• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Female Led Household Ch. 01

Female Led Household Ch. 01

12

Change of dynamics

"I am leaving. Don't forget to finish your lunch before you go on out of the home." Said Parvati, a 48 year old mother of two to her kids as she heard the honking of a car outside their house. She was about to go for a family function of a far-fetched relative with her husband Jayant. It was a long drive from their home so, understandably, they (husband-wife) had to leave early. They wanted the kids to come along as well but, kids, when grown up, have their own way to make sure they are not entangled with people who are well beyond their age group. Obviously, for some teenager or the one who just moved into adolescence, the sight of being questioned about the planning of their own future to the point of being interrogated in front of a pool of people who spent their entire lives working hard, depriving themselves of sleep, food and even the basic luxuries that they could've afforded but chose not to just to earn and save money for their families so that one day, they may gather and trap some unlucky souls on the cusp of beginning their careers and send in a barrage of questions that fuck their minds with the very existence of their lives, is, terrifying to say the least.

Parvati, understanding her kids more than her husband knew this fact. In fact, she was the one who always wanted her kids to have their own space so that they can keep doing comfortably what they like. She was nothing less than proud of her daughter Kalyani, who, at 20, just received a job offer few months ago from a reputed multi-national company but was still not satisfied after having a job in her hand. She was particularly delighted with her daughter when she saw her working dedicatedly on her final year project. She was impressed that her daughter didn't get complacent and is still working hard to bring in a good work ethic. More so, because she was the one who, affectionately taught her daughter what she loved very much when she was at her daughter's age: Home Science.

Parvati was bloody good with science till her father got her married. She cried and pleaded her father but it was a futile attempt. After her marriage just at the age of 22, her life changed completely. She loved almost all the forms of science. She loved being surrounded by vivid circuits, chemicals, apparati and devices that would assist her in gaining the practical working knowledge about the scientific processes and playing with them during her practicals brought her the pleasures of nothing less than orgasmic proportions by her own admission. Her own belief was that the theoretical knowledge has no hold or value until it was practically implemented and it's results observed. She always loved to implement anything she read or studied in the physical environs surrounding her. Even in the abstract subjects like quantum physics where the practicals were impossible, she would apply her presence of mind and try to recreate the situations on her friends by playfully hitting them and analysing the responses!!

But soon, the scientific articles were replaced by utensils, clothes and other domestic articles. She was trapped into the domestic web of home making activities that she was so not into. She always wanted to study but it wasn't her home. The in-laws, however love they shower, are in-laws at the end and not much leverage is expected from them. So she took the help of her Husband Jayant in fulfilling her dreams in a unique way.

Jayant never really realised that in fact, it was his wife who really spurred on all these actions from him. Parvati was a strong and domineering girl at first, but now with her education credentials, this facet of her nature got a huge boost. She knew it from the onset that her husband is not the conventional stick wielding, stubborn, house controlling one. She knew that Jayant is just unwillingly trying to head the house-hold not because he wants to, but only because it is the norm of the typical Indian family. She was desperate to live her dream but getting married in a conventional family and next to nil support from the in-laws was an enormous, titan like hindrance in front of her. But she was not the one to give it in easily. She knew that there was nothing wrong in her wishing to study further and she just kept looking for a perfect time like a blacksmith to strike the iron. When she saw that there is no way she could have her way at her in-laws place, she started looking out for a weakness and luckily for her, she found the weak link. It was none other than her own husband. To exploit this weakness she used a different form of science that she generally never used in day-to-day life but was fond of: psychology and she coupled it with one of the most powerful weapons that a woman has: Sex.

One night while in the bed, she decided to use these tools and the initial application brought her the result in the form of Jayant getting really uncomfortable:

"Did you really want to marry me?" asked Parvati.

"Ahem...excuse me??" Jayant asked with a jolt of shock in his eyes.

"I asked if you really wanted to marry me?" Parvati asked again.

"You know how the arrange marriages are. When I saw you first, I didn't think I would, but before marriage, I got to know you a little better. That settled in my mind that you can be my perfect partner." Explained Jayant.

"And what was that?" Probed Parvati.

"After two or three meetings, I thought that you are quite opposite to what I am. While I am generally reserved, quiet, patient and listener; you are outspoken, categorical, restless and a fairly nice orator if you want to be. I thought that we are like two opposite magnetic poles that are bound to attract each other." While speaking the last sentence, Jayant blushed a little much to the delight of his wife who saw her plan on the right track.

"So you mean to say that I am the aggressive one in our relationship?" Pat came the question from Parvati.

"Umm... you can say so." Jayant said after giving a moment of thought.

"So don't you think I should have a say in some matters? Matters where sometimes there is a need of belligerence rather than timidness?" Asked Parvati with a set of eyes seemingly probing her husband like laser beams.

"I don't think I am timid..."

"Oh stop it please Jayant. I know you. I respect you for what you are but that doesn't mean that you are a superior being." Parvati snapped in even before Jayant was about to finish with a little higher tone.

"What do you want to imply?" Asked Jayant. There was even more softness in his voice. As if some stranger playfully exposed his privates.

"I just want to imply that most of the times, you don't do what you really want. You picked the courses for studies that your father wanted you to, you married a woman your father wanted to, you don't even initiate what would deepen and strengthen our bond as a husband and wife even though I can see it in your eyes that you want to."

"What... what are you sayi..."

"I am saying that do you think of yourself as a man of the house? You, in your full blooded youth are still not considered worthy enough to take the familial matters in your own hands. You are not even allowed to bring in the groceries without consulting your mother!! That is downright pathetic. You earn the bread in the family and even you can't decide what to bring in the house?"

Parvati realised and pounced on the chance. She saw that her husband's morale had become increasingly vulnerable and any next strike can bring the towers of his ego down.

"Its not that way dear. Its..." Jatin tried to explain but as soon as Parvati raised her hand in the air, cat got his tongue. He stopped spontaneously. There was a wry smile on Parvati's face. She knew she had her man. Not fully, but almost. She was getting aroused and extremely wet by looking at the result of all the veiled humiliation she was inflicting on her man. With her every remark, Jayant's face was getting redder and redder with shame and looking at her red shaded face, she was getting hornier.

"I'll tell you what it is. Just because you have a little thingy dangling between your legs, you think that you are the sole inheritor of the family and have all the reigns of control. Bet you don't even have a fully grown man's member in your pants. How would someone like me who knows about it will accept your decisions in the house? "

"Parvati you are going out of li..." screamed Jayant. He was shocked. He started thing about what made his wife say things to him like that. He recalled that whenever they spent some intimate moments like that, she never really said anything. Just lied down and offered herself like a goat to a butcher after some initial resistance. What has gotten into her now? Did she never even see her completely before? After a momentary flashback, he came back to his senses and realised that the flashback was futile. He had been derided by a woman. He had to leave all his gentlemanly nature and stand to protect his manhood. But little did he know what was coming for him.

"Out of line? I haven't even started anything yet. And since you can raise your voice so much if I question your manhood, you can very well, in front of me, strip down, look into the mirror, have a look at your body and say it out loud that you are a man. I dare you." She now openly challenged Jayant.

Parvati wanted this last remark to hit Jayant like a mallet. But it had the effect of sledgehammer. She saw in his eyes that his ego, which is a matter of pride of any man, had been completely shattered. His eyes swelled with probably tears as he realised in his mind that he was dragged to a verbal battle without any notice and was beaten with all his dignity, self pride and self respect blown out in the open. He saw his manhood torn into shreds by his own wife as he started in a pleading tone:

"You can't say anything like that to me. I am your husband."

Parvati, now standing on the floor, folded her arms and said, "Prove it. Prove it that you are a man by doing what I said and I promise to take back every word that I said and will never ever bring this topic again, will serve you, comply with you, respect you and honour you till the end of my life." There was a determination in her words. So much so that, Jayant was getting mentally connected to her words gradually.

"Just prove it to me baby that you are a man and I promise that you can treat me like a bitch for the rest of my life and I would not utter a single word against it". Now she was gambling with her game. She said something that a man who, if had even an ounce of self respect would go on at any lengths to redeem all his pride, all his dignity and all his honour. But she knew she had played well.

"Come on, hurry up!!" She now asked Jayant in a rather commanding tone.

Jayant was rather meek. His face, completely red hanging down in embarrassment administered by his wife. He didn't know what to do. He was stranded like a mouse in a trap.

"Do you want me to imply that since you don't even have the guts to do what I say, I should stop looking at you like a husband and a man???" She asked Jayant in a rather playful manner tapping the sole of her foot against the floor.

"Baby, you can't..." Jayant said with a heavy voice. He was timid and shy, but was never embarrassed this much. As he was speaking, he looked in his wife's eyes which were turning into a shade of crimson as she was disgusted with her husband. He couldn't utter a word more than that. He saw his own shame in her eyes and gradually, lifted his ass from the bed. Moments later he stood in front of his wife.

"Now should I offer some flowers to you before you proceed with such a noble cause of displaying what you are?" Asked Parvati angrily.

Jayant's hand slowly went towards his bottom-wear. He loosened the laces of his pyjamas which fell instantly down to his knees. This aroused Parvati to no bounds. She was so excited that she thought she would just lie down on the bed and bring herself to an orgasm by finger-fucking herself. But she had some other ideas. She held her self somehow for an even grander show she was promising herself all this while.

Slowly, Jayant removed his shirt and was in his underpants. The cool air in the room was contacting his body as if to console him for getting emasculated like that by his own wife. He put his hands around his thighs, inserted the index finger of his both hands inside the underpants but was hesitant to undo them. Just then, he looked at his wife, pleading him with the language of his eyes that it's the only form of self respect that is left of him and he be excused and allowed to live with it. But as his face was turning into what would melt any woman's heart and have a little mercy on him, Parvati moved swiftly towards him, put her hands on his drooping shoulders, and said in a whispering tone:

"Dear, do this for me. Please. Show me how much you love me."

This sent a sort of reverse signal into Jayant's mind as his hands slid down his thighs and in seconds, his underwear were down to his ankles. In the moment, Parvati couldn't resist seeing her man being so obedient to her that she grabbed his face and unleashed her lips on his giving him a momentary reward for his forceful obedience. Jayant felt like it was all a dream. All his anger, all his agony, all his pent-up frustration and all his embarrassment was wiped out in a flash with that kiss. It lasted about a couple of minutes in which Jayant stepped out of his pyjamas and underwear and stood completely naked in front of his wife who, he, for an instant, reminded himself of what she was wearing. A large red lace night-gown with frills on the outside. It was one of his favourites. After the kiss, he was about to hug his wife. Just when he was about to approach Parvati with his arms wide open, suddenly Parvati moved her hands and grabbed his shoulders behind his back. "Honey, we got you like this because we are about to make you do something." Said Parvati as she applied some pressure on his shoulders and turned him facing towards the full size mirror embedded on the almirah.

As Jayant looked towards the mirror, a noise broke his inner peace that he had just started to collect inside of him. It was his wife's laughter. Her smirk when he was turning to the mirror broke into a noisy laughter as the tremors of shame and embarrassment once again came streaming down on Jayant's face. His wife was laughing. Parvati was laughing. And he knew the reason. She was laughing even before Jayant could make any assertion about his masculinity after looking into the mirror as Parvati asked him to do. He felt weak. He felt ashamed. He felt naked. He felt exposed and humiliated but was helpless to do anything about it. And to top of it, all these feelings overwhelmed him even more when he saw his wife laughing. He plunged into the depth of embarrassment even more when Parvati, with her cynical and feigned laugh raised her finger towards his member. This made him feel even worse and he started to feel tears swelling up in his eyes.

