• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper

12

*** Hi All, Thank you for the comments and apologies for the mistakes this was my first story and typed it late at night on the iPad using the on-screen keyboard. I have fixed up some of the language (thank you for your comments). ***

It was approximately 6:30 am local time, my plane was preparing to land. I could not wait to get off the plane, the sound of the kid next to me crying all night made my flight almost unbearable. What had made it bearable even thought I hadn't slept a wink all night was the excitement of seeing my sister's husband to be (and of course my sister).

The first time I had met him was when my sister brought him to meet the family two years ago in Kuala Lumpur. Ian stood about 10 inches taller than my 4 foot 10 inches (without heels). His face was boyish but handsome, his hair was wavy and short. He had a solid and athletic build but the best part was his well chiselled abs that shone through the tight singlets that he often liked to wear. Just the thought of running my fingers over them made me wet between my legs. Dreamily I looked outside the plane window and started to dream of all the nasty things I wanted Ian to do to me.

***

On their first trip to Kuala Lumpur (KL) my sister asked me to flirt with him as a test of his character to see if he would be faithful to her or would he jump at the chance to get inside my panties. I often didn't like wearing underwear it was too hot in Malaysia, they would end up sticking to my body. So getting into my panties would be very hard.

However, on this occasion where I took Ian out shopping to test his faithfulness. I worse a loose fitting black v-neck t-shirt without a bra and a string bikini as they were made of light material and I could still be semi naked under my short denim cut-offs.

During the shopping trip with Ian, I pulled him to a lingerie shop called 'La Senza' and picked out the sexiest bra I could find. I put the bra over my t-shirt exposing the top of my 28C breasts and asked what he thought of the bra. His reaction was that the bra was a good fit however, he somehow maintained eye contact with me the entire time.

I changed my game plan, to ensure I got a reaction from him this time I tried walking in front him then suddenly stopping and bending over to pick up the bra I had dropped. My denim cut-offs slid up showing the bottom half of my perfectly curved arse. Ian wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and walked straight into me as his groin made contact with my perfectly curved arse. As I slowly got up I leaned my ass cheeks into his crotch slowly sliding my ass along the length of his cock.

Much to my dismay, his cock was completely flaccid the whole time it was nestled between arse, for a split second as the tip of his cock slid off the last bit of material of my shorts. I could have sworn I felt his cock throb as he quickly jumped away in surprise and looking away from me.

I gave him a cheeky smile and quickly linked his arm in mine pretending as if nothing had happened while pulling him towards the register to pay. Ian offered to pay for the new bra without me even asking. I thanked him as the girl at the counter gave me a sly wink that made me blush, had she noticed what I was doing? Oh well never mind I thought to myself. I don't shop here often anyway.

After shopping, I was feeling hungry so I asked Ian if he wanted to try some Japanese, there was this restaurant I had been dying to try. He agreed so we went there for our late lunch.

I asked for a booth as I wanted to sit up higher. The only available seats was a booth with a table that sat quite high in relation to the bench seats on either side of it. As I sat down I felt like a child who couldn't quite sit at the adults table. From the tabletop you could only see from the top half of my chest up. A cheeky idea popped into my head, I moved my hand down towards my pussy and I pushed aside my shorts and g-string just enough so as to expose my pussy ever so slightly.

My mind wandered with dirty thoughts of what he would do if he looked under the table and saw my exposed pussy lips. Would he slip under the table and start eating me out or would he stretch out his foot start fucking me with his big toe? My pussy juices started to flow as dirty thought after dirty thought entered my head.

I nonchalantly dropped my cutlery on the floor, hope he would be the gentlemen and reach down and pick it up for me. Within half a second Ian's head went under the table as I spread my legs further giving him full view of my dripping wet pussy lips.

Within about 2 seconds he came back up unabashed with no visible changes on his face. I wondered if he got a good look and liked what he saw. I looked deep into his eyes and thanked him as he handed me my fork. My pointer finger lingering sliding down the length of his as I took the fork back.

Another game plan change, seeing as there was no reaction of him seeing my pussy, how about I start touching him. I out-stretched my leg towards him underneath the table, at full stretch my big toe just reached the head of his cock comfortably as I began drawing circles with my big toe.

The head of his cock started to harden, I continued drawing circles as Ian stammered slightly in his speech when I asked him a question. I could feel what could only be pre-cum starting to seep into his shorts.

Ian refused to give in to my charms and played perfect gentleman the entire time we were talking just before the food arrived. This only frustrated me more, so I stopped playing footsies and removed my toe from Ian's crotch. as he huffed a sigh of relief.

After the sour dinner, I was in a foul mood having plied my feminine wiles all day to no avail, Ian kindly paid for dinner and offered me his arm and escorting me outside.

It had been raining, there was a huge puddle on the side where we were standing waiting for the taxi. Ian hailed the cab over but as it approached water splashed all over him from the puddle, he was absolutely drenched head to toe. He took off his t-shirt and wrung the water from it. The dirty water even glistened off of his body.

This had been the first time I had seen his naked upper body, his well chiseled abs made my pussy come to life as it stirred with a gush between my legs.

We jumped into the cab and went back to their hotel, Ian jumped straight into the shower as soon as we arrived to wash off the road water while I filled my sister in on what I had attempted throughout the day, she was shocked at how slutty I could be.

I told her that I had used up nearly all my tricks and still failed to get him to hit on me and that had never happened before, no guy was resistant to my charms. Most men were usually putty in my hands!

Arghhhhhh! Part of me was happy for my sister but part of me was so frustrated, it made me want to think of more ways to challenge him (for my sister's sake of course).

They left KL and went to visit my parents in Penang for a few days but they would return to KL before heading back to Australia.

In those few days they were away every night I had dreamt and masturbated to thoughts of Ian's body pressed up against mine. His massive cock sliding deep into my pussy.

Mentally I had snapped. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted Ian so bad now. I wanted to feel his cock cum deep inside me. I hatched a scheme for when they returned I would ask my sister if she needed me to be more flirtatious with Ian. When she gave me a stern no and that she had enough of testing and I should stay away from him as he's hers. I blew up yelling at her calling her selfish and that she should share as we had shared everything as sisters. I became more and more frustrated sexually and mentally, I didn't care any more. They weren't married or even engaged and the only thing I wanted was his cum flowing deep inside me.

They were staying at my place that night, I had a two bedroom apartment which I was sharing with a friend. Luckily for them she was out of the country so I was sleeping in hers while my sister and Ian stayed in mine.

To spite me for my blow up on her earlier my sister started fucking Ian in my room as the walls were paper thin the apartment I heard clearly everything that was going on. I could even hear Ian whisper to my sister that he wanted to fuck her from behind, I wondered if he was thought about pounding my tight ass instead of my sisters flabby one as he took her from behind.

The bed head slammed against the wall repeatedly. To bear with it I began playing with myself thinking about how it would feel if Ian was pile driving me from behind. I wondered what his cock would look and feel like sliding in and out of my pussy, was it big and veiny, would he split me in half as he pumped me full of his cum. I wanted to feel him deep inside me as he blew his load deep inside my pussy.

***

The announcements for putting on seat-belts was being broadcast as the plane prepared to land. I reached for my seat belt and felt some wetness between my legs. I was soaked!! I quickly crossed my legs hoping the kid in the seat next to me didn't notice my dripping wet pussy and put my handbag on my lap.

The plane landed without a hitch, I quickly went to grab my hand luggage from the overhead compartment and as I reached up the kid rushed out under me as his head went straight into me as he tripped.

"Mummy, that lady is all wet down there did she pee herself?" He yelled as pointed at my wet crotch.

I gave them a smile as I quickly grabbed all my luggage and headed out towards the luggage collection belts. I collected my massive suitcase which contained a surprise for Ian and navigated through customs before heading out.

I was hoping Ian would find me first so I could jump into his arms but to my despair my sister found me first and brought me to Ian who was waiting at the other exit.

As he came into view my heart skipped a beat as my juices began flowing. He'd gotten bigger and more defined. Even through the winter coat he was wearing I could see his chiselled arms and chest.

He easily carried my bags which were almost the same size as me, as we walked towards their car. My sister asked if I was hungry and Ian suggested we go get pancakes. Which made me light up, I loved pancakes.

Ian walked in front of us as my sister and I caught up and chatted. I'll admit I went into dreamland a few times as I stared at Ian's butt as we walked in front of us, hopefully he didn't notice I was staring.

After breakfast we went back to their place, they had prepared a spare room for me. Ian placed my luggage in the room before heading off to shower.

My sister rushed off to do some last minute shopping for their wedding and said she would be back in a few hours.

I started removing my clothes, my shorts and g-string were soaked from my earlier thoughts of Ian on the plane. The room had a full length mirror, I looked at my naked body in the mirror admiring it as I turned front on and side to side.

I was lucky to be more endowed in the chest area than my sister, I was about a cup size bigger, I was a little bit shorter but I had a more firm and slimmer body. Being slimmer made my breasts stick out more. My butt wasn't as wide but it was more rounded at the back. Those pilates classes really tightened them up too.

I could hear the water running from the shower in the ensuite, that must be Ian showering. A dirty thought came into my mind. I really needed shower and I also wanted to see Ian naked so why not kill two birds with one stone.

I slowly crept naked, tip toeing down the hallway and into the master bedroom, the door to the ensuite was left open as the sound of running water became louder. The sheer curtains were closed but the heavier curtains were left open.

It gave me a thrill that someone might see me naked, I slowly peeked around the corner of the ensuite door way to see if I could get a glimpse of Ian's chiselled body in the shower.

As I peeked through the door my pussy gushed as I felt my juices slide down my leg. He was everything I had dreamed of and more, water ran all over his well sculpted body. He had his back facing the door and I could see his tight butt lathered in bubbles.

He seemed to be busy scrubbing away at himself, after about 20 seconds he turned around and I could see him in all his glory, his massive 7 inch cock was the thing he was scrubbing.

He wasn't scrubbing at all. He was masturbating his 7 inch shaved monster vigorously, he had his eyes closed whispering something. I couldn't quite make out what he was saying so I crept closer to hear what he was whispering under his breath.

"Oh Andrea, yes yesssss fuck me harder baby. Take my big 7 inch cock deep inside you fuckkkkk yehhhh!" Ian was whispered as he continued to masturbate vigorously.

This sudden turn of events took me by total surprise. I never imagined that the guy I had been pining over this past year and couldn't get him to hit on me when we first met even with my whole bag of seductive tricks, was actually masturbating to thoughts of fucking me! ME! My pussy began to stir as all my fantasies I'd had only dreamed of suddenly came rushing into my head. Is today, the day they would finally become reality?

I would be crazy if I didn't take up this opportunity! I quickly got on to my hands and knees and quietly crept on the floor and into the double shower, his clean shaven cock throbbing inches away from my face. He was still masturbating away with his eyes closed not realizing I was there in the shower with him.

I opened my mouth wide open and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and sucked as hard as I could. Ian looked shocked as he opened his eyes removing his hand from his cock, and gave me a sly smile as he began sliding his juicy member in and out of my mouth while massaging the tip and the length with my tongue

My lips slid easily down his smooth shaft as I licked along the length of his cock lathering it up with my saliva, I'd never had a cock that big nor hairless being from Malaysia. I had only played with little penises and they were all hairy. I could barely find the worm in the bush of my current boyfriend's crotch.

As I felt along the length of Ian's cock with my lips, I could feel every vein pulsate to his heartbeat. I grabbed his tight butt with one hand and steadied myself as I ran my other hand down his abs drawing lines down to his enormous member.

I wrapped my fingers around his cock, my hand appeared so small in comparison to his cock as it only covered half his length. I began to stroke the length of his cock while licking and sucking the head like a lollipop, my teeth barely grazing the head due to the sheer girth inside my mouth.

I could feel as the base of his cock begin to strain as his cock began pulsating more strongly, he was about to cum! I suddenly deep throated him to the base of his cock and let him cum deep into my mouth, I sucked down every single drop of cum he was willing to give me down my throat as I swallowed stream after stream.

His cum tasted like honey to me, it was so delicious I just wanted more. After he stopped cumming, I sucked extra hard to try and get the last drop of cum out from the head.

His cock popped out of my mouth with a loud plop, what surprised me was that his cock was still rock hard. Noticing my surprise, he grinned at me and proceeded to lift me up with his big strong arms and pressed the head of his cock up against my wet pussy lips, I quickly whispered into his ear

"Put that big juicy cock in my dirty wet pussy now Ian! I've waited a whole year for your cocktail and I don't want to wait a second longer!!"

I screamed out as I kissed him full on the lips wrapping my legs around his lower back and lowering myself slowly onto his huge cock.

There was initial resistance but because I was so wet it went straight in after the head got through my pussy lips. I'd never felt so filled with cock in my life, it was amazing as I heaved myself up and down his cock rhythmically sliding against my personal stripper pole that was his cook.

He guided me along the length of his cock with his strong arms cupping my ass. Every time I slammed myself to the hilt of his member I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my cervix and it was divine! I felt like orgasming everytime I landed.

He began sucking on my breasts as I continued to impale myself on his cock faster and harder. He made swirly smooth motions around my aureolas with his tongue every now and then he would flick my nipples. The sharp sensation went down into the deepest reaches of my pussy.

Before long I found I could not contain myself any longer as my pussy began clamping down on his stiff meat, I was cumming soon. It was the first time I'd ever had an orgasm purely by intercourse.

The walls of my pussy clasped his cock tightly as Ian shot another huge load. I felt his thick cock flex as he shot hot load after hot load deep inside my pussy.

He lowered me onto the porcelain shower floor and started to play with my labia folds and my clitoris. He placed gentle light kisses on my stomach and worked his way down to my clit.

He gently massaged my clitoris with his tongue, my pussy slowly relaxed and released his cock. It was still rock hard even after cumming twice.

Ian flipped me around and entered me again from behind as he began pummelling me. He grabbed the body wash and began lathering our bodies.

He bent down leaning against me and began caressing my tits and kissing me on the nape of my neck and worked his hands all over me from my breasts down to my ass.

His kisses sent sensations to my pussy making me cum again, my pussy had never fully recovered from the previous orgasm. As he washed the body wash off our bodies he withdrew his hard cock from my pussy.

I turned around and began washing his cock with the body wash. I had to admire his cock. It was so smooth and well muscled with beautiful looking veins, his balls were well descended and still full as I started washing and rubbing them. Ian turned off the shower as he grabbed the towel and began to dry us off.

I shot up my puppy dog eyes at him as if to say "Is that all???"

Ian laughed and responded "Not by a long shot."

As he carried me to the bed and laid me down with my legs hanging off the bed, he began eating me out.

"ohhhhhh my gooooddddd Ian where did you learn to eat pussy like that unghhhh"

He ran rings around my pussy and before long I was cumming again.

As my pussy shuddered, I felt the head of Ian's cock covered in pre-cum as he entered me fully to the hilt before my pussy clamped down on his cock again. As it clamped down, his cock shot some precum inside me helping to lubricate my chamber.

He began to move vigorously fucking me once me more as he held my legs in the air in the cello position.

After about 5 minutes of Ian pumping me, he changed positions and went into the deep stick position where he continued to pummel me so hard the head of his cock was pressing up against my cervix.

Oh godddd if I thought he was deep before he must be inside my uterus by now. Every single thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper into my pussy. The feeling of the head of his cock pressing up against my cervix sent immense pleasure tingling down my spine.

He flipped me on top of him soon after and let me ride him as he rested on the bed. I leaned forward and offered my tits for him to enjoy, and enjoy he did. He suckled them like a newborn babe. He drove me to the brink of orgasm as I continued to ride him.

My pussy tightened from the deep thrusts, I could feel the cum building up from the base of Ian's cock, he was about to blow his load deep inside me again, my pussy wasn't going to let go any time soon.

"Oh oh ugh Fuck Ian yes Oh my god. Your cock is *gasp* so fucking *unghh* amazing. Blow your load deep inside me. I don't care if I get pregnant. I want your babiesssss Arghhhhhh."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Keeper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds