• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 04

Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 04

I couldn't believe that I had let Alfie watch Melissa and me have sex. He had sat there in the closet, watching Melissa was on all fours and I was behind her, sliding in an out. He had listened to her moaning, watching my hands slide up and down her body. After we had finished, I forced him to leave silently.

And since then, things were getting worse. When we'd bump into Alfie while taking out the recycling or something, he'd be a sweetheart to Melissa. But the second she turned around, he'd pull be close and whisper things like "God, I'd love to fuck your wife doggy style, like you did in front of me." Or "Mmmm can you imagine Melissa sucking on my cock. She'd look so sweet."

One day while Melissa was in the pool, Alfie walked up and waved to her so she'd wave back, just so he watch her chest move. Then he said to me "Just think of how fun it would be to titty fuck your wife right here."

I had to be strong. I had to figure out a way out. And I was getting close. I was putting together a plan that would get Melissa and me into our own place, where we could finally put this all behind us.

But then came the day we went to go see the movie.

I don't remember what movie it was to be totally honest. Some dumb comedy that wasn't worth our money. But it was a date night so we decided to get drunk and see it anyway. It was so bad that we got drinks again afterwards. Melissa got pretty tipsy and I myself couldn't walk straight. All I remember thinking was that her soft brown skin looked incredible in that short flowy white dress.It was an incredible dress, short enough to be sexy without looking slutty. I wanted to touch her the whole night. It clung to her body perfectly.

I was getting ideas as to what to do at home the second we got back from the film.

We had planned on drinking so we had left the car at home and instead were calling an Uber. To save money, we used Uber ride share. Melissa is shorter than me so she sat in the middle. The driver was friendly enough, mostly in his own world. But half way through the drive, we stopped to pick up someone else. A total stranger. I never got his name. Older fit gentleman in a business suit. The second he got in, he was eyeing Melissa. Blatantly staring at her tits. Checking out her legs. He knew we were drunk. He was asking her all sorts of questions, where she's from, her race, nationality, if she works out. After a few minutes, the Uber driver reminded him to put on his seat belt.

He laughed to himself and apologized. He looked around for the place to plug it in. Melissa was sitting on it. He knew this. At least I'm pretty sure he knew this. But he took this opportunity to run his hand from Melissa's knee to the bottom of her white dress, along her soft leg, looking for the buckle. My face turned red. Melissa was too drunk to notice the violation.

The stranger looked at me, with his hand still touching Melissa's leg. I did nothing. I should have said something, or sneered back, but I didn't. He smiled.

He poked a bit under butt to look for the buckle. He even bit his lip to communicate "thinking." When this resulted in no buckle, he slid his hand under Melissa's right thigh again, touching my fiancee in front of me. I was growing extremely hot under the collar but I didn't say anything.

Melissa started to catch on that he was having trouble with the buckle and said "Oh, here, let me help," turning and leaning towards me. My eyes went straight for this man's face and from his expression, I could tell that Melissa was leaning enough to flash him a bit of her pantied ass. Half of her soft brown ass was showing in her tiny blue panties.

"Hmm, it is so dark in here," he said. The driver asked if he needed light but he said he was okay. He slid his hand down. It touched Melissa's ass. Not dress. Ass.

I could see his fingers poking the buckle.

"Still can't find it," he sighed. He took out his phone and shone a light on the seat. It flashed. It flashed again.

He was taking pictures of Melissa's exposed panties. And I wasn't stopping him.

Finally he found the buckle and clicked in his belt. Melissa sat back up. But in all the bustle, the top of her dress had moved and now this man, sitting next to her, could look to his left and see Melissa's bare tits. I knew this because I could see her bare tits. He licked his lips and asked her about her age, where she had gone to college, what she had studied, etc. All while watching her braless boobs jiggle with every bump we hit.

This stranger, this total and complete stranger, was looking right down at my fiancee's nipples.

My mind was racing. I thought of him leaning down and kissing Melissa's nipples in front of me. Of him just reaching out and touching her breasts. Exposing them to the driver. Of him taking the top of Melissa's head and moving it down to his lap where he'd take out his cock and I'd watch her head bob up and down while he moaned.

Of him titty fucking my fiancee, like Alfie had said. I was about to explode.

Finally, mercifully, we got to his stop. He said he had to get out and asked Melissa to lean again, this time putting a hand on her hip, guiding her. She obeyed, turning to the side. But this time, with his hand on her dress, he shifted it to see her entire ass.

I heard him mutter "Oh yes."

He sat there, staring at Melissa's ass. He would occasionally look back up at me to acknowledge exactly what he was doing.

His hand went down as his knuckles graced her cheeks, riding his pointer finger along the middle of Melissa's panties. As he unbuckled his belt, he turned his hand and let his fingers drag against her ass.

I felt Melissa, leaning up against me, change. Something in her body. She had suddenly realized that he had been perving, and that she had allowed it. As he got out, he gave her a little spank. Like Alfie had.

Then he blew her a kiss and got out.

We arrived back at our apartment, both confused. Melissa disappeared into the bedroom and walked out in just a shirt and the panties. She stood in the kitchen, making herself a pb&j while I struggled to say anything. Eventually I just got down to my boxers and walked up behind her, kissing her neck.

After a few moments of silence, Melissa spoke.

"He touched me."

I instantly got hard. I didn't mean to but I did.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to play the fool.

"The man in the car. He touched me."

"W-what do you mean," I asked again.

"When he was reaching for the belt, his hand touched my ass."

"Above or b-below your-"

"He touched my bare ass. I mean I have panties on but his hands felt my bare skin."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel so violated. Him touching me, right there, with you in the car, it was like him saying that my body wasn't mine but for him to enjoy."

I got even harder. Then I went silent.

She turned her neck to see my face.

"It wasn't my fault," she said.

"I know it's not. It's his. That's horrible."

"Are you mad?"

"Y-yeah."

She could also tell that I was turned on.

"What are you thinking about right now?" she asked.

I wanted to tell her that the next time we're in a car with someone else, I want her to slide her top off and show them her breasts. I wanted to say that she should bend over my lap and let some stranger slide off her panties. I had a million things to say about sucking and fucking, so much so that my mind was going into static. I didn't even realize what I had said until she made me repeat it.

"What was that?"

"I," I stammered, "what do you mean? What did I say?"

"You said 'Alfie'," she answered. "What about him?"

My mouth went so dry. I should have stopped. I should have said it was late and we were drunk but instead I kept talking. "He seems to like you."

She blushed. "I'm surrounded by perverts."

"What do you mean?" I asked again, realizing how redundant I sounded.

"He stares at me," she answered.

I don't know why but I asked more. "Where?"

"My chest. My butt, when I'm turned around."

I was sweating, hearing my girl admit that she knew Alfie was a pervert. "Where else?" I asked.

Melissa's face was impossible to read, but she kept responding. "My legs. My tummy. My lips."

This was insane. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation.

"You look very uncomfortable" she said to me.

"No, no," I responded, "I mean, this just sounds terrible for you, you know."

"I'll tell him to stop," she replied.

"Wait no," I stammered. "Don't. I think it might be fun to... play with him a bit. You know, tease him."

Melissa stared into my eyes. I think that she knew at that moment how much this was turning me on.

She pushed her ass against me.

"It turned you on, didn't it?"

"What part?"

"That man touching me."

My throat was so dry. Melissa was pushing up against me so much that I almost fell back.

"Yes," I finally admitted.

"I can still feel his hands. He got a good feel of both cheeks. He felt me just like this."

She pulled my hands down to her ass and had me cup both of her cheeks.

"Then," she continued, "he poked me with his middle finger. He poked me a few times."

She slid off her panties.

"I think," she kept going, "I am going to tease Alfie tomorrow. Do you like that?"

"Oh fuck yes," I stammered, my face white.

"You wanna fuck right now?"

"Yes honey I do."

"Fuck me like Alfie is watching."

And we had it right there in the kitchen.

*****************************

The next day I was shaking. Melissa had said nothing to me when we woke up. I didn't know how to react so I went outside and sat by the pool. Eventually Alfie joined me.

"Morning," he said, grinning.

"Morning," I replied.

"Your sexy wife around?"

"She'll be out in a second."

"Good," he said, "god I'd love to slip a finger in her."

I didn't even have time to cover my hard on. Alfie laughed. But his laughter stopped the second Melissa walked out of our apartment. She wandered over in a large shirt.

"Morning, boys," she said.

"Good morning, Melissa," Alfie responded. I could tell he was stealing glances at Melissa's thick thighs.

Melissa kicked off her sandals. "I think I'm going to go for a swim," she said.

"Perfect weather for it," Alfie answered.

Melissa nodded and turned around, her back to us, and slipped the shirt over her head. My jaw dropped.

My fiancee was in a tiny g string. Her perfect ass facing Alfie. He lowered his sunglasses and sat forward. Melissa bent down to move her sandals, the string all but disappearing.

She stood back up and turned around. Her brown b cups were spilling out of the bikini top that was two sizes too small for her. Alfie looked her up and down.

"Wanna go for a dip, Alfie," she asked. She held out her hand. He took it. As she pulled him up, her whole body jiggled. She lead him towards the pool, walking ahead of him, letting him enjoy the view of her ass. Waist deep in the water, she started picking up handfuls of it and pouring it over her head, her arms held up so Alfie could just stare at her breasts.

"Pour some water on my back," she said as she turned her back to him. Alfie eagerly started dropping water on her, not looking back at me for a second.

Melissa giggled with him, splashing water on him, touching his chest. She was playing with him and he was eating it up.

Finally, she decided she'd had her fun and started walking out. She got to the edge of the pool and smirked at me. My face was white as a sheet.

But then Melissa jumped. I looked up to see that Alfie had reached out and was pinching Melissa's ass with his whole hand.

"Oh that is so good," he said as he gave her a spank. I saw my fiancee's thighs jiggle as my landlord spanked her. He did it again and again.

Melissa bit her lip at me and then turned around. She wrapped her arms around Alfie's neck and kissed him. He kissed her back, his hands at her hips.

He held her, dripping wet from the pool. Alfie looked her up and down, taking in every detail of her body. Then he turned her around, pulling her against him, pushing his hard on against her ass. "Oooooh yeah," he said, rubbing in circles. "Mmmm, that's it."

Melissa bent over just a bit, to tease him. His hands ran up her side and to her chest where he cupped her tits. I heard Melissa moan a little. In a flash, Alfie undid the back of her bikini top and it fell into the water. Melissa bent over to grab it and Alfie held her hips, letting her bend over into his hard on.

"That's it girl, that's it!"

Before Melissa could grab her top, Alfie turned around to face him. He looked at her bare chest and reached out his hand. He jiggled her right cup, then her left. He watched her nips go hard. Then he blew on her chest, making her small brown nips even harder. Before she could say anything, he lowered his hands. SPLAT! I remember hearing it before seeing it. Her swimsuit bottom was at her ankles. She was bottomless. And Alfie was smiling more. He looked intent. I'm not sure how it happened, how we let it happen, but Alfie stuck out his pointer finger, started to move it up Melissa's thighs and in a second, he was sliding his finger into my fiancee. Right there. In front of me.

"Oh god!" she yelled as Alfie grinned. His finger disappeared in her.

"Mmmm oh yeah, oh yeah," he muttered as he pulled her close, looking over her shoulder at her bare ass. "Oh yes," he kept repeating.

Melissa looked at me first. Shocked. No idea what to do. Alfie's free hand went to my fiancee's exposed ass as he touched it. Oh he touched it. He stroked her ass. He spanked it. He pinched it. All out there in the open. All while sliding his finger in and out of her.

Alfie started to finger fuck my fiancee. He lifted one leg up to let himself get even deeper. Melissa was in shock, but was also bouncing on his hand. Alfie stuck out his pinkie and it managed to slip into her ass. I watched right there on the pool chair as Alfie maneuvered a shocker on my fiancee.

"Alfie! Alfie!" Melissa began to cry.

I didn't know what to do.

"Oh Alfie!" Melissa cried again.

Alfie lowered his head and started to flick her nipples with his tongue. Melissa's head was back.

My naked fiancee getting fingered by my landlord.

"ALFIE!" Melissa screamed.

Then it happened. Alfie spun Melissa around, put his hard on against her, his shorts against her naked skin, his fingers slipping inside of her. He turned her to look at me and gave Melissa a swift spank on her right cheek, the one facing me. And Melissa came.

"ALFIE! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK ALFIE! OH HOLY SHIT FUCK ME ALFIE FUCK ME OOOOH FUCK!"

Alfie pulled her close, closer than I ever had. He whispered in her ear "Soon. Soon, my dear."

I watched as Alfie held my shuddering fiancee and all I could think about was how I was sad that the stranger the car wasn't here to touch her bare ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds