• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 16

Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 16

12

The usual disclaimers apply, the story contains incest and sexual scenes so if you are likely to be offended by this please don't read any further.

The characters are over 18, the persons and events described are entirely fictional. The author reserves all rights to the story and its reproduction with the exception of Literotica.

All feedback is appreciated and if you like the story, please rate it in the comments section.

*****

Alison ran blindly from the hotel room, not knowing where she was going; only that she had to escape. The sensation of the huge piece of meat between her legs was still vivid, the huge piece of meat that was her son's cock, her son that she had created in that very same place. Oh, God! What was she doing? What had she been thinking?

She rode down in the elevator and stepped out into the lobby, suddenly aware that, in her haste; she hadn't even bothered to dress and was naked. She felt acutely aware of her nudity; but as she looked around, no one seemed to pay her much notice, apart from a few admiring glances. Being naked clearly seemed the norm around here; and besides, she didn't intend to go back to her room to get dressed. She couldn't cope with confronting Bobby yet. How could he have done that? Hadn't she made it clear to him that they could never cross that boundary, that intercourse... fucking... wasn't on offer?

She wandered through the resort, not really knowing where she was heading until she found a bar. Even at this time of the morning there were a few people inside; and Alison certainly needed a drink. She gave the barman her room number and ordered a double gin and tonic, before finding a quiet corner to sit and gather her thoughts.

She was aware that she was still moist between her legs; and as she remembered the feeling of her son inside her, she felt a flush of arousal wash over her in spite of herself. Is that really why she was so angry, because she wanted him to make love to her? Had she really wanted him to stop? She could have fought him off, pushed him away. Instead she just stood there, and let him push himself deeper and deeper inside her until she didn't think it could go any further; and still he slid further into her. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so full, it was... well, it was when John had made love to her, Bobby's father who'd created her son in that very place Bobby had just violated. She downed her drink, not knowing what to think. How messed up was all this?

She caught sight of herself in a mirror, and was reminded of her nudity, her big tits jutting out obscenely over the table, recalling that it was her idea to come here, to be at a swingers resort with Bobby, to let him "get it out of his system''. What could she expect from a horny teenage boy when she walked around naked in front of him and teased him, that he wouldn't want to make love to her?

"Are you okay?"

The voice startled her; and she looked up to see a pretty oriental waitress wearing just an apron.

"You looked a little upset when you came in."

"Um, yes, thank you. I'm fine." Alison went to have another sip her of her drink, but noticed it was empty.

"Can I get you another?"

"Yes, please."

The waitress walked off, her naked butt swaying as she did. How much of this was really Bobby's fault she wondered. She had allowed things to proceed and brought him here. Surely, it was natural for him to think that things were going to progress. And was it really just him that wanted it? She remembered the night at the hotel in New York: making out and thinking how easy it would have been to take him inside her, to feel the way she had when John had made love to her... except it wasn't John, it was Bobby; and what was she thinking? He was a teenage boy led by his hormones and that big dick of his. She was the one who was supposed to be responsible.

The waitress returned with her drink.

"You sure you're ok?"

"Yes I'm fine, thank you. I just had an...argument with my....partner, that's all."

"Oh well, I'm sure he'll come round pretty soon. You're too beautiful to be on your own for long!"

Alison smiled at the girl. "Thank you."

"And besides, make up sex is always the best."

Alison said nothing and simply sipped her drink.

"Oh wow!"

Alison looked up to see the girl was staring intently. Following her gaze to see the source of her interest; she found herself looking at Bobby. He scanned the bar and spotted Alison, making his way over.

"Is this your guy?"

"Um, yes."

"I can see why. Nature certainly blessed him!"

The waitress was clearly impressed as she watched Bobby approach. He was naked, and although his cock was soft, it still swung about as he walked, his heavy balls bouncing against his legs as he made his way across the bar.

"I'll leave you two alone." The waitress made her way back to the bar.

"I've been looking for you all round."

"I just needed to be alone... and think."

"I'm so sorry...about what happened. I swear to God it was an accident."

"How can you say it was an accident!? You... put it in when I told you to stop."

"I mean it was an accident. I... you know... put it in... I meant to put it between your legs, like yesterday... and surprise you."

"Well you certainly did that." She took a sip of her drink.

"I mean it was an accident I put it in."

"Well that might have been true; but it wasn't an accident you put it all the way inside me."

"But I didn't..."

"How can you say that?"

"I mean it wasn't all the way inside you..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it wasn't all the way in."

"It wasn't all..." She let the words sink in. She'd felt him so deep inside her it was almost painful and it wasn't even the whole length. She sipped her drink again and drained the glass. Here she was naked in a bar in the morning drinking gin and tonics, after just nearly getting fucked by her son. What a model mother she was! She caught the eye of the waitress, who nodded and went to fix her another drink.

"I mean, I know I shouldn't have, you know, put it in further; but I just figured, if it was already inside, another couple of inches wouldn't make much difference."

"It wasn't just a couple of inches..."

"Um well, ok it was more than a couple... I just thought....I don't know what I thought, I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry."

The waitress brought Alison's drink over and gave her a conspiratorial smile while checking Bobby out. Alison sipped the drink, feeling the alcohol going to her head.

"I suppose it's not really your fault Bobby. I mean, you are a young man with all the urges young men have; and I've been walking round like this..." she gestured at her nakedness and Bobby took the moment to admire her tits, feeling his cock begin to twitch once again. He didn't know what to say so he simply said "I love you, Alison."

"I love you too, Bobby."

She looked at his handsome face, so like his father, and felt her heart melt. They looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes without speaking. Bobby moved closer to her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She was reluctant at first, but slowly began to respond. Her lips opened and allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth as they embraced. She ran her hand over his shoulder and down his arm. Feeling something bump her wrist, she looked down to see what it was, and discovered it was his hard cock, jutting up above the table.

"Bobby!"

"Sorry Alison. You're just too beautiful!" He returned to kissing her and she felt his hands on her breasts, squeezing and groping them. His hands on her body felt wonderful; and despite herself, she couldn't help return the passion of his kisses as she felt her body responding. It was wrong. She knew it was; but she couldn't help herself. To feel like a woman again, to be loved and to love, was something that had been missing from her life for too long. She ran her hand over his hard chest, feeling his toned muscles, his hard athletic body contrasting with his soft smooth skin, and felt his cock bump her arm again. She couldn't help herself, and let her hand slide down, encircling and stroking the throbbing column of meat.

Bobby felt relief that his mom had forgiven him for what happened, and renewed lust for her beautiful body. Her hand stroking his cock sent pleasure coursing through him; and he yearned to return it, to up the ante and bring his mother to orgasm. He pinched her nipples and she inhaled sharply, but thrust her breasts out for more rough treatment, so he squeezed and twisted them, feeling her moan and grip his cock harder. He released her breast and ran his hand down her side towards that forbidden fruit he had nearly consumed earlier. His mother felt his hand moving over her belly towards the juncture of her legs and grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"No Bobby, not here."

"I just want to make you feel good."

"I know but not here. I'm not ready for... all this." She released his cock and composed herself as best she could, considering she was naked in a bar with a hugely aroused teenager next to her. She saw the other people in the bar had been watching. She caught the eye of the waitress who smiled at her.

"Let's go upstairs." She finished the rest of her drink and stood up, swaying a little. Bobby took her arm and steadied her.

"Oh dear, I don't think I should have been drinking on an empty stomach."

"C'mon, let's get some breakfast."

Alison made her way out of the bar with Bobby following, his hard dick swinging.

As she passed, the waitress leant over to Alison and whispered "Make up sex is always the best, and he is huge!"

Alison said nothing, but flushed as she made her way back to reception and up to the room. In the elevator Bobby turned to her and, lifting her chin, kissed her on the mouth again, his cock poking her belly as he did. Pulling her naked body to his, running his hands over her full butt cheeks as her boobs squashed against his chest, his cock was pinned against her belly as they kissed passionately. They were so consumed with one another, it took them a moment to realise the doors had opened and they were at their floor. Alison gently eased herself away from Bobby and exited the elevator, taking his hand and leading him to their room. Bobby's dick was throbbing, fit to burst, as he opened the door. He wasn't sure what to expect from his mom, but sensed a threshold had been crossed. She swayed slightly, still feeling the effects of the drinks on her empty stomach.

"Ohhh, Bobby. I feel a little woozy. Can you order some room service while I have a shower?"

"Sure, no problem."

He was a little disappointed to have to wait, but knew better than to push things. He phoned room service and ordered breakfast, absently stroking his hard cock to alleviate the ache while he spoke to the receptionist. He made his way into the bathroom hoping for a little shower action with his mom; but she was already stepping out.

"Did you order breakfast?"

"Yes it'll be up in a minute."

"Good, why don't you hop in? I'm going to dry in the sun."

Shit. This was getting to be hard work. He washed himself, stroking his cock and remembering the feel of his mom's tight pussy as he buried himself deeper inside her. He could feel his cum beginning to rise as he remembered being deep inside her, and stopped stroking himself before he went too far. He finished his shower as quickly as he could and wandered out to find his mom. She was sitting at the table on the balcony naked, with breakfast laid out and an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne.

"Bobby did you order this?"

"No, I guess they just sent it with compliments."

"Oh well, it seems a shame to waste it, this food is delicious."

Alison poured herself and Bobby a glass of wine, her boobs hanging down invitingly as she leaned over the table.

"Here's to us!" Bobby toasted her; and they clinked their glasses before sipping the cold champagne. Bobby had to agree that the food was great. He hadn't realised how hungry he was until now; and he felt himself getting a buzz from the wine. Alison seemed to have chilled out now and had finished her own glass of wine. She stood to pour another, so Bobby drained his and held it out for a refill.

"Getting a taste for the highlife, young man?"

"And for the beautiful waitress!"

"Well, compliments will get you everywhere."

Alison flushed slightly realising what she had said, and Bobby's cock jerked at the thought. All this flirting was Hell; he decided it was time for some action.

"Really? Well how about you come and sit on my knee?"

"I don't know..."

"There's a big tip in it for you."

"I can see more than the tip from here." Alison chuckled as she regarded his hard cock protruding over the table.

Bobby smiled and patted his knee; and Alison slowly sashayed round before placing her arm around his shoulder and settling on his leg.

"Happy?"

"Definitely."

They looked at one another for a few moments, before Bobby leaned up to kiss her tenderly on the lips, their kiss slowly becoming more passionate as he reached for her big tits , squeezing and playing with them. He felt her responding to his caresses, reaching for his cock and stroking him. It would have been easy to stay like that and just get off; but Bobby sensed the door had opened on more possibilities. As his mother began moaning with her arousal, he reached down and pulled the lever to recline his chair.

"Oohhh!" Alison shrieked at the unexpected movement, falling onto Bobby. "What are you doing?"

"Just getting more comfortable."

"I'm not sure if comfort is the word I'd use."

Alison adjusted her position so she was lying on top of Bobby, straddling him so she could sit up. She took another drink from her glass, looking down at him as he smiled up at her. With his good looks and toned athletic body, she was sure any woman in the resort would jump his bones, especially with a hard on that reached halfway up his belly, and looked like it could hammer a nail in. If only he wasn't her son she would jump him herself, but he was and she couldn't, mustn't....

"What are you thinking?"

"Just that I need to be careful where I sit right now, I don't want a repeat of..." Her voice trailed off, Bobby's cock lurched and she noticed, but didn't say anything.

"You know it really was an accident earlier."

"Was it really?"

"Yes honestly! I mean to start with, but, well, then, I figured if it was, you know, already inside, another inch or two wouldn't make much difference."

"It was more than an inch or two Bobby, a lot more!"

"Well, I guess; but I just wondered what it would be like to be inside, all the way, you know, well, just once."

"Hmmm, well now you know."

"Well, I don't."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... it wasn't all the way."

"Wasn't all the..." She remebered what he'd told her in the bar and felt herself flush at the thought. Despite herself she couldn't help asking "How much was it?"

"Err, about half."

"Half?! Oh God."

She paused and drained her glass while it sank in. Only half his cock was inside her. What would the whole thing feel like, even if she could take it? He sensed she was weighing up what had happened and pressed on.

"Wouldn't you like to know what it would feel like Mom? Just once? I mean, if this is going to be the last time we can be together, wouldn't you like to know how it feels?"

"That's not the point! I told you, we can never have intercourse Bobby, never."

"I didn't say we had to have intercourse."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, just putting it inside isn't intercourse."

"How do you work that out?"

"Well, I mean, if I don't cum, if we don't actually... fuck....errm I mean make love, then it's not actually intercourse. And it's already been inside once."

"By accident."

"Yeah by accident; but it wouldn't be any more than has already happened."

"Bobby, that's just splitting hairs."

"It's not, I mean, intercourse is actually moving in and out and having an orgasm. I mean, we could just put it in and see how it feels, just once."

He felt his heart racing as he sensed she was actually considering it. She looked down at his cock, reaching down and stroking it before holding it up against her stomach."

"Bobby, I don't know if I could, even if I wanted to. Look at it. It's past my belly button."

"Well you told me Dad was big."

"That was a long time ago and, well you are bigger..."

She regarded it; and his dick jerked in her hand as he imagined how it would feel.

"You could take it slow. Just take as much as you want. If you were on top, you'd be in charge."

"That's right I am in charge!" She grew suddenly angry before pausing and collecting herself. "Bobby, I... I do want ...it ... as well; but this whole situation, just scares me so much."

"There's nothing to be scared about. I'm here to protect you."

"But who's going to protect me from you?" She looked serious for a moment, and then smiled, continuing to stroke the huge cock and knowing she wanted it inside her. She stopped stroking and looked Bobby in the eye.

"Bobby, if......and I mean IF I agree to do this you, must promise me one thing."

"Sure"

"Whatever happens, you must promise me that you won't ejaculate. Do you understand? I'm not on birth control and, well... just promise me."

"I promise!"

Right now he would have promised her his right nut for what he thought was going to happen. She was going to sit on his cock? And take the whole thing? Jeezus! His heart raced; and his mouth was dry with excitement. As he watched her finish the last of her drink before setting down her glass, she paused, considering the magnitude of what she was about to do. He watched breathlessly as she lifted herself over his lap and then took hold of his cock, stroking it a couple of times before rubbing it up and down her slit, his cock head rubbing against her fleshy lips. At first he thought she was teasing him; but then he realised she was using her pussy juice to lubricate the end of his cock, before holding it steady and slowly lowering herself on it. He felt his cock enveloped by a wonderful, hot, velvety, wet embrace. He'd forgotten just how tight she was as she took in the head and the first few inches of his shaft before pausing.

"Oh God. Bobby it's so big!"

"It's ok, just take it slowly."

He looked at the thick veiny column of meat spearing her neat little bush, the pink lips stretched around his girth; and his cock spasmed. She took another deep breath, and slowly let herself down another few inches on his cock.

"Oh God, it's so big." His cock flexed, feeling the wonderful vice-like grip of her pussy on his dick. He reached up, taking hold of her tits and pinching her nipples. "Oh God, that feels good. Harder..."

She rocked herself slightly on his cock, letting herself slide a little further down on his dick, only a couple of inches remaining outside her now. He ran one hand down her belly and found her clit with his thumb, gently rubbing it.

"Oh Jeesus, Bobby! Oh God!" He could feel her pussy convulsing around his cock, and realised she was cumming on his cock. Her body shuddered and her pussy gripped his cock as an orgasm rushed through her. He thrust up into her, burying his cock in her to the hilt.

"OH GODDDDD! OHHHHHHHHH! SO DEEEP! SO DEEP!"

She gripped his arm with her hand, her nails digging into his skin, her eyes closed as she came harder than she could ever remember, her pussy gripping and releasing his cock. He could feel his balls tightening and willed himself to hold back, he knew if he hadn't cum earlier he would never have been able to stop himself. What if he came? He imagined shooting his load in her pussy, filling her with his cum, and imagined if he made her pregnant. His cock spasmed again at the thought of making a baby brother in his own mother's womb. The thought was so wicked and yet somehow so exciting at the same time. Bobby's balls pulled up and he exercised every last ounce of self-restraint to keep from climaxing as his mother came down from her own orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds