• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alma's Email

Alma's Email

In writing for Mormon Chicks stories I get feedback from Mormon women telling me about their affairs. These usually aren't enough to tell a full story. I've decided to take a few from the inbox and put them on the site.

*****

PRIVATE FEEDBACK FROM ALMA - June 2014

Love your Mormon Chick stories. I can't remember what I was looking up online that led me to your unfaithful LDS wife site. They awaken a smoldering inside me that got me to fingering myself. I need to hook up with a boyfriend. Maybe even a quick affair with someone new. I'm not as adventuresome as I was when I was younger. Where do you live? Alma

ME: North of Salt Lake City. How about you? Can you tell me any more about yourself, cheating, etc.? Maybe we can write a story together.

FOUR DAYS LATER FROM ALMA:

Guess you are too far away for me. I'm a little south of Provo. I'm fifty three now. Taught elementary school for thirty years. More time on my hands now. My husband never had a lot of interest in the sex part of marriage. He was a church Bishop for a while. Made us a lot of money. He says we are worth about six million now. He made his money as an investment adviser and brokering some deals. Generally he screwed people over for a living.

I loved the school parent meetings. I kept having twenty-something men well up until I retired. I really like them young. As far as your theme goes I did experiment with four blacks. Not at the same time mind you. Alma

ME: Wow Alma! When did all this start? I guess you are saying you were having sex with your student's fathers throughout your career. Four black men sounds like an interesting story on its own.

THE NEXT DAY FROM ALMA:

I've been reading the stories on the site. Lots of hot stuff got me going. Hoping for a meet up with a boyfriend at Fairview by end of week. He has a divorce going on and a girlfriend we have to work around, plus he is living with the girlfriend.

ME: Nothing easy about that. Fill me in some on how you started to look around, please.

A WEEK LATER FROM ALMAa:

Got in a good Friday. Old lover put a couple of loads in me. This guy isn't one of my young studs. He claims to be Mexican-Indian about five years older than me. We never would have hooked up if I hadn't gotten an instant dislike for this girlfriend. I'm available every time he calls because of her. He has a couple of Travel Trailers on a lot in a resort up above Fairview. He told his girlfriend that he wanted to do some work on the lot and would meet her there on Saturday. I bet she'd freak out if she knew he fucked me in their bed the day before they spent the weekend there. She works for a law firm in Salt Lake. He's on the road a lot, or at least makes her think he is. We met there, but usually he stops by my house. This has gone on about four years.

I was married almost three years when I got the itch that needed scratched. A father of a little girl I just adored in my first grade class came in alone for a conference. He mentioned that his wife worked odd hours and my husband just happened to be out of town that week. He said his wife worked until midnight, and got home about 12:30 A.M. His daughter would be asleep by nine. My exercise routine included jogging. I went home and changed into dark jogging clothes and jogged right in his front door at 9:30. By midnight he had fucked me three times. I jogged home with his cum in me and slept that way. The next morning I showered leaving as much cum in me as would stay while I taught six-year olds.

Next was a sixth grade teacher that was my age. We hit it off. You know, lunch, teacher's lounge. He wasn't married yet. Some of his stories lamented being single. It was even better than a married man with a working wife and a kid. He could spend a night when my hubby was out of town. Nights when my husband was going to be late I'd jog to his place after school. He'd fuck me, we'd make a meal, then fuck again before I'd jog home.

There were few male teachers I didn't let at my goodies. If they wanted to fuck I was up for it. One fourth grade teacher and I ate each other's pussies off and on for three years before she moved home when an old girlfriend made a commitment to her. Not that I wasn't getting a lot of cock during the same time.

Most of the strange dick came from student's fathers although there was one mom that wanted to experiment.

When I was twenty-eight my husband insisted I get off the pill and start a family. I wasn't giving up my body and sexual freedom. I went off the pill but had an internal device implanted. Months later my husband took me to a specialist that was a friend of his to see why I hadn't gotten pregnant. I laid back with my feet in the stirrups with my pussy exposed while my husband waited in the next room. Doc spotted my implant right away and whispered that he might have to do some "probing" to look deeper into things. His zipper was down and his cock in me in no time. He's in our Ward, so I see him every Sunday while I play the good wife. We still get away for a nice fuck from time to time, including a cruise with the four of us where we kept getting lost on ship and once on a little island the cruise line owned.

Speaking of fucking in our Ward I've been screwed by a dozen or so from there including a newlywed that had been married less than a month when I went to their house and she wasn't home. I was late forties then, him just twenty. That went on for months any time I'd stop by and she wouldn't be there. By the time she was in her eighth month with their first child he decided he didn't want to cheat any more. That lasted until she was in her sixth month with her second child. We kept on almost ten years before slowing it down. Although he wanted to stop because he felt guilty he still ends up fucking me every few months or so.

My preference for younger men keeps me screwing guys mid-twenties to early thirties, even now, like I said, age fifty three. I won't ever admit to banging someone underage although I have been with twenty or so that I know were eighteen, the most recent less than a year ago with a niece's boyfriend after a birthday party. Love, Alma.

ME: Busy, naughty girl. How many men would you say there have been? Also, how about those four blacks?

NOTE: Sometime messages stop altogether, other are weeks and months in between.

ALMOST 6 MONTHS LATER FROM ALMA:

Hey! Did you forget about me? Didn't mean to vanish on you. Your stories launched into a period of a lot of cock. It's very surprising how at middle age I can still attract the young studs. Some of them very well endowed. You'd be surprised how walking near the BYU campus can get some pretty amazing offers. I've done two guys at once, three guys at once, and more. One night with hubby out of town I spent the whole night on campus. After a while you lose count, but the next morning I was eating breakfast with four guys in an apartment. They said about ten guys had been through and some of them fucked me twice. Two of my breakfast buddies fucked me before leaving for class. I had to shower there and wear the same clothes to school I had worn on campus looking for cock the night before. I wished I had worn panties.

You asked me about how many men. Ten to fifteen per year time 30 years, plus all the extra times like here lately it must be over six hundred and I've let all them cum in me.

As for the blacks, my husband started that in about my third year of cheating. I was probably twenty five when a young black man stopped by one evening when my husband was home. The yard needed mowed. He used our mower, swept the walkways, and pulled some weeds. My husband paid him twenty dollars and told him to come back each week. If he wasn't home that I'd pay him. I wasn't into the black thing and thought it pretty taboo if a white woman let a black man fuck her. Two weeks later I paid the guy and had him black fucking me ten minutes later in our bed. Barebacking a black cock and taking its seed was one hell of a turn on. Late in the summer he stopped coming around. The grass was overgrown when my husband called him and offered him forty dollars to come back on Saturdays to mow while hubby played golf. He'd come to the house, fuck me, mow the grass, fuck me. they tidy up the yard and fuck me again when I paid him. I hated to see the first snowfall.

The other three blacks came on a golfing vacation to Jamaica. I didn't play golf. The first morning there I saw black guys with cocks hanging down much further than I got in Utah. Two weeks of black cock heaven. I became a size queen for a while. Still prefer them big. To that you add one black breeding from a kid on one of BYU's sports teams since I last wrote you. Love, Alma.

ME: Slightly stunned by your story, but also very impressed. If you want to co-write with me send some specifics. Or, if you get time on your hands open your own Literotica account.

NEXT DAY FROM ALMA:

I'm not sure I want to see my stories online. I am, however, having lot of fun. Having someone to tell about my adventures makes it even better. Until I thought back on it I didn't realize that not only did my man count go above a hundred, but well over six. I must be the biggest slut you've ever heard from.

ME: Wouldn't say slut. More like a girl that knows what she likes. You seem to maintain control.

ALMA: Except for being away on holiday or sickness I've sat in the Ward for services and listening to other Mormons talk about trivial things every Sunday. Fully dressed in my garments underneath I sit by my husband like a good little wife. Often with someone else's seed still in me from the day before.

ME: Keep it going, have fun, stay in touch.

Christmas Time 2014 from Alma:

Over all the years I've had lots of men and knew their wives. I got threatened a couple of times. There's never been any real trouble because I'm a pretty sweet and likable person. So why would I not like a woman just because I'm fucking her spouse? I told you last year that I turned to a Mexican/American Indian lover when your stories had me all worked up.

The guy and I usually meet up at the campground at Fairview and fuck in his camper. It's far enough up the mountain that when it snows you can't get to it. This time he showed me a ring he had bought for his girl friend. His divorce was over and they were living together. I was determined to be a part of his marriage. I fucked him with a passion he wouldn't get from her.

OCTOBER 2015 FROM ALMA:

They set the wedding at Las Vegas in May. I fucked him two days before the wedding and twice the week after. There is nothing special about him. It's all about her. The fucking bitch needs to be cheated on. Her first husband cheated on her. Winter is coming on again, but just recently he told her a contractor was coming to work on the camper property. Several times he told her they didn't show up, but he did site work. He did his site work between my legs several times in the camper. Finally his contractor showed up. I stayed in the camper while they worked outside and he drifted in and out of the bed to fuck me. All the while she was working at the law office in Salt Lake. What she needs is some black cock to get that scowl off her fucking face

My love for black cock and young studs gets stronger.

*****

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alma's Email

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds