• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Happy Slave

A Happy Slave

Rachel stood diligently at the heavy oak front door of her master's house. He should have been home from work an hour ago and she was beginning to get worried. It was their anniversary after all, and she was looking forward to any surprises he might have planned.

Rachel ran her hands over her milky naked body. It was soft and supple from all the lotions and oils she was told to anoint herself with every night. Apart from a few tiny love bruises on her thighs, her flesh was smooth and glistening; she no longer had to shave. Her master had spent good money on laser hair removal for her, so she could concentrate on other tasks. The only makeup she wore was a bit of mascara, and some bright red lipstick, which she felt brought out the best in her face. It matched her head of flowing red hair perfectly.

With sparkling emerald eyes she looked around the foyer and beyond. She had cleaned the house making sure everything was tidy and put away. She had vacuumed, done the dishes, and pulled the weeds from the garden. She liked simple tasks she could accomplish with her hands and couldn't wait for her master to reward her for a job well done.

Rachel turned her leash over and over in her hands. It was a simple length of black leather that connected to a small metal ring on her collar. It was the only thing she was allowed to wear and she loved it. She couldn't believe that it had been a full year since she had devoted herself to her master and received it.

She remembered flashes of their first week together.

"And I can stop by whenever I want to check on her?" Jess's voice was firm.

"Of course," Mr. Andrews said, "weekly, daily, in the middle of the night, I know you want accountability. I promise you I will take good care of your friend."

"You better, cause if you go too far with this I will fucking ruin you."

"I believe it. You have my contacts and collateral information should I do otherwise. We've only just met, I'd be shocked if you did trust me."

"People on the internet are difficult to trust." Jess turned to her, "I mean it, Rachel, if this guy hurts you in any way that you don't want to be hurt, you let me know, okay? I'll be back soon."

"I will. I love you, Jess."

"I love you too."

She watched as her best friend pulled out of the driveway and disappeared down the road.

She had often tried to explain the kind of relationship she wanted to Jess. She had known her since grade school, and could tell her girlfriend everything, but more often than not she had a difficult time explaining her more submissive desires. They had already tried two terrible masters, and Rachel was losing hope.

She just wanted to be a slave. To be devoted to single simple cause. To her being a slave was not about being a doormat. She didn't want to be a plaything for some crazy abusive asshole. To her it was more like being a conduit, a lightning rod for your master's emotions. She wanted to feel everything he felt, his joys, his pains, his fears, and pleasures, all of it she wanted to be funneled into her. She wanted to be someone's release after a hard day.

Whether he wanted to fuck her, or make her do chores, or whatever, she wanted to be the person he poured his achievements and failures through. She wasn't stupid; she knew such a relationship was a longshot. She wasn't some broken girl that couldn't make a living on her own, this was her choice, to her being a slave was the most romantic prospect she could fathom.

"Come inside," Mr. Andrews said, "I'll give your duties, and explain what I expect of you."

"Yes, master."

The inside of the estate was quite impressive. Two stories of rustic appeal, with large grand rooms and expensive looking furniture, it was filled with floor to ceiling windows, which allowed sunlight to stream in and nurture the numerous potted plants spotted throughout.

The house itself sat relatively isolated just outside the busy town to the north.

She looked to her master. He was handsome, though not extremely so. He was tall and well-groomed with short brown hair and delicate blue eyes, but looked as if he worked a tiring day job.

"I expect you to do work. When I come home I would like the entire house cleaned. I have written specific tasks down for you to follow. You are to remain naked at all times so I suggest you disrobe now. If you are good, and you please me you will be rewarded. If you displease I will punish you in equal manner to your transgression." Mr. Andrews grabbed something from his pocket as Rachel undressed, her panties falling to the floor silently. "This is your collar," he gently snapped it around her neck, "you belong to me now. I hope you will find me worthy of such devotion."

It was from there that Rachel had learned his schedule. She was to wake him at six every morning with a blowjob, then bath him, and cook him breakfast before he went to work. He was a cardiologist, and was away a good 8 hours of the day.

From there she attended to the estate, cleaning, cooking dinner, and watering plants. That day her master had wanted her to remove a stump in the backyard.

She took an ax and a length of rope and worked for long hours, trying to remove the piece of lumber. The coarse rope dug into her shoulder as she tried in vain to uproot the final piece wood. She was panting and soaked with sweat. Her body was itchy from where the tall grass had tickled her naked flesh.

She took in deep breath as she saw her master approaching. She had taken too long with the stump, she hadn't had time to shower and make herself presentable. Her pale skin was sunburned. She wore no makeup and her fiery red hair was wet and plastered to her face with sweat. Rachel was shaking, and covered in goosebumps, she wondered what punishment she would receive for not finishing on time.

She looked to her master with watery eyes. "I'm so sorry! I should've worked harder. I know I'm not presentable! Please punish me as you see fit!"

Her master had only smiled as he brushed the salty hair from her eyes. "Now why would I do that? You tried your best, and you look adorable."

"Please master I failed you. I deserve nothing but punishment."

"Very well." He sat on the remaining chunk of stump and beckoned her over his knee. He landed several swift strikes to her bare bottom, turning it red. "Do not let this happen again."

"I won't."

"Good, now it's time to reward you for the attempt."

"I don't deserve--"

"Are you questioning my judgement, slave?"

"No. I would never. If I could just make myself presentable..."

"This is how you show yourself to me, this is how I reward you." he pulled down his pants and presented his cock.

Bending her over the stump he entered her, hugging her close, Rachel could feel his warm breath on the nape of her neck. In an instant he had seized her clit from behind and tugged it relentlessly. "You're such a good girl, you deserve this."

"Thank you..." Rachel eyes rolled back in her hand as she cupped a hand over her slippery breast, and continued to rock on her master's cock.

Punishments had come few and far between as Rachel doubled down on her duties. She wanted desperately to please him, and nearly every day she was rewarded by a stiff cock, and impassioned thrusts. It had become commonplace for him to arrive home, examine her work, and fuck her until he fell asleep. She had never felt more fulfilled.

Every day was an exciting mystery. What would her master's mood be today? Would she receive another spanking? Rewarded with cock? Her master's feelings were her feelings, and she was a part of him now.

The days and weeks past and soon Jess was at the front door. Rachel was proud to stand in front of her naked, collared, a true and happy slave.

"Hi, Jess!" she wrapped her arms around her surprised friend.

"Rachel, you look different..."

"I feel different. I am so happy. Master was going to have some poker buddies over soon. Master, can Jess join you?"

"Of course, everyone's welcome."

"She seems quite content." Jess eyed him suspiciously as she picked up another card.

"I think she is. She's beaming."

Rachel felt no shame as she brought a tray of beers to the poker table, and passed beverages amongst his male friends. She felt no shame as a half-dozen eyes fell upon her bare oiled flesh.

"Damn, this bitch is hot, Andrews, you hire her for the party?" one said as he folded his hand.

"This bitch is my slave and you will treat her nicely. She is a good girl."

Rachel giggled, and sat herself in her master's lap, crossing her long flawless legs.

His friends only gawked and continued to drink.

Jess looked into Rachel's eyes. She really was happy. This was normal for her, it was what she wanted.

"I guess you are the master she's been searching for. I see you've been good to her." Jess spoke softly.

"She's been good to me." Andrews paused and laid down his hand. "I got a flush. Anyone got better?"

A collective groan filled the room.

"No, I got the pot then!"

"Yay, master!" Rachel threw her hands around his neck and kissed him repeatedly on the temple.

Such memories were precious. She had a single fulfilling drive in life, make master happy, and she was good at it.

Rachel snapped back to the present as she heard the car door close. She opened the front door. "Welcome home, master!"

Her master gave her a smile, but did not take the leash that Rachel offered up to him. Staring blankly at the floor he wandered over and slumped into the couch.

"Master...? Are you okay?"

He gave a heavy sigh, "I know it's our anniversary, but I had a hard day, I'm sorry."

Rachel dipped her head to her chest for a brief moment, before kneeling at his side. Silently she took off his pants and began to stroke his cock until he became erect. It was then that she began to work her long velvety tongue over his shaft before planting her ruby red lips onto him. She closed her eyes and worked, summoning all her ability to slide his thick meat down her throat. She could tell he was getting close to climax, and popped off her cherry lips at the last moment.

She looked up to her master, and held her leash out once more. With a small smile he took it and brought her closer. Her ample breasts now cradling his crotch, Rachel set back to work, coating his member in as much saliva as she could muster. Her master groaned and she felt the familiar warm tingle of cum mark her face. The load was quite generous and she had to close her eye as it continued to run.

Her master examined his lipstick stained cock. "You always know how to make me feel better."

Rachel smiled. As she felt his warm pulsating dick slap against her cheek she knew herself to be the happiest slave in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Happy Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds