• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming More than Just a Tease

Becoming More than Just a Tease

He felt so heavy on top of her, pressing her into the soft cushions of the couch. Sally wondered how she had gotten into this situation with her boss. Why had she let him pressure her, demanding that she accompany him on this business trip? Why had she continued drinking the hard liquor he had been passing her all evening? Why had she let him lead her into his hotel room and lock the door behind her, so she couldn't escape? Was she really so naive about his intentions?

Maybe she had let her boss manipulate her into this situation because some part of her secretly wanted him to treat her this way. Despite what she might tell herself, some part of her was thrilled by the heady feel of his body pressing down on top of her and his hands worming their way under her clothes.

If Sally was honest with herself, she would admit to herself that she had gotten into this situation because she felt a certain exhilaration at being the object of a man's lust. As a heavy-set woman in her late 20s, she didn't often feel very desirable or sexy, so there was something deeply gratifying about having a middle-aged boss who surreptitiously ogled her at work. Having a man around who looked at her with inappropriate thoughts fed a certain vanity in her and stroked a part of her ego which she generally denied and suppressed. Still, it was lurking inside her, egged on by his attention over the last couple months. It had prevented her from putting her foot down when he started making inappropriate requests of her.

It had started with small things, that were easy to dismiss as insignificant, like him asking her to get him a cup of coffee, just so he could watch her pivot on her heel and sashay out of the office on the way to the kitchen. She knew he was watching the sway of her derriere and she found herself putting an extra wiggle in her step, just to titillate him. It had all seemed like such harmless fun at the time, but the requests had escalated and she had played along. It had seemed unseemly to object when he was ostensibly asking her to do her job, but the way he looked at her and the way she dressed around him had nothing to do with the job. She told herself that she would put a stop to it at any point when it got out of hand, but she kept making little excuses to herself why she was fulfilling his inappropriate requests.

Sally told herself with each new boundary that he crossed, that it would be the last one. She vowed that she would tell him "NO" the next time, but she found herself strangely unwilling to stop him. Her sense of outrage at the liberties he was taking with her seemed to diminish with each new transgression, as it became easier rather than harder to do inappropriate things with him. If she could have been honest with herself, she would have admitted that she had become addicted to the thrill of being ogled at work and the sense of adventure at each new forbidden act.

She found herself going to work showing a bit too much cleavage or too much thigh, encouraging him to treat her inappropriately. If no one was around to witness it, he would press the palm of his hand against her shapely derriere when she passed by his desk. He would grab for her breasts, so she was forced to slap his hands away. It became a game between them, with him reaching out to touch her and she playfully slapping his hands away. When they were alone in the office, he would call her "sexy" or "beautiful" instead of "Sally." He started sending her erotic text messages, calling her a "sex kitten" which made her blush, but also giggle at the silliness of it. When she went to the bathroom, he would send a message to her cell phone. "Rub your pink snatch while you tinkle, baby."

"This really is getting out of hand," she would tell herself, but when she told him to "cut it out," he would just snicker and treat it the same way as when she slapped his hands away. She told herself that she shouldn't pay it any mind. Nonetheless, when he sent her a text message asking her to not wear panties to work the next day, she showed up with a short skirt and no panties just to see the expression on his face. She bent over repeatedly in front of him to pretend to pick up things, so he could get a quick glimpse of her pubic hair curling between her thighs.

The truth was that her marriage had lost its spice over the years, so it was deeply gratifying to know that a man was looking at her again and was even turned on by her. Sally found herself getting dressed up for him, hoping that what she wore would please him. The fact that he paid attention to her, when her own husband had stopped looking years ago, gave her something to look forward to. She was reluctant to put an end it and to tell him to stop.

Now, she was paying the price for playing along and letting his inappropriate behavior get out of hand. Suddenly it was no longer a game and she couldn't tell him "no," because he was no longer listening. He was drunk and he was determined when he pressed her down onto the couch. She could smell the alcohol on his breath and see the lust in his eyes. It scared her to no longer be in control. The booze had given him the courage to do what he had always wanted to do to her.

She tried to fight him off, but he was heavier and stronger than her. His mouth was on hers, his masterful lips forestalling her protests. The short dress she had worn to tease him, gave him ready access between his thighs and his hands were making good use of the opportunity. He held her soft thighs open as his fingers pulled aside her panties. It only took a quick thrust and his engorged staff was inside her.

He wanted to punish her for teasing him for so long, tormenting him with thoughts of her over the last couple months. Her sheath was so buttery smooth as he slid inside her. Her soft center felt like a balm around his throbbing staff as he worked his hard length inside her. She tried to fight him. She bucked up against him, trying to throw him off her, but that only drove his staff deeper inside her. As he entered her, a welter of sensations fluttered up inside her. When she tried to shove him away, his staff drew back out of her and then rammed back inside her, sending sparks of pleasure admixed with pain splintering inside her. She gasped at the sensations roiling through her sensitive loins.

She wanted to hate him. She wanted to get him off her. She wanted... She wanted... As he drove his staff into her sheath another time, pleasure splintered through the very core of her. She gasped, her breath fleeing her body. The next thrust left her just as breathless, as pleasure chased the pain from her nubile body. Her sheath was now very wet around his hard length, easing his big bullet head even deeper inside her to probe her sweet depths.

Her head was telling her that she wanted him out of her, but her body was turning molten inside. She wanted ..., she wanted... him to not stop. Her hips rocked up to meet him with the next thrust, driving him hard into her, making her moan. It started as a moan of protest but ended as a moan of desire. Once it bubbled out of her, she couldn't stop moaning. Suddenly her whole body was on fire and was desperate to have his staff thrust inside her again and again.

"Oh god, don't stop" she cried out brokenly, as he buried himself up to the very hilt inside her softness. She became a wanton creature, wanting only to stoke the fire building inside her. Her arms curled around his neck to pull him against her now willing body. Moaning into his mouth, their lips locked in a fierce embrace. His tongue plundered the sweetness of her mouth just as thoroughly as his staff plundered the sweetness between her thighs. She wrapped her soft legs around him, welcoming him inside her.

Their bodies found a rhythm, moving together almost instinctively to wring the most pleasure out of each other. His hands locked on her heavy breasts, mashing the pliable mounds together for a moment, before his clever fingers crept under the cups of her bra and pulled free the voluptuous flesh. His thick fingers twisted the tips of her mounds, turning them into hard beads against his palms. The fire igniting in her loins spread up her spine and into her breasts.

"You little tease," he growled into her mouth, twisting her nipples that had become the hard little nubbins of delight. "You've been flaunting your hot body around me for too long."

He thrust savagely into her, making her cry out in a strangled voice, "oh god, Yesss!"

"You want this, don't you?" he demanded.

"Oh god, yesss!" she cried out again. Sally was so wrapped up in the sex now that she didn't even fully realize what she was saying.

He pulled out of her suddenly.

"You want my cock, don't you?" He persisted, holding up his veiny staff in his hand with her pungent juices glistening on it for her to see.

"Oh god. yesss!" Sally wailed out, desperate to have him back inside her. He gave her what she wanted, rammed his staff back into her again. Only later would Sally realized the implications of her words, when they would come back to haunt her. For now, however, she could only think about the orgasm which was starting to build inside her, taking possession of her senses.

He picked her up and flipped her over on her hands and knees on the couch, so he could thrust into her from behind. She wasn't prepared for the change in position, but once he started ramming into her again while holding her heart shaped bottom in his hands, she started moaning even louder, encouraging him to pound her even harder. He loved the way her fleshy rear cushioned his hips as he slammed into her, causing her whole body to shudder. The force of his thrusts rippled up her soft body to terminate in warm groans issuing from her slender throat.

He took her hard and fast that way for several minutes, until she could take no more and she fell into an orgasm that washed through her like a tidal wave, sweeping the energy out her in a cathartic rush that left her arms and knees so weak that she collapsed on the couch in a boneless heap.

He wrapped his limbs around her, cradling her soft curves against the length of his body as she fought to recover her breath. His breath washed softly against her ear as his hands gently stroked her long brunette locks. "You teasing bitch," he whispered in gritty voice made raw by lust and the reek of alcohol. "You got what you deserved."

Sally was too worn out and too defenseless at that moment to say anything in response, but his words burrowed into her like daggers into her soul. As she slowly recovered from the sex that had racked her body, her head was racked by an even worse torment. She wanted to deny what he had said to her, but she kept thinking about all the ways that she had encouraged him. She recalled the way she had dressed up for him and all the inappropriate things she had let him say to her over the last couple months. She remembered the times she had let him brush his palms against her rear and cop a feel of her breasts.

"What is wrong with me?" Sally thought to herself confusedly. She knew that nice, respectable women didn't let their bosses treat them this way and they certainly didn't enjoy having the kind of brutal, animalistic sex which had just made her moan so wantonly. "Maybe I did deserve it?" Sally thought to herself in a daze. She could find no way to explain why she had behaved as she had, moaning the way she had. Only the worse kind of woman would behave that way, letting herself be so overcome with lust. She had dressed in her shortest, most revealing dress when she had come on this business trip. She had let him see the tops of her heavy breasts and fullness of her fleshy thighs under that dress.

"Maybe I did deserve to be pushed down on the couch and forced to have sex" she thought to herself, recalling all the things that her mother had said to her about the ways that good girls were supposed to behave. In the back of her head, she could hear her mother's voice admonishing her that a girl is treated by boys the same way she comports herself. What her boss had said to her hurt, but a voice in her head told her that maybe she had acted like a 'teasing bitch.' Maybe she had deserved it, she thought confusedly.

She wanted to hate her boss. She wanted to fight him, wanted to resist him, but the thought that she was a "teasing bitch who deserved it" kept echoing in her head. Even worse, her body was still tingling with sex, which made it hard to resist him, much less think straight. She found herself not resisting when he picked her up off the couch and carried her to the bed in the hotel room.

Her fleshy body was more than ready for another bout of wanton sex when he crawled between her legs. Her rounded arms and soft thighs wrapped around him willingly and her lips sucked on his veiny staff with gusto before welcoming it into the wet orifice between her thighs. Her velvety sheath gripped him in its warm embrace, milking the seed from his hairy sacks.

He didn't need to call her a "teasing bitch" this time when he rammed his staff into her, because she was no longer a "tease" who tantalized him with her body. Now she willingly gave him access to every part of her body, making her far worse in the eyes of society..

He barely attended to his business clients on that trip. Instead, he spent the entire 7 day trip attending to every orifice in Sally's nubile body. He used her over and over, until she grew accustomed to letting him do whatever he wanted to her voluptuous body and she learned to love it. She discovered that she liked sex in ways that would have horrified her prim and proper mother. She also discovered that she was anything but the nice and respectable girl her mother had raised her to be.

As her boss drove her back home after a week of debauchery, he reached between her thighs and fingered the folds of her sex until she started to pant. Then, he shoved her face into his lap and ordered her to give him a blowjob while he drove the car. As the car whizzed down the highway at 70 miles per hour, she unzipped her boss's pants and took out his meaty organ. She proceeded to slobber all over it until he erupted, spraying his salty seed across her pretty face as they passed drivers gawking in the other lanes.

As they pulled into the driveway of her home, he reached possessively between her thighs and twiddled her mercilessly for a second, making her gasp. "I want you to have this pussy ready for me when you come to work on Monday," he whispered in a gritty voice that set her insides on fire. "Now go inside and a give your husband a case of blue balls, you teasing little bitch. Make him horny as hell, just like you used to make me, but save your pussy for me."

Sally felt a flash of naughty pleasure spike through her at her boss's command. Her husband was the kindest, most trusting man on Earth. She knew that she could tease him mercilessly until he was red in the face and hard with erection, yet he would never question her if she told him it was that time of month and she wasn't in the mood. She had always loved him for being such a good man, but now a discordant thought wriggled its way into her thoughts as she got out of her boss's car and walked up to her front door. Sex with her husband wasn't as good as with her boss. Her boss was not a nice man, but he made her insides turn to Jello and her breathing go shallow and erratic when he grabbed her. Her husband couldn't make her feel that way. He was too nice of a man to do the things her boss did to her. Sally thought that she loved her husband because he was such a nice man, but when she greeted him at the door, she was assaulted by two emotions. One was guilt at how she had betrayed her husband over the last week and the other was anger that he didn't turn her on like her boss did. He didn't try to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples. He didn't try to slide his hands over her shapely bottom and slap her on the bottom. He didn't look at her with lust shining in his eyes and make her slap away his groping hands.

For a whole week she had been forced to serve the erotic whims of her boss, constantly offering her body to him whenever he wanted it. She had been transformed into an object of male sexual desire and a servant of that desire. As she stepped through her front door, she was again just an ordinary woman married to a boringly ordinary man and suddenly she felt a sense of loss. She knew at that moment that she would do whatever her boss demanded of her. She would be a shameless wanton for him when she returned to work on Monday. She would even torment her own husband and deny him sex because her boss demanded it. Sally knew that she would do all these things because she secretly craved the way her boss treated her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming More than Just a Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds