• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 1509 - Obey and Accept

1509 - Obey and Accept

To Catja: Do you have any special requests?

From Catja: my wish is that you wait for me blindfolded.

To confirm filthy slut I will be there at 9.30. Regards Mrs Catja

Early this morning I have done my daily blowjob exercises. Can get the full length in my throat. The last thing I learned is to stretch the tongue forward. This way it will slide further by itself.

Already bought a slightly wider dildo to acclimate my mouth. Very deep, I can´t get it yet but should get used to it that the mouth goes as wide as possible.

I want to serve the Mistress in a supreme way. Last time I found myself weak. Poppers and lubricant making it possible for me to bring the plug in completely after a few times moving it in and out my ass.

The nipples hurts when I´m standing under the shower. Yesterday I did wear my nipple clamps for another hour. Rinsed out my anal cunt and then it's time to put on my slutty clothes.

Dressing myself up by strapping my harness. At the moment I am pulling my leopard nylons up I discover I still have my singlet on. No time to lose so I cut it off.

Get a rush of adrenaline when the doorbell tings. Listen to the footsteps in the hallway of Mistress Catja to be sure she is in.

Front door is already ajar. Mask mouth gag. Nipple clamps I have been on. Kneeling, waiting blindfolded.

I´m relaxed. Prepared myself very well. Plugged, sucked a lot at my dildo. Healthy eating. Did a lot to improve my condition. Drank in two months no more than four beers.

"Well filthy slut I'm back." (It is difficult to talk with the gag in. The advantage is that I produce a lot of mouth moisture this way. My throat has to be in the right condition to perform a perfect blowjob.) "Yes Mistress." "Such a nice gag in your slutty throat?" " Yes Mistress."

"Hmmm. Well done." Mistress Catja pulls the nipple clamps. Groan a little. "I am going to change clothes in a rush filthy slut." "Yes Mistress."

The clock strikes. "Look. Right on time filthy slut." "Yes Mistress." (Sucking on the gag the moisture runs between my chin and the mask. Trying to push it a little. Crosses my mind for a moment to loosen it a little more.)

I swallow as many mouth moisture as I can. Hear how she is zipping up her boots. Then she comes to her slut.

"Well filthy slut. Here I am again." "Yes Mistress."She removes the blindfold. "You do not know what to do? Come filthy slut." (I dont want to do anything wrong.) "You look so slutty again." "Thank you Mistress."

"Shouldn´t you lick my boots and deepthroat my heels right away?" "Yes Mistress." "You're a real horny slut. Start below filthy slut." "Yes Mistress."

(With full attention I enjoy the scent of her boots. I do my best giving her heel a perfect blowjob.)

"Well done." (Licking I kiss her Divine boots.) "And keep going!"

"All the way to the top of filthy slut." (Her boot lifting up I continue my way up. Have to be carefull for not getting to excited.) "That's the way. Yes continue."

Lick the top of her boot. This is ultimate happiness. Complete surrender is my goal. Satisfying Mistress Catja that's my job. She is my purpose in life.

I presume she noticing my breathing getting more excited the higher her slut comes the greater the excitement. "And now deepthroat the heel." Following her long leather boots down again.

"Let's see how well you've practiced filthy slut." Talking is not possible. "Well done. Time for the other boot. "

Slightly threatening sounds her voice, "You can do better." Runs a little shiver over my body. "Yes Mistress." "Dont you dare to think I'm pleased that easily. Now perform better than you just did. Start at the very bottom and don't miss a spot! Dirty deepthroat whore! "

"Right and continue. Slowly upwards. All the way up here! All the way to the top of filthy slut! "" Yes Mistress. "" Good. "

"Time for you to serve me a drink." I carefully fill the glass. It sparkles a lot so I pour it in small doses to show her the glass is absolutely clean.

"Thank you filthy slut! Grasp the nipple suckers off the dresser." Placing them at the armrests of her chair.

"Get over here and sit in front of me, sleezy whore. Sleezy whore! Hum? You are? " "A sleazy whore Mistress." "You´re right. A filthy slut. A sleezy whore. A slut created for blowjobs! "

Mistress Catja rolls her eyes. That is a bad sign. Bad sign? This is what I want. This is what I get. This is what I live for.

I'm getting more excited by the playing she does with the nipples. Are these her nails or the nipple clamps tormenting my nipples? Do not know how she does it but the feeling I get is good. "Placing this at your sleezy nipples. Nice pumps." "Yes Mistress."

"Hmmmm." Feel how the sensitive nipples are drawn vacuum giving an indescribable tingling. "Get on hands and knees on the bed." Hear the rustling of the bag. "Oh, you look so slutty! Filthy slut!" "Yes Mistress."

I wait tensed for what comes next. I should not be tensed. Know what's coming. 1, 2, 3 strokes slapping my slutty PVC skirt. Little protection 4, 5, 6. More and louder. 7, 8, 9. Try to concentrate myself. Last time I asked for mercy. Won't happen this time. I have to endure this..

10, 11, 12. The way she thinks? Where does she respond to. Whats is she waiting for? Mistress Catja is unpredictable. Trying not to ask for mercy as long as possible. 13, 14, 15. I am sighing in a mix of pain and pleasure receiving the precisely placed hits with her divine whip.

16, 17, 18. React stronger. I respond to every tap. "Yes." Mistress Catja pauses as she walks to the other side. 19, 20, 21, 22, 23. Slowly my soft cries are getting louder.

24, 25, 26. "Yes, thats the way." Feeling myself getting better. "Now you still wearing your skirt. What do you think on your bare bottom? Huh? On your bare bottom what do you think of that?" 27, 28. "Yes Mistress." 29 30. The following slaps with the whip having much more effect on the meat.

"Well, get off the bed for a moment." (A slave does not ask. A slave does not think. A slave does.) Get the bracelets on.

"Hold it."Short strict commands. (My breathing becomes louder. Have only one goal. Obey and accept.)

"Turn around. Feel that? That glorious prick bra?" "Yes Mistress." She pressing harder on the bra as she looks at me straight in the eye, "Sleezy whore." Little smile appears on her face.

"Come over here." Kneeling, I take place for the Mistress. "Let's see how well you've been practicing!" Slowly withdraw the black dildo inside. Ensuring that my teeth do not touch it. The many practice making it possible to get it all the way to the base inside.

"Yes. Well done. Deep into that whoring throat of you. Lovely. Do your best! "Sucking, licking and moaning I perform like a real whore. Protected by Mistress Catja's legs.

"That's the way. Continue. Deeper! I will fuck you soon filthy slut. "More than affirmative murmur is not possible. Mistress Catja hands me the poppers. Snuff considerably in both nostrils and spray some under the tongue.

"Have an open crotch in that whoring pantyhose of yours?" "Yes Mistress." "Stand!" Little tap at the armrest is sufficient. Place my foot on the armrest and get an ankle bracelet to. Then the other foot.

"Hands and knees on the bed. "My breathing is becoming excited. "You're looking good for a filthy slut." Hear how the Mistress gets ready to fuck her horny sow.

"Come closer filthy slut. Backwards! Come on! "(Going a little further back. Feel the dildo there retract. This is a blessing. This is heaven. This is? Following another hard blow.)

Even harder. Pain takes over. This is where I was born for. This is the purpose for which I live. To be fucked like a horny pig. The clock strikes 10 while the Mistress raping me mercilessly.

Between my screams of agony I thank Mistress Catja. "Backwards! "Groaning in pain and pleasure, I present my anal cunt as good as possible.

"Backward" The enjoyment disappears. The pain remains. I refuse to ask for mercy. Mercy is not what I long for. I want to serve the Mistress. "Yes. This way you feel who's boss here." "Yes Mistress. "

"Come on! Offer yourself. "Groaning and moaning I go back and forth with my pussy ass. Have but one thought. Satisfy the Mistress. "Thats the way. Backwards with that whoring ass of yours. Come on!"

"Have mercy on me Mistress." "Come on!" Then she rams it in. I am getting launched forward. Mistress Catja laughing loudly while I lay on my stomach groaning. It makes it extra painful because the needles shooting into my sensitive nipples.

"What's wrong?" "No, it's okay Mistress." "Huh?" "It's okay Mistress." "Yes! It is very okay. Indeed!" I have to learn to relax. Mistress Catja is here for her slut.

"Yes, but remain in that position." Shortly after I receive tapping with her riding crop again on the buttocks. In the beginning, not so hard, but after 10 they becoming ferocious. 5 strokes further she stops and I hear she again gets something out of the bag.

"Yes. You feel truly like a filthy slut. "" Yes Mistress. "She drinks some and then I hear how she placing the glass back at the table.

"Well filthy slut turn around once more." Getting blindfolded again. "Thats the way to do it raise yourself up so I can take off the prick bra."

There something stinging in my back. Do not know what it is. "There's something not right there to me." Is it the gag? I do not know. Try to find it while I lie on the back.

"It has to do with this belt. With that rig. It protrudes slightly. "Slightly panicked, I try to discover what it is but I can't. "I do not know what it is. Lie down. It puts out something here. The lower part of the rig." "Yes Mistress."

One minute she is caring and the next moment strictly. This only makes things more exciting. "Lay down. Thats the way. You're a real slut made for blowjobs. Hands to the back. "

She ruffling the penis. "Hmm." Then suddenly replacing the nipple-clamps and pulling them up. "Yes. On and off they go. Put your legs down filthy slut! "

Moaning I keep in mind that I can bear it. That I want it myself and if I'm a good slut might be rewarded. "This is good for you, sleezy whore."

Getting slowly into another world. A world of pleasure and desire. Longing for what? Can't figure out why? Maybe if I react violently to Mistress Catja will leisurely pace. I do not want that. I have nothing to wish. This slut must accept. Nothing else.

The harsher, the better. Then suddenly she stops. "Yes filthy slut. Put your legs up. "Obediently I take them as far as possible up. "Right, and remain that way." Feel how she connects with the string my legs with the wristbands.

There I am like a slutty tied up piece of meat. Getting the plug in my pussy ass. Feel how it grows. "Well, so much fun to pump it up." Cannot move. Next whats follow are the strokes with the paddle while the butt plug inflated sticks in my hungry horny ass.

10 strokes. Ever fiercer. More and more vicious. "Mmmm." Feeling myself a giant whore. Even worse. I'm proud of it. Suddenly Mistress Catja pull the plug out. Not careful. Leave a stifled cry. Am a pig, a slut. No need for compassion. Being released. Anklets go off.

Become slowly relaxed. Hear how she walking around the place. Takes awhile. "Get over here on the ground." Laying myself down as quickly as possible. "Open mouth!"

Look straight up and down her boots. My breath catches. She is right above me. My feelings are focused on. Briefly. "Close your eyes and open mouth wide. Filthy slut."

Keep my mouth wide open while Mistress Catja rewarding her slut with a beam of her divine drink. "Keep your mouth wide open!" Trying to keep it in my mouth as long as possible. Enjoy the warm feeling. "Continue!"

Gurgling I flush the precious contents in my mouth. Two brief perfectly pitched warm rays of divine drink filling me.

"Well, the rest I do in the can. Lovely." "Yes Mistress." "Thats the way and keep playing with yourself filthy slut."

Did not miss a single drop. "Thats the way. Continue filthy slut. Get on that bed. "In a daze of perfect bliss, I take back my place. "Jerk yourself piece of filth!" I rub two fingers on the edge of the glans and with the other hand I slide under my scrotum.

The feeling does not fade. This fortunately these slut has not reached the last 18 years. While I try to satisfy myself she pulls on the nipple clamps. "Continue!"

The feeling of happiness gives way to pain. Does not matter. To be allowed in the vicinity of Mistress Catja equals ultimate happiness.

"Thats the way. Did you cum filthy slut?" "No, Mistress." " Huh?!" "No Mistress." " What! What are you for a sleazy whore!" "I'm an impotent sleazy whore Mistress who just wants to be hurt Mistress." (There is no word I lied about thi. Besides lying to the Mistress? I am grateful that she accepted me as her slave.)

Again she pulls the clamps. Now harder. "Hmmm." Half crying, I realize that an hour is too short. Through my groaning Mistress Catja cannot understand me. "What now? Yes or no pain?! "She pulling again the nipple clamps.

"I love pain Mistress." "Oh, well." "You're treating your slut so well Mistress." "Yeah horny slut you are." My happiness will only get better through her strictness.

"Show me your hands." Wristbands go off. "Well filthy slut. The Mistress is going to change clothes." "Yes Mistress."

"What did you think of the session filthy slut?" "It was great Mistress." "That's the way." "Keep practicing filthy slut." "Yes Mistress."

My nipples are very sensitive. Whole body tingles. Pain and orgasm usually fails. Even if I jerk myself in a horny mood after I placed my nipple clamps.

"Keep doing it filthy slut. Exercise every day." "Yes Mistress." "Bye." "Thank you Mistress" "See you next time filthy slut." "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"You better start jerking yourself now filthy slut. Continue." Door slams shut.

When she provided me directly in my mouth from with heavenly champagne? The ultimate experience from this era to me.

From Catja: Drink everything what is left in the decanter.

To Catja: Yes Mistress.

Drinking it slowly and carefully, enjoying the perfect taste. Then I pour the last Coke in the decanter and then into one drink emptying it including every precious drop of the supreme Mistress.

Did ask this session only once for mercy. From now on this slut willing to serve Mistress Catja in sessions from 1.5 hours.

I'm addicted to the supreme Mistress Catja. No way back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 1509 - Obey and Accept

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds