• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Journey to Submission Pt. 01

My Journey to Submission Pt. 01

I was a 20 year old senior at a large Midwestern university in the 1970s. I was shy and smart and beginning to explore my sexuality. I dated a few women but nothing special had yet developed.

There was an older woman who I knew casually during my freshman year. She dated an older guy in my dorm. Her name was Karen. She was tall, slender and had a foxy face with a sharp nose and cheekbones and beautiful light blue eyes. I fantasized about her but did nothing about it. I lost track of her over the years at college.

In my senior year, I noticed her in my first class of the semester. She still looked great. She approached me after class and I was so nervous. I was sure I did not made a good impression on her but she did give me a sly smile as she glided away. A few weeks later she approached me after class. She asked me why I was being so shy and said that we should get together. I said sure. She asked me to come to her home for dinner as she and her Mom liked to entertain. We arranged a date and time.

I was once again nervous when I arrived. Karen opened the door with a big smile and gave me a peck on the cheek. She introduced me to her Mom. Mom was in her mid forties. She was shorter than Karen and had a few extra pounds. She was curvy in the all the right places and there was something about her. We had a pleasant dinner and then took our wine to the couch. I thought it was interesting when Karen placed me in the middle of the couch with her and her Mom on both sides.

Karen cozied up next to me and ran her hand through my hair and to the side of my face. She told me I was nice and that she liked her men shy and obedient. She glanced at my growing hard-on and knew she had me. She told me that she and her Mom were open about relationships. Her Mom smiled slyly at her end of the couch. Karen told me that she liked to take charge. I nodded my head and let her know that that was fine with me.

She began to passionately kiss me and then sat on my lap and grinded her breasts and waist into me. When I responded by placing my hands on her back, she pulled away and told me just to let her take charge. She then stood up and told me to get naked. She liked her boys naked. I saw nothing wrong with that and immediately stripped. Karen took my place on the couch and opened her legs wide as she hiked up her skirt. I saw her bald pussy and smelled her excitement.

She told me to get down on my knees and worship her pussy. I eagerly did as I was told. I did not have a lot of experience with that but I was eager and enjoyed being so close to her sex. Her Mom watched from her spot on the couch and then asked Karen how I was doing. Karen said I was eager but was only doing average. Her Mom stood up and said that needed to be corrected. She told me to stop and had Karen put her back to the side of the couch She sat back down and told me to lay across them with my mouth at Karen's pussy.

I eagerly moved into position. I did not know what was next but this was going just fine and I was revved up. Karen's Mom started to give me instructions. She told me to lift up Karen's ass with my hands and how to caress her slit and clit. When she asked Karen how I was doing and Karen said I was better but not great then her Mom took action. She started spanking my ass with her hand. I stopped and reared back and her Mom told me to lay there and learn or I could leave now and that it would all be over. I did not want to leave. I layed back down and her Mom started gently and then more forcefully spanking my ass. She told me what to do to satisfy Karen's pussy and I had incentive when she said that there would be no enjoyment for me until I showed Karen that I could satisfy her.

I did satisfy Karen and she tasted great. I eagerly lapped up her juices and then realized that the spanking did feel erotic. My red ass felt right. Karen Mom's then said it was her turn and I was one again eager to comply. There was definitely something very attractive about her. I felt more attracted to her than to Karen somehow. I did not know why at the time but I do understand it now when I look back. I got on my knees and put all I just learned into practice. Karen's Mom's pussy tasted even better and I thoroughly enjoyed bringing her to her satisfaction. She then rubbed my hair and told me I was a good boy. I realized that I somehow craved her affection.

Karen then said that since I did such a good job on both her and her Mom that it was then my time. She told me to stand up in front of the couch. She then sat across from me and took my hard cock in her hand. She toyed with it as she licked my cock and told me that this would be special. I noticed that her Mom had got up and was doing something behind me.

It was heaven when Karen took my cock in her mouth. She used her tongue and glided it all around my hard cock. Her warm breath and beautiful face added to the joy. I then felt her Mom came up behind me and she ordered me to spread my legs wide. I did so willingly and she grabbed balls gently and then firmly. I was in heaven with the two women. Karen's Mom began then to spank my ass which only added to my arousal. Karen would pause and play with my cock when she sensed I was getting close to cumming.

Her Mom then told me in a strong voice to grab my ass cheeks and spread them. I would do anything at that time to get Karen to finish that blow job. Karen started sucking me again as I felt her Mom's lubbed finger sliding into my ass. I was so focused on Karen's mouth that I just let it all happen. It did all feel so good. I felt Karen's Mom squeeze my balls tightly just before I blew my entire load. I look back now and realize how much more cum I had back then and how thoroughly that feeling of cumming would overcome me. Her Mom continued to finger my ass and squeeze my balls and I continued to cum in Karen's mouth.

We then cleaned up and relaxed on the couch. Her Mom said how she hoped this would be the first of many times together. I agreed. I did not know then that this was a start to an intense submissive relationship that would take me on an incredible journey that I am still on today.

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Journey to Submission Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 422 milliseconds