"You were about to call yourself a man, weren't you?" said Parvati in between her laughter going down on her knees and taking a good look of his penis and fondling it in her hands. Jayant was completely mortified. His manhood decimated and all his male pride smoked up in the air. "You thought that this tiny excuse of a dick can satisfy a woman? Had I known you possess such a pathetic sample before marriage, I would have told you to fuck off right-away." Said Parvati. Jayant couldn't take it anymore and started sobbing. Seeing that, Parvati started laughing even harder. "Ohhh.. so now my baby has realised at last that he isn't a man anymore and has started crying like a little girl whose doll has been snatched away from her?" Parvati retorted giving his cock a little squeeze as Jatin's sobs became more prominent.

"I dared you to call yourself a man by looking in the mirror but your inability to do that only makes me conclude one thing. And NO. I won't be saying that. It will be you who will tell me what you aren't and what you are!!" Her determination to break Jayant's will and ensnare him completely had Jayant stranded there in front of her helplessly. Although, his penis was fairly long for a well grown man, it was Parvati's wicked way of saying it that tricked Jayant into believing that he wasn't large enough where it matters. All this overwhelmed Jayant and he began crying. He couldn't even stand properly. He fell on his knees near the foot of the bed and started crying inconsolably, much to the delight of Parvati. "People like you can only be good at serving their wives and accepting what they choose for them." She said. She had planned all this and executed it to perfection by playing all the cards at the right time. She let him cry for a while and then took a seat on the bed facing him.

Jayant after crying for a while, wiped his tears, looked at Parvati while she continued, mellowing down this time a little and keeping both her hands on his shoulder picking him up, "See honey, its no shame in accepting what you are in front of your wife. I am your soul-mate. Granted that you lack in the department where you seriously shouldn't, this doesn't mean the end of the road. However, going forward, it definitely will help if we set up a template as to how we are going to run our lives. We'll take care of this but for that, you need to accept wholeheartedly what I am going to say."

This melted Jayant's heart. He had this hard-wired in his mind by his wife that he was not potent enough and she was kind enough to offer him a second chance. He ceased sobbing and came closer to the foot of the bed where Parvati started feeding his mind with some more brainwashing thoughts. "Since you are incapable of satisfying me in the thing that matters to me the most, it is inevitable that I lead the command for us from here on. Going forward, we will have the relationship of husband and wife for the outer world, but once we are within the confines of each other, we I will be the mistress and you will be the slave. You are not to have any say in what we are going to do in the bed. It will be me who is going to decide what, how, where and why we will indulge in sexual activities. You are required to call me as Madam Parvati or Mistress Parvati and not just by my name. It is important to remind you about my superiority at all times whenever we are together, however, you are exempted from calling me that when we have the company of family, relatives etc.

"But even though you are exempted, make sure you don't misbehave with me else it will have serious consequences afterwards. At all other times, you are required to address me the same way. Secondly, you should always seat yourself besides my feet and should always keep your eyes to the level of my feet. You, with your entire body should not look me above my feet. You are required to kiss them, lick them, rub them, caress them and worship them as per my whims and wishes. For you, they are your deities. You would pay your respects to them daily. Lastly, you should understand now that your body is mine to use or to abuse. You don't control it. I control it. You do anything and everything as I say. You will never please yourself unless I permit you or you are under my supervision. You are not to have any private moments. All the time you are going to be under my watchful eye and you require my consent to do anything on your own. Is that understood, slave?"

Jayant was confused. He just needed some restoration of pride for his fragile male ego but what he got instead was a deal of lifetime servitude.

"Answer me slave". Parvati demanded.

"I...uhh...I..hhh..." Jayant stammered.

"I know." Parvati snapped in between. She took hold of Jayant's arm, and laid him down on to bed before lying with him. Before Jayant could say anything, Parvati said, "It's too late dear. You are going to start your life as my bitch-hubby." Out of nowhere, Jayant got a kick from this statement of his wife's and became excited. His embarrassment gave way to arousal resulting in his dick getting hard which was quickly spotted by Parvati, much to the dismay of Jayant.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Female Led Household Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds