• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Drive Home

Drive Home

"Why didn't you want to have sex with me this afternoon?" It was ever so rare that any of the men I had been with had ever turned down a chance to have sex. In fact, I had never been with a guy who had ever turned down a chance to have sex with me. It's not that I'm particularly beautiful, I'm rather average but I believe men can't resist an opportunity for sex, it's just something they have to do. But then I met, Brad and he destroyed my theory.

"I just wasn't in the mood." He answered without taking his eyes off the road.

I thought it was the girl who's job it was to not be in the mood but it seems half the time he's never in the mood. When I first met, him I should've known what I was getting into. Our first night together we spent naked, I expected him to take me. It wasn't until a few nights later when after a few drinks he lost his in inhibitions. I didn't notice it at first. But then there were nights when I'd want to have sex and he would just push me off of him. I was hurt, I had never been rejected like this before. I had doubts that he really didn't like me even though he spent every hour when weren't in class together, or that he didn't find me sexy but he always told me how sexy he thought I was. Then I wondered if he had some kind of weird sex drive. I've always had a high sex drive since I lost my virginity but most of the guys, I was with always had a greater drive or quickly caught up to mine.

This afternoon, my alarm woke me up from my nap but he slept right through it like he usually does. I decided to wake him up with a little hand job. And while I've learned that guys would rather skip the hand job and move on to more interesting subjects, I think it's a great way to wake a guy up. However, Brad rolled away from my hand and mumbled "Let me sleep."

I let him sleep and got up and started getting ready for the day. He was driving me home from school, two hours out of his way. I finished what I had left to pack before I decided to bother him again. He was sleeping on his back and I climbed up on him. I grinded myself into him. He did wake up and kiss me but that was it.

We took separate showers, then he foiled our last chance before we left. My roommates had already gone home. I asked him to fuck me there.

But he denied me. I threw my stuff in the car and went to sleep.

When I woke I said. "You do understand, we won't be able to have sex again until January." The winter break was going to be the longest time we had been apart since we stated dating three months ago. And even though he often didn't want sex we fucked just as often. We planned a weekend or two together and maybe even New Years but nothing was for sure since he lived almost four hours away.

I couldn't hold myself back, I let my left hand slide to the crotch of his jeans. He didn't resist me but he didn't stop looking forward. He didn't show an emotion on his face but he did grow hard.

I unzipped his jeans and touched his warm dick. I let it peek out of opening. He finally smiled a little.

I undid my seat belt, I figured a seatbelt ticket would be the least of our worries if we got pulled over. I leaned over to his side the car. I let his dick part my lips. I tasted his cum. Then slowly put all of him into my mouth.

"I didn't expect this." He said. I rarely went down on him. This was only the fourth time I had.

His dick slid in and out of my mouth. My head bobbed up and down on him. He grew harder in my mouth. I could feel him lightly thrusting into my mouth.

I took a short break only to say "After this I want you to fuck me."

"Okay." Was all he said.

I went back down on him. Going up and down on him, face fucking him

"If you don't stop soon, I'm going to cum." He said.

I didn't answer. I wanted him to cum. I had never tasted his cum before.

"Here it comes."

He exploded into my mouth. I tasted his hot juice.

But we weren't done. We were almost to my house and needed to find someplace to pull off to finish. It was my old area but we were nowhere near any of the make-out places I remembered from high school. I directed him off the main road and on to a side street. We took lefts and rights trying to find someplace private.

We end up behind a restaurant that had been recently closed down. He didn't waste anytime, we didn't want to see if anyone else was going to stop by. He turned off the lights but kept the car on.

I remembered all the times, I had sex in the back seats. None of those times were comfortable. Usually my head found its way into a corner and something would dig into my back. But, I didn't want to miss my chance. But he stopped me.

"Where are you going." He pushed my seat back and the back of the seat down. I pulled my jeans and panties down. He climbed over to my side and unbuttoned his pants. The zipper was already down. He pushed his jeans down enough to show that his dick was already hard again.

He didn't take his time. He fucked me like an animal. He had never fucked like this before. He slammed into me.

I came and so did he.

I wanted more but cars kept going by the front of the restaurant. I now knew I wouldn't be able to go the whole month long break without him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Drive Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds