• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 06

Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 06

Shanti here and this is the story of a different kind – fast tracked in years and am 38 years now and my daughter Raji is 18 years who had known Venki for a long time. But it was only recently that the two of them had started dating.

I was happy for Raji, and maybe just a bit jealous. After all, Venki was a really good looking kid. Then again, "Kid" may be the wrong word here. Venki was now 19 and he was a student in a College. Raji was a student, just turned 18, and going on 19.

She was growing up so fast, too fast for me. I could see the physical changes in Raji and evidently, so could Venki. I was concerned enough about Raji that we had another of those serious mother-daughter talks where I assured her that it would be best if she waited to have boyfrieds until after she was a graduate.

When she asked me if I had waited, I told her that we were talking about her, not me. "Did I wait?"

I don't think it would have been good if she had known that I had waiting only until I was about 18 when my darling Suhas took my cherry and we ended up screwing like a couple of rabbits. But that is another story which you all know, so I told her that she could come to me any time she wanted and we could talk about anything.

Then she said, "OK, what about me having a few boys as friends?"

I was expecting this and replied, "I guess it would be best, but I hope you don't think this is the only thing in life pill, besides, I still think that you still should wait! There is no hurry!"

"Amma," she said, "I am not going to start doling for every boy in the school. I just want to be on sure of who is right in case something or someone did appear or it ever did happen. I will not promise you that I am going to wait until I am a graduate, but I'm not planning anything...at least not yet."

Later that day during a weekday when there was very little crowd in the pool, I noticed Venki and Raji in the Community pool of the Apartments. Both were wearing swimwear that did cover much of anything. I could tell that Venki was excited, my goodness, his trunks looked like a small pup tent the way his pole was sticking out. I could tell that he was rather well developed himself. I found myself watching them for a while as they groped and played and I decided that it would not be long before they were sexually active, if not already. I noticed that my panties were getting damp as I watched them playing touchy-feely while they thought they were alone. As I watched, I started to think about how much fun I had back when I was a teenager. Then I had an idea, to stop Venki from dating my daughter _ I will take this Cherry and make sure he does not look at my kid after that.

I got Venki by himself and told him to stop by the house the next day after College. I made some excuse about wanting to talk to him while Raji and her sister were at Music practice. He agreed and I set the plan in motion. My husband is a solid work-a-holic and is never home before 6. The girls would both be at Music class until at least 5, so I would have some time to work this out. When time was drawing close for Venki to show up, I took a shower and put on a revealing bra and matching panties. On top of this, I put on one of my husband's shirts. It was long enough to cover me {well almost cover me} when I was standing up, but no way would it cover my ass if I bent over at all. When Venki showed up, I answered the door, and told him that he was early, I wasn't expecting him for another 30 minutes. Of course he was there exactly when I had told him to arrive, but that was all part of the plan. I told him that to come in and have a seat in the dining room. I assured him that I was almost done and I just need to wash my hair. Venki noticed my outfit, and without being too obvious, looked me over, checking me up and down. I noticed that he paid quite a bit of time looking at my legs and rear end. I guess I should tell you that I am not stacked like Dolly Parton, but I have managed to keep my legs and ass in what I thought was good shape. Judging from Venki's reaction, he thought they were in good shape as well.

I was well prepared, had put a small mirror in the window above the kitchen sink and could keep an eye on Venki as I washed my hair. I was purposely leaning over much further than necessary and watching as he kept his eyes glued to my ass. I spread my legs a little and I swear I heard a moan from behind me. I finished the prolonged shampoo and reached for my towel and "accidentally" knocked it on the floor.

"Venki, could you get this towel for me," I asked, still leaning over with my head over the sink.

Venki was still looking straight at my ass, he didn't answer me, so I repeated my request, a little louder.

"Oh, yeah, sure." He finally said and jumped up and ran for the towel. As he handed the towel to me, I could see him looking between the loose fitting revealing shirts on me at my tits. I knew that I had him interested. He had a tremendous hard-on pressing the front of his jeans. I wrapped the towel around my wet hair and turned to Venki, who was still standing just an arm's length away.Now or never, I thought. I reached over and took his arm and guided him toward the living room. As we walked, I spoke to him, "Venki, I guess you are wondering why I asked you to stop by this afternoon. I just wanted to let you know that I am aware that you and Raji are normal, healthy young folks and that you are probably as horny as a rabbit all the time. I also know that as Raji's mom, I don't want her fooling around at her age. So, I wanted to talk to you about that."

"Oh, don't worry, I wouldn't press Raji to do anything she doesn't want to do." he replied.

"I know that Venki," I said, "That is why I wanted to make a deal with you."

"A deal?" he asked.

"Yes, Venki, a deal, if you promise me that you will not push Raji into the sack, I will make sure that your needs are taken care of." I said as I leaned over and started to rub his cock through the blue jean material.

"Ugh..." was all he could manage to say. But, hey, what do you expect him to say. He had just finished watching me grind my ass at him for ten minutes, flash my tits at him and now I was caressing his raging hard-on.

I don't think many men would have been able to make a speech under those conditions. "Venki, I can be with you every Tuesday while Raji and Amanda are at music lessons and we can have a good time together." As I was telling him this, I unbuttoned his pants, lowered his zipper. I reached inside and pulled his underwear down, exposing his hard-on and judging from the amount of pre-cum, I knew that it would only take a couple of strokes and he would be pumping a load.

I lowered my head to his lap and gently licked the head sliding the tongue up and down the underside of his prick. Then, I slid my mouth over the entire cock, taking a good bit of it all the way into my mouth. He responded by lifting his hips to meet my stroke. He was moaning and trying to breath. As I suspected, on about the third stroke, he grabbed my head and yelled that he was going to cum. I slid my mouth to the bottom of his cock, what I could reach, his pants were still on. As I felt the zipper hit my nose, his first spurts were hitting the back of my throat. He was making so much noise, I was afraid the neighbors would surely hear him. He filled my mouth with his cream, so much that I almost could not hold it all. After he returned to earth, I looked him in the eyes and asked if we had a deal. All he could manage was to shake his head up and down so fast that he was just a blur.

I took him by the hand and led him down the hall to the bedroom where undressed him and pushed him back on to the bed. I stepped back and slowly unbuttoned the shirt and let it fall to the floor and unsnapped and slid the bra straps slowly over the shoulders, then cupped my breasts and let the bra fall away. Venki started to get off the bed and I pushed him back again. I was really enjoying the teasing I was giving him. I slid a finger under each side of the panties and quickly slid them to the floor.

I took a finger and put it slowly into my mouth then placed it into my pussy. I drew it back out and offered it to Venki. He opened his mouth and licked my finger clean. I climbed up on the bed with him and straddled his face. I don't know how many pussies Venki had tasted, but from the way he dove into me, I was not his first. If I was, then the young man was a natural, because I was screaming within seconds of his tongue's first touch. I ground my pussy against his face for a few minutes and felt like I was going to pass out. I fell across the bed and was going to tell Venki to keep going. He must have read my mind, for he followed me as I fell and was on his hands and knees with his face buried in my pussy as soon as my ass hit the bed. He continued to tongue me and I moved and crawled across the bed using only my butt cheeks. He was doing things to me that I had forgotten about. All my lovers idea of great sex was me blowing them, and letting me fuck me up my ass and then let them kiss my tits and rub my pussy for a minute or two {no exaggeration here} then hop on and drive away until HE came. But Venki was trying to lick my belly button from the inside. His eagerness to please was working magic on me. I came with the most intense orgasm that I could remember ever experiencing. I reached down and pulled his head gently toward my face. I could taste myself on him when we kissed. He was already humping against me as I reached down and pressed his cock against the opening of my pussy. He entered with one solid thrust and the juices that he had caused with his wonderful tongue were more than enough lubrication to allow him total access to me. He began thrusting hard and fast, and I reached and grabbed his ass cheeks, and held him tight.

"Take it slow," I whispered in his ear, "Let's make this last for a while."

"Sorry," he said. "I just can't help myself, it is my first time going all the way."

I couldn't believe it, not only was I getting the best fuck in a long long time, but it was a cherry, too.

"Well, Venki, you are doing just fine."

I pulled his ass and then pushed to establish a gentle motion and he quickly fell into the rhythm. I kept helping keep himself in control for a while, then he started to pick up the tempo again, his breathing was coming in gasps, and I knew he was going to explode again.

"Give me all you got!" I told him. And he quickly picked up the pace until he was almost bouncing me up and down off the bed. He drove his cock in to me until the pubic hairs were touching mine. He strained his face into a look of pain, terror, exhaustion and joy combined and filled me with his love juice. After ejaculating in only a short time ago, it was still a big load.

I was expecting him to shrivel up and fall off of me, but oh the joys of youth, his erection was still there. I rolled out from under him and got on my hands and knees and told him to put it in from behind and to fuck me doggie style. He put the head of his dick between my legs and against my pussy and again was inside with a single thrust. He was rocking the bed with his motions and I was trying to keep up with him. I knew that I would not be able to control him this time so I just let him plow ahead at his own pace. After a few minutes, I fell face down on the pillow and had the most wonderful orgasm of my life. I yelled so loud, had I not yelled into the pillow, the entire block would have heard me. This young man was giving me something that I had never experienced in my life. He was groaning loudly now and I knew it would soon be time for another load to be deposited inside of me. Sure enough, he thrust his cock as deep inside of me as he could and I felt him release his load. Venki and I met on almost every Tuesday for about three months, and then he and Raji had a big fight and they stopped seeing each other. I think I was more upset that Raji was, in fact I'm sure I was. It was only later did I learn that Raji was upset with him because she found out that Venki was messing with my younger daughter, Arpita.

It seems Venki was a VERY busy young man!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 553 milliseconds