• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Triple Tales

Triple Tales

1234

Following are a trio of short stories resulting from interviews. None have sufficient depth for a standalone tale but all have facets that it would be a pity to lose. The three stories respectively are Beef, Family Ties and Three card trick.

*****

Beef

When I married Amanda three years ago I knew that she had been with a load more guys than she admitted to. I mean, with her kind of looks, especially that fabulous figure, it was obvious that she must have been very popular. So although her sexual experience was vastly greater than mine, I was just grateful that it was me that she happened to fall in love with. I felt so lucky that she had chosen me; it was very easy to make concessions. For example, right from the start Amanda said that she intended to carry on going out on Friday nights with the girls and young women that she worked with. I would have preferred for it to be just the two of us seven days a week but for the sake of a peaceful life I raised no objection.

My wife's best friend from work is called Carole. She is another fabulous looking woman and when I see them standing side by side, it is hard to decide which is the best. I do know that on Friday nights when Carole arrives, all dressed up in her disco gear to pick up Amanda for their evening, the sight of her short skirt, high heels and tits almost hanging out, makes my pants feel extremely tight. But perhaps it is not so much the sight of Carole as her reputation that turns me on.

One night when we had been married some fifteen months, Amanda arrived home slightly less inebriated than usual. Reaching out for the hot drink I had prepared for her she remarked, "I don't know where Carole finds the nerve. Over the last six months I don't think there has been a single Friday that she hasn't finished up getting shagged by someone - if her husband ever finds out he's going to go absolutely bonkers."

I was shocked. I knew that they danced with men and got chatted up but I had no idea that things could go further than that. "And what do you do?" I asked suspiciously.

"No more than most of the other girls," she told me blithely.

"And what exactly is that?"

"You know. A bit of snogging and get my tits felt up but I've never let any guy put anything more than a couple of fingers inside me. I promise that I never will, so you have nothing to worry about."

That was more than enough but something made me ask, "Are you sure that you have never done anything else?"

Amanda looked uneasy and then admitted, "Well on two occasions I tossed the guy off but it was only to get out of a difficult situation - it was either that or risk getting raped."

I did not like any of this one little bit and I told her so. I finished by saying, "When I agreed to your Friday's out with you friends it was because I thought I could trust you. Now I feel betrayed."

"You are silly. Can't you see that it's just a laugh, a harmless bit of fun? Do you know, the best bit of the evening is in the taxi coming home when we all pull the guys we've been with into tiny little pieces. It's hilarious. If any of them heard what we say about them, they would want to just curl up and die."

It must have been fear of appearing to be a prude compared to the other apparently permissive husbands that caused me to accept her standards. I do know that from then on her Friday nights out were a constant torment as I sat at home wondering what she was doing.

In addition to her regular Friday nights, Amanda had evenings nights out. It started when she mentioned that a girl at work was getting married and asked if she could go on a mid week hen night for the bride to be. I agreed then that she could go on any hen night that cropped up but thought it would be a rare occurrence. The trouble was that Amanda worked with a large number of young women and one or other seemed to be always getting spliced - usually after cohabiting with the guy for two or three years. The morning following one Thursday day hen-night, Amanda was so badly hung over that I rang her place of employment claiming illness as the reason for her absence. By the time that I arrived back from work she was just about recovered but had still only bothered to knock me up a scratch tea. During the evening she seemed to be in a funny mood and I got the impression that she was busy thinking instead of watching the TV programs. Late on during a commercial, she said suddenly, "I don't think that fidelity is all that important - do you?"

Now I thought she was talking about 'high fidelity' to do with midi-systems so I told her, "I don't know all that much about music."

She laughed. "I mean staying faithful. I think that if two people really love each other like we do then if they sleep with other people occasionally it doesn't matter at all - for instance, I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to have sex with Carole."

"Really?"

"Yes really - you do fancy her don't you?"

"She's all right," I said.

"Come on, it's more than that. You fancy her like crazy - I've seen the way you look at her."

"Carole has a smashing figure and she is very good looking - it's quite natural to like looking at her," I admitted what was impossible to deny.

"Well she fancies you too, did you know that," Amanda declared looking at me challengingly. "She said that if I ever want to get rid of you then to point you in her direction. She is a very sexy girl"

"Did she really say that - I mean in those very words?" I asked, very thrilled despite my pose of being disinterested.

Amanda hesitated and then told me, "What she actually said was, 'If you ever need a break from Derek, I'll open my legs for him any time'. So now you know, what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know. I never have cheated on you and up to this moment, I hadn't planned to."

"Never - you mean you haven't even thought about it?"

"No - have you?" Turning the question round caught my wife completely by surprise and she blushed bright red. I immediately put two and two together, "That other hen night you went on - the one for Avis where her boyfriend dumped her the next day. You were somehow involved in that weren't you? The way that your pals giggled and whispered, I thought then that something had happened that I was not meant to know about."

Amanda let her breath out with a rush and said a bit too willingly, "OK, I'll tell you everything that happened. Right from start Avis hung around the band and didn't join in the laugh at all. Then when the strip-o-gram that we had ordered arrived, we told her that there was someone wanted to meet her but she stayed by the stage saying, 'If it's some manky male stripper you can play with him yourselves.' So that's what we did. I look a bit like Avis, particularly from the side, so he performed to me as if I was the bride to be. I smeared the baby oil on his chest as usual and let him rub himself suggestively against me. The point of these do's is to get pictures of the girl who is going to be married, doing things that are a bit naughty. The idea is to get a laugh by flashing the snaps at work and also threatening to show them to her husband at the wedding reception - so when Avis wouldn't play we had to forge some pictures with me pretending to be her."

"When the guy finished had finished his act he offered to pose for some extra photo's and someone suggested that, because Avis had been such a cow, we should get a picture of her with the strippers cock in her mouth and then really show it to her boyfriend. Everybody agreed so I put on a bride's head-dress someone had brought. It hid most of my face while I did it. There was nothing for you to be upset about because the guy's cock was only in my mouth for a moment." Amanda paused, bobbed her head from side to side as she thought back and then said, "Well possible thirty seconds because there was a bit of messing before they got the camera to work."

"Thirty seconds!"

My wife obviously missed the horror in my voice because she qualified quite happily, "Well certainly not much more than a minute. It didn't taste very nice, in fact it burned my tongue - I think he had put something on to keep it stiff during his act."

I couldn't believe the whole horrible business. "Are you telling me that Avis lost her future husband due to a photo that you degraded yourself to provide?"

Amanda laughed gaily at my wrong conclusion. "It was nothing to do with the photo. Roy dumped her for spending that night in a caravan with three guys out of the band."

Nothing more was said just then but the subject was not finished in my mind. I felt vaguely uneasy with the niggling impression that I had been bamboozled. It was not until we were lying in bed that my suspicion crystallised. "Forget the stripper. Have you cheated on me since we were married?"

Amanda answered categorically, "No Derek, I have not cheated on you with anyone at all since we were married, I promise."

I heaved a sigh of relief and snuggled down preparing for sleep until a little devil in my mind asked, 'Why didn't she just say no - was there a reason for that very precise answer.' "What about before we were married?"

"That wasn't really cheating," she said. "For a start it wasn't planned and I don't even think that I enjoyed it."

Jerking up in bed I switched on the light and turning to my blinking wife I accused, "So you have had full sex with someone else."

"I suppose so but there's no point asking me about it because I don't remember a damn thing."

"When and who the fuck was it?"

"It happened on my hen night before we got married when I stayed the night at Carole's. You remember I didn't want any sex stuff like strip-o-grams so we just had a straightforward pub-crawl. Well Carol's younger brother Pete drove us all from pub to pub. All night he was coming on to me making saucy remarks and I teased him back - I thought there was no harm in it. But later he came into my room and got into bed. I was too pissed to stop him and we did it. I don't know if I passed out first or whether he did. If I hadn't woken up lying in a wet patch the next day I wouldn't have remembered anything about it."

"Pete! What is he now - hell he couldn't have been any older than fifteen at the time."

"No he was over seventeen or else he wouldn't have been able to drive but that's the point Derek - if I was going to pick someone to cheat with it certainly would not have been him. That's why I think that it doesn't really count."

I lay awake for a long time thinking about it. The sickening thing was that I could see her point of view but that left me in the helpless position of knowing that she had been fucked by someone else and yet I was not able to fully blame her.

When I woke next morning it was to find my wife lying looking at me, (I rather suspect she had given a nudge to rouse me from sleep). "Have you decided what you are going to do about Carole?" she wanted to know.

"I expect that I will go and see her sometime - after what you told me last night I'd be a fool not to."

"What about tonight? I know that her husband Wilf is taking a lorry to the far side of Europe this afternoon on a five-day round trip. Anyway, Carole is expecting you - she says she can hardly wait."

I would have liked to think about it a lot more before acting but wilting under Amanda's pressure, I said, "OK, I'll go round to her house about eight o'clock."

Amanda gave a satisfied smile and then, speaking as if the idea had just struck her she said, "If you are going to be screwing Carole and having a load of fun, it entitles me to see other people as well."

Now although I had agreed to visit Carole it did not mean that I had to misbehave so I was trying to work out what I should do and only half listening to what Amanda was saying. "Yes - I suppose it does," I said.

"I've got this guy coming round tonight - I'll introduce him to you before you set off to give Carole a good time."

"Guy - what guy?" I demanded, startled back to full attention.

"He's the male stripper from the other night - he's called Beef'."

"What did you get up to that night, have you already been messing with him?"

"I did nothing at all. I didn't kiss him and I didn't touch him - we just chatted a bit after he had finished his turn."

"And what exactly is so special about Beef?"

"Well he's got loads of muscles and he has got a ten inch dick."

At that I laughed and shook my head disbelievingly. "It's true," Amanda insisted. "He let the girl who is getting married measure it and then Carole insisted on measuring it as well just to make sure. Carole says it was all him, perfectly genuine every inch - and she really did give it a good feel."

"No it's not on. You can forget it and I will forget all about Carole. I don't want you seeing him."

"Why not for God's sake. It's only a one off - you'll see Carole a lot but I am only going with Beef once."

"The size of his bloody cock, that's why. You might get addicted to it or others that big."

"Derek," Amanda said patiently, reaching out and grabbing my hand, "What is your favourite white knuckle ride on Blackpool pleasure beach?" When I told her she asked why I didn't want to ride on it more than once a year. I muttered something about expense and distance to travel. "So suppose that you have a fortnight's holiday in Blackpool, would you go on it every day?"

"No - only when I got there and then probably again just before I left."

"So why not every day?"

"Because that would spoil it. I would soon get used to it and that would spoil the thrill."

"See, that's just what I mean," Amanda said triumphantly. "I would like to know what a very large penis feels like but only occasionally. You needn't worry about me running off with someone who has a bigger prick than you. That's not what it is all about."

That analogy was so apt that I could easily understand what she was saying and agreed that present arrangements could stand. "I'll clear off round to see Carole before your friend arrives," I suggested, trying to be tactful.

"No that's no good," Amanda said in a sudden panic. "Beef won't do it if he hasn't got your permission. He says that he always insists on that to prevent having irate husbands chasing him."

"Always? How do you mean always - you make it sound as if he does it all the time."

"He does. He says that the stripping is only his shop window and his main income if from women who pay for him call and screw them at home. Beef says that it difficult to do with the really old ones but he charges them the most money."

"You mean you are actually paying this bastard to screw you?" I asked incredulously.

"Don't be silly. That is how he picked me up. While he was doing his performance and the others were messing about with him, he kept grinning at me and winking. Then later he came up and said he would give me a freebie if I wanted. He said he didn't do that very often but I was 'a right little cracker'. Nobody has ever called me that so I made a date for him to come round tonight."

For some reason this little story made me feel a lot better about the whole thing and I felt a thrill of anticipation knowing that I really would be slipping between Carole's creamy thighs. Amanda was very pleased that I had given the go ahead and started smiling happily. But then she looked a bit serious and warned me, "You will have to be very careful about seeing Carole again after tonight because Wilf has threatened that he is going to castrate the next man he catches her fucking about with."

I was rather sobered by this news but knowing that for coming night he would be safely out of the way, I spent the day on a mounting high. Part of this was the anticipation of enjoying sex with the delicious Carole but there was also a great deal of excitement in imagining a ten-inch cock being pushed into my wife's cunt.

My wife's professional stud arrived dead on time. He was nicely over six feet tall with a tanned handsome face and a crew cut. Despite the weather he was wearing a body warmer that left his muscular arms bare, while lower down, his very tight blue jeans revealed what it euphemistically called 'a well packed lunch box'. When Amanda introduced us, my resentment and jealousy melted under the impact of his friendly grin. He stuck out his hand saying, "You are a very lucky man to have such a lovely wife."

The compliment would have had more meaning had not the sole purpose of his visit been to 'have' her as well. All the same, having met him, I was a lot happier with the situation than I thought I would be. Amanda suddenly disappeared into the kitchen. She was possibly following his instructions because when we were alone he gave me a long look and asked, "Are you sure that you are all right about this?"

Despite a sudden temptation to pull the plug on the whole thing I reassured him and this prompted the question, "Is there anything that you would like to know?"

There was one question that I could think of to ask. "When you are stripping, do you have to put something on your dick to keep it stiff?"

Beef seemed a bit surprised by my query but then he smiled confidently and told me. "Some do - they use a lineament that generates heat but I don't need to. Just looking round a room full of female faces and knowing that I can have any one that I want is enough to keep me fully aroused. Believe me, some of them are really beautiful girls."

"Lucky bastard."

"Yes and no," he said ruefully. "Even the young ones are often willing to pay for it but it's the old biddies who have the real money and I do have to find the rent."

There developed an awkward silence between us and possibly just to fill it Beef explained, "I don't usually do strip-o-gram work, I'm actually taking a week's break and only performed on Thursday to help out a mate. I'm more used to doing my act for a whole roomful and not just one drunken tart with her mates."

At this point Amanda came back, gave me a big kiss and told me to have a fantastic time. The affection in her kiss was genuine but it was obvious that she was eager for me to leave. I desperately did not want to go and it was by making myself think only of what was going to occur in Carole's bed and not my own, that I made it out of the door. On the way round to Carole's house my mind was filled with erotic images of what I hoped would come to fruition during the night ahead and by the time that I was happily ringing the bell my prick was stiff as a poker. After a moment the door was wrenched violently open and a very large man stood there snarling "YES?"

The very obvious terrifying fact was that Carole's husband must have cancelled his trip and my mind flashed back to a half heard lunchtime news bulletin about French farmers blockading the ports again. The silly smile faded from my face as my brain worked rapidly. "I've got a message for Carole," I stuttered. "Amanda has got flu and can't get round tonight."

Inside the house, Carole jumped in to support my story saying, "Yes Wilf, Amanda and me were going to...er...Bingo."

Wilf stood and stared down at me slowly nodding his head, then suddenly reached out and grasped my jacket just under the chin. One handed and with the greatest of ease he lifted me until I was dangling with my face no more than an inch in front of his. "OK," he said. "But tell Amanda that next time she should come herself or use the fucking telephone."

With that he opened his fingers and let me drop. I landed in a heap but immediately began to scuttle crab wise away from him down the path. Wilf stood and watched until I reached the gate and then slammed the door.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Triple Tales

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds