replied respectfully as he handed her the crystal shaker, their eyes only briefly meeting, betraying nothing to the other guests at the table.

She could not help but let a mischievous little smile spread across her lips, if only for an instant. It was these little moments that often provided, to her own shame, the most excitement.

It had been over three years since she had begun her torrid love affair with her daughter's husband, and there was seemingly no end in sight to their ongoing unfaithfulness. Not that she had any true desire for it to conclude, despite the frequent bouts of guilt and self-degradation that their adulterous trysts brought about for her.

Kayla despised herself for what she had been doing to both her husband Richard and their daughter Kristen for all this time. Some days she could barely even look at herself in the mirror, the reflection staring back at her a reminder of what a disloyal wife and deceitful mother she had become. Even worse, she loathed the fact that, despite how bad she felt about betraying her family, her wanton lust left her unable, or perhaps unwilling, to put a stop to any of it.

If any such thoughts weighed on Jason's conscience, she certainly did not see it. Such moral dilemmas had never seemed to bother him, especially when it came to his clandestine relationship with his mother-in-law. Even in the beginning, when he brazenly pursued her, in spite of her repeated objections, he seemed to have no regard for the potential consequences of his actions, should anyone ever find out.

Even after she finally gave into his advances, and her own taboo desires, and began to fully and eagerly participate in their illicit encounters, she always did so with some reservations and a deep seeded remorse for their indiscretions. But with him, there was only carnal enjoyment of the rendezvous, never any semblance of regret or hesitation.

Kayla inconspicuously glanced at him from time to time as she ate her meal, careful to vary the intervals and duration of her peeks at her lover so as to not arouse any suspicion from the other dinner guests. Twenty years younger than she was, he was handsome in a rough, hard-muscled way, with sandy brown hair, dark, smoldering eyes and an intensely masculine presence, a certain charisma that would resonate with any woman. His strong chest looked especially inviting tonight in an expensive knit navy polo that nicely hugged his well-defined pecs and shoulders.

During one of her glimpses at Jason she clearly caught his attention and she saw that familiar, predatory look in his eye, at once causing her heart rate to rise in both exhilaration and trepidation. She realized that a shared moment like this between them in front of others was a dangerous game to be playing, but she also knew that it excited her, and him no doubt as well.

Just being beside him at a meal was enough to get her blood pumping. She had maneuvered herself to the seat alongside him when everyone was arranging themselves for dinner, making sure to brush up against him as they sat down, seemingly innocent to anyone watching but strategically enough to make sure her breasts rubbed against his arm, just enough to send a tingle rushing through her body. A sly move that she knew he enjoyed, and even anticipated from her.

She also was acutely aware of how he had been subtly ogling her prior to dinner from across the room as the dinner guests mingled and chatted earlier. Knowing that his eyes were on her always put a smile on her face and tonight was no different.

Though almost 50, Kayla was still a very attractive woman with a slender body that was kept under strict control through rigorous exercise three times a week and a meticulously healthy diet. She was showing off her curves tonight in a suggestive teal long sleeved dress that fell just above knee length and featured a flattering empire waistline and evocative v-neckline that gave a subtle peak at her still ample cleavage. A pair of black strappy, open toe high heels and some understated makeup competed her look as the smooth, side-parted roots of her blonde-going-slightly-gray hair burst into a flurry of tight curls through her shoulder-touching hairstyle.

Once their gazes met, in that fleeting instant, she immediately figured that, based on the knowing look, Jason had something in mind. It would not take long for her to find out exactly what that idea was either. From the corner of her eye, she saw him reach down for his napkin and bring it up to his mouth, neatly wiping at those lips of his that she found so delectable. Placing the serviette back across his lap, she became acutely aware of the fact that his right hand did not return from beneath the dinner table.

A shiver ran through her body as she felt his skin press against hers. The heat of his flesh surged against her leg and he touched just above her knee. Slowly he began to run his hand up her smooth thigh to the hem of her dress, then slipped his fingers effortlessly under the lace trim of the garment. He made his way up higher, drifting north to the soft juncture of her well-formed legs and compelling her to squeeze her thighs together.

Taking a large sip of her red wine, she stared at the glass, feeling like the eyes of everyone at the table were upon her, but knowing that in reality they had no idea what was going on under the white linen tablecloth. She felt her legs being pushed apart ever so slowly and, disinclined to resist, she brought the glass back up to her lips and almost finished her wine just as his fingers began to trace the outline of her panties.

The first touch was very light as he gently rubbed the strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair that lay beneath the already damp material. She could not help but moan ever so slightly as he began moving his fingers back and forth, stroking the engorged outer lips of her aroused pussy.

"What's that dear?" Richard's voice suddenly broke in, snapping her back to reality.

"Um, more wine?" she replied quickly, as she picked up her glass and lovingly smiled at her husband, trying desperately to not give away what her son-in-law was doing to her under the table.

Kayla urgently wanted his fingers inside of her and had to take a long, slow sip of her fresh glass of wine as she felt his hand finally slide under her panties. Instinctively her legs spread apart slightly, inviting her lover to move toward her opening. She was already so aroused that his fingers easily glided between the wet folds of her inner lips. Gradually, he rubbed a little harder back and forth, nearly driving her mad with desire.

Finally, his thumb and middle finger pushed her engorged lips apart and his thick index finger sunk wholly into her yearning body. She had to stifle a squeal as he began to rotate his digit within her, rubbing the wet flesh of her vaginal walls with each amazing little circle. It did not take long for him to add to her pleasure, as soon his middle finger joined the first, pushing into her slowly up to the knuckle. She intuitively started moving her hips with the movement of his hand and involuntarily exhaled a deep, low breath.

"You okay, mom?" Kristen asked her mother in response to her audible sigh, rousing her from her almost dreamlike state.

Sure sweetheart, she thought to herself, just fine. Other than the fact that your husband is finger-fucking me right now as we speak.

"Of course honey," she replied as Jason's fingers pushed into her further, now moving at a quicker pace as his thumb glanced over her aching clit. "Just getting full, that's all."

Her hands clutched at her napkin as the shameful fingering continued. She could swear that the sloshing noises coming from in between her legs could be heard by everyone at the table.

"Well save some room for desert." her loving, unknowing daughter replied with a sweet smile.

Kayla returned the smile and cursed herself silently for what she had become. Looking into her own child's eyes as the man she loved penetrated her repeatedly with his highly skilled fingers. How could she have let things get to this point? And why did she continue to let it carry on? She knew that the answer to either question was irrelevant. The fact of the matter was that she was trapped. Held hostage by her own addiction to the way Jason made her feel.

He knew it too. Almost as if he could read her mind, he began moving in and out of her in a fast, smooth rhythm, almost challenging her not to pump her hips in time with his tempo. He knew that he was able to tap into those deeply hidden recesses of her psyche whenever they were together, unleashing that wanton sexual being that lay dormant for all those years before he brought it out of her.

Struggling to stifle the trembling that was welling up inside of her, she squirmed as he held his fingers deep inside her, then slowly begin to move them back and forth in a scissoring movement. Her head started spinning and her legs quivered as she felt her orgasm wash over her.

Almost immediately, he pulled his hand away and to her surprise brought it out from under the table.

"Well, I think I'm about ready for some desert myself," he declared to the table, mercifully drawing everyone's attention to himself as she slumped slightly in her chair and attempted to regain some composure. "That was delicious," he added.

To her shock and shameful arousal, she watched as he lifted his right hand to his mouth and, while making sure to quickly dart his eyes for a quick look into hers, licked his fingers right there in front of everyone. He let out a satisfied groan as he consumed the gooey mess and enjoyed the sweet flavors of her juices.

"Don't be rude, honey." Kristen fake scolded him as he sucked his fingers clean.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want some?" He quickly replied, extending his hand toward his wife.

Kayla's heart skipped more than a beat at his cavalier display. She was sure that her daughter, along with everyone else at the table could smell the aroma of her sex around the table.

"Ugh, men." Kristen playfully shot back as she flicked away his hand with her napkin, eliciting a laugh from her father.

"Don't ask me either, Jason. I've had my fill too." He said with a chuckle to his son-in-law.

Kayla felt like she was going to throw up, her nerves in tatters and heart racing so fast that she thought she might actually have a coronary.

"Excuse me." She said quietly and swiftly got up to leave the table.

After desert, as the gathering moved out of the dining room, Kayla told her husband that she needed some air and was going to step out for a quick walk. The dinner party was at her aunt's home in the country and she thought that the crisp of the cool fall night would do her some good after the ordeal at the table. She told Richard that she was fine on her own and he should stay back and socialize while she just took a brisk walk around the acre lot.

A few minutes after her mother's departure, Kristen and Jason joined her father in a small circle of relatives chatting about the usual family matters.

"Where did mom go?" she asked quietly.

"Oh she just stepped out for some fresh air," Richard replied. "A bit too much wine I think." He added with a snicker.

"I'll check up on her," Jason quickly jumped in, sensing his next opportunity. "I could do with some fresh air myself."

"Thanks, Jay. Appreciate it." His unwitting father-in-law complimented.

"Please," Kristen chimed in. "You're just going out for a smoke."

Jason shot her a quick wink as he hurried out the door.

It did not take long for him to find Kayla. He was seemingly like a bloodhound when it came to sensing her and anticipating her movements. She was only about 25 or 30 yards away, leaning against one of the cars parked out by the detached garage, with her back to the house. He was almost to her by the time she heard him.

"Jason," she said with a start as he neared, but quickly recomposed herself. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Relax," he countered with his usual sly grin as he took a drag off his cigarette. "Nobody knew anything was going on."

"Well they sure as hell could have." She replied indignantly.

He let out a chuckle as he studied her pouting face and disapproving eyes. Whenever she was cross with him he just saw it as an entertaining challenge to bend her to his will.

"Oh c'mon baby," he toyed as he moved closer to her. "You loved it."

"It wasn't funny." She stood her ground, trying to look him in the eye and hold her resolve. "We could have been caught."

"Your right," he acquiesced as he took another pull from his smoke, giving her the chance to cool off a bit. "I'm sorry." He extended his hand and offered her his cigarette, "Friends?"

She could not help but grin as she took it from him. He knew that Richard hated it when she took a few puffs every now and then when she had a few drinks. And besides, she could not bring herself to stay mad at him for long.

He watched intently as she brought the cigarette to her lips and drew in deeply, snapping off a sexy French inhale before finally blowing a long plume of blue smoke into the night air. She knew he liked watching her smoke and smiled seductively back at him as she returned the cigarette to her mouth for a second go-round.

"You know," he whispered as he took the cigarette from her and finished it off. "No one's gonna catch us out here."

Kayla's heart started racing again. His words, coupled with the look in his eyes assured her that he was serious. She swallowed hard tried to think fast.

"We can't," she stammered out, not wanting to press their luck twice in one night. "It's too risky."

He leaned in and pressed his lips tenderly against hers, almost reassuring and lovingly. Slowly his hand touched her cheek and gradually slide around to the back of her neck. Then suddenly his kiss became harder and she felt his hand grip her curly locks tightly. He tugged her head away from his and stared into her eyes with an unflinching will.

"I wasn't asking baby." Jason informed her with total authority as she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered.

She looked down and watched as he pulled out his semi-hard cock and slowly began to stroke it. Her eyes followed his hand, momentarily mesmerized. Before she really knew what was happening, he pushed her down onto her knees, waiting to be thrust into the next phase of her night of arousal and shameless depravity.

Pulling her forward towards manhood, he felt her hesitate and almost resist for a second.

"Do it." He ordered, as he pushed the tip of his dick against her lips and slowly began to rub it against her lips, painting them with his salty pre-cum.

Finally, she took his cock in her hand and he saw that dirty spark in her eye as she looked up at him. Slowly and deliberately she began to lick from his balls to the swelling head of his prick. He tightened the grip on her hair, but before he even had a chance to force his aching dick into her mouth he felt the warm, wet sensation of it around his throbbing meat.

At first she sucked just the end of his dick, teasing him by holding him in between her lips while she worked him over with her tongue. Gradually though, she took more and more in until her head was bobbing back and forth at a good, steady pace.

"That's it Kayla," he encouraged as she began to suck and stroke him more aggressively. "Show me how good of a cocksucker you are."

She felt her face flush at his words. As much as she wanted to please her lover with her oral skills, his objectification and degradation always welled up mixed emotions within her. She simultaneously hated his domination over her while craving to be his slut to use as he pleased.

He released the grip on her head and she took the opportunity to pull away from him for a much needed breath. Looking up at him in total submission, she licked her lips, flicked her hair out of her face and immediately resumed her duties on his penis. She slid her mouth about two-thirds of the way down his shaft before stopping, her lips stretching to cover the girth.

Not content with her progress, he grabbed the back of her head began to force the rest of his cock into her stretched mouth. Breathing heavily through her nose, she held onto his hips with both hands as he drove the head of his erection down her throat and began to face-fuck her.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as her lips made contact with the pubic base of his rock hard dick and he felt her nose touch his stomach thanks to her incredible deep throat action. "Take it all you fucking slut."

She could feel every vein and ridge of his cock and her eyes began to water as she looked up at him. A smug, satisfied smile tattooed his lips as he enjoyed every moment of watching her devour him like an obedient concubine.

Eventually, he let go of her head and she was finally able to pull away, releasing his cock head with a popping noise. A long string of saliva hung between her lips and his dick as she panted for air on her knees in front of him.

"Goddamn it baby," he beamed, "you just get better at that every fucking time."

Her face flushed and she had to look away from him at the sound of such degrading praise. Deep down she loved it, even though she knew what kind of horrible person it made her to do so. Slowly her breathing started to regulate as she prepared for the continuation of her oral duties.

To her surprise, he took her by the chin and gently guided her back up to a standing position. Once there he kissed her passionately. Then, just as softly as he had brought her up to her feet he quickly and powerfully spun her around and bent her over the hood of the nearby car. She knew what was to come next.

"Jason, please," she half-heartedly pleaded as he hiked up her dress and tugged the crotch of her panties to one side. "We shouldn't..."

Ignoring her words, he lifted her ass slightly and positioned his cock at the wet opening of her cunt. Slowly he began to rub the rock hard head against her puffy lips and slippery clit, a low moan emanating from her in response.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded.

"Fuck me." She quickly responded, looking back at him with lust in her eyes, her hands bracing herself on the hood of the car, arms held straight in preparation.

Slick with her pussy juices, he eased the head of his prick past her swollen lips and slowly pushed half of his length into her. Another moan emitted from her as he withdrew his cock back out until he could barely see the head, then abruptly thrust his thickness back inside her, nearly all the way.

"Ugh," she grunted as he gripped her hips and shoved the last few inches of his hard meat into her wet vice. "Fuck."

Pausing briefly as he was buried deep inside her, he groaned in satisfaction as her pussy muscles tightened around his shaft. He began to rock his hips back, then forward shoving his dick in and out in a steady rhythm as she began to hump back against him. Leaning his body back slightly he watched his cock slide out of her and then back in as his hands slid along the bottom of the dress covering her ass down to the smooth skin of her outer thighs.

"That's it Kayla," he growled as she gripped and un-gripped his manhood with her expert vaginal muscles. "Take it like the slut you are."

She squeezed her eyes shut and shifted slightly, moving onto her elbows and lifting her ass further into the air. His hands tightened around her waist and he began to hammer away at her, thundering into her hole and sending her bouncing into the side of the car with each thrust. The front of her legs and ass both turning red as he continued his assault.

He ran one hand from her waist over her ass and down across her hip before reaching around to find the hard bump of her clit. Once there, he immediately began vigorously rubbing her sensitive spot and she began bucking almost uncontrollably, throwing her head back and arching her body in ecstasy. Seconds later he pulled his hand from between her legs and brought it up to her face. Instinctively and hungrily she took his fingers into her mouth and tasted herself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Daughter's Husband Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds