• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How It All Came To Be Ch. 01

How It All Came To Be Ch. 01

I watched my three buddies pick up my wife and carry her giggling into our master bedroom. Then their three wives picked me up and giggled as they carried me into our guest room. Then the fun began for all of us.

How did we ever get to this? Well, I can tell you it was not quickly, but slowly and gradually over about three years. The journey to where we are now is even more tantalizing and erotic as what was going to happen in our bedrooms now. Let me tell you about it. Fix yourself a cold drink, relax, and read about it.

***********

My wife, Flora, is a beautiful lady with jet black hair, captivating black eyes, full plump and sexy lips, a dazzling smile and 41-inch double E breasts. All male eyes tend to follow her as she walks across a room. She is a bombshell, but doesn't know it. She is oblivious to the attention invariably given to her person when she enters a restaurant or other public location. Flora's best friend is Debra, a very attractive blonde with small but noticeable breasts and a slim sexy figure that also attracts attention. She also catches eyes wherever she goes. And when they are together they are without a doubt the most noticeable people around.

Her husband Don and I (Frank) work together, and we spend a lot of time together just having fun as two young twentyish couples do. We cook out, play cards or board games, and go out to the beach or out dining and dancing. We really have a lot of fun together, and have done so for several years. We know each other really well, being very familiar with the likes, dislikes, quirks, and habits of each other member of our foursome.

This story tells about how we took a big step forward in our relationship with each other, as couple-friends, and as spouses. It happened kind of gradually, but when it happened it was obvious that things would be different (and better) for all of us. Often after a night out, a cookout, or other get-together, we would end up at one or the other of our houses sipping drinks, relaxing to music, and dancing. We all loved dancing and tried to learn new ways to do it. On one of these nights, we ended up at our house, and Flora put on some lively music. She took Don by the hand and I got up and took Debra's hand and we all had a ball moving fast to the songs on the cd playing. We switched partners a time or to, grabbing another drink before getting out on the floor again. After a little bit, we were all tipsy and laughing and really having a good time. I was dancing with Debra and Don with Flora when the last song on the cd came on, a very slow and smooth one.

As was our custom, we held our partners closely while dancing to a slow one, and we all seemed to enjoy doing that. I know Don must have enjoyed holding Flora close with her big breasts pressing against his chest. Don's eyes spent a lot of time glancing at them. And I really enjoyed holding Debra, feeling her swaying hip with one hand while pressing her close with the other, feeling her small, firm tits rubbing against my chest. Her breasts weren't even half as big ad my wife's, but they had hard firm nipples that invariably got harder after rubbing against mine for awhile. I knew that Flora's nipples got firm as she danced close too, but not as much as Debra's.

When we sat down and started another round of drinks, I said that this kind of dancing was turning me and asked if they would like to continue to dance slow for awhile. If so, I had a cd full of slow, sultry tunes. With giggles, the girls both indicated that they were enjoying the closeness too. We finished those drinks and started another round as I put on the music again. Don and I exchanged glances, mumbling about how warm it was tonight, and we took off our shirts. Wearing tee shirts now, we took our wives by the hand and began to dance.

"You know it is kind of warm," Flora said as she unbuttoned her blouse, threw it on the couch, and, wearing only a silky bra that presented much cleavage to widening eyes took Don by the hands and danced with him. They were not as close as before, Don holding Flora back to allow himself a full view of her ample bosom. Debra smirked at Don and unbuttoned her blouse, throwing it on the couch too. Wearing only her thin bra, she took me by the hands and we began to dance. I noticed her erect nipples clearly evident through the thin fabric and smiled at them.

After only a few more steps, I said, "What the hell!" And pulled Debra to me, hugging her closely. Don did the same with Flora, and we were dancing with each other's wives with only a tee shirt and thin bra separating us. God, it felt good, Debra's nipples rubbing my chest, and I know there was no doubt that Don was appreciating the hell out of Flora's 41 double E's. When that song ended, we switched partners, and each of us was enjoying his own wife pressing her breasts against him. When that song ended, we switched back as a really slow song began. Debra began to teasingly move from side to side, her firm nipples teasing mine as we danced. I saw that Flora had noticed it and began doing the same to Don. When that song came to an end, faces were flushed with embarrassed smiles, and I hit the repeat button saying that we should do some more of that. And we did. And when the music ended, we just stood there, holding the other guy's wife, enjoying the sexy sensations between us.

We sat down. I poured more drinks while the girls put their blouses back on. After a bit of small talk and joking, Don and Debra said it was getting late. It was Friday night, and Flora said with a sly smile, maybe we could do this again tomorrow night. Debra was non-committal, though Don's eyes lit up when Flora said what she did. Well, they left and Flora and I danced some more to that slow music, danced and shed clothes as we did. Then we had the greatest sex we had ever had right there on the living room couch. We caressed each other back to excitement and did it again, finally collapsing on the couch. Daylight woke us up nakedly entwined before the picture window in our den. Good thing it opened to our back yard with the privacy fence or our neighbors would have had real eyefuls.

We fixed breakfast and were drinking coffee when the phone rang. Flora picked it up and mouthed Debra to me as she turned away and went to the den with the phone. Oh well, girl talk, I figured. I guessed what had happened last night would be ruled out by them both after they discussed it. Then I heard Flora laughing and saying I know I know me too and such. This went on for a bit and I poured myself another cup of coffee, laced it with a little bourbon and was saying to myself maybe not maybe not.

"Sure. Sure! Hell yes!" Flora was saying and laughing as she came back into the kitchen. "Guess what? Don and Debra are coming over tonight with some slow cd's. Debra told her what you and Don did a couple of weeks ago. They're gonna pick up some Pizza and wind and we're gonna do that tonight too," she said, stabbing the air towards me with her pointed finger. And she began to laugh loudly as she hung up the phone.

"What the hell?" I said.

"I know where you two went after your union meeting last month. Debra told me. She told me about the Boobie Bungalow you went to. Ha. Ha. GOTCHA!"

Well, damn Don must have told double-damned Debra about us having a few drinks at the topless bar just across the county line. Why in the hell would a guy tell his blabber mouthed wife about something like that.

"Well, smart-ass," Flora was saying, "We're just going to have our own Boobie Bungalow here tonight! It's Topless Night tonight at this bungalow."

I don't know if she thought I was going to be horrified and rant and rave about our wives being topless tonight, but she was wrong. With a big grin on my face I said to her, "Bring it on, Flora, bring it on."

When she realized I meant it, she kind of toned down a bit. She looked like she wanted to take back what she said. I said hell no, bring it on, it is gonna be tittie night at our house tonight.

"You mean you really want me to go topless tonight when they come over?" she said.

"Why not?" I said, "You rubbed them all over Don last night and Debra rubbed hers all over me. What's the difference? Let's go all out with it!"

"No. I don't think we should do that." she said.

"Well, I think we should." I said with determination.

"You just want me to flop out my titties for Don when they get here?" she replied.

"Well, we will just start out like we did last night and see where it goes. Okay?" I said.

"You just want to play with Debra's little tits, don't you?" She retorted.

"Well, I know Don wants to play with your big tits. He wants to rub his face between them and go BUBUBUBUBUBa!"

"And you want to suck on Debra's big nipples, too!"

"Damn right! And you know you really want Don's hairy chest tickling yours!"

She stormed out of the room then and I poured more bourbon in my cup. Forget the coffee.

Later, when we both cooled off, we sat down and discussed the matter. I finally got her to admit that she did enjoy what happened last night and that Debra did too, and that Don and I damned sure did. So we discussed what would happen that night. She said that she and Debra were just carrying on, and she knew Debra had enjoyed what we did, and would probably like to do that slow dancing bit again, but doubted that she would actually go topless. I said, let's just play it by ear and see and asked her if she would bare herself if Debra did. Finally she reluctantly agreed, if Debra goes topless, she would too. So we left it at that.

About four o'clock, I went to get the liquor we would need for that night. Flora wanted me to pick up chips and dip too, so I went to the store, got the stuff, and called Don from the car in the parking lot. He was a little embarrassed I guess over his fascination with my wife's big breasts, so I had to tease it out of him. He finally admitted that he really enjoyed what we did, and I said I surely did too. We talked about our wives' tits, comparing them and their reactions to how they were handled. He said that if he traced his finger around and around Debra's nipples, she would get very wet and very hot. I told him that Flora liked her breasts lightly caressed, softly kissed, and liked her nipples tongued. That would make her hot and wet too. I told him about my conversation with Flora, and how Flora had said if Debra went topless, she would too. So I told him we would start out like we did last night, and if he could just get Debra's bra off, we would have it made. He told me to have plenty of tequila and margarita mix and we would get her to it. We high-fived it and I went back in the store and got four fifths of tequila and four bottles of the margarita mix we knew Debra liked. That should do it, I told myself.

When Don and Debra arrived at five o'clock, both Flora and I were into our third drinks and she was getting a little silly and even joking about what might happen next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How It All Came To Be Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds