• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Eviction: Week 06

Eviction: Week 06

123

Week 6: Fragile

Busted

Gwen could not stand to be in the same room as him let alone look at him. As soon as Drew left, she went to the kitchen. She had been hiding in her room for the last few hours, not wanting to face Tyler. Even when he knocked on her door, she refused to come out, although the idea of opening it just to tell him off did cross her mind. Now hunger was gnawing at her stomach and she could not ignore it any longer.

Gwen was standing with the fridge door open, welcoming the cool air against her skin. She grabbed the bowl of potato salad and she was searching for some stuff to make a sandwich. That was when she felt him right behind her, closer than she anticipated.

"I missed you," he whispered in her ear.

"You didn't seem to be missing me too much," she responded coldly. She closed the fridge and moved to the counter top to get her food together.

She did not look at him at first. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the confusion on his face as he ran his hand through his hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the producers gave us a little twist this week and showed us twenty seconds of uninterrupted footage from The Suite," she responded nonchalantly, like she was telling him the weather instead of calling him out on his shit.

"What did you see?"

"I saw you and Quinn with your tongues down each other's throats. She was in lingerie, so it left little to the imagination as to what happened next."

Tyler grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him. He looked mortified and concerned.

"Gwen, it's not what it looked like. I pushed her away."

"Oh yea. You pushed her away so you could stick your cock into her," she continued with a cool tone. Deep down she was angry and hurt, but she was not going to let him see that. She did not want him to know that he was deep under her skin.

Tyler leaned closer to her with a reassuring look in his eye.

"No. That didn't happen."

"I'm sure it didn't."

"I did not sleep with Quinn."

"Not this week, but that's because I wasn't you." Quinn's bubbly voice had cut into their argument. Gwen turned to see little Quinn perched on one of the bar stools, giving an evil smirk.

"What?" Gwen asked, her emotions finally reaching the surface.

"Let me give you the breakdown. Tyler and I have slept together in The Suite, but that was way back in week one. He didn't sleep with me this time because he's been fucking you hasn't he?"

Gwen glared at Tyler, anger in her eyes.

"I didn't tell her anything."

"So it's true?" Jeremy asked.

Gwen looked around and noticed the entire house was now listening to the conversation.

"Go ahead. Tell them. Share with the rest of the house exactly what you told Quinn." She was trying to keep herself calm, but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

Tyler reached for her, but she pushed him away and started to walk towards the stairs.

"I didn't tell her anything," he explained, chasing after her. "I respected your privacy."

"Which is why the entire fucking house knows," she yelled.

Gwen snapped and turned around, catching him off guard. Tyler remained silent, pleading with his eyes for forgiveness. She stared at him in complete disbelief of his betrayal. How could he do this to her?

"See Jeremy, you had nothing to worry about," muttered Quinn. "She doesn't care about her boyfriend. She probably enjoyed you grabbing her."

"None of this means I liked being molested."

Quinn hopped off the stool and sauntered over to Gwen, her smug smile still playing across her face.

"It's funny, you act all innocent and sweet, but really you're just a big slut. I wonder what Jessie has to think about all this."

"My relationship is none of your concern, Quinn," Gwen threatened.

She chuckled.

"Well, now it is all America's concern."

"Quinn, enough," Tyler snapped. She gave Gwen one last victorious look before backing away. Tyler turned back to Gwen and took her hand in his.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't waste my time." She yanked her hand out of his grasp and ran upstairs to her room.

Her secret was out now. Everyone in the house knew and there was no doubt, the cameras had also picked up their spat, which would most likely be airing on the next episode as well as streaming live online. Everyone in America knew that she had cheated on Jessie and this was how he was going to find out. He was not going to get the privacy or the complete explanation of why she did it. Instead, he was going to get the media treatment, where everything was twisted and speculated. He would not know what was real and what was created for a more dramatic story. It was not fair to him, but she had no one to blame but herself.

Confession

Jessie did not know why he was even bothering to watch anymore or why he was putting himself through this pain. The last few days had been devastating for him. He did not go to work, calling out sick. He avoided talking to anyone, with the only calls he took were from his family and Gwen's. They were mortified at what he had told them and what they had seen. It was not like her to behave like this.

Jessie stared at the computer screen; his appearance was disheveled and he looked as sick as he felt. He did not care at this point; he just wanted answers.

"Is it true? Did you sleep with him?" Zoey asked, lounging on her bed across from Gwen.

"Yes," Gwen responded, looking down in shame at her bed sheets.

The confirmation was like a knife to Jessie's heart. A small part of him hoped that it was all a nightmare and that he had not seen Gwen and Tyler enjoying each other's bodies. Now that his fear was a reality, his stomach lurched and his heart ached. Why? What had he done to deserve this? Was loving her not enough?

"How many times did you sleep with him?"

"Twice," Gwen confessed, her gaze not moving from her blue comforter.

The pain washed over him anew. He knew of the time in her room a few nights ago, but he had not been sure if they slept together in The Suite. Jessie recalled how happy Tyler was returning to the house. He was sure that Tyler would move on after he had Gwen, but it seemed that Tyler was not done playing with her and wanted to satisfy his appetite even more.

This had been Jessie's greatest fear with Gwen leaving for the game. He knew Gwen was a great woman. She as loving, kind, carrying, funny, and sweet, but her downside was her impulsive behavior. She liked doing things just because and even though Jessie would beg her to see reason, she would not once her mind was set. This must have been another one of her stupid decisions. If she had given it a moment of thought, she might not have done it.

Either way, she had made her own bed with this one and she had to deal with the consequences. Jessie was not going to let her blame him because he knew he had done nothing wrong. How could he when he was not on the show, the show she signed up for? He did not know exactly what he would do when she came back. He still loved her. He had hoped to marry her after the show. Now how could he?

Just watching Gwen sitting there was breaking his heart. She looked ashamed, but that was probably because she was caught. If Quinn had not said something, was she just going to come home and act as if nothing had happened? He could not bear to look at her or think of what she would have done.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Zoey asked after some time.

"Because Jessie would have found out. I was going to tell him in private, after the show." Jessie looked up at the screen, as Gwen spoke. "I made a stupid mistake, but he needed to hear it from me. Not like this."

"How was it?"

"ZOEY!"

"Sorry, sorry," she said, waving off the question. "So what are you going to do now? I take it Jessie knows."

Gwen flopped back onto her bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I guess all I can say is I'm sorry for now. I never intended to hurt him. I made a mistake and I at least want to explain myself after all this is said and done."

Jessie wanted to be mad, but he could not. She seemed genuine. Gwen was not the type of person to do something out of spite. Maybe she did intend to keep this all private to protect him. Jessie knew how insistent Tyler was and how he had probably pressured Gwen for weeks. She had probably said no a thousand times before caving to him in The Suite. The second time was after Hattie had been evicted. He could have blackmailed her or played off her emotional state to get her to sleep with him that time. He was the type of guy who would do something that manipulative.

Maybe there was a chance, even a small one, of them reconciling. Maybe they could work this all out after the show and talk about how to fix it all. Jessie was so madly in love with Gwen that he was willing to hear her side of the story at least. If she showed that she was sorry and did not sleep with him anymore, then he could possibly forgive. There would be no guarantees, but he would try.

The Breakup

Connor had been sulking around the house for the last two hours, replaying every moment of the events in his mind. He was still in shock. How could Gwen, the perfect girlfriend, the picture of resilience, cheat on Jessie? And with Tyler? From what Gwen had told him, Jessie was the ideal boyfriend. He was loyal, loving, trustworthy, and romantic. Tyler was a complete asshole. He flirted with every girl in the house, was narcissistic, and was America's favorite, which in any show, was never a good thing. America always likes a villain. What did she see in Tyler that was willing to make her throw away her life with Jessie? She was doing it on national television, too. Connor could only imagine what that felt like, having to watch the person you love most throw themselves at another person and being powerless to save your relationship.

Connor stopped dead in his tracks in the library. His stomach turned and he was overcome with guilt. Connor had cheated on his girlfriend with Patricia, in front of the cameras. Veronica had most likely seen everything. He was no better than Gwen was. Hell, he was worse. At least Gwen had to decency to cheat in The Suite and not talk about it. If Quinn had not eavesdropped, no one would have ever known.

It was so easy to forget the world outside of the house and Connor had forgotten Veronica. He was ashamed of himself. He loved her and had told her so right before he left for the show. She had kissed him goodbye as he left the green room and he had held her close up until he left. Now, he could not even remember her face or the feel of her lips. All he could see was Patricia. Her emerald green eyes sparkling against her tan skin. Her highlighted hair curving around her body. She had invaded his thoughts completely and had set up permanent residence.

He sat at the table and buried his face in his hands. It was not fair to string Veronica along, especially when it would be weeks before he would be home. It was clear that he had physically moved on with Patricia; now his mind was catching up.

Connor let out a deep sigh before dropping his hands. He knew what he had to do. He faced the camera that was behind the built in desk of the bookcase.

"Veronica. I don't know how much of the show you have watched or what you have seen, but I need to come clean. I've been sleeping with one of my cast mates, Patricia. I thought it was just a stupid fling, but I realize it is something stronger." Connor was getting emotional and he had to pause to keep himself from coming undone.

"That being said, when I leave the house, I won't be coming back to you. I'm in love with Patricia and if she'll have me, I intend to move on with my life with her as my girlfriend. I know this isn't the best way to do this, but I need to do this now, so we can both move on with our lives." He had hoped to do this another way, but there was no stopping what had happened. The only thing he could do was set things right and let Veronica go.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, but I'm not going to lie to myself or you any longer. I wish you the best."

Connor did not linger in the library because if he did, he would breakdown. Instead, he walked upstairs with purpose: to find the woman he loved.

"Can you believe that? I would never have guessed Gwen would cheat on Jessie," said Patricia when Connor walked in. She was pulling back the covers of the bed they had been sharing for the last few weeks. She looked stunning in her dark red babydoll. He loved that she always dressed sexy to bed.

Patricia stared at him, waiting for him to respond.

"I don't want to talk about them," Connor finally said, moving across the room. "I want to talk about us."

"What about us?" she asked nervously. Connor took her hand in reassurance.

"I was just in the library and I decided I want to leave Veronica. I want to leave her for you."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up causing Connor to smile.

"Yes because I'm in love with you."

"Oh my God. I love you, too."

Patricia took Connor's face in her hands and pulled him for a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues quickly collided in his mouth, roving over each other. Their passion was controlled and sweet, and the couple was lost in their embrace.

Patricia pulled away and moved to her side of the bed, climbing in. Connor did the same, rejoining Patricia under the covers. Their lips found each other and picked up where they left off. Connor's kisses trailed down her jawline to her neck. Patricia whimpered under his attention and her lower body twisted in arousal.

Connor pushed the straps down her shoulders and continued to kiss down to her collarbone. The silk fell from Patricia's torso, revealing her breasts. Connor took them in his hands and massaged them, causing her to moan. He leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked on it, to elongate it, before twirling his tongue around it. His hand was tweaking her other nipple. Patricia was panting wildly above him.

"Oh God," she moaned, throwing her head back against the headboard.

Patricia pushed him upright. She leaned over and tugged his shorts down, releasing his dick. She bent down and took every inch of him in her mouth. Connor groaned above her as she gave his member the attention it deserved. Her tongue lapped over his head as she bobbed up and down, lubricating his cock with her saliva.

She sat up and straddled Connor. Patricia was not wearing any panties and Connor could feel her dripping lips rub against his dick. He groaned while Patricia teased him, rubbing herself up and down his shaft. After a minute she adjusted herself and easily slid his cock inside her, causing both lovers to moan in ecstasy.

Patricia's pace was slow at first, allowing her to return her lips to Connor's. She rode down his dick, pushing him deep inside her. As she pulled out, she circled her body, causing her sensitive clit to rub against his body. Each time she did this, she moaned against Connor's mouth and increased her speed until she could no longer kiss him.

Patricia rode his cock hard and fast, panting and moaning uncontrollably. Connor held her hips to keep her stable. His head was pushed back against the headboard and his eyes were shut, as he groaned loudly.

Connor was the first to break. He grabbed Patricia's hips and stopped her movements. He shot his load deep inside her. The sensation pushed Patricia over the edge.

"Oh fuck," she screamed as her orgasm washed over her, coating his cock with her juices.

Patricia collapsed into Connor's shoulder, barely able to breath. He brought his hand up and stroked the back of her head; his other hand took her into his embrace. He kissed the side of her head and nuzzled against her ear.

"I love you, Patricia."

"I love you too, baby."

The Plan

Furious was an understatement. Tyler was ready to explode in anger. It was taking all his energy not to freak out after what had happened. He was trying to keep his mind and his hands busy by working out, but it was difficult for him to keep his mind off the fight between him and Gwen, especially when Jeremy was pestering him for details.

"So you finally nailed her," he said, lounging on the bench press.

"We had sex, yes." Tyler said as he finished another set of bicep curls. He usually watched his form in the mirrors, but he could not do it today. He was too upset.

"And you stupidly told Quinn?" he laughed.

Tyler threw the dumbbells down on the floor, rage pulsing through every inch of his body.

"I did not tell her a damn thing," he yelled, moving closer to Jeremy. "The stalker was eavesdropping on my conversation with Gwen."

Jeremy threw his hands up in defense.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Gwen said she wanted to tell Jessie in person and I didn't want to break her trust. Quinn shouldn't have pulled that shit."

"This is more than just sex, isn't it?"

Tyler pushed his hand through his hair. He knew that Gwen meant more to him than just a booty call, but he was not in the mood to talk about that with Jeremy, especially when he had not even told Gwen how he felt. How could he? She was not talking to him. She would not even be in the same room as him. All of this was adding to his anger and rage towards Quinn, the one who started all of this.

"What Quinn did to Gwen was bullshit and quite frankly, I'm getting sick of her walking around here like she is the Queen."

"But we have an alliance with her."

"Fuck the alliance with her," he snapped, "I want her gone."

"I don't know man." Jeremy looked doubtful.

"Listen," Tyler said, calming himself down. He knew he would get nowhere by screaming at Jeremy. He was not intimidated. "You're my friend. I need you on this one."

Jeremy looked at Tyler for a moment, understanding that this was important to him.

"Okay."

America's Choice: Deals

Quinn was on cloud nine. Although Tyler had not run to her as she had hoped, she had succeeded in breaking up Gwen and Tyler. They had not been seen together since the fight and it was obvious to her now that things had not improved. Tyler and Gwen were on complete opposite sides of the room and neither was looking at each other.

With Gwen no longer interested, Tyler could focus his attentions on someone better, like herself. She knew it would only be a matter of time before he crawled back into her bed and she would welcome him happily. They would continue their hot sexual affair and it would lead to something more. Quinn could feel it.

Her day was made better when Gwen was selected as America's Choice.

"This is an easy choice," said Gwen as she announced her guest. "Zoey."

Quinn would have Tyler and be free of Gwen for the next twenty-four hours. She knew she would not need that much time to convince Tyler to fuck her again, but she was glad that Gwen's presence would not be a distraction.

In all her day dreaming and scheming, Quinn did not realize that everyone had left the room. She went in search of her prince and found him in the kitchen. She was disappointed that he had a shirt on, as he liked to walk around the house without one; however, he looked damn sexy and Quinn had to bite her lip to contain herself.

She sauntered up close to him, but he gave her no attention as he moved around the kitchen. He only stopped what he was doing to watch Gwen and Zoey leave out the back door, before returning to what he was doing. Frustrated, Quinn finally made her presence known.

"Tyler, I realize you and Gwen haven't been talking the last few days. I wanted you to know that I forgive you for sleeping with her and that my legs are always open to you."

"Well, you can shut your damn legs, Quinn, because I want nothing to do with you or any part of you," he said coldly, walking past her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Eviction: Week 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds