• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • "Ask Anna Anything" Ch. 04

"Ask Anna Anything" Ch. 04

Anna woke, freezing cold, parched and aching inside and out, in the early hours of the morning. She gritted her teeth and rolled painfully off the still-damp towel beneath her, pushing it off the bed and wriggling beneath the quilt, groping for her iPad.

She tried three times to log into the forum before realising that Hawkley had changed her password. She badly wanted to talk to Raf but didn't dare Skype him without warning. Right now, she thought, he was probably sleeping peacefully next to his wife. It was too risky. (In this, Anna was wrong. His wife was sleeping but Raf was pacing his lounge, desperately worried about Anna and impotently wishing he could drive down to Kent and gut BadNeighbor#16 in his bed.) She sobbed broken-heartedly into her pillow for some minutes before sternly telling herself to pull herself together and crawling out of bed to pull on a bathrobe.

Very slowly, she hobbled downstairs. The light was blazing in the kitchen and the blind was open. She was standing at the sink drinking a large glass of water, her robe gaping open and displaying her naked breasts, when she realised that Hawkley was standing opposite in his own kitchen, watching her. He smiled, giving her a creepy finger-wave and blowing a kiss. Furious, she slammed her glass down on the draining board and lunged for her front door, ready despite the internal agony to charge across the street and claw at his smug face. But the front door was locked and her bunch of keys nowhere to be found. When she returned to the kitchen, she saw he was dangling it from his fingers, laughing sadistically at her despair.

Defeated, unable to bear watching the bastard gloat, she returned to bed.

She woke again at eight thirty, to the sound of footsteps on the stairs and jaunty whistling. Hawkley came into the bedroom bearing a breakfast tray of tea, orange juice, cereal and a silver bud vase containing a red rose. He sat on the edge of the bed and balanced the tray on her lap.

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead," he said in a sing-song voice. "I have big plans for you today."

She sat up and raised her fists to swing at him but he was too quick, seizing her wrists and kissing them before forcing her back onto the pillows. He put the tray on the floor, climbed astride her and put his face very close to hers. "Try that again, sweetheart," he hissed, his voice thick with menace, "and I promise you will wish you'd never been born."

She remembered his fist opening and closing inside her and gave a small nod, tears streaming down her face. Satisfied, he dismounted and placed the tray back on her belly, dropping her keyring on top.

"I had my own set cut," he grinned. "Much more convenient than borrowing yours." He took her wrists again and pulled her upright. At the thought that he could enter her house - and enter her - at any time, a fat tear dropped off the end of her nose into the cereal bowl.

"Eat," he said. "Quick."

After she'd forced down a few mouthfuls, he dispatched her to the bathroom.

"Get washed and do your hair and make up," he instructed her. "I'll pick out some clothes for you. You and I are going out. Ah! Right on time! There's the postman."

Anna stood beneath the steaming water, remembering her good mood of the day before: how she'd swallowed the postman's load on her knees in the hallway after agreeing to take Hawkley's package in. Big fucking mistake, she thought ruefully. (Not the semen, though. That had been delicious.)

When she emerged, towelling her blonde hair, Hawkley was sitting on her bed examining the contents of an open parcel. He looked up. "Hair and make up, remember."

She began to blow dry her hair as he continued to fiddle. "It was for me," he explained, loudly to be heard over the roar of the drier. "He brought it here because I was out again. Imagine his surprise and disappointment when I opened the door to him! And imagine mine when he didn't ask me to suck his dick." He laughed merrily at his own wit.

Anna finished drying her hair and applied her make up carefully.

When she put down her brushes, Hawkley said, "Show me."

She looked at him. "Ah, beautiful! Anyone would want to fuck you. And pretty much anyone can. Now, come and lie on the bed."

She lay down, trembling, wondering what he planned to do to her. He parted her legs and she whimpered in terror as he picked up the lubricant he had used yesterday to prepare his arm for the fisting.

"No, no, Anna. I feel no impulse to punish you today. No pain, only pleasure." He was holding a small pink device in his hand, and covering it thoroughly with lubricant. "Look: my new toy. It's called a We-Vibe. This end fits inside your pussy, like so, the ribbed part stimulating your g-spot. And this end rests on your clitoris, like so. It will be held in place by your knickers." He pulled a pair of her knickers - sky-blue lace with criss-crossed ribbon at the back - over her thighs. "And I control it using this remote." He showed her the device he held in his hand.

"Let's see how it works, shall we?"

He switched on the remote and the vibrator came to life between her legs. The gentle buzz was pleasant, making her nerve endings tingle. Some of the tension left Anna's abused body as she focused on the stirring of arousal in her groin. She closed her eyes. Hawkley crossed the room to her closet and rummaged in her box of sex toys. "I can control it," he continued, his voice now sounding far away, "from 10 metres away using this device -" He turned up the vibrations and Anna moaned softly. "- or, the manual tells me, from anywhere in the world using something called a smartphone app. What about that?"

He returned to the room and Anna felt his weight settle back down on the edge of the bed. He increased the speed of the vibrations further and she gasped. He put the remote down on her nightstand and began to explore her body with his hands, running his fingers over her thighs and into her crotch, checking the vibe was still firmly in place, across her quivering belly, then up to her breasts. He tweaked and twisted her hardening nipples as she squirmed in response to the vibrations in her pussy and on her clit and then lowered his head to suck them. His tongue circled her left nipple and then flicked over the peak while he rolled the right between his fingers. He gave her left nipple one powerful suck before switching to the other. Once both were engorged and wet, she discovered what he had retrieved from her box of toys as he applied a set of tweezer clamps to the sensitive buds. He tightened them, watching her back arch, and increased the vibrations. Anna knew she was teetering on the brink of a climax but fought it, not wanting to cede control to him. His mouth twisted at her defiance and he reached out for the nipple clamps and tugged them hard. This was too much for Anna and she cried out as the wave broke within her, the ripples of orgasm spreading out from her breasts and clitoris to the very extremes of her body, her fingers and toes curling then splaying as she spasmed on the bed.

The vibrator was still buzzing like an angry hornet and when the rigidity in her arms subsided she reached to pull the thing from her, but Hawkley grabbed her wrist again.

"Oh no," he said. "It stops when I decide it stops." And he increase the intensity of the vibrations further.

"No!" gasped Anna. "I'm too sensitive. I can't - aaahhhhh -"

She broke off, her body bucking uncontrollably on the bed as if she were having a seizure. She wailed. Hawkley watched her in satisfaction as she writhed and squirmed her way through a second orgasm and a third. Only when she was sweating and her mascara began to smudge did he relent and turn the vibrations down to low.

He helped her to her feet and passed her a make up remover wipe to repair her eye make up. Then he handed her a pair of black seamed stockings and patent leather court shoes. Finally he buttoned her into a pencil dress and stood back to admire his creation.

If he looked closely he could make out the outline of the nipple clamps attached to her braless breasts beneath the dress and if he listened closely he could hear the faint vibrations coming from between her legs, but he thought neither would be immediately obvious to a casual observer. She looked simultaneously demure and alluring. Just perfect for his purposes. He slipped the We-Vibe remote into his pocket.

The continuing stimulation to her g-spot and clitoris were playing havoc with Anna's concentration and her balance on the four inch heels he had chosen for her. Hawkley held her arm and assisted her down the stairs and out of the front door, locking it behind them with his set of keys. He deactivated the immobiliser on Anna's silver Mercedes and opened the driver's door for her. Gingerly, she folded herself into the seat as he took his seat next to her.

"The big superstore off the bypass," he instructed her as she turned the key in the ignition.

He continued to experiment with the vibration speed and patterns as she drove. Other drivers, perplexed and impatient at her erratic driving, hooted and overtook her, making obscene gestures. Hawkley's eyes danced maliciously as he brought her repeatedly to the brink of orgasm and then backed off again.

"Perhaps you should undo a few buttons on your dress," he suggested, innocently. "They might forgive you more readily if they knew what you are concealing under there."

Anna glared.

When they arrived at the supermarket, he took her arm again, supporting her. To other shoppers it appeared for all the world as though the pretty younger woman were supporting the old gentleman. Several middle-aged ladies smiled at them and he nodded and said, "Mrs Jennings is very kindly helping me with my weekly shop. I'm so fortunate to have such a thoughtful neighbour."

There were far fewer men in the supermarket. He made her push a trolley up and down the quieter aisles, until he found two older men separately browsing power tools. He gestured to Anna to station her trolley between them as he too looked at the shelves. Gradually, his fingers on the remote in his pocket, he began to dial up the vibration.

Anna stiffened as she felt the mild stimulation she had become accustomed to increase. She gave a small whimper and one of the men turned his head to look curiously at her. Hawkley increased the speed further and she leaned forward, panting, clutching the bar on the trolley. He continued to increase the power and her head snapped back, her back arching as she moaned. By now the second man too was staring at her.

The first man said, "Are you alright, dear?"

Anna tried to answer but no words came out. Her chest heaved and her lips parted.

The second man turned to Hawkley, "What's the matter with her?"

"She's having an orgasm," he explained, casually.

The two men's head snapped back towards Anna, their mouths opening.

"There is a vibrating device in her underwear," Hawkley continued. "I have the control. There is absolutely nothing she can do about it."

He increased the vibration again and Anna's moans increased in volume. It was clear to the men that she was now in the throes of a powerful climax as she leaned on the trolley gasping for breath. They watched avidly as a flush spread up her throat and she panted and lolled limply over the bar as the waves of orgasm subsided. Hawkley dialled down the remote, allowing her some recovery time.

"That one is over now, but I can easily bring her back to the brink." He began slowly to increase the vibration again and her chest resumed heaving, her breathing became ragged. He eased off again and it returned to normal.

She lifted her head and they saw her pupils were hugely dilated even in the harsh fluorescent light.

"Do you gentlemen have some time?"

. . .

The gents' toilet was deserted as they entered. Hawkley led Anna over to the row of washbasins and leaned her against them. The two strangers leaned against the cubicle doors, facing her. Hawkley unbuttoned her dress and pushed it from her shoulders. When he stepped away to reveal Anna's naked breasts and pretty figure the two old men both whistled in appreciation.

Her nipples were hugely engorged and when Hawkley removed the clamps she nearly came again on the spot. When he beckoned his new friends over to suck on them she actually did, her legs buckling beneath her as the men's tongues laved her tits. Hawkley caught her arm just in time to prevent her landing heavily on her knees.

When they released her nipples both clearly had hard-ons beneath their old man slacks. They stood back against the cubicle doors again as he lowered her knickers slightly to reveal her waxed mound, spreading her labia with his fingers to show them the vibe nestled against her clit and disappearing inside her cunt. This demonstration was less easy than it sounds as her pussy-lips were so soaked with her own juices that they kept slipping from his probing hand. At the sight of his liver-spotted fingers manipulating her pink folds, the two men removed their dicks from their trousers and held them in their fists.

Then Hawkley demonstrated the remote control. He showed them how she trembled and writhed as he increased the vibrations and then passed over the remote so they could try for themselves. They laughed and made ribald comments as they watched her clutch the rim of the basin behind her for support, as they brought her to the edge of orgasm and then backed off. Then they became more serious, forcing her to one, two, three, four orgasms, enjoying their ability to control the hot blonde slut who would never normally have given them a second glance.

After this last orgasm, Anna's legs would no longer support her and she collapsed onto her elbows and knees. One of the men dropped his erection and dashed forward to help her up, but Hawkley stopped him before she got to her feet.

"She gives great head," he said slyly. "Anna -"

Resignedly, Anna opened her mouth and reached out both hands. Her knight in shining armour, all gallantry forgotten at the thought of how her mouth would feel on his cock, began to fuck her tired mouth as Hawkley and the other stranger's dicks found their way into her palms. She jacked them as she sucked, running her tongue along the back of the cock in her mouth, circling the glans. Its owner grew impatient and twined his hands in her long hair, thrusting into her hot mouth, ramming the back of her throat. She gagged as he came, swallowing rapidly as he continued to thrust. The other stranger pushed his spent companion out of the way and replaced him in her mouth. He was rough with her too, actually putting his hands around her throat as if he would like to choke her. She coughed and spluttered which mercifully hastened his climax and she gulped down another mouthful of cum. Finally, it was Hawkley's turn.

"Good little pig," he crooned as he stood stock still, holding her hair, forcing her to work hard to get him off. "Good little cumslut." And he released his own load, pulling back mid spurt so she got semen over her face and had to scoop it up with her fingers and suck it off.

Heedless of hygiene she did collapse then, lying in a heap on the floor of the gents' as the men she'd just serviced peed, washed their hands and exchanged contact details, Hawley promising they could have her again if they called him.

She heard the door click as they left and Hawkley crouched beside her.

"Get dressed, Anna. We need to get you home to bed."

He watched, offering no assistance, as she hauled herself to her feet and buttoned up her soiled dress. He did help her to the car and drove as she slumped in the passenger seat. But he allowed her no respite from the tyranny of the We-Vibe, bringing her to two more shuddering climaxes on the drive home, one at a red light in full view of the scandalised young mother in the SUV next to them.

Only after he had stripped her completely naked and laid her limp body on her bed did he ease the toy from Anna's pussy, bearing it off to the bathroom to clean it.

He was in there a long time and when he emerged, the We-Vibe in his left hand, he had something else concealed in his right palm, but Anna's eyes were closed and she didn't see.

"I'll take your keys with me, Anna," he said over his shoulder as he left the room. "I don't think you should consider going out again. Sweet dreams, little pig. See you tomorrow."

As he crossed the road to his own house, he looked down thoughtfully at the packet of birth control pills in his hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • "Ask Anna Anything" Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 911 milliseconds