• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 02

Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 02

My daughter, Jane, is a very good girl.

She's training to be a nun.

She's still innocent because she doesn't know what I did to her while she was hypnotized.

But I know.

I can't get the thought out of my head.

Every night since, I've jerked my aching cock, fantasizing about her light-green, hazed over eyes.

I remember how tight she was. How shallow. How I wanted to force in deeper, no matter what.

I remember the taste of her skin.

I remember the smell of her plump, wet pussy.

I'll never forget. My daughter is never far from my mind.

It's been four days.

I know the hypnosis is working.

Every time we're watching tv and two people kiss, she sneaks a glance at me, so I know she's horny. And since I hypnotized her to fantasize about me when she's horny, I know that's what she's doing.

But what exactly is she thinking? Is she imagining seeing my dick, like she did with her priest?

Is she thinking about me forcing her? Slamming her into the wall? Begging like a worm for her pussy?

What? What is she thinking about me?

Does she want me to apologize while I rub my wet cockhead all over her? Does she want me to say, "Sorry, baby, but I just can't stop!"?

No, it can't be that dirty yet. If her fantasies of me were anything but innocent, she'd have already come to me to be hypnotized again. I planted that suggestion in her head as well.

So, it tortures me.

What fantasy could she have of me that doesn't trigger an urge to have the bad thoughts erased from her mind?

Well, I never said that her fantasy had to be sexual. But still, she's thinking of me when she's horny.

Maybe she just imagines me hugging her. Hugging her tight and long. And maybe she lets herself imagine that I'm hard and digging into her stomach while we hug.

Maybe she thinks about sitting in my lap. Squirming ever so slightly, teasing me with her soft ass through her long, modest skirt.

Or maybe she thinks about crawling into bed with me. Snuggling up close to me while I sleep. Taking one firm squeeze at the front of my pants to feel what I'm packing.

Thinking of the possibilities has taken a permanent place at the front of my mind.

She'll never actually make a move. She's a good girl. But the more she thinks about it, the more she'll be compelled to be hypnotized again, and when she does...

She'll tell me everything.

"Daddy?" Jane murmurs to me, over our lunch of ham sandwiches.

I lift my eyes to hers. "Yes, baby?"

She swallows and looks back down to her plate. Her dark hair swings into her face. "Oh, nevermind."

"You know that if you have something on your mind, you can always tell me."

She looks up again, biting her lip. "Maybe not this, daddy."

My mouth is suddenly dry, my cock tingling. "Even this, Jane," I say, a little thicker than I meant to.

Her breath is coming faster now. "I've been having bad thoughts again."

"Mmm hmm?" Oh God, this is it. I bite away at the skin of my lip, watching my plate so I won't seem eager.

"I mean, I really like the results from the last time you hypnotized me. I haven't had any more bad thoughts about Sister Agatha. And other bad thoughts have stopped as well."

She means her fantasies of having Father Michaels fuck her to death.

"That's good," I tell her. My dick is getting hard. I squirm in my chair a bit. "Glad I could help." I glance at her.

Her teeth pull her plump bottom lip into a punishing bite. "Yeah. Those have gone away. But I thought it would work on all bad thoughts." Her eyes drop to her plate again.

Mine drop to her crisp, white, collared shirt. Her dark-blue sweater. I tilt my head to see her long, tan skirt. Modest. And that's good. No one else will see her. "I only hypnotized you to stop the thoughts that were bothering you, not any bad thought you might have. Some thoughts are natural, Janey."

"Oh."

"So tell me about these thoughts." My sandwich, half-eaten, has no appeal. All I want is for her to admit she's been thinking naughty thoughts about me.

She looks scared. "I can't tell you, daddy. You'll hate me."

"That could never happen. No matter what sin you've committed. I could forgive you for anything, baby."

"You'll think I'm sick," she whispers.

"Tell me," I demand.

Her eyes go wide and I realize I've made a mistake.

Fuck.

"Um, never mind," she murmurs. She leaves her sandwich and heads up to her room.

Fuck! I got too eager.

I get up and clean up the mess from lunch.

What am I doing? I know I'm being an asshole to my baby. The last thing I want to do is push her away.

I fill the dishwasher and decide to go up and apologize.

I don't want to see that hurt look on her face again.

As I approach her door, I hear an odd noise. It sounds like Jane talking to herself.

"No. No. God, no."

Curious, I quietly lean forward, pressing my ear to the wood.

"No, I can't," she moans. "I can't do it."

I swallow and slowly crouch, lining my eye up to her key hole.

"Oh!" she gasps.

And then I see her fingers sliding over her bare pussy.

All I can see is that pussy and wet fingers gliding inexpertly in and out of the folds.

"Mmm," she moans. "Oh shit, that feels good."

So this means she's horny. So this means she has to be thinking of me. She has to be thinking about me while she touches herself.

I almost lose my balance. Jesus. I can't fuck this up. I quietly plant both hands on the walls on either side of her door. Then I look back through the key hole.

Her fingers move frantically now. "Oh!" she gasps with surprise. "Oh, God... so gooood," she moans.

The sound of her so close to making herself cum makes my cock rise, gently nudging her door. I want to rub myself so bad right now, but I can't. I need my hands for balance so I can see through the key hole. See my little baby thinking of me and getting off.

"Ooh, yes. Please!" she squeals. "Please, daddy!"

At hearing her squeal my name, I have to lean back, have to pull my cock out, have to stroke myself.

I jerk with my cock aimed at her door, hearing her moan my name.

"Oh, daddy, yes! Yes," she hisses. She's about to cum. She's about to cum, thinking about me.

I want to be inside her. I want her to cum around my cock. I want to give her every single inch until she loses her fucking mind like I've lost mine.

I turn and lean up against the wall, listening to her moan, jerking off frantically.

"Oh. Oh, God, it's happening. Oh God!" she shrieks.

I cum, listening to her cum.

I spray the white, hallway carpet with my seed, listening to her whimper and thrash.

I hold back my own moans and grunts. She can't hear me out here!

I try to calm my ragged breathing and I swipe up as much cum as I can with my hand. I crawl as silently as possible across the hall to my open door.

Inside my room, I quietly inch the door closed. I ever so slowly turn the handle, close the door, release the handle.

I grab tissues from my night stand and rub my hands clean. She would hear me if turn on the water in my bathroom, so this will have to do.

I crawl into bed, quietly. I get under the covers. I go silent and still.

I wait.

I hear Jane open her door. I hear her go down the stairs. "Dad?" I hear her call.

I don't make a sound. I'm just going to act like I'm sleeping. She can never suspect me.

I hear her come back upstairs.

"Dad?" she calls softly at my door.

I don't move a muscle.

I hear my knob turn, my door creak open.

"Daddy."

I grunt, acting like she's waking me up.

I feel the bed move, know she's crawling toward me.

She grabs my arm, gently shakes me. "Daddy, wake up."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry about before. I just can't tell you. Can you please help me again? Can you hypnotize me without knowing what bad thoughts I'm having?"

"Why don't you just go to confession?" I murmur.

She sighs, stays silent for a moment. "I couldn't. Not with this. I can't tell anyone."

I sit up slowly. I pad to my dresser. I open the top drawer and pull out the folded pages with directions for hypnotism.

"We can do it in here," I tell her. "Grab a pillow. Get comfortable."

She smiles at me. "Thank you, dad."

She has no idea what I'm going to do to her.

She fluffs up the pillow. Gets comfortable.

I sit beside her on the bed.

I say the words from the page. I say them twice, just like before. I have to make sure she goes under.

Her breathing is even and calm.

"Janey?"

"Yes." Her voice has that droning quality like before which means she's hypnotized.

My cock jumps. I stroke myself through my pants. Yes, it's almost time. I won't hold back this time.

"Janey, I want you to tell me about the bad thoughts you've been having."

Her sweet little brow wrinkles. Maybe I made a mistake by jumping right into the heavy stuff.

But she speaks. "I've been having thoughts about daddy."

Fuck. Oh, yes.

"I think about him having accidents."

"Accidents?" Is she thinking about me getting hurt?

"Yes. I think about him falling on top of me. He accidentally falls on me and crushes me to the floor. My skirt is somehow up and his pants are somehow open and his penis accidentally touches my pussy."

I try to keep my breathing even.

"I think about him accidentally walking in on me when I'm changing. I think about his eyes on my breasts. I think about them sliding down to my pussy. He doesn't look on purpose, he just has to."

Like the last time, she starts to wiggle. The thoughts are getting her worked up.

"I think about being in his bed while he sleeps. I think about him dreaming of mom. I think of him dreaming of her and moving in his sleep. He pulls me close. He rubs against me. His cock slips out of his pajamas and rubs against me. My nightgown moves out of the way and his cock gets me right in the pussy. His cock gets in me. Feels so good."

Her hands twitch over her skirt, rubbing herself through the material.

"Is that your favorite fantasy?" I ask.

"No."

"What is?"

"I look different. I'm not me. Daddy sees a stranger. He doesn't know it's me and he wants me. He wants to fuck me. He wants to put his cock in my pussy. He wants to touch my titties."

"And does he?"

"Yes! He doesn't know it's me. He bends me over, lifts my skirt, pushes my panties aside."

I lick my lips. My cock is throbbing in my pants. "Does he rape you?"

Her little hands rub furiously over her covered pussy. "No! I want him there. I want him inside. I want his cock! I want daddy's cock! Daddy doesn't know it's me and he's fucking me!"

Yes.

I drop my pants and boxers. "You can have it, Janey. Take daddy's cock inside you."

Her little body arches. Her skirt goes up, her panties are pushed down.

"Open your eyes," I tell her.

They open and I see that hazed-over green that makes me crazy. She sees my bare cock, gets on her hands and knees, backs up toward me, still mostly clothed.

She wants to be taken from behind like in her favorite fantasy.

The material of her skirt drapes over my dick and tickles my balls as she wiggles her ass.

I grab her hips. I can have her. I can have her like this and she wants it. I can have her whenever I fucking want.

I suddenly want to go very slow, despite the thrusting of my hips, the rubbing of my dick through fabric, knowing that her pussy is waiting for me, just under this skirt.

I reach around to her belly. I push up the bottom of her shirt and sweater. Up and up until my hands meet her bra-covered tits.

My daughter is a good girl and I'm making her do something bad. Something wrong.

My fingers push up the bra and her firm little titties slide into my hands. God, she is so fucking perfect.

And I can do whatever I want with her because she's mine.

Whatever I want.

With one hand I finally lift her skirt.

"Oh," I murmur in awe. Her ass is so soft and smooth. I pull on one cheek, revealing her tiny little asshole. "Oh, Janey."

I remove my other hand from her breast to grab my dick. I rub the head in her sopping folds. "Oh, Janey," I moan again. "My little girl."

Her little asshole, her wet pussy. Her mind's not really here.

My cockhead finds her entrance. I lick my lips, panting. "Janey. Oh, God, Janey."

I push inside, just a little. It's so tight from behind. I grab her little hips, work her back onto me. I could cum any second in this tight hole.

"Daddy's fucking you, baby." I hit bottom and pull all the way back out.

I force my way in again.

"Talk dirty," I command my hypnotized daughter. My hands slide up to her smooth, bare waist and squeeze her soft flesh. "Uh."

"I want daddy's cum to fill me up," she drones. "I want to be full of cock and cum."

"Yes." I fuck her, listening raptly to her words.

"I want daddy to put a baby in me. I want him to fuck me pregnant."

"Janey, I want you to cum!"

An odd sound erupts from her throat, a stuttering cry, and I feel her pussy spasm around me.

"Oh, God!" I spurt in her, pulling her roughly toward me, digging my fingers into her skin. "Oh, yes, Janey." I squeeze her against me, wringing every last drop into her. "Baby girl. Uh."

I drag my dick out of her. I bend down to watch my cum leak out of her pussy. "Yes."

That's the second time I've unloaded my sperm into my baby's belly. She might get her wish that I impregnate her.

Shuddering at the thought of how sick my mind is, I push her over onto her back. Her glazed eyes stare blankly. Her tits peek out from under her bunched up shirts and bra, squeezed down by the material into distorted ovals.

I have to feel them. My hands squeeze the already squashed mounds. I want to put my cock on them.

Her lips are glistening wet and I think of what it would be like to rub my cock there, too.

She's mine. She can be mine any time.

"Janey, whenever I say, 'Jane is a good girl,' you will fall into a trance," I tell her, mashing her tits roughly.

"Yes," she drones.

"Janey, I want you to go take a shower and wash all this cum off of you. I want you to get dressed and when no evidence of me fucking you is left, I want you to wake up knowing that daddy tried. He tried to hypnotize you, but the feelings are just too strong, Janey. You will remember none of what happened in this bed. You will have nothing but good feelings for daddy. Love, fondness and comfort. The next time you're horny you will believe that no one can make you cum but daddy. You'll have to find a way to make daddy fuck you, Janey."

She slips off the bed and I grab her panties and follow her to the bathroom. I collect her clothes as she strips and watch for a while as her young body slips into the hot stream of water.

I take her things down and start a load of laundry.

I close the washer and lean against it, letting the cool metal soothe my hot cheek. I'm ruining my daughter. I'm really fucking her up.

She'll never be a nun after this. She'll never have a normal relationship.

But that's alright. That just means she'll be mine and only mine.

And all I can really care about is thinking of ways to use her body.

She comes down later, clean and dry, into my study. She smiles happily at me from the doorway. "Are you busy, daddy?"

"Not too busy. Just organizing some things."

She comes in and behind my desk, where I'm sitting. She wraps her arms around my shoulders. "I love you, daddy."

"Love you, too, baby." I wrap one arm around her waist, pulling her hips against my side.

Her eyes go wide for a moment, but I keep my expression passive.

"Feeling better?" I ask.

"Well, kinda."

"Oh?"

Her dark hair swings into her face. "I've got some things to work out still."

"Hmm." I have the strongest urge to just pull her into my lap and make her straddle me, make her know that she's mine. Reveal everything. Reveal that the only thoughts I have lately are of fucking her. Of forcing her while she's awake, roughly claiming her body so she knows she's mine and only mine!

Would it shock her? Arouse her? Make her little pussy drenched?

My teeth grind as I try to reclaim my mind. No, she's a good girl. She'd be horrified. She'd hate me. I can never tell her what I've done.

"Can we watch a movie together tonight?" She asks.

"Absolutely." Maybe I'll pick something with a sex scene so she'll have to think about me. Or maybe I'll put her in another trance. Make her squash her titties down again and rub my dick on them.

I'll do whatever I want.

She belongs to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Hypnosis Help Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds