• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A New Man in My Life

A New Man in My Life

It was my first court appearance as The Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) volunteer. I was walking to the courtroom when I bumped into Harrington. My mind was on my responsibilities as the GAL which include digging for details in the case and being the voice for the child in court proceedings. I was excited and scared because I wanted to protect the children in my caseload. Harrington was annoyed because I practically knocked him over because I was not looking where I was going or really seeing anything or anyone around me.

"Why don't you watch where you are going," Harrington shouted at me in a very stern voice.

"I'm very sorry, my mind was somewhere else," I replied softly.

Then I rushed on making my way to the courtroom moments before the clerk called the case. I got to my seat waiting for my name to called in the case. Thankfully the child was returned to her parents but they would be supervised by their social worker. In addition, I would make monthly home visits to advise the judge as to how well the child was progressing.

As I turned to leave the courtroom, I saw Harrington sitting on the last row near the door. He watched me walking down the aisle making sure that I knew that he was watching me. About two rows before I reached his seat he stood up. By the time I reached his row of seats he was standing in the aisle. He walked ahead holding the door for me as I left.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome. I heard you talking to the judge are you an attorney?"

"No. Guardian Ad Litem is a citizen volunteer who watches out for the interest of children within the judicial system."

"You did a great job. How long you been doing that?"

"It was my first case, the first time before a judge. I was very nervous and excited about helping someone in distress."

"Congratulations on not letting it show. There was no sign that you were nervous. You seemed very confident."

"Thank you that was very kind of you to say that."

"Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me so that I can apologize for my gruff manner earlier this morning."

"There's no need for you to make anything up to me. I did bump into you because I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Yes but give me a chance to show you that I am a nice guy."

"OK, but I can only stay a few minutes."

"Right across the street there is a coffee shop that serves great coffee."

We got acquainted as we walked across the street talking about the Guardian Ad Litem program. Harrington told me that he was a real estate investor at the courthouse to get a variance for a piece of property that he owns. He wanted to put a business in an area that was zoned for residential. Since there would not be many customers coming to the property he was able to get the variance. He would be able to rent it to an established graphic design firm who needed an additional location for some of their artists.

I could not help but notice what a handsome man Harrington is. He is tall 6'2" with dark brown hair slightly graying at the temples. His eyes are brown with unusually long lashes that give an impression of having on a little eyeliner. Don't get me wrong there is nothing feminine about him. He is all man what some people call an alpha male. In every area of his life he is a hard driving goal oriented man. As we conversed, I noticed that he enjoyed taking the lead in the conversation. He was not boastful but he gave the impression of being very powerful through his mannerism and expressions in his choice of words. He stood to walk out of the coffee shop with me. Harrington wore a suit that showed his physique to his advantage. Wide shoulders, small waist with powerful thighs gave him an Adonis like appearance. So sexy and unbelievably he said that he was single. While having coffee he told me a little about himself. I told him less about myself. At 41 he is more than ten years older than me. Under most circumstances I didn't date men more than five years older than me. The reason is because I didn't want to follow my mother's example. She had married my stepfather who was 20 years older than her. I can't stand the way he orders her around or the way she does whatever he tells her to do. So I made a decision for my life that I would not date much older men. But there was something about Harrington that intrigued me.

"Would join me for dinner tonight?"

"Yes, where would you like to meet?"

"A gentleman always picks up a lady at her home."

"Since we just met, I'd prefer to meet you at the restaurant. We can see how it goes from there."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Not afraid just cautious you can't be too careful these days."

"Just for you, just this time I am willing to meet you at Andre's at 7:30. Do you know where it is located?"

I wondered why he wanted to go out with me as well as what made me consent to go out with him. He had a moneyed look like he was a man of authority. That's probably the reason I wanted to have dinner with him to find out if I was right. Later I realized that I simply found him very attractive. In fact, at the restaurant I it dawned on me that I'd like to have sex with him. Harrington did not make any moves to direct us towards getting physical. Instead he asked me to go to an auction with him the following Saturday. When I said yes, he said he would pick me up at my home. I developed a feeling of confidence in him so I gave him my address. We agreed that he would pick me up Saturday morning at 8:30.

Since it was only Wednesday I had three whole days to decide what to wear and how to do my hair. I tried on many different outfits every day to see what fit best as well as what me look tastefully sexy. It was July with temperature of 95 degrees outside. I decided to wear a coral fit and flare sundress that made my waist look tiny. My long curly red hair was particularly thick because of the humid weather therefore I put it up a ponytail using a hair ornament that my mother gave me.

When Harrington arrived to pick me up, he was wearing a khaki suit with a knit shirt sports shirt and tan Italian loafers. He was so handsome I felt myself swooning though I hoped that he did not pick up on it. As we walked to his car he took my hand in his. The auction was successful for him. He got the two properties that he wanted at a price that he said would give him a hefty profit. It was only 11:30 so Harrington suggested that we grab some lunch then come up with a plan for the rest of the day. By comparison he was more sophisticated than anyone I had ever dated. He knew about local and state politics. To insure that his investments were profitable he monitored political developments so that he could take actions to safeguard his holdings if needed. Needless to say, he was an impressive man well respected locally and nationally. I felt proud to be with him though I decided that he was out of my league and that I would not see him again. Harrington sensed that I was withdrawing from him. He called me out on that wanting to know what was wrong.

"You're out of my league," I said expressing my honest feelings.

"Why do you say that?"

"You're wealthy powerful a real mover and shaker. I don't fit into that crowd. I'm a more free spirited kind of go with the flow person."

"You fit in. I checked you out. You have an online clothing business, graduated with a degree in English from a very good college, volunteer your time and have never even had a parking ticket. Sounds like a great fit to me."

"No I don't think it would work. I only work about 15 to 20 hours a week just enough to make around $100,000 a year so that I can live in a good neighborhood, save a little money and go a vacation each year. I'm not ambitious at all. Seems like you'd want a woman more like you."

"I've had women like me. I've been looking for someone like you."

His frankness and persistence threw me off guard. I was not sure how to respond. I didn't want to argue but I didn't want to leave the door open that we could be an item. The rest of the ride home we spent talking about weather, the way the town was growing anything but us as a couple.

When he arrived at my house, he turned off the car and took my hand in his.

"Give being with me a try, if after a month you still feel that you don't fit in I'll accept your decision and move on. What do you say?"

Against my better judgement, I agreed to continue seeing him for a month. We made date for Tuesday evening kissed good night then I went into my house. Thoughts were swirling around in my head. I was attracted to him but there was something about him that kept trying to come up in my mind that I could not put my finger on. After two weeks with Harrington, I knew exactly what had put my off with him. He was like my stepfather. All he had to do was tell me to do something and I did it without hesitation. The feeling of being submissive to him was unsettling to me. Unlike my mother I did not like it. I decided that I would not continue to see him.

Harrington was to come over that night. I would end the relationship. As I sat reviewing the time that we had spent together, I had to admit that I had enjoyed most of it. In bed he was a powerful, forceful lover that left me totally satisfied every time we made love. His phallus was average in length but thick in circumference. His favorite position was missionary style with my legs over his shoulders. In that position he was in total command and in control of my orgasm. His thrusts were hard and deep. Each time we made love he began with a slow entry into me. Gradually he picked up the pace with bed shaking powerful thrilling thrusts.

"Oh Harrington, you make me feel so good. Oooooooo baby don't stop."

"Is it good to you baby," he asked.

"Yes, oh Harrington I love the way you fuck me don't stop."

"Open your legs wider baby so I go deeper and make you feel even better."

I opened as wide as I could and as promised he made me feel even better. I began my ascent to climax and Harrington joined me climaxing simultaneously. Though we didn't always climax together it happened often with the two of us being total satiated wrapped in each other's arms. I knew if I continued with him I would be under his total control. I did not want that with any man. All day I was dreading telling Harrington it was over but it had to be done. I thought it was the right thing to do and I did not want to drag it out knowing that I had made a decision to end it between us.

When Harrington walked in the door he sensed that something was off with me. He took me in his arms kissing and caressing me stirring my desire for him. Kissing my neck, mouth, eyelids and breasts I walked backwards with my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist into the bedroom falling backwards onto the bed. He unbuttoned my blouse pulling my bra down from my breasts alternately kissing, sucking and licking them. I opened my legs so that he had access to my opening since I was not wearing any panties. Harrington's middle finger swept over my slit lightly teasing my clit with his thumb. His touch was enough to stimulate me but not the way he knew I loved it when he touched with pressure and force. Suddenly he stopped. He looked at me saying, "beg me to make love to you."

I was too far into my passion to stop so I did as he asked.

"Harrington, please make love to me."

"You don't sound like you really want me."

"Harrington, I love the way you fuck me. Please, please I need you now. Please fuck me."

"Are you sure? I had the feeling that you did not want to be with me."

"Harrington, I love you please make love me. I can't take it. Please baby I need you right now."

Apparently I said what he wanted he hear because he resumed making love. I climaxed after only a few thrusts. But Harrington did not stop to let me catch my breath he kept going sending me into a second climax then he still kept going making me orgasm again. The third time he climaxed with me. Our simultaneous climax was so powerful that I started crying because I had never been so satisfied by making love in my life.

Harrington held me as I lay on his chest. He started to rub my behind as I lay there. Then he rolled me over on my back leaning on one arm looking down at me.

"You were going to call it quits with us tonight weren't you."

"No.

"Tell me the truth."

"Yes, I don't like being ordered around. You always tell me what to do and I do it. I like being a free spirit able to do what I like whenever I like. I know that I can't do that with you. My mother is so submissive that she lets her husband order her around I don't want to be that kind of woman, I don't want to be like her.

"So you think that I would control you?"

"Yes. I do."

"Well you are right. I would control you. I believe a man should control his woman. He has a right to insure order in the relationship and that he is taking care of her. Whether you realize it or not you are my woman and have been since the moment we met. I did not meet you by accident. Your stepfather told me about you. I came to the courthouse to meet you. But you bumped into me that I did not plan. I'm the right man for you. You need me. Yes, you are a free spirit but you sometimes get in trouble because of that. For example, you have a thyroid condition but you don't take your medication as prescribed, you have only 6 hours left before you finish your master's degree and you keep putting off taking the classes and you want a new car but you won't work more to earn enough money to buy one. Making sure that you take care of yourself and do what you need to do to have the things you want is not ordering you around it is taking care of you."

"I can see that."

"Do you believe that I love you and want the best for you?"

"Yes you've have made me feel so secure when I'm with you."

"Why would you throw that away because you want to a free spirit?"

"I like being free. I like being able to do what I want when I want."

"Nobody can do that all the time. Everybody answers to somebody."

"You don't."

"Of course I do. I have to follow laws, obey rules at the club everybody obeys rules. As my woman you have to obey my rules. Do you understand?"

"Shouldn't you be asking me whether I agree to that instead of whether I understand?"

"No, because as of this moment whether you agree or not you are my woman and you will obey me. There will be consequences if you don't."

"You don't have the right to tell me what to do we're not married and I haven't agreed to be your woman."

"When you opened your legs to me you agreed to be my woman. You better to get used to the fact that we are together from now on you belong to me and I belong to you."

I did not answer him instead I closed my eyes turning my back to him. He took hold of my shoulder rolling me over onto my back.

"You did not answer me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Harrington I understand."

"Are you going to obey my rules?"

"It depends on the rules."

He seemed to lose patience and wanted to be sure that I understood that he was very serious when he said that there would be consequences with disobedience.

"You are being sarcastic my dear. Part of obeying my rules is having a respectful tone when addressing me."

Suddenly he pulled me across his lap and began spanking me. I definitely did not see that coming. I was trying to loosen myself from his grip and make him stop spanking me. He continued to spank me until I cried telling him that I would be good and obey him. I was very angry with him about spanking me like I was a little child. After the spanking I was subdued not talking but definitely not pouting because I did not want another spanking.

He knelt between my legs then leaned down holding my lips apart as he kissed and licked my vulva. Before I knew it I was aroused and ready to make love again. He kept at it until I had an orgasm then continued until I had another. I was exhausted but satisfied. My anger was gone and I felt strangely submissive to Harrington.

Later that evening Harrington told me what he expected from me and I surprised myself when I heard myself say that I would obey him and accept the consequences if I didn't. Harrington told me that he expected me to submit to his leadership that I would be a woman taken in hand. By that he meant he was to be obeyed and if not I would receive physical punishment. He said that he wanted me to finish my master's degree and grow my online business to its potential. The best thing was that he would pay for my classes and provide whatever money I needed to take the business to the next level. Sure, getting the money to take classes and to grow my business would be nice but I knew that I was giving up my independence. I was not desperate for either business growth or the master's degree. I was doing just fine without them. Honestly though I had never been so satisfied sexually as I am with Harrington. He had spoiled me I couldn't do without having Harrington between my legs.

In some ways knowing that he will beat me if I disobey him provides a little sexual tension between us. In addition, I am getting more done. My business has really taken off and I have finished my classes, written my thesis and gotten my master's degree. I felt very proud for having received my diploma. Harrington and I have gotten married and I am a very submissive wife just like my mother.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A New Man in My Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds