• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sun Hee Ch. 04

Sun Hee Ch. 04

123

NOTE: Sun Hee is still loving and faithful in this chapter. In fact, she is quite loving here. Cruel, very cruel, but loving. I hope you enjoy. This chapter got a little long so I broke it into two parts. The second part is coming soon and is crueler still. New readers are encouraged to start from the beginning.

Chapter Four

Last night at the dance club had not gone well for us. We were supposed to have spent the night together, with me finally getting unlocked and having a chance have sex with my girlfriend Sun Hee. It was four days since she had decided to put this chastity cage around my cock, and I still hadn't been able to have sexy with my sweet little Korean girl since we first started dating. But instead of the tender and romantic night we were expecting, we ended up fighting. In a fit of anger, Sun Hee had sent me home, right in front of her friends.

I'll be honest: when I first stumbled out of that club I was feeling pretty pissed. And wounded. I couldn't believe Sun Hee did that -- not just that she sent me home like some kind of chastised little boy but that she did it right in front of all her Korean friends and her roommate Jin Sook. They were all laughing at me. My ears burned imagining what they were saying. And here I was left to walk home in the dark while they all got to stay at the dance club having fun.

I felt so humiliated. So emasculated. But my cock was also throbbing in its cage the whole walk home. It was confusing. I kept telling myself I was so turned on only because I had been promised release tonight and that it was just the lingering arousal from expecting to be alone with my girlfriend tonight.

I kept telling myself that because the other possibility was just too confusing and new to fully admit to myself: that I was so turned on not despite the way Sun Hee had embarrassed me in front of all her friends and sent me home, but because of it.

She was being unfair, I told myself. I'm ashamed to say I even called her a bitch as I muttered to myself on the way home. Sure, I should have defended her when Jin Sook started making snide comments, but what did Sun Hee really expect me to say? And it was true that she was dancing pretty freely out there on the dance floor with other guys. Except, well, I had encouraged her to cut loose and have fun. Was Sun Hee really the one who was being unfair? I had to ask myself that question honestly, and I didn't like the answer I came to.

It was a long struggle through a largely sleepless night trying to come to terms with my own feelings. It was true I was sending her mixed signals. I had promised not to masturbate for her but then spilled. I had encouraged her to dance and flirt last night but then acted jealous. I had asked her to be cruel when she locked this cage onto me, but then I kept acting as though it was up to me when I was "owed" release.

Deep down, I knew -- I knew, even though I struggled to admit it -- that Sun Hee's humiliation excited me. I liked her taking control over me and being so cruel. It just... confused me that I liked it. It almost felt as though she was coaxing me into feeling this way, and maybe I liked that too.

Either way, the one thing I knew without any doubt was that I loved Sun Hee. Petite at 5'4'', and unusually busty for a Korean girl, Sun Hee was genuinely beautiful despite her shyness. Her big, dark eyes looked up at you with such eagerness from beneath her dark bangs, and the subtle differences of her foreignness made her intriguing to get to know. And it wasn't just that she was so incredibly sexy. Sun Hee was really intelligent, too, and sweet. I felt so connected to her, and we could talk about anything. There was an openness and eagerness there that I had never experienced before.

She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

That simple certainly is what had me awake at 8am searching for a nearby florist. When I came by the dorm room she shared with Jin Sook, I listened at the door and heard only dead silence. Either they were fast asleep or not there. Not wanting to disturb Sun Hee, I left the flowers at the door along with a note apologizing and begging her to call.

It was a long wait. Not least of which my balls ached with a sexual need I had never felt before, and a need that cared nothing about my current state of emotional vulnerability. I needed sex.

10 am turned slowly into 10:15. Then 10:40. It was a struggle not to keep checking the time, and harder still to resist pestering her with more calls and texts. I tried, and failed, to study. Lunch came and went. I even napped a little somehow.

Finally, after two o'clock, she finally texted: "Come over."

That was all she said, but it was enough! So eager was I to see my darling Sun Hee again that I practically ran across the campus to her dorm, arriving with panting breath and an ache in my heart. In truth I had all but forgotten the endless need in my balls for once, overwhelmed instead by the simple happiness of getting to see her again. My only worry, as I stood in the hallway at her door to collect breath, was whether she would be as happy to see me.

The Sun Hee who answered the door was subdued, but not unhappy. When her cute little face poked between the narrow opening of the door it was like a warmth returned to my body that I hadn't fully realized was missing. It just felt good to see her.

She peered up at me through her big, wet eyes looking a bit timid and vulnerable herself. I ached to see even this hint of sadness in her face and felt terrible for having caused it. After our fight the night before maybe neither of us were sure where things stood.

Then, as Sun Hee pulled the door wider, there was an endearing urgency with which she threw herself into my arms. I swept her up, and we hugged each other tight. A part of me in the back of my mind, the always horny part, was aware of her full breasts pressed flat against me and the curve of her deliciously slender waist in my arms, so feminine and so nubile, but another, tender part of me simply basked in her warmth and smell: the floral scent of her hair and the sweet musk I had come to associate with her petite little Korean self.

"I'm sorry," I breathed, and I was. Whatever else had happened Friday night I had let her down.

"I know, baby," Sun Hee whispered back, holding me tighter. "I'm sorry, too." She leaned up to kiss me tentatively on the mouth. Her lips felt so soft, so wet. I was hungry for a deeper kiss, but alas she had already turned away.

As she led me back into her tiny bedroom, it seemed like maybe everything was ok again. Letting my imagination run away with me, I visualized stumbling into her room and pushing her urgently onto her bed. We would be kissing urgently, her legs would spread for me, and that stubborn cage between my legs would simply fall away as I plunged wetly and hungrily into her open pussy.

Almost, I believed that might happen. I mean, I knew we had a lot to talk about and work through with our feelings, yet the possibility seemed so real and so appealing. But even as the door clicked shut behind us, Sun Hee interrupted my reverie.

She pulled away deliberately, letting go my hand, and walked over toward her desk against the wall, leaving me adrift in the center of her room. "Undress," she said without hesitation.

Sun Hee's outfit was oddly formal today, especially for a Saturday afternoon. She wore a white button-up blouse, the kind a successful professional woman might wear to the office, and a navy blue jumpsuit skirt. The straps of the jumpsuit looked almost like suspenders, pressing against the sides of her impressive breasts and thus making them stand out even more. The blue skirt had a sharp and precise cut, making her look both severe and more mature. Her long black hair was styled up in a tight bun, and her familiar cat's eye make-up looked even darker and more dramatic than usual. The outfit suited her and gave her an aura of authority and distinction.

"Undress," she said again. This time she looked straight at me, her dark eyes holding my own. She folded her arms underneath her breasts and waited.

"I won't say it again."

Confused yet chastened by her reserved demeanor, I wasn't sure how to react. Was she mad? Was she wanting sex? Was this part of my punishment? She leaned casually against the edge of her desk, but her posture seemed almost rigid.

Feeling a need to obey, even though I wasn't sure what was happening, my hand went to the buttons at my collar but then pulled away again. It felt so awkward stripping in front of her, and I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. Sun Hee just kept staring. And, hesitant as I was, I also felt the familiar hum in my balls as I experienced the power she held over me.

I forced my hand back to my collar, and this time I started unbuttoning. My shirt fell open, and self-consciously, I pulled it down off my arms and dropped it to the floor. Then I shrugged off my tshirt, acutely aware of the way Sun Hee's eyes lingered on my bare chest. It took an act of will to force my hands to unbutton my jeans. I felt so vulnerable stripping in front of Sun Hee as she watched -- and yet, paradoxically, it also excited me.

This was a strange yet arousing experience. I had undressed for a female doctor before, and undressed in front of my mother as a child. Undressing in front of Sun Hee felt somehow like both. I kept expecting her to say something, but she remained silent, which only amplified my feeling of embarrassment.

Her demeanor seemed pleased and also vaguely amused.

"I feel like being scolded or something," I said and forced a laugh, trying to lighten some of the tension.

Sun Hee pursed her lips into a thin line and responded in a firm and deliberate voice. "Maybe because you are."

Her words sent a thrill down my spine. My jeans dropped to the floor alongside my other clothes.

"On the chair. Neatly." Sun Hee's voice was stern and clipped.

Feeling embarrassed that I had left my clothes a mess on her neatly ordered floor, I hurriedly scooped them up and worked to carefully fold them as she had instructed.

Standing in front of her wearing nothing but my briefs felt intensely vulnerable. I looked at her questioningly, wondering if the briefs, too, had to come off.

"All of it," she answered the unspoken question. She crossed and uncrossed her legs in a way that suggested both patience and impatience at the same time.

"Yes, Princess," I said. It came out impulsively, without realizing it.

Sun Hee's razor sharp attention caught it immediately, of course. "What did you call me?"

"Princess." I really hadn't realized that I said it. It just felt right.

Apparently it felt right to her, too. "Mmm, I like that," Sun Hee purred.

Feeling a certain pride in my submission to her, I let my briefs slide down around my ankles. I leaned down to pluck them from the floor, folded them, and added them atop the pile of my clothes now on her chair by the door. As I did so, I couldn't help notice the way her eyes followed my bare butt. It was an entirely new experience to be subject to a woman's gaze this way, and it was an extremely peculiar experience.

Turning back to face her now was tough. Standing naked in front of Sun Hee this way sent a powerful and confusing heat down my spine, and her frank, appraising scrutiny as she studied me only made the experience more intense. Her dark eyes studied my exposed body, moving from my feet up to my face and then back down again.

What did Sun Hee see as she looked at me? The male body had always seemed rather ungainly and silly to me, and feeling her appraising gaze intensified the feeling tenfold.

It was some solace that my penis was neatly bundled inside that stubborn plastic cage, rather than flopping awkwardly in the air, but of course the mere fact that my cock -- what should be the symbol of masculine pride -- was locked was its own humiliation. I felt so exposed under Sun Hee's gaze that I couldn't help but squirm, so why did I like this so much?

Unbidden, my hands moved to clasp in front of me, cupping my vulnerable manhood and hiding it from view.

Sun Hee immediately made a tsking noise and motioned my hands apart. She was testing her power as if proving something to herself. Or to me.

Obediently, I forced my hands to my side, exposing myself to her. Of course, that only made my helpless cock try to surge even more, making the cage bounce and wobble comically between my legs.

Suddenly the loud noise of the outside door interrupted Sun Hee's humiliating appraisal. Someone was outside in the common room; it had to be her roommate Jin Sook. We could hear her shuffling about, as if looking for something.

I froze in absolute stillness, not needing Sun Hee's warning finger at her lips to command me to silence. I was standing stark naked in the center of her room. If Jin Sook knocked at her bedroom door, if she burst in to check on Sun Hee for anything, she would immediately see me -- naked, exposed -- right in front of her. She would see me naked in front of both her and Sun Hee fully clothed. Worse, she would see the chastity cage Sun Hee had locked around me!

Why did that excite me so much? My cock strained visibly in its cage even as I trembled at the prospect of such a humiliating discovery. Unbidden, the image popped into my mind of Jin Sook out there, tall and beautiful like a model, no doubt wearing one of her expensive designer dresses, her fierce, dark eyes scanning the room as she searched.

The humiliation burned through me as I waited in frozen dread, listening to Jin Sook pacing noisily in the outer room. Worse, Sun Hee saw my reaction, too. She saw the unmistakable way my cage bounced up and down, betraying my fierce arousal.

An agonizing moment passed between us. Then another. Then, blessedly, the outer door opened and pulled shut again, and we heard the rhythmic clicking of Jin Sook's heels echo down the hallway.

Both of us looked relieved.

"We need to talk," Sun Hee said, after the tap-tap-tap of her roommate's heels finally disappeared down the hall. "About last night."

Sun Hee pushed herself upright from where she had been leaning against her desk, and she paced toward me slowly and deliberately. She clearly understood the power it gave her to have me naked while she herself remained clothed, and just as clearly, she relished the feeling. For my part, it was all new to me. Having lived with so little concern in a world designed for the male gaze -- the scantily clad women posed on magazine covers, movies designed with male pleasure in mind, the short skirts and plunging necklines that stir my desire to see more -- the sudden reversal felt deeply unsettling. Now I was on display for her.

Having to stand naked in front of Sun Hee while she was fully clothed -- and dressed in such a professional and commanding outfit -- wasn't the most comfortable place for me to try explaining myself. Somehow, I was pretty sure that was deliberate on her part.

"Baby, I -- "

Sun Hee lifted her hand to silence me. It was a gentle gesture, but firm and commanding. "Quiet, my love," she murmured as she enjoyed my naked body.

She reached out a finger and traced it along my shoulder, down the left side of my chest, and around my hips. My skin thrilled under her touch, and I wanted more. She paced slowly around me, inspecting me. As her heels clicked on the tile as she stepped past me, I tried to turn to follow, but put on her hand to stop me. Sun Hee stepped behind me, circling.

I didn't think it was possible to feel more vulnerable, but I was wrong. Having Sun Hee stand behind me made me feel intensely exposed. I sensed her studying my bare back and buttocks, but when her fingers suddenly brushed against the super-sensitive skin of my ass, my hips bucked in helpless reflex, making the lock on my cage rattle noisily.

That elicited a snicker from her. I strained for calm, burning in submissive shame, as her hand traced the curve of my butt. She was probing my most intimate places. She just grazed along the sensitive pucker of my ass, and then her finger pushed inside a little, shocking me. Never had anyone touched me there, not that way! And I couldn't believe this innocent little Korean girl was doing it. I gritted my teeth, trying to stay relaxed and open, waiting for her to go further.

She tittered again, as if sensing my reaction, but instead explored lower, reaching between my legs to tap playfully against the underside of my cage.

Apparently satisfied, Sun Hee stepped back and said from behind me, "I'm not mad about last night."

That came as a relief, and some of the tension drained out of my body. I felt a little better, still awkward being naked in front of her, but better.

Then she leaned forward so that her mouth was right against my ear. "But I need you to be honest with me about some things." Her lips actually brushed against my ear as she spoke, and her hand cupped my bare butt cheek.

I gulped, wondering just what was coming. "O-okay," I stammered. Her hand on my butt tickled, making it difficult to maintain my composure.

"I know I teased you a lot last night. And I know I embarrassed you," Sun Hee said, still standing behind me. She moved closer so that I could feel the heat of her body near me. "But I really think you liked it," she continued. "And I want you to admit it. You need to come to terms with what you want here. No more mixed signals from you."

It was true. What she said -- every part of it. It felt like she knew me better than I knew myself. But Sun Hee was right, it was hard for me to admit it, even it myself. Last night after Sun Hee had sent me home in front of her friends, I felt angry. Or at least I thought what I felt was anger. But as I wrestled with me feelings all through that long and sleepless night I came to realize that what I was really feeling was humiliation. When Sun Hee danced with that meathead guy right in front of me and then when she embarrassed me about it right in front of her friends, it had struck some vulnerable part of my masculine ego that had never felt threatened before. It was like striking your funny bone: that unexpected trembling weakness that suddenly robs the strength from your body.

Always before in my meager handful of previous relationships, I felt secure knowing my girlfriend was essentially under control.

But it wasn't anger I really felt, I can to realize -- it was humiliation. And strange as it was I had to admit that it was a feeling that excited me. I didn't understand why. Maybe Sun Hee had led me to this. She seemed to see through me in a way I hadn't experienced before, and maybe that gave her a power to manipulate my emotions that I didn't understand. Maybe I was a pawn in her tiny hands.

But I also realized that I did feel secure with Sun Hee, very secure, and with good reason. After all, here we were -- sharing yet another intense and intimate moment -- even after our painful blow-up the night before. She understood I was sorry, and she was sorry, too. We had moved past it.

What we had was special. The connection we shared. The more vulnerable I felt to Sun Hee the more deeply I felt our connection and the more I felt her love. It was still the best part about her: I felt like I could really open up to her and be honest.

"You're right, Sun Hee," I said. I exhaled long and slow, letting the tension drain from my body. "I did like it. I admit it. I know I reacted poorly, I lashed out at you because I couldn't understand my own emotions. But the truth is what you did last night at the club really excited me."

Sun Hee wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, hugging me from behind. It felt pretty amazing, and I liked feeling safe in her arms. "Thank you for saying that," she breathed. I could feel some of the tension leaving her body as well.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sun Hee Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds