• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily's Secret Adventure Ch. 01

Emily's Secret Adventure Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1

I'm finishing my fourth beer and look around for the waitress to order another round. Emily is sitting on the opposite side of the table and keeps complaining that I have turned yet another civilized dinner into a drunken night out. It's getting well past midnight. She doesn't want to wake up sleepy and hung over on Sunday morning. I'm sure that would be a horrible setback and derail her exciting and busy life. I bite my tongue and don't verbalise my thoughts. Her boring and uneventful life is something she is insecure about. I don't want to rub it in her face and get her even more pissed off.

Now she's complaining about the wine. She doesn't like it and it gives her heartburn. This is one of her mean and bitchy nights when she's mean to me and everyone else, trying to ruin the fun. On other nights she acts the exact opposite, being extra friendly to me, bordering on subtle and not so subtle flirting. I find both of these extremes equally unwelcome. It's awkward and it can be hard to relax and have fun when I have to constantly keep navigating the social situation to make sure it doesn't escalate into a conflict. I know she's attracted to me, so does her long-term boyfriend and most of our friends. We don't talk about it openly but everyone knows. It's been going on for several years now.

I'm well past the point of feeling smug about how desirable I am and now this situation mostly annoys me. She's quite attractive, with a slim body, long legs and dark hair. I don't like her fashion sense. She's always wearing short skirts to show off her long legs but the whole outfit is not very well put together. She looks like a teenage girl who just started out with her first attempts to look sexy. It's a bit trashy and she could definitely do so much better with her natural looks if she had a bit more sense.

All things considered, I would hook up with her if she was some random girl I met in a club. But I don't want her enough to ruin my friendship with her boyfriend. And I definitely don't see myself being in a relationship with her. I have thought about fucking her but I know that she's too mean and immature to keep it a secret. She'll either break up with her boyfriend and potentially tell him the reason or use it as ammunition to control and manipulate me.

She likes to have power over men and I suspect the fact that she has no power over me is one of the main reasons why she wants me. I'm more intelligent than her and have other options when it comes to women, so her slightly above average looks are not enough to make me lose my mind.

We do share an evil sense of humour and she is quite adventurous, fun and kinky. I know that she could be loads of fun. Unfortunately she had a pretty sheltered childhood and her boyfriend is too boring and conventional to bring that side out of her. She tells me I'm an immature idiot when I tell all my stories of parties, drugs and random hook-ups but I know that deep down inside she's just jealous she didn't have a chance to do all that herself.

I've had a few fantasies about seducing and perverting her, as well as giving her a nice rough, spanking fucking to punish her for all the nights she was mean to me and getting on my nerves. Again, I decide to refrain from turning them into reality because I don't feel all the drama is worth it. It's good material for my mental wank bank but in real life I'd rather stay away from her.

We stay in the bar and drink some more. Emily and her boyfriend mention that she's moving some stuff from one apartment to another next week. He will be away for work and they want me to help her carry the stuff. The idea annoys me – I already feel a bit irritated with her bitching and agreeing to be her errand boy on top of that doesn't appeal to me. I also can't be bothered to deal with her boyfriend and his poking around and jealous passive aggressive comments that is sure to follow when he comes back. I agree but mostly because I'm making an effort to be nicer to people to counteract my douchebag personality. They give me a lift home and her, together with her stupid short skirt and boring boyfriend drive home.

Chapter 2

It's Monday evening. Tuesday morning is the day when I'm supposed to help her move her stuff. She's going to text me and pick me up. I don't want to go because I'd rather go to the beach and tan instead. My thoughts drift to fucking her. If there was a convenient time to do it, this would be it. It would be so much fun to drag her into the bedroom and fuck every hole in her body. That would teach her a lesson and put that little bitch back in her place. In terms of the risk of getting caught it's not the best idea in the world because her boyfriend knows I'll be meeting her and will be suspicious right off the bat. I think of all the drama this would cause and cringe. My thoughts drift off to something else and I continue watching rubbish on tv.

Next morning I wake up and have an idea. I can be really flirty and suggestive with her in subtle ways but stand my ground. She'll get the message but I doubt she'll have the guts to come onto me herself. I picture her horny and unsatisfied. Maybe she'll rub one out when I'm gone. I wonder if she masturbates. After fucking her rough and hard and turning her into a total whore this is the second best option for getting back at her. I grin and congratulate myself on my ingenuity.

She turns up in her car wearing a leather miniskirt, heels and a white top. It looks nice on her tanned skin. It's a bit overkill for moving furniture but that's one of her standard outfits and it doesn't surprise me. I say hi and give her a hug. One of my hands goes inbetween her ass and lower back, the other barely touches the side of her boob. I know she will notice it but it's not enough to accuse me of groping.

We exchange pleasantries and I can see a sparkle in her eyes. She knows what's up. While we talk I make sure to maintain strong eye contact. I know the message it will send and that's one of the ways I'll employ to tease her. I throw my backpack in the back seat and get in the car. I'm planning on going to the beach after and also bring my camera because I want to take some photos.

We chat in the car. She seems friendly and upbeat. I'm glad she's not in bitch mode today. I pretend to look ahead while checking out her long legs pressing the pedals with my peripheral vision. In my mind I'm thinking of how these legs will look when they're up in the air while I'm pushing my cock deeper and deeper inside her cunt. I smell some perfume in the air. She smells nice and definitely made an effort to doll herself up. I wonder how she would smell like when I'm kissing her body, working my way down to her pussy.

Normally I would avoid thinking such thoughts in front of the person I'm talking to. I know that our feelings and intentions are reflected in our body language that other people pick up naturally with their unconscious mind. They might not know it logically but they'll feel a hunch about what's up. In this situation I'm doing the exact opposite.

I wonder how she'll react when she gets a sense that I want her. I know she'll get horny but it will probably come through as nervousness or friendliness. I'm pretty sure she won't make the first move because she doesn't have much experience with guys. I wonder how much teasing it will take to get her to do it. I'm sure it would take a lot more than one day if I was serious about making that a reality.

I exchange glances with her and talk about innocent unrelated subjects while picturing her riding my cock. She smiles a lot and has that naughty little girl expression on her face. I take note that whatever I'm doing is working.

We get to one of her apartments and go up in the lift. It's really hot. I can smell her sweat and perfume mixing with the natural smell of her skin and hair. You can really notice it as we ride up in the small cramped elevator. It's giving me a mini boner.

We walk inside. She tells me to get the microwave and bends down to pick up some cardboard boxes. I glance in her direction and can see her bent over. Her miniskirt is stretched over her bum and I can see a bit of her white underwear. It's a nice view. I take it in and look away – I don't want her to catch me staring. I wonder if she's doing it on purpose.

I ponder the thought. If she strikes a few more poses like that I'll know it's not an accident. I'm very socially aware and know exactly the sort of games women play.

I take the microwave downstairs and return to pick up a few more boxes. She's upstairs drinking a glass of water. We have a chat. She mentions that she can't take her necklace off because something's wrong with the lock and asks me if I can help her take it off.

I'm happy to oblige and stand behind her. I take the little chain in my hands and make sure that I accidentally stroke the back of her neck. The lock opens straight away and I take it off. Now I'm almost certain she is trying to tease me while I'm teasing her – she could have easily undone it herself and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the lock. There's a cross on the chain. She's not too religious but I wonder if she's trying to get fucked by me and doesn't want Jesus to see her being a naughty little whore. Or maybe it's her way of saying that I'm welcome to start taking other things off her body.

We pick up a few more items, walk downstairs and get in her car. We talk and I can see in her eyes how giddy and excited she is. She puts a pair of sunglasses on. Maybe she doesn't want me to see how horny she is. I picture her pussy getting wet and soaking the fabric of her underwear.

The prospect of fucking her is starting to sound much more appealing to me. Fucking her behind the back of her boyfriend makes it even more exciting. I'm still committed to not actively pursuing it but thinking about it is fun. Besides, thoughts can't hurt anyone. What goes on in my head is my own business. We drive to her second apartment and get out the car.

Chapter 3

Getting her stuff unloaded doesn't take long. We're done. She offers me a drink, I get a beer from the fridge. It's really hot inside because the air conditioners are not on. She fans her palms next to her chest and complains about the heat. It looks very cute and sexy.

She keeps chatting to me. It's obvious she doesn't want me to go just yet. I tell her I'm planning to go to the beach later. She says she wants to do the same and asks me if I want to come with her. I'm thinking that this is moving into dangerous territory but I'm also excited. I say yes. Going to the beach doesn't equate with fucking her. I can tease her some more and work on my tan. I'm sure that as long as I don't make a move on her nothing will happen.

She goes into one of the bedrooms to change into her bikini. I wonder how she would react if I followed her back there. Maybe she'd accuse me of being a perv and freak out. Maybe she'd have her lips wrapped around my cock within 30 seconds of opening that door. That's the thing – whoever makes the first move takes the risk. If she wants me she's going to have to be the one who does it. I sit on the couch and continue watching the tv.

She comes out in her yellow and orange bikini, with a see-through cloth wrapped around her bum and a big beach bag on her shoulder. We go down and get in the car.

She wants to go to a beach slightly outside the city. She's a snob and doesn't want to sit next to scummy poor people. That sounds like something she would say. On the other hand she could be up to something. I wonder if she's trying to get me to make a move on her. Maybe she wants me to fuck her right there on that beach, or in the car. I picture myself bending her over the bonnet and fucking her from behind, pulling on her long black hair and making her back arch. There are so many naughty kinky things I could do to her and I'm sure she would love most of them.

We get to the beach. It's mostly empty except of a few groups of people here and there and the random dog walker. We walk to the water. She steps on some loose rocks, loses her balance and grabs the top of my arm. I know she did it on purpose. Women don't accidentally touch men.

I walk down to the water and put my towel down near the shore line, she follows. I put some suntan lotion on my shoulders so they don't burn. I don't need much because I tan well and I've already been out in the sun quite a bit.

She asks me to put some tanning oil on her back. It's a tacky, cheesy move. Anyone with half a brain will see it as an obvious come on. Now I'm really walking a fine line between this escalating into something sexual. I wonder how far I can push it without crossing the line.

I'll tease her but I won't initiate anything that is obviously sexual. I climb on top of her, sit on her bum and drop some suntan lotion on her back. It smells of coconut. I can rub it all over her body. As long as I stay away from her tits, ass and pussy it doesn't count as sexual. Well, different people might disagree but it's still doesn't cross a line between a casual interaction and sex.

I rub her back and arms, taking my time. If I'm doing this I might as well take the time to enjoy it and tease her. She has her shades on but I can see inside from the side. She has her eyes closed and she's got a smile on her face. She's really enjoying this. I turn around and do the same to her legs, starting from the ankles and working my way up. I make sure I stay away from her pussy because that is off limits.

I climb off her and lie down on my beach towel. I can see her reach out and untie her bikini top. Now she's technically lying down half naked with her tits resting inside the bikini cups. Her skin is shiny from the tanning oil. I definitely feel a desire to fuck her. I wonder what she feels. Maybe she's even hornier than me.

I lie down for a bit and read a magazine. It gets a bit too hot so I decide to go in the water. I tell her I'm going for a swim. She says she's coming too. I wonder if she's going to ask me to tie her bikini top back up or try doing it herself. She asks me, just like I expected. I kneel over her and look for the strings, brushing the sides of her boobs with my hand, then tie it behind her back. I catch myself thinking of using that string to tie her hands together and then fucking her. With the way things are going it starts to seem more like an inevitable conclusion than a fantasy.

Chapter 4

We walk down and get in the water. I go for quick swim and come back. We're chatting and joking around. I flick some water in her face, she gets annoyed because she's got make-up on. I tell her it's stupid to wear make-up to the beach. She starts play fighting me. I end up grabbing her bum under the water by accident, she has her hands on my shoulders. Things slow down, I look at her and make eye contact. Her face looks serious. She means business.

I grab her ass with my hands and pull her closer. She wraps her legs around my waist and presses her crotch against my cock, which is getting hard at this point. Our lips meet, she opens her mouth and my tongue touches hers. Any possibility of us pretending that we're just friends is now gone. I want to fuck her right here, right now.

We continue to make out. I start kissing her neck. Down below I can feel something rough rubbing against the bottom of my stomach. She must have pulled her bikini to the side and her shaved cunt is rubbing up against me. I pull my trunks down, my cock springs up and starts pushing against her bum. I can feel her move her hips, trying to land on it with her cunt. Moments later she is sliding down the shaft. I can feel my cock going deeper and deeper inside her cunt. It feels warm and wet. She exhales and moans.

I place my hands on her ass and spread her open. I can feel my cock going in and out of her pussy. She is holding onto my shoulders, breathing heavily and scratching my back with her long fingernails. At this moment I am realising I'm not wearing a condom. But it's too late. I have more pressing concerns now, like helping her cunt move up and down my shaft and sticking my tongue in her mouth. I'm pretty sure she's clean because she doesn't whore around, well didn't use to. I am a bit scared of getting her pregnant but I'm guessing she's on birth control.

I keep fucking her and it feels great. She's having the time of her life. Her breathing is fast and I can feel the warm air on my neck. I squeeze her bum and spread her apart. She moans with pleasure, her moans are getting louder and more frequent. I'm so absorbed by the process that I don't even care if anyone is watching.

I try to fuck her faster and harder but the water is slowing everything down. It still does the trick. She's making all kinds of noises and I assume she's coming or is about to. I feel ready to blow myself. I ask her if it's ok to come inside her. She moans something but can't form proper sentences. She's not stopping or pulling away so I'm guessing she's ok with it. I explode inside her and can feel the warm cum filling up her pussy.

I'm done fucking her but keep her wrapped around me. We make out and look at each other.

"That was awesome." I say.

"Yes!" Emily replies, with a big grin on her face.

I kiss her again and let go of her ass. We walk out of the water. I take her hand and walk next to her. All I can think about is letting some time pass so I can fuck her again. I don't want to do it on the beach because of the sand and people walking about. The car would be better. Or maybe the house, if I can wait that long.

Being an adult I decide to do the mature thing and discuss the terms of our new arrangement so everyone is on the same page. I tell her that I won't make a good partner for her and she's better off sticking with her boyfriend. She agrees. I then tell her that I loved fucking her and wouldn't mind doing all kinds of kinky shit with her in the future. She laughs and says she is totally up for it and was waiting for me to make a move on her. I say I was thinking about it but wasn't sure she was up for it or that she could keep a secret. She reassures me that she can. I give her a quick guide about how to keep in touch with me and not get busted by her boyfriend.

We agree to be lovers and keep it a secret, the discussions are finished. I move over next to her and we start making out. My free hand is stroking her neck and tits. I tell her I'm not finished with her yet. She giggles.

We walk back to the car, me resting one hand on her ass. I can feel myself getting hard again and I'm ready for round two. The drive to her house is too long. I want her now and fucking her in a public place turns me on even more. I tell her to find a secluded spot somewhere along the road.

She turns onto a gravel path next to a bunch of reeds and some abandoned hut. We park the car behind it and I tell her to get out. She obliges. I like her new attitude – she's up for anything. Maybe all that bitchiness was caused by me not trying to fuck her. Now that she got what she wanted she's much more cooperative.

I grab my beach towel on my way out the car. She's about to end up being bent over the bonnet and I don't want her tits getting burned – the exterior of her blue BMW is way too hot. I face her, we start kissing. I reach out and untie her bikini top and pull it off. Her tits are pointing straight at me, nipples already hard and perky. I squeeze her boobs with my hands, kiss her neck and suck on one of the nipples. She's moaning with delight.

I keep her top in my hand, turn her around and pull both her hands behind her back. I hold them with one and try to wrap the bikini top string around her wrists.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"I'm tying your hands up." I answer casually.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily's Secret Adventure Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